Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret is an American brand of sexy underwear. Girls, have you ever bought underwear from this brand? Please share your experience.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Victoria's Secret

The Victoria's Secret brand is the most famous among manufacturers of lingerie, cosmetics and accessories in the USA. I often buy successful underwear models of this brand, but I wouldn't say I like something. In principle, you can do it yourself on the service https://victorias-secret.pissedconsu...r-service.html to learn about this brand and the experience of consumers who did not like something. And so undoubtedly for me, it is one of the best brands.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I almost always buy Victoria's Secret underwear. I think it is one of the best brands on the market.

Junior Hostboard Member hyacinthyaffe5's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I completely agree that Victoria's Secret is a brand that has been making incredible lingerie and home wear for years. Of course, I don't always buy lingerie from their brand because the price range is above average. I also like some underwear from Marks & Spencer. They have a lot of good options for large sizes. Sometimes I order lingerie sets from online stores. For example, I recently ordered front closure bras amazon. I learned about this model in one of the articles on the Internet. The parcel came quite quickly, and the product corresponded to the declared characteristics on the site.