Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Telecommunications company

Which ISP and phone service provider can you recommend? Which provider do you use?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Telecommunications company

Good afternoon. Today I want to inform you that Cox Communications is offering a redesigned Wi-Fi mesh router for the whole home for $ 12 a month in all of its internet service packages. If you read about its features here https://cox-communications.pissedcon...r-service.html you will see that the Cox Communications Router helps eliminate any WiFi dead spots in your home. Called Panoramic Wi-Fi, this option is the only cable modem that Cox Communications offers for rent. The company will also let you use your own hardware if you want to save on a monthly fee.

Junior Hostboard Member michalshawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Telecommunications company

Quote Originally Posted by Patric View Post
    Good afternoon. Today I want to inform you that Cox Communications is offering a redesigned Wi-Fi mesh router for the whole home for $ 12 a month in all of its internet service packages. If you read about its features here https://cox-communications.pissedcon...r-service.html you will see that the Cox Communications Router helps eliminate any WiFi dead spots in your home. Called Panoramic Wi-Fi, this option is the only cable modem that Cox Communications offers for rent. The company will also let you use your own hardware if you want to save on a monthly fee.
    Is cox communications providing best router for apartment? I am looking for a router that can be best for my apartment. I recently bought a local router but it was not working according to my choice. If they are providing this router then do let me know.