Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Facial skin problems

I have some problems with my skin. I have big pimples and blisters. Where can I buy funds to get rid of all these problems?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Facial skin problems

Hi. My grandfather has a large and thick beard, but not at all well-groomed, but he is used to it and does not want to shave it off. To help him take care of his beard, I purchased mabox beard care products, which are made from natural organic oils and do not contain harmful substances. Mabox balm stimulates the growth of the beard and gives the vegetation a healthy and well-groomed appearance. Regular use of mabox made grandfather's beard shiny and soft.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Hey, I've also skin problem which is related to my beard. It's dry and fussy every time, what's the solution? Is there any recommended beard oil to try?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

For your dry and fussy beard skin, I'd recommend trying beard oils infused with natural moisturizing agents like argan oil or jojoba oil. These ingredients help hydrate the skin underneath your beard, preventing dryness and irritation. Additionally, look for products containing essential oils like tea tree or lavender, known for their soothing properties. As for a specific recommendation, you might want to check out the reviews on this link: 7 Best Beard Oils Review - The Jerusalem Post. It could provide insights into which beard oils might work best for your skin condition. Good luck!