Thread: Get out of debt within 90 days.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

This is a perfectly legal and legitimate money-making opportunity, NOT A CHAIN LETTER. Follow the simple instructions below exactly, be honest, and this will work for everyone.

1. Immediately send $1 cash to each of the six people on the list below. Wrap a dollar in a note reading "Please add me to your mailing list", and include your address and email address. IT IS THIS STEP THAT MAKES THIS SYSTEM LEGAL!
    2. Remove the name in the number one position and move each of the other names up one place (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, and so on). Put your own name in the sixth position.
    3. Get a list of at least 200 email addresses. Use as many friends and family members as you can. There are many places on the internet to get addresses of people that are looking for a great opportunity like this. Check your internet sources, there are many companies that supply lists. Search for "bulklist" to find some.
    4. When you have at least 200 email addresses, send them out and wait for the letters to start coming.
    5. Keep a copy of this letter, so with all the addresses you get, you can send the letter again with even more success. Incidentally, this is a great way to gather prospects for other internet opportunities.

You can also post this letter on as many newsgroups and message boards you can find.

This is a service that is 100% legal (refer to title 18, sections 1302 and 1342 of the US Postal and Lottery Laws).

HERE'S HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS:
    Assume you get a 7.5% return rate.
    1. When you send out 200 letters, 15 people will send you $1.00 = $15.00
    2. Those 15 people mail out 200 letters each and 225 people each send you $1.00 = $225.00
    3. Those 225 people mail out 200 letters each and 3,375 people each send you $1.00 = $3,375.00
    4. Those 3,375 people mail out 200 letters each and 50,625 people each send you $1.00 = $50,625.00
    5. Those 50,625 people mail out 200 letters each and 759,375 people each send you $1.00 = $759,375.00
    At this point, your name drops off the list, but you have already received $813,615.00
    IT WORKS EVERY TIME!!

BE SURE TO MAIL $1.00, YOUR ADDRESS & EMAIL ADDRESS TO ALL 6 NAMES BELOW:

1. Sherrie Foster, 906 Hwy. 614, Haughton, LA 71037
    2. C.A. Frazier, 1257 Wisconsin Dr., Naples, FL 34103
    3. Gwen Warren, 707 N. Washington, Marshall, TX 75670
    4. Joyce Morrow, 124 Peacepipe Bend, Crossville, TN 38572
    5. Dennis Beers, 107 Seneca Ave., Havre De Grace, MD 21078
    6. M. Bernard, 1201 W. Esplanade #112, Kenner, LA 70065

Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: Get out of debt within 90 days.....

As we all know, not everyone can get a loan, and sometimes it takes a long time, given that the loan is taken because of the urgency. So you can apply for a microloan to paydayseek.com where you will get it in minutes or hours. You can also read an article about how to get a loan no matter what.

Junior Hostboard Member emmajames91's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As we all know, not everyone can get a loan, and sometimes it takes a long time, given that the loan is taken because of the urgency. So you can apply for a microloan to https://easyqualifymoney.com where you will get it in minutes or hours. You can also read an article about how to get a loan no matter what.

Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger×

Junior Hostboard Member Charley7's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

A year ago, I took out a loan, but circumstances so developed that I did not have the means to repay it, and now I have problems that need to be addressed in the near future. I do not know much about the law and would like to find a lawyer who could help me and advise me.

Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Everything happens. It happens that a person finds himself in a difficult life situation, loses his solvency, the bank charges him fines and penalties. It becomes more and more difficult to pay, and in the end it is lost. Sometimes your property can be taken away from you. When I had a loan debt and I didn’t know what to do, I was advised by attorneydebtfighters.com/ and experienced lawyers helped me in this, they found an option how to help me in such a difficult situation.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I could use a program like this to pay off my debts

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I faced a similar situation and my attorney with National Debt Relief Review prepared a relevant claim and recommends that all evidence be collected before preparing a claim for non-pecuniary damage. For some reason, judges are often asked to confirm moral experiences with certificates of bodily ailments. If at the moment of receiving unpleasant news your heart grabbed, a nerve was pinched, a prolonged migraine began, ask the doctors for the appropriate paper. If depression develops after an accident, the procedure is the same - take a medical report.

Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Hey. This is of course true. Only it is very expensive. Recently I ran out of money and it was still a few days before my paycheck. Well, when I faced the problem of money, I had to go to many companies, there were a lot of is credit 9 legit. But, as it turned out, only a few of them were good. Yes, at first it was scary, but when I worked with them for over a year, I was able to make sure that they can be completely trusted.