Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SoliBiz Communicator
    Real Time, Proactive online sales and customer service Solution

Is e-mail communication with your prospective and existing online clients fast enough for today’s e-commerce?
    Is shopping cart abandonment ratio high on your site?
    Is your sales/hits ratio lower than you would like it to be?
    Would you like to eliminate purchasing questions and doubts your visitors have?

The truth is, human interaction cannot be discounted in any business transaction and online transactions are not exceptions to this rule, as statistics and research have shown. Your online visitors are not just hits, they are potential buyers who have questions about your products or services, and if they don’t get answers instantly, they turn to your competition. Your goals are clear:
    - Increase your sales/ hits ratio
    - Boost your profits
    - Speed up online sales
    - Decrease abandonment
    - Increase customer loyalty
    - Increase your ROI
    - Increase customer satisfaction

Solibiz Communicator provides your online business with the best, quickest and most cost effective solution as a way to accomplish your goals.

SoliBiz Communicator features:
    1. Visitor Monitoring (see in real time who is on your site right now, where they are coming from: country and city)
    2. Chat Initiation (Initiate a product or service help session with any visitor on your site. This allows for proactive online sales and customer service)
    3. Multi-lingual software support (Type in any language to cater to your worldwide audience)
    4. Multi-site support (One operator can support several sites)
    5. Multi-operator support (as many operators as you need to support your site, or sites)
    6. Operator Outsourcing option, with milti-language support (complete, most cost effective live online sales and customer service option)
    7. Complete log and conversation history (keep track of your online sales and customer service chats)
    8. Reseller Panel (Perfect for online shopping environment providers and hosting solution providers.)
    9. Works with internet auctions and dynamically generated pages
    10. Application is not a popup (popup blocking software will not reject it).
    11. Application is 100% web based and server hosted (Will not affect your hosting space and loading speeds, no software or plug-ins to download)
    12. Completely customizable environment
    13. Increased operator productivity (operator is capable of handling multiple chats)

SoliBiz Communicator, the newest, most capable and productive real time online sales and customer service tool available today.

Experience SoliBiz Communicator at www.solibiz.com

Best regards,
    Anatolij Druzjuk
    Solibiz, inc
    http://www.solibiz.com
    email:[email protected]
    Phone:+38.0612933746
    Cell :+38.0677032048

Senior Hostboard Member lonasin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: New Business Solution

Hello. At the beginning of creating your business, a small percentage of initial investments is usually required, since investments at the beginning of development are extremely limited. Most often, entrepreneurs themselves become the first investors, using their own funds or money from another operating business. In order to launch the site on time, it is important to avoid typical mistakes and pitfalls of the founder. I want to say that quality business software product development services for startups impressit.io/product-development-start, help with this, analyzing the project and the viability of the idea before launching.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good day guys. I want to digitally transform my business and improve the customer experience for my energy company. Has anyone done something similar?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I am a fan of technology and all modern business solutions in general. I believe that any business should use various software to automate processes. For example, I need a digital transformation solution for my business. Recently I saw interesting information about the MaxBill service and became interested. Thanks to this, my business has become even more attractive and this service has helped me save a lot of financial costs.

Last edited by palmariums; August 29th, 2022 at 04:39 AM.