Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Seeking a Baseball Calculator for Pitching Performance Metri

Hey everyone,

I'm on the hunt for a reliable baseball calculator tailored for assessing pitching performance. As a coach/player/fan (insert your role), I find that having accurate statistics is crucial for understanding a pitcher's effectiveness on the field.

Ideally, this calculator should encompass a range of metrics like ERA, WHIP, K/9, BB/9, HR/9, and possibly advanced stats like FIP or xFIP. It would be fantastic if the calculator could handle both individual game performances and aggregate season data.

If anyone knows of a user-friendly tool or an app that fits the bill, I'd greatly appreciate your recommendations!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Seeking a Baseball Calculator for Pitching Performance M

I recommend checking out the "Baseball Pitching Stats Calculator" app available on both iOS and Android platforms. It covers a wide range of pitching metrics including ERA, WHIP, K/9, BB/9, HR/9, FIP, and xFIP. It's user-friendly, allowing you to input individual game data or aggregate season stats effortlessly. Additionally, ERA is one of the most popular statistics used to measure pitching performance in baseball.