Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 8

Jamie and Michelle followed Lexi as she skipped her way to her cabin, quite obviously excited for what she was about to experience. While it would not be her actual first sexfight experience, it would still be sexual competition and she would still be the focus of it and between two hot girls at that. Lexi used her keycard to open her cabin and allowed her two friends with serious benefits in. It looked just like the cabin that Jamie shared with Stacy, which didn’t surprise her. Lexi then sat on her bed Michelle closed the door behind them.

“Okay, let’s go over the rules one last time.” Michelle said. “We both go back and forth pleasuring Lexi in whatever manner she deems fit. It’s not about making her cum more or cum harder, although that will no doubt help. It’s about Lexi’s final word. She’s our judge, our jury and eventually YOUR executioner.”

“You’re such a drama queen.” Jamie mocked. “But fine. I have no problem with that and I know Lexi doesn’t have a problem with it either.”

“Nope.” Lexi said as she could barely contain herself.

“Shall we get started?” Michelle asked.

“Yes. Let’s.” Jamie said confidently.

And with that, all three horny, beautiful women began to strip out of their bikinis. Lexi was so excited, she thought she’d go into cardiac arrest. While she had interacted sexually with both of the two redheads before, she had not gone this far yet. She hadn’t even seen either of them naked. It was all about to go so much further in just one night. She was going to be used by them as a piece of meat for their rivalry. A hot body to be licked, sucked and fondled at their leisure. She thought she would faint from how much this was exciting her. The three of them got as naked as the day they were born very quickly and they all took some time to check each other out. Lexi couldn’t help but feel a little inadequate at seeing how much bigger her friends’ breasts were than her own but she was still young and her D cups were quite impressive for a 19 year old. She hoped that by the time she was 26, she’d have nice, luscious G cups like the two redheads.

“Let’s not waste anymore time.” Jamie said. “Who’s going first?”

“I think Lexi should decide.” Michelle suggested.

They looked at the cotton candy haired minx and she seemed a bit nervous, not wanting to alienate either of them. She then looked around and by pure luck, found a quarter sitting on her nightstand and picked it up.

“Call it.” Lexi said.

“Heads.” Jamie said.

“Tails.” Michelle said.

She flipped the coin, caught it in midair and placed it on the top of her hand.

“Tails.” Lexi confirmed.

Jamie begrudgingly accepted the result and allowed Michelle to go first, who smiled smugly as she approached their perky young judge. Michelle started out small. As Jamie watched with impatience, the other redhead slowly and seductively strutted her way towards Lexi, deliberately showing off her dump truck ass to her orange haired opponent. She then sat herself right on top of Lexi’s lap and proceeded to give her a nice, erotic lapdance. She flipped her crimson red hair back, letting it fall back on her pale skin as her mammoth mammaries were inches away from the horny teenager’s face. Lexi could barely contain herself.

“Holy shit…” Lexi muttered under her breath.

“Yes, she knows how to dance. Very impressive.” Jamie said sarcastically.

“I can do so much more than that, cheeto pubes.” Michelle said mockingly.

She then got up close and personal with Lexi, rubbing her G cups against her target’s smooth, soft skin as she caressed her hands down the cotton candy haired minx’s arms. She then began kissing her way down Lexi’s neck.

“Uhhhh…” Lexi quietly moaned in ecstasy as she blushed as bright red as Michelle’s hair.

Jamie had to admit that the show was an enticing one. In some ways, Michelle going first could be used to her advantage, as she knew how much more she had to impress her judge. Michelle began stroking and prodding at Lexi’s nipple while also gently squeezing her D cup breast.

“Fuck…” Lexi quietly groaned as she buried her hand deep in her friend’s thick, scarlet tresses.

Michelle had progressed from kissing Lexi’s neck, to licking all the way down to her right tit and began lapping away at her sharpened, pink nipple while her hand continued to play with Lexi’s left. Jamie then found herself starting to get a little hot and bothered by what she was watching. She wanted to gratify herself but would save all her energy for when it was her turn.

“Agh, shit!” Lexi cried out as Michelle began nibbling on her delicate little milk bud.

The domineering redhead then slipped her hand down from Lexi’s breast and towards her womanhood, stroking it gently and teasingly.

“You fucking clittease…” Lexi cursed passed her gasping for air.

After some nice, affectionate rubbing with the palm of her hand, Michelle then finally jammed her index and middle finger straight through Lexi’s tight lower lips.

“Ugghhhh!!” Lexi shrieked at the sudden intrusion.

“You’re so delicate, Lex.” Michelle said seductively as she unlatched her mouth from her prey’s nipple. “I look forward to toughening you up.”

Michelle then dropped all pretenses and began unleashing the full brunt of her sexual onslaught on the perky young soon to be nympho. She sealed off Lexi’s mouth with her own before initiating a brutal barrage of fingering on the poor girl, showing no mercy.

“Mmmmfffffff!!!!” Lexi screamed bloody murder into Michelle’s mouth as the redhead’s lecherous tongue scoured her own nice and thoroughly.

Jamie watched intently as Michelle did her work. The sloppy, wet sounds of Lexi’s juiced up twat getting assaulted mixed with her frenzied moaning filled the room. Thank God the walls were well and truly soundproofed. Lexi herself was on Cloud 9 right now. So many feelings and sensations were running through her perverted young mind at this exact moment in time. Sexual pleasure, of course but also something deeper and more meaningful. Something she couldn’t even describe. She felt as if she was about to faint but something in her kept her awake and aware like her life depended on it. It all felt as if a part of her had died but another part had just been born. Whatever the fuck it was, she wanted more of it. So, so, so, so much more…Jamie watched with mixed nostalgia and mild jealousy. What she would give to experience these complex feelings for the first time ever again. She now wished that she had won the coin toss even more. Michelle continued to brutally kiss and finger the younger nympho in the making as she seemed to be barely holding herself together. Eventually, she simply could not take it any longer and Michelle broke their passionate kiss, wanting to hear her scream and boy, did she ever scream.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” Lexi howled as she orgasmed.

Michelle’s hand quickly became soaked with the perky teenager’s fluids as she fell onto her bed, loudly gasping for air as if she had just given birth. Michelle smiled with pride as she licked her hand clean of pussy juice. She then turned around suddenly, making her red hair flow as she did to look at Jamie, wanting to see what her new rival thought of the show she had just put on.

“Top that.” Michelle dared.

“I suppose that was decent.” Jamie admitted. “If this was a College dorm…but now let me show you how a real woman does it.”

“You might wanna give poor little Lexi a rest first.” Michelle advised. “We don’t want to kill her…Unless you’re into necrophilia.”

“If I was gonna kill anyone in this room, it would be you, cunt.” Jamie cursed. “But fine. Let’s give her a minute.”

“Oh and one last rule.” Michelle said as she got off the bed. “We switch every time Lexi cums. That’ll be fair.”

“Fine by me.” Jamie begrudgingly agreed.

Michelle then switched positions with the other redhead. Now Michelle was sitting in the chair across from the bed while Jamie sat on the edge of the bed itself, looking down on the still hyperventilating Lexi. She looked like an absolute mess. Her face was flushed a bright red, her mouth was wide open as she huffed and puffed to the point where she was drooling and her eyes looked as if they were about to roll into the back of her skull.

‘Ah, good times.’ Jamie thought to herself.

It took about ten full minutes of waiting for Lexi to finally calm down and get her bearings back. As she caught her breath, she pulled herself back up, flipped her blue and pink hair back and stared Jamie dead in the eye.

“Few…” Lexi said in amazement. “That was…I don’t even have the words…”

“You get used to it, babe.” Jamie said lovingly.

“Is…Is this what sexfighting feels like all the time?” Lexi asked with curiosity and wonder.

“You’re not actually sexfighting, remember?” Jamie reminded her. “But I can tell you that it feels even better. You don’t know what pleasure is until you’ve experienced it.”

“Holy fuck…” Lexi said in bewilderment.

“Now, enough talk.” Jamie said. “Let’s show Michelle over there how it’s done.”

Lexi didn’t need to be told twice. She nodded and allowed Jamie to have her way with her. First, the horny ginger grinned deviously and gently pushed Lexi down until she was laying on her bed. She pulled her friend upwards until her pretty little cotton candy head was resting on the pillow. Jamie then pried her legs open, exposing Lexi’s beautiful, pink, ripe, juicy, meaty pussy for all to see. She began getting worked up again.

“Fuck me!” Lexi yelped out of nowhere. “I can’t stand it anymore! Fuck me, Jamie! I want it rough and I want it now! Fuck me like you’ve never fucked anyone before!”

Both Jamie and Michelle were taken aback by Lexi’s begging. Michelle in particular was rather annoyed that she didn’t bring their cute little judge to this when it was her turn. Perhaps winning that coin toss had been a double edged sword. Jamie turned her head around and could read the discontent on Michelle’s face. She was envious. Jamie loved that. She turned her attention back to the subject of this little contest of theirs.

“Well…Since you asked nicely…” Jamie said sarcastically.

She then secured herself in between Lexi’s long, smooth legs and wasted absolutely no time as she proceeded to hump her hard and fast, showing no mercy.

“Uggghhhh!!” Lexi cried out in ecstasy. “Yes! That’s it, Jamie! Fuck me! Crush my pussy into dust!”

“Pfft. How amateurish.” Michelle commented. “Look at you just fucking her straight out of the gate. What are you, a man? A real woman would take it nice and slow and make her melt in her hands.”

“Yeah, well you already did that for me, bitch.” Jamie said over the sound of her and Lexi’s grunting. “And fuck off! You have your style and I have mine!”

“I guess that’s what I get for daring to offer constructive criticism to a common whore like you.” Michelle mocked.

Jamie ignored her and continued fucking Lexi like there was no tomorrow. She reached down and gave her friend a nice squeeze of her D cups, pinching and twisting her nipples. Lexi felt her insides burning with pleasure and the heat rising faster than she could even keep track of it. There simply wasn’t anywhere on the planet she’d rather be right now than here, getting treated like a cum dumpster by a gorgeous, busty ginger and her equally stunning redheaded rival. She felt as if an entire new world was opening up to her and she couldn’t wait to explore every last centimeter of it. She didn’t even attempt to hide how much she was loving this as her face showed an almost cartoonish expression of pure, overwhelming pleasure. Her tongue stuck out like a dog as her eyes rolled upwards and her mouth was wide open. Jamie then took full advantage of this and got down on top of her before engaging the younger girl in a heated, frenzied make out session. Michelle would be lying if she said the sight wasn’t an enticing one. She eyed up both of their meaty asses and saw their lower lips stuck on each other like glue. A strong part of the redhead wanted to just sandwich her tongue right in between their joined pussies but self control is a huge part of the game, so she stayed put.

“Mmmmmmfffffff!!!” They both moaned loudly into each other’s mouths as the sounds of lips popping and saliva being swapped between the two of them filled the room.

Pink nipples slid across each other before stabbing deeply into the opposing areola and their clits were fighting a hard battle in their own right. Lexi wrapped her arms and legs around Jamie, hugging the slutty ginger towards her as hard as she could. She wanted to be as intimate as humanly possible. Despite her earlier criticism of Jamie’s blunt approach to this, charging into Lexi’s cunt with all guns blazing, Michelle could see the appeal in such primal, animalistic fucking as compared to her own approach of slowly and seductively breaking her target down. While all nymphos live to dominate, a part of the reason why they do what they do is because a part of them yearns to be dominated themselves by a worthy opponent. So far, Lexi has definitely shown promise in that regard but she still needs to develop the predatory instinct that all nymphos thrive on. She continued watching as Jamie and Lexi took turns sucking on one another’s tongues as the ginger just kept humping and humping and humping until finally Lexi had begun to reach her limit as Jamie broke the kiss to let the poor girl breathe.

“Ugh! Agh! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!” Lexi screamed as she came for the second time.

“Yeaaaahhhh…” Jamie moaned as she felt that glorious, familiar feeling of another woman filling her insides up with hot ejaculat.

As the 19 year old minx’s orgasm subsided, Jamie rolled off of the top of her, peeling their labias apart as she did and laid beside her on the bed as they both huffed and puffed in their post nut winding. Michelle then got up out of her chair and slowly clapped.

“Well done.” Michelle said. “Maybe I can try it your way…Once our little host gets her energy back, of course.”

Jamie was too out of breath to respond. She turned her head to see how Lexi was doing and she knew that look on her face all too well. Her eyes especially. Her inner nymphomania was starting to take over. She was developing that glorious addiction that would never let her go. While other people are unfortunate enough to be addicted to tobacco, alcohol, drugs and unhealthy food, others like the three women in this room and many, many more women all over the world had a much safer and healthier addiction. Jamie was about to get up when Michelle reached out her arm, signaling her to stop.

“Hold it.” Michelle said. “Don’t go anywhere. Plenty of room on this bed for all of us fine ladies.”

Jamie could see through Michelle like a pair of panties. She was basically daring the other redhead to stay up close and personal during her turn with Lexi to test her self control. Jamie wasn’t entirely sure how easy it would be to not participate in lesbian sex happening mere inches away from her but she sure as shit wasn’t going to get cold feet in front of her new rival.

“Yes, I suppose you’re right.” Jamie said as she got comfortable on the bed again.

‘Game on, slut.’ Jamie thought to herself. ‘I’m not going anywhere.’

‘Let’s see how much heat under the collar you can take, cheeto pubes.’ Michelle thought to herself.

The two just sat on the bed in awkward silence waiting for Lexi to catch her breath. Thankfully, it didn’t take as long as last time. She had pulled herself up and brushed her blue and pink hair out of her pretty, smiling face. A sign that she was starting to get used to such overwhelming pleasure.

“Alright…” Lexi said. “Michelle’s turn. I’m so fucking ready.”

“I hope you are, Lex.” Michelle said deviously.

Lexi assumed the position and laid down on one side of the bed while Jamie relaxed on her own side, holding her head up on her hand supported by her elbow like she was at a sleepover.

“You like it hard and fast, do you?” Michelle asked Jamie.

“Congratulations. You’re not blind and deaf.” Jamie said sarcastically.

“Well, two can play at that game.” Michelle said deviously.

Lexi found herself getting excited again and spread her legs nice and wide. Her lower lips were still red and ripe from the brutal pussy fucking that Jamie had just dished out on her. Michelle licked her lips lustfully.

“You know Lex, since this is all about teaching you the ways of nymphomania, I have a suggestion for this round.” Michelle said.

“I’m listening.” Lexi said with barely contained joy.

“As am I.” Jamie added.

“You’ve been a good little sex doll so far but I think it’s time you participate a little more and show off your own skills.” Michelle said. “And the best way to do that is with a nice, wholesome, ravenous, cummy, spitty 69 contest. What do you say?”

“Do you even have to ask? Let’s go!” Lexi said excitedly.

Jamie wasn’t expecting that but she sure wasn’t opposed to it either. Now she also knew what she wanted for her next turn as well. She couldn’t help but find it kinky how she would be literally right next to the action but not allowed to participate. She had a feeling that Michelle was showing her sadistic side by forcing her to sit next to them on this bed. Once again, game on. The scarlet haired nympho positioned herself horizontally perpendicular to her target and shifted herself upwards until her face was directly above Lexi’s pussy and vice versa.

“Let’s dig in.” Michelle declared.

The two friends with benefits and co-workers wasted absolutely no time in doing just that. Lexi sank her fingers deep into the strong muscle of Michelle’s succulent ass as she began lapping ravenously at Michelle’s cunt. Michelle returned the favor and ate the cotton candy haired slut out like her life depended on it as her thick, crimson locks blanketed over Lexi’s right leg. The silkiness of Michelle’s hair on her skin simply added to Lexi’s overpowering arousal. Jamie was drawn in immediately and already found it difficult to control herself with the sex parade going on mere inches away from her. As Michelle devoured Lexi, she turned her gaze up towards Jamie and gave her a very smug, pompous look as she ran her tongue alongside Lexi’s labia. It was an expression that more or less said “I bet you wish you were me right now” and that statement would be an accurate one. Jamie showed no weakness and defiantly flipped the other redhead her middle finger. Michelle scoffed and resumed her scrumptious meal. Jamie would hold out and when her turn came, she vowed to outdo her new rival.

“Oh, Michelle!” Lexi cried as she briefly paused her cunnilingus. “This is unbelievable! I could eat pussies with you all day!”

Jamie found herself getting agitated now. She had hoped to introduce Lexi to all the wonders of lesbian debauchery. Every single one. Instead, she has to share them with a bitch like Michelle who hates her for next to no reason. That being said, she would not be outdone. Not now. Not ever. Michelle loudly slurped and slobbered all over her partner’s sweet, juicy, tangy cunt like it was the most delicious piece of candy on the face of the Earth. She clearly wanted Jamie to hear plain as day just how much she enjoyed what she was doing and how much Lexi was enjoying it.

“You taste so fucking good, Lex.” Michelle said with lust. “I can’t get enough.”

Michelle used her fingers to pry Lexi’s labia open as widely as possible.

“What are you…? Ohhhhhh!!!” Lexi shrieked.

Michelle began blowing a raspberry into Lexi’s fleshy depths as if she were motorboating a nice pair of big, beautiful jubblies.

“You bitch!” Lexi cursed with a playful chuckle.

She quickly returned the favor and did the exact same thing to Michelle’s twat.

“Mmmffff!!” Michelle grunted in reaction.

Jamie had both seen and experienced a great deal of lesbian 69s in her life but this one was the most over the top she had ever witnessed. The only thing missing was the ceiling opening up and dousing them all with water and a cheering crowd of men. Not being able to join in was becoming more and more unbearable for poor Jamie. It’s like giving a kid an empty PS5 box for Christmas. It’s just cruel and unusual. However, she could tell that the end was approaching as she looked closer and saw that both Michelle and Lexi had wrapped their full, sweet lips around each other’s pulsating, pink pleasure buds. Won’t be very long at all now. If nothing else, Jamie was happy for Lexi. The ginger herself had stumbled upon the world of nymphomania purely by accident. It must be wonderful to have not just one but two experienced nymphos to guide her through such a world of untapped pleasure and fire. Still, there can only be one. Jamie has never been fond of sharing.

“Mmmmmffffff!!!!!” Michelle and Lexi screamed powerfully into one another’s lower lips as they both climaxed.

Their orgasms were both quite intense as Jamie could see that both of them splattered their feminine fluids into each other’s faces and hair. It was a great mutual nut. No doubt about it. The room filled with the sounds of their strained huffing and puffing as they struggled to catch their breath and regain their energy. It pleased Jamie that a complete rookie like Lexi was able to make her rival cum at the same time as her but it also annoyed the ginger that she was the only girl in the room that had not climaxed yet. That was about to change, however.

“Well, you two managed to put on a good show.” Jamie admitted. “But once you both get your bearings back, I’d be happy to show Michelle here how a real woman eats her opponent out.”

Michelle glared at Jamie. Her face noticeably drenched in pussy juice and her hair wet and matted down with sweat and cum. Jamie just grinned smugly. Lexi felt as if she had died and gone to lesbian Heaven. If this was a dream, she didn’t ever want to wake up. In spite of her fun, she was not looking forward to when it would be over and she had to make a choice between her two redheaded friends for who would be her one and only sexual mentor for the rest of this cruise. So, she had to drag that out for as long as possible and just enjoy the ride while she still could. After a couple minutes, Lexi had regained her breath and energy and Jamie and Michelle had traded spots on the bed.

“Enjoy the taste of my spit inside of her pussy, bitch.” Michelle bragged.

“Oh, I will.” Jamie said defiantly.

“Let’s get down to business, Jamie.” Lexi instructed.

The ginger got into the exact same position that Michelle was in just a few minutes ago. It was about to go down. Jamie and Lexi were going to lick each other like candy while Michelle sat back and watched. And then it happened. Without saying so much as a word, the two nymphos dove the entirety of their mouths, lips and tongues into one another’s muff. Michelle was impressed by Lexi’s level of energy given that every orgasm she had experienced so far seemed to have taken a great deal out of her. She seemed to have been starting to build up an immunity. Good. She looked at Jamie’s thick, silky orange hair blanketing over Lexi’s leg just as her own blood red tresses had done a few minutes ago. She began to wonder if her cheeto pubed rival as she liked to call her had began to taste Michelle’s own saliva buried deep within Lexi’s tang.

“Mmmmmmffffffff!!!” They both furiously moaned into each other’s lower lips.

Michelle then reached out and began running her fingers through Jamie’s long, sweat soaked orange hair as the ginger continued feasting on her new friend. This technically wasn’t against the rules as Michelle was not participating in the sex directly.

“You know, I suppose that I can see the appeal in why men would go for orange hair like yours.” Michelle admitted as she continued stroking. “But that doesn’t change the fact that you’re still not a real redhead, slut.”

Jamie became annoyed and tried to distract herself from her enemy’s taunts by focusing on her meal but it was hard to ignore. Jamie also hated that she didn’t think of doing this to Michelle back during her turn. Regardless, she pushed on anyway. Lexi gripped hard on Jamie’s heart shaped rear end, allowing her fingers to be almost fully absorbed by the powerful muscle. Lexi had always enjoyed fooling around with and teasing her female friends but she never could have imagined how much she would love going all the way. At that moment, Lexi loved her life and everything about it. She loved that fate had seemed to smile on her enough to lead her to Jamie, Michelle and God knows what other beautiful opponents she’ll no doubt meet and cross clits with in the very near future. All of this and she was only scratching the surface of a world of pleasure and excitement the likes of which she could not even begin to fully comprehend.

In spite of their animosity for each other, Jamie and Michelle were also honored and happy to introduce such wonders to another woman as they remembered how blown away they were back when they had discovered such things. It was like being high on every drug in existence all at once but without any of the dangers or risks. Jamie then ran her tongue down along Lexi’s pussy, wanting every single taste bud to get a good amount of love. Lexi did the same to Jamie within seconds as Michelle continued to play with Jamie’s hair. The naughty ginger then decided to take it up a notch and brought her fingers into the mix.

“Fuck!” Lexi cursed as Jamie began fingering her in various ways.

Michelle silently cursed herself for not thinking of doing that when it was her turn. It seemed that she and Jamie were even now in that regard. Lexi reciprocated the fingering and even began using her thumb to crush up against Jamie’s clit.

“Agh!” Jamie yelped out at the sudden shot of pleasure running through her perfect body. “Oh, it’s on now, you little slut!”

Jamie thumbed Lexi’s clit right back as the two continued lapping at and fingering one another. Now it was Michelle who had a hard time watching and keeping herself under control. However, the redhead had a strong feeling that Lexi could not handle much more of this and that her next climax could very well end up being her last. Michelle herself still had plenty of energy left and she had a strong feeling that the same could be said for Jamie…And she knew exactly how she planned to use it up. Lexi’s muscles began to spasm in response to all of the intense, overwhelming pleasure that was being dished out on her so fast. Jamie and Michelle were both more than experienced enough to know what that meant. Jamie seized the moment and her advantage by wrapping her lips around poor little Lexi’s pulsating, pink pleasure bud and sucking away in it like a lollipop.

“Oh, God!” Lexi groaned before she did the same thing to Jamie’s clit.

The two sucked away at each other as Michelle watched closely. After about 20 more seconds of this, it finally happened.

“Uggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!” Lexi screamed as she came.

“Fuuuuucccckkkkk!!!!” Jamie shrieked as she climaxed.

Just like with Michelle, the two blew their loads all over each other’s faces and hair at the exact same time. Jamie swallowed as much of it as she could and as soon as she was sure that Lexi had run on empty, she pulled her head up, grabbed Michelle by her scarlet hair and yanked her into herself, slamming her tongue past Michelle’s lips and swapping her own spit and Lexi’s cum with her redheaded rival. Michelle was caught off guard but quickly began kissing back with lust and passion. Lexi watched them through half closed eyelids until they separated in a spray of spit mixed with girl mess.

“You two…” Lexi said. “Are…Amazing…”

The 19 year old newly Christened nymphomaniac then closed her eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep as her redheaded mentors smiled down at her.

“She did quite well.” Jamie said.

“For her first time, yes.” Michelle agreed. “But she still has much to learn.”

“Of course.” Jamie agreed.

“I think we have quite a while before she wakes up from her little beauty nap.” Michelle said. “And the two of us still haven’t settled things quite yet, now have we?”

“No, we certainly haven’t.” Jamie agreed. “And what else are two horny redhead nymphos to do while we wait?”

“Finally you have a good idea.” Michelle said with a devious grin.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Re: Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 8

Well done !! However, i protest ! (LOL)
    I thought that Michelle will be a tough gal ! A fucking hard pussy to pussy fucker !
    Now she looks to be softer than my expectations and Jamie kept the upper hand !

Of course the fun has only started in this cruise...
    I bet a lot have to happen yet !!
    Your gifted pen is a guarantee about it !
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; May 15th, 2024 at 03:54 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Well done !! However, i protest ! (LOL)
    I thought that Michelle will be a tough gal ! A fucking hard pussy to pussy fucker !
    Now she looks to be softer than my expectations and Jamie kept the upper hand !

Of course the fun has only started in this cruise...
    I bet a lot have to happen yet !!
    Your gifted pen is a guarantee about it !
    She has a soft spot for Lexi and went easy on her since she’s a rookie but she can’t stand Jamie and you’re about to see what she’s really capable of.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

<<
    Yuri (reply to my previous post) : "She has a soft spot for Lexi and went easy on her since she’s a rookie but she can’t stand Jamie and you’re about to see what she’s really capable of".
    >>

Great ! I can hardly wait.
    As i wrote before, the fun only started !