Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Does anyone know any good videos, pics or stories with women assfighting or satisfying each other in this position?

I'm a huge asslover!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    one of the best films, although pretty old, was Traci in Tokyo, by the one and only Traci Lords.
    As for stories you my find on the directory of this board some stories close that theme

1."Rina's Night Out" by Shak

2.Episode 2 of "Dezeria" also by Shak ( you have to find out which part)

3.My story " The lady in white"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Butt-to-Butt staff it is extremely rare in a network. Is even more rare, than traditional tribadism.
    I am simply surprised, that main stream producers do not notice the erotic force of these scenes.
    Everything that we have - are very short clips, and on 90% with dildo or a double dildo...
    Therefore we are - assfightfans - should unite our efforts in searching and exchanging of links.
    Im planning to open a separate forum on that theme and upload all I have there.
    For the beginning - here the list of several yahoo groups:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/butt2buttbumping/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/butts-rubbing-butts/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/womenbutt2butt/

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 02, 2008 01:32 AM: Message edited by: Swan2005 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Swan2005:
    Butt-to-Butt staff it is extremely rare in a network. Is even more rare, than traditional tribadism.
    I am simply surprised, that main stream producers do not notice the erotic force of these scenes.
    Everything that we have - are very short clips, and on 90% with dildo or a double dildo...
    Therefore we are - assfightfans - should unite our efforts in searching and exchanging of links.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ September 02, 2008 01:32 AM: Message edited by: Swan2005 ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks, Swan. I agree with your statements, I think any ass to ass fight that involves a dildo is a cheat. I really want to just see the two women go at it. Please let us know when you set up your forum.

As for the Traci Lords video, was it some kind of fight, or just a situation where they ended up rubbing butts together?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by CyberDrifting:
    Thanks, Swan. I agree with your statements, I think any ass to ass fight that involves a dildo is a cheat. I really want to just see the two women go at it. Please let us know when you set up your forum.

As for the Traci Lords video, was it some kind of fight, or just a situation where they ended up rubbing butts together?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks, CyberDrifting. For now I just made a sticky topic on my forum
    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult.../forum/f/10042
    were we can post our poison - pix & links ...

As for the Traci Lords - I fully agree with moesam - it's brilliant scene...
    Even in spite of the fact that it not a fury sexfight & also is presented double dildo...
    In this movie ... there is something, that has disappeared from adult videos today-
    Mood, pressure, feeling of gravity of an event...

There is a pleasant interracial contrast between two beauties - Traci Lords and japanese girl Kyoko Izoma
    Both of them great and very emotional actresses
    And both of them possess beautiful asses which just needed to press to each other...
    Well, I could name it soft sexfight, for sure...

Thanks, Moesam, for remembering that movie! I think we should make the full anthology of these scenes...

Yours, Swan

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 04, 2008 09:58 AM: Message edited by: Swan2005 ]</font>

Senior Hostboard Member The KoRn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For the beginning - here the list of several yahoo groups:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/butt2buttbumping/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/butts-rubbing-butts/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/womenbutt2butt/

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ September 02, 2008 01:32 AM: Message edited by: Swan2005 ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I totally agree with u!!
    Want much more of this on the web.
    Fantastic photos!! thanks, if you got some more post them here.

If you buttloverz dont mind I could post this vid from tribgirls with Orsi and Viktoria.M.
    Which is one of the best butt-to-butt action vids on the planet!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

woops... never mind

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 05, 2008 11:26 AM: Message edited by: CyberDrifting ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you, l0ranga!
    For yours the remarkable help, this movie just great! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm planning to cut Traci's assfight, if someone need it...

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 05, 2008 01:00 AM: Message edited by: Swan2005 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you, l0ranga!
    For yours the remarkable help, this movie just great! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm planning to cut Traci's assfight, if someone need it...

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ September 05, 2008 01:00 AM: Message edited by: Swan2005 ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I need
    Please post some!

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast