Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool Re: Real titfights

Mignon thanks for posting about your fights when you were younger, I really enjoyed reading them. I remember reading your stories as Ashley and Vickie, good work then. I have a couple of questions and comments for you. Did you and Whitney ever have a re-match after you defeated her? I remember chatting with you a few years ago and you mentioned that she wanted to fight you again. Could you possible post a newer story about a recent fight; within the last couple of years or so? Doing that might get the other ladies that posted on here in the past the idea to post again(hopefully). Hopefully to hear from you soon and maybe about a recent fight you have had.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Real titfights

Mignon,
    thanks for telling ur experiences with lesbians. Most of my fights are with lesbians and almost every time we both get turned on. But if my opponent is not aroused as well, I tend to lose interest.

I have had a couple of titfights with straight women. One girl kept giggling and another woman got bored after a few minutes so it was not very arousing for me in either case. I like to feed off my opponents eroticism to get turned on myself. It's not much fun otherwise.

Inactive Member imported_Piers_K's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile Re: Real titfights

I know Mignon as an Internet friend and we have discussed her sport for the past year or so. I?ve chatted with other fighting women also. My main interest has always been ?why do women fight?? In my experience as a man, - and therefore as an observer only, - most women do not fight, preferring instead to outwit their rival in some way.

Personally I developed an unhealthy interest in women fighting as a child when I saw my mother fight another woman, but to cut a long story short this piqued my interest to the extent that when I grew old enough I would deliberately seek out the kind of places where women might get into fights. This led me to seedy back streets, bars, street fights and low-class clubs, places where even the police were afraid to go. I saw a lot of sickening violence, - I then knew that not all women are the peaceful sort of souls I assumed most to be. For those of you who already know that I have used the material I gathered as inspiration for my fictional stories I must say that I avoided writing accounts of fights because the reality is that they were not attractive or sexy. There was no deliberate sex fighting of any kind, just violence, usually fists, though there were instances where breasts were attacked, punched or grabbed and one some occasions I witnessed women squaring up to fight and nudging and pushing each other with their breasts. But I suppose that if they are of the sort which stick out a long way in front of them this is hardly surprising.

I later married a really busty woman, simply because I like women with big breasts, their general outlook on the world is broad and generous and they are fun and often quite uninhibited and extrovert. This describes my Fran, but there was a problem. A bad childhood had instilled a good deal of violence into her and this led to her wanting to fight other women. Gradually, I nurtured her out of that, I let her fight me. I never hurt her and generally encouraged her to win. Then quite out of the blue she took up amateur grappling at our local gym and for a few years we all had great fun with the sport. She favoured Greco-Roman wrestling style, - you know, the circle within the square?! At home on our living room rug we fought naked, then she got the idea that she would like to invite some of her buds along. So the husbands and partners of these women were treated to occasional naked (or more often than not - topless only) wrestling bouts. These well endowed ladies boobs featured largely in these increasingly dirty matches. It was fun while it lasted and needless to say that I used this inspiration in my stories too.

However, THIS is my point; stories are only stories. My stories I have designed to be of entertainment to those who want them. My problem with this thread I have read is that it leads away from the art of story telling to real life accounts. Story telling takes literary skills (however modest), language skills and imagination. Other?s will no doubt disagree with me when I say that real life accounts are comparatively dull and boring. A real fight might be exciting for the combatants, but much less so for the casual observer. Since this thread got going there seems to have been less interest in this forum, perhaps writers (the sensitive souls that wee are:-)) are now concerned about being criticised for our ?unreal? portrayals. BUT remember, these ARE only stories!

These days of course, women are (rightly) breaking through the barrier of fighting for sport, with the increasing popularity of women?s MMA or Cage fighting. About time too I say. I advocate all women?s sports including boxing and wrestling. Any sports men can do women can do, but there are some women?s sports which men cannot do.

Piers Knight.
    Come visit my Yahoo! Groups I am still caring for for marcdo,
    [url]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/titfightstories[/url],
    [url]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/titfightingwives/?yguid=181006059[/url],

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Piers that is a wonderful answer to all this, thanks. I agree that stories are prob wilder and out there more than real life. All i'm trying to say is i wish more girls here would come out and tell us about their real life fights and then we can compare real to the stories. I love reading the stories and i love to hear about real life fights. I would agree that my real life fights are not as wild or prob as much fun to read as the stories the writers here have done. Its good to have both sides of the fights here. Lets hope that more girls will start to write about their real fights and the great writers here will continue to put up their stories. The best of both worlds.

Mignon

Senior Hostboard Member ForeShadow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Piers_K View Post
    I know Mignon as an Internet friend and we have discussed her sport for the past year or so. I?ve chatted with other fighting women also. My main interest has always been ?why do women fight?? In my experience as a man, - and therefore as an observer only, - most women do not fight, preferring instead to outwit their rival in some way.

Personally I developed an unhealthy interest in women fighting as a child when I saw my mother fight another woman, but to cut a long story short this piqued my interest to the extent that when I grew old enough I would deliberately seek out the kind of places where women might get into fights. This led me to seedy back streets, bars, street fights and low-class clubs, places where even the police were afraid to go. I saw a lot of sickening violence, - I then knew that not all women are the peaceful sort of souls I assumed most to be. For those of you who already know that I have used the material I gathered as inspiration for my fictional stories I must say that I avoided writing accounts of fights because the reality is that they were not attractive or sexy. There was no deliberate sex fighting of any kind, just violence, usually fists, though there were instances where breasts were attacked, punched or grabbed and one some occasions I witnessed women squaring up to fight and nudging and pushing each other with their breasts. But I suppose that if they are of the sort which stick out a long way in front of them this is hardly surprising.

I later married a really busty woman, simply because I like women with big breasts, their general outlook on the world is broad and generous and they are fun and often quite uninhibited and extrovert. This describes my Fran, but there was a problem. A bad childhood had instilled a good deal of violence into her and this led to her wanting to fight other women. Gradually, I nurtured her out of that, I let her fight me. I never hurt her and generally encouraged her to win. Then quite out of the blue she took up amateur grappling at our local gym and for a few years we all had great fun with the sport. She favoured Greco-Roman wrestling style, - you know, the circle within the square?! At home on our living room rug we fought naked, then she got the idea that she would like to invite some of her buds along. So the husbands and partners of these women were treated to occasional naked (or more often than not - topless only) wrestling bouts. These well endowed ladies boobs featured largely in these increasingly dirty matches. It was fun while it lasted and needless to say that I used this inspiration in my stories too.

However, THIS is my point; stories are only stories. My stories I have designed to be of entertainment to those who want them. My problem with this thread I have read is that it leads away from the art of story telling to real life accounts. Story telling takes literary skills (however modest), language skills and imagination. Other?s will no doubt disagree with me when I say that real life accounts are comparatively dull and boring. A real fight might be exciting for the combatants, but much less so for the casual observer. Since this thread got going there seems to have been less interest in this forum, perhaps writers (the sensitive souls that wee are:-)) are now concerned about being criticised for our ?unreal? portrayals. BUT remember, these ARE only stories!

These days of course, women are (rightly) breaking through the barrier of fighting for sport, with the increasing popularity of women?s MMA or Cage fighting. About time too I say. I advocate all women?s sports including boxing and wrestling. Any sports men can do women can do, but there are some women?s sports which men cannot do.

Piers Knight.
    Piers>I agree with a lot that you said here, but I don't think this thread is a problem for any of the writers; in fact I think it's a helpful look into the mindset of the women who live the reality of the genre we chose to work in. As you yourself stated, you sought out and personally witnessed a lot of fights, and live with a woman who fights, and have access to her perspective... and that's great research that you can draw on for your stories... and that others don't have.

Personally, I'm not as brave as you, and probably would not go the places you have... nor would I have the balls to as any women I know about their thoughts, even if I knew they fought... so it's all left up to conjecture. Imagination is good, but it helps to have a context to set things in to keep it grounded.

That said, you're a great an imaginative writer with a lot of real life experience to draw from, and your criticism as to a dry real-life account VS an engaging work of fiction is valid; which is why we should encourage the women who have real life experience to apply that to their fantasy, and do it as a fully formed and compelling narrative, rather than a dry retelling of real events.

Hostboard Member tittotitlesbian's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Les also have animosity among them and it cannot be said that they always love titfights or enjoy them, sometimes it is real competitive and to prove one self.
    The same thing happened when my girlfriend had a fight over me with another lady I was getting attracted to. As someones previously said, girls find ways to prove their superiority over the others and so is true with lesbians, when your partner is getting attracted towards the other.

As narrated by my GF, she and the other lady mutually fought out with their tits and a bear-hug contest and rubbing/pressing contest to know the strength and the looser will back out. Fortunately my GF won and I still have her with me but it would have been good to wrap your body with other women as well.

They both are equally beautiful and I just imagine how would that moment be to look at them pressing hard again each other. My question to my GF was if they made love after their contest to which she said if she had to make love to her why would she not had a 3some and why would she fight and which made a lot sense to me.

I am still not sure if the other lady was so attracted to me that she agreed to fight for me and how come my GF came to know my interest in her.

I seriously want to wrap myself to her and for sure we both would have equally enjoyed her but what was suppose to happen happened without my knowledge and I was only an audience to this contest.

So it is not always that lesbian fight for love making, sometimes they also have an intense battle to prove their love.
    Visit My Blog [url]http://titfight.blogspot.com/[/url]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Exclamation Re: Real titfights

Well i love to titfight and do enjoy them, but i don't usually like the girl i'm fighting that's for sure. And once we start to fight e/o any signs of liking e/o goes away right then and there. My fights are with rivals or enemy's no friends or anything like that. We both think our tits are better than the others and are there to prove it. So i can tell you we don't like e/o much before, during and for sure after our titfight!!

Mignon

Junior Hostboard Member krrishtiano's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the insights Mignon and all the other women here. If there is so much animosity and the fights are so very close, what is the likelihood of the looser wanting a rematch and winning the rematch. Then, doesnt that lead up to a series of matches, how many times do you fight before one actually gives up. Has it ever happened with any of you guys where matches went back and forth between you guys and there was no clear one person dominating ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Wink Re: Real titfights

Most of my first titfights with other girls are usually close and usually there is a rematch. But there are some girls once they lose to you they don't want to fight you again. Most do, esp. if its a close fight. Ive had two different girls ive had 5 fights with b/c we both won 2 and wanted to settle it between us. I would say most girls ive fought that wanted another fight we did it, and in those most went 3 fights. Its not a hard and fast rule either sometimes we agree before hand that we will have the best of 3 or 5 or just that one fight between us. Every fight is different. I do have one girl that neither of us can beat the other two straight times and most times we fight to a draw. Jenny is her name. So now we agree that we are even and if either of us wants to fight again we will. Mignon

Junior Hostboard Member krrishtiano's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

is she the one you had your first fight with ? I remember from reading your stories and they are very realistic in nature. Boy, in that case, both of you have quite a rivalry going on. Being evenly matched for quite a long time really says something. If you guys have grown up fighting each other, one should know the other quite well and have a lot of regard for each other. Do you guys talk at all during/ before/ after the fight since you know a lot about the other ? what kind of relationship do you girls share after their fights. Once the disagreement is settled do either girls make an effort to mend fences or you follow men's golden rule of kicking a dog that's down so that it does not bother you ? Do please post here about the grand finale..I bet your decider is going to be one epic saga...good luck.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast