Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool Real titfights

Are there any other girls on here that have had real titfights? I'm wondering it there are any others. Seems most of the fights on here are from the minds of men, and that's fine i just wanted to know if i was the only girl on here that has had real titfights.

Mignon

Inactive Member duckdodgers1956's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Real titfights

If you've had actual titfights then others have so why not tell us about yours?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Exclamation Re: Real titfights

I don't mind talking about my real fights!! I just haven't seen many other girls on here and wondered if there were any others that titfight in real. If you have any questions, ask away i will ans them all.
    I would love to see other girls on here talking about their fights too and hoped this might just get some to come on with me. Either way its ok.

Mignon

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

MignonD, can you describe your first tifight?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MignonD View Post
    Are there any other girls on here that have had real titfights? I'm wondering it there are any others. Seems most of the fights on here are from the minds of men, and that's fine i just wanted to know if i was the only girl on here that has had real titfights.

Mignon
    I am a real woman who has both won and lost real titfights, in a few different styles. And I can tell you all that while there is some fine fiction on this site regarding breast to breast competition, most of it is just that, fiction.

Now there is nothing wrong with fiction! Nothing at all. But a lot of it, while hot in one way or another, is not very realistic.
    [FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]:rolleyes:If Wrestling Doesn't Turn You On, Then You Are Not Doing It Right! ;)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Senior Hostboard Member ForeShadow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    I am a real woman who has both won and lost real titfights, in a few different styles. And I can tell you all that while there is some fine fiction on this site regarding breast to breast competition, most of it is just that, fiction.

Now there is nothing wrong with fiction! Nothing at all. But a lot of it, while hot in one way or another, is not very realistic.
    I'd be interested in hearing about your experiences. I tried doing research for my first story by having a conversation with another female board member about her experiences and applying it to my first (still unfinished...) story, but in the end, I was limited by my lack of personal experience, and my own personal bias eventually took over.

What was the genesis of your interest in real-life titfights; what was your motivation, drive, and goal? What was the actual physical experience like? Purely physical competition, or is there indeed a sexual element? What is the depth of the conflict, the stakes? Is it purely for personal glory or spirit of competition? Was it to indulge either a personal fantasy or for the satisfaction of a third party (boyfriend/girlfriend)? Etc etc

The reason so much fiction on the board is fantasy is because that's the only experience many of us can claim to have; I've never been witness to a tit or sex fight, and I doubt I ever will be. But I can have the fantasy; and that fantasy is colored by my own fetishes and personal bias towards said fetishes.

It's a little unfair to accuse fantasy fiction of being unrealistic, as it is inherently unrealistic because it is borne strictly of the authors imagination, but the only way that will change is with education, so... educate us. I don't know how many women are members of this board, but as far as I know, very few have ever actually related their experiences on this board. Inform us of the realities of tit or sex fights that you, or any other interested party, have experience so that we may learn from it and apply it to our work, if applicable to our varied and disparate interests, fetishes, or biases.

I'd love to hear about your adventures and experiences and glean what I can from them.

Inactive Member duckdodgers1956's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As I asked Mignon,if you have really had titfights then why not tell us about them?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Exclamation Re: Real titfights

I thought this board could use a real fight story, just kidding guys! Well let me set up this young girls titfight,in high school i used to hang out with a really nice crowd. Well all had boyfriends and some were boys with their girlfriends. We started to hang together when we were 14 and just stayed friends, well as things would go one of the guys brought this girl to one of our parties and she was his new girlfriend. In the group i had the best body and the biggest boobs. Well along comes miss Jill and well needless to say shes my equal. Well at least she thought so, we didn't hit it off right away. After about two months of putting up with her, i was really mad with her and iam sure her with me. You know when your 16 you think you can conquer the world, and no one can harm you. Also your passions run high and you feel inviceable(sp)she and i had a few bumps and words every now and then, careful not to let on to anyone else. The group was to close for any trouble between us, so we kept it to our selves. I guess i should tell you all what we looked like, i have brown hair and brown eyes and iam 5'10 around 135 and Jill is a blonde and i think had blue eyes and shes 5'9 1/2 about 130 so we are just about built alike we both said we were 34D's but i doubted her! No kidding huh, this dislike for e/o had come to a head, and both of us were looking for a way to settle this. One day we were sking on the river near our city and after words the guys were going to clean the boat and the girls were going home, it was pretty late when we got back so no one was going out that night. Jill and i had on our BIKINIS, not much of ones either. [img]smile.gif[/img] Jill rode up to where i was standing and said hey you want a ride home? Boy she never did that before so i knew she was up to somthing for sure. I said sure and jumped in, now both of us still had on our suits. When i got in the car neither of us said anything for a few mins, we had a 30 min ride back home. Jill an i had been eying e/o up all day, neither of us said anything though, well we both were sitting up pretty straight in our seats and i would say sicking out our boobs for sure. And looking e/o over pretty good, seeing we were so close now and could see if either of us was lying about our boob size. Then she said look i know you don't like me and i don't like you, i said thats right. She said i think we should settle this between you and i, i said you know so do i. Jill said lets don't bullshit e/o you think your boobs are better than mine and i think mine are better than yours, i said thats for sure! I should say that both of us had had a couple of titfights by now and i think we both knew the other knew about titfighting, so no one was fooling the other. You know when your 16 and full of yourself and you run into another girl thats 16 and full of herself theres going to be a contest between you. Neither of us thought the other could beat her and weren't afarid to fight. Passions run deep at 16 and somtimes you just have to prove yourself to another girl. Not sure why just i know we had to settle this between us. We were the last truck in the group and all of a sudden she slows down and pulls off on the side road, she stops the truck and by now both of us were breathing heavy and wondering what was going to happen, i thought my heart was going to jump out my chest, i never wanted to titfight someone as bad as i did Jill and she felt the same way towards me. She say get in the back seat (the front had bucket seats not to good for getting at e/o.) so we slid in the back seat and both of us were sticking out our tits at the other and about two feet apart, she said look i know you know we are going to titfight, and i said yes i know, she then said look we cant fight it out hear and now theres not enough time, i said thats right but we can at least start, she said ok lets go, with that both of us moved toward e/o with not to far to go we met tit to tit in the middle of the back seat, she pushed her tits into my tits and i mashed my tits back into her tits. I could feel her heart racing and mine too, both of us were breathing really heavy now, we couldn't get close enough to e/o so we moved our legs into the pussyfighting possion and were really sticking out our tits and mashing them together hard,neither of us spoke or moved much for a couple of mins, we both were trying to feel out the other and see if we were firmmer or what. We still had on our suits and all of a sudden i felt Jills hand behind me and undoing my top, so i reached around and undid hers also, we move away from e/o and pulled e/o's tops off. I could hardly talk much less breathe neither of us could, we slowly moved back in toward e/o's tits, both our nipples were rock hard now. As we met our nipple rammed e/o's and we stopped and fought with our nipples for a few mins, but this isn't what we wanted, so with that we mashed in our tits on the others tits and the fight was on. We rubbed and mashed our tits into e/o as hard as we could, i never fought like this with other girls so quickly, usually we took awhile to get to this point, but not us. This mashing and rubbing and raking back and forth on e/o's tits went on for maybe 10mins. In a real fight to the finish this would have lasted much longer as would the nipple fight, but we both knew we didn't have that much time and wanted to grind e/o's tits with our own tits. This was the ultimate way for us to fight it out, we grabbed e/o in a bearhug, her high and me low and began to grind into e/o as hard and we could slow and heavy tit to tit fighting. We both were breathing so heavy now we could hardly talk, both our tits were really going at it now and both taking some heavy damage, but we fought on. We both thought that this fight might last 30mins or so b/c of the time and place but no way we fought for a full hour grinding our tittys together and mashing them and raking them back and forth on the others tittys.I was so into this fight and so was she, finially we noticed it was getting dark outside and neither of us wanted to stop, but we both knew that we must. We slowed down the grinding but still stayed locked up. We couldn't let go, finially we did. We fell back and just tried to catch our breaths, she said we will finish this soon and i said real soon. For just a hour of grinding we damaged e/o's tittys pretty good, we both were really red and sagged some. Our nipple were red and sorta raw. We looked e/o's tittys over good before we got dressed and went home. On the way home neither of us spoke much, we kinda trusted e/o more now, but knew we had to finish this once and for all. Neither of us knew that we would fight again in two days and that our fight would end in a DRAW and this would lead to three other fihgts. But that another story for another time, needless to say we really hurt e/o't tittys in our fights, we both were crying and really hurt in all of our other fights. Well i hope you all enjoyed this, sorry for being so long winded, but i love to cover the details.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mignon,

Thanks for the insightful and sexy remembrance of your titfight. I hope to hear from you soon regarding the followup fights.

As for the other ladies on the board; COME ON! Tell us about your "in real life" titfights or sexfights.

HGHunt

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mignon
    This is an interesting story... one that i have seen before... have u posted this story before on other sites? perhaps even this one? This is a favorite story of mine. I wonder if it is really yours though... tell me if this link looks familiar. Now the stories themselves are much older then this post.

http://www.hostboard.com/forums/titf...emastered.html

If this is your story, then your reputation proceeds you, i hope you are a not a fake. i hope you are who you say you are. because i would love to hear more of these stories. But please forgive me for being a bit suspicious.....

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast