Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Real titfights

This is my story i posted it here a while back, My name is Mignon Victoria Hebert if you must know. My fights are all grinding fights, ive had a few hands on and a few banging one's but i really don't think this proves as much as grinding does. I reposted this fight b/c i thought it was a good one to get other girls to post their fights here too. I will be glad to post other fights of mine.

Mignon

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I did post under the name Ashley too a while back. Before i got the nerve to use my real name. M

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please forgive me for being suspicious. Fans often become protective of their favorite stories. But I am glad you have returned! You have good experiances! I do look forword to anymore of your experiances you decide to put down. And also thank you for sharing them with all of us. I am sorry i did not mean for you to give your real name if you didnt want to. I know what you mean about using being afraid of using your real name. But i see you have moved past that. I still haven't. But thank you and sorry for the inconveniance!

from A Fan Who loves your experiances!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Red face Re: Real titfights

Oh i don't blame you, its just that i want other girls and people in general to know that titfighting is real and goes on all the time all over the world. I've met girls from Europe and Asia, South America and more that titfight. I think if more girls would share their titfights here with others it would be wonderful and help this board.
    Merry Christmas to everyone here. M

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi...I have had real titfights and they have been nothing like the stories that are posted here. TO describe myself: I am lesbian, blonde 5'9" 148 lbs 38d.
    My first titfight was back in college with my girlfriend at the time. We had just started dating and we were at my place just fooling around. We had stripped down to our bras and started fondling each others breasts. Hers were a 36d and I said that it was nice to be with a girl with big breasts like myself. She said our boobs matched up well and leaned forward pushing her chest against mine. I leaned forward too and felt our breasts press together. Even with the bras on it felt great to have her boobs pushed up against mine. We stayed like that for a bit before reaching behind and undoing each others bras.
    After we took them off we hugged each other again, making sure to rub our bare breasts over each other. It tickled a bit to feel her hard nipples poking into my tits and we both started giggling but didnt stop pressing them together. We started hugging a little tighter and I could feel our chests rise and fall together with our breathing as our boobs were pancaked on each other.
    We broke the hug for a moment, cupping out breasts, lined up nipple to nipple and hugged again. I clearly remember gasping as our nipples made contact. Mine were a little bigger and stiffer and bent hers back. "your nipples are really hard, harder than mine" she whispered in my ear. I smiled at her and she put her mouth over mine and kissed my lips.
    We kissed for a long time like that....our breasts still pressed tight. We both got so turned on, we made love soon after. I have had more such titfights since then and really enjoyed them. Any lesbian will tell you how erotic it is to feel another woman's soft breast flesh press against your own. Especially if her boobs are similar to yours.
    The stories I've seen posted here are quite funny and obviously fantasy, but I must say sometimes my girlfriend and I have used the scenarios mentioned here in our own role-playing 'titfights'. It's fun and good foreplay to get us in the mood before sex.

Rhonda

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Rhonda thanks for posting, when more girls post the better things are. While i'm straight 8, i do understand the feeling your talking about when your boobs first meet in the fight. For me at least this goes away once we start fighting hard with e/o.
    I'm not sure i would call what happens with you and nan as a fight. More like foreplay i would say. Nothing wrong with that for sure.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Mignon, thanks for your reply. I guess it's different for a str8 woman, but as a lesbian it's a huge turn on to feel my breasts pushed close against another woman's. Nipple to nipple is also very stimulating and makes them quite hard. My nipples are very stiff , and they usually push my opponent's nipples back, which really turns her on.

You're right that it's great foreplay. During a titfight I like to stroke or grab her ass and rub my thighs on hers. Being chest-to-chest also means your lips are also close to hers, and most of my titfights lead to some passionate kissing.

Titfights are a lot of fun, and almost all of the women I did it with( also lesbians) loved it too.

Inactive Member duckdodgers1956's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It looks like women of both sexual orientation enjoy breast to breast contact but for different reasons.

For lesbians it is more about sex and for others it is about dominating the other woman and is more about competition.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, it's very interesting how Mignon says a straight woman feels differently about breasts on breasts. All the lesbians I had titfights with were quite aroused by the experience.

I had only 2 titfights with straight women, once with a friend who wanted to try it and once at a beach with a woman whose boyfriend wanted to see her mash tits with me. Both times they didn't enjoy it, and got bored after a few seconds.

With lesbians it's always very erotic. I have large round boobs which are quite firm and I love pushing them into breasts bigger than mine. It's a huge turn on to feel my opponents boobs go concave and cover mine completely. Even better if my nipples were already pressed into hers before that. Simply fantastic!

Senior Hostboard Member ForeShadow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhondanan View Post
    Yeah, it's very interesting how Mignon says a straight woman feels differently about breasts on breasts. All the lesbians I had titfights with were quite aroused by the experience.

I had only 2 titfights with straight women, once with a friend who wanted to try it and once at a beach with a woman whose boyfriend wanted to see her mash tits with me. Both times they didn't enjoy it, and got bored after a few seconds.

With lesbians it's always very erotic. I have large round boobs which are quite firm and I love pushing them into breasts bigger than mine. It's a huge turn on to feel my opponents boobs go concave and cover mine completely. Even better if my nipples were already pressed into hers before that. Simply fantastic!
    I think MigionD's perspective is more from the competitive side, while yours is from the erotic side; but it does bring up an interesting question as to the difference in perspective.

MignionD; is there an aspect of arousal for you? And what is it that arouses you, if not the inherent erotism of titfighting? Is it the aspect of competition or dominance?

I propose the opposite question to RhondaNan; do you feel that there's an aspect of competition, or is it purely erotic; foreplay? Do you get emotionally involved, worked up, or frustrated? Do you want to win?

I don't really imagine that this is much different from when men playfight or wrestle... even between two straight men there's something inherently homo-erotic about the closeness and invasion of personal space involved in close quarters grappling (which people always point out when watching wrestling, but refuse to acknowledge WHILE wrestling). They aren't aroused by any sort of physical attraction (and by aroused, I don't necessarily mean that there's a physical reaction... I mean emotionally aroused; excited and engaged, focused). Here we are presented with the female equivalent, but from two different perspectives; one purely competitive, and one actively seeking stimulation.

Thoughts?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast