Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Real titfights

" do you feel that there's an aspect of competition, or is it purely erotic; foreplay? Do you get emotionally involved, worked up, or frustrated? Do you want to win? "

Ofcourse it's competitive and it feels much better to win than to lose. It's quite pleasing when my tits can push in tits that are bigger. But as for worked up or frustrated, I can't imagine feeling that way any more than I would for a finger-measuring contest.
    There's really not much you can do to win a titfight....whoever's tits and/or nipples are firmer will win. If you are competing clit-to-clit to make her cum there is some amount of control you have, but tit-to-tit is entirely out of your hands. You can't really feel worked up about that...but it's always arousing.

It's probably to do with sexual orientation, like Mignon suggested. For a lesbian, it will always be like foreplay that can lead to intercourse. A straight woman probably will not be turned on so much in that situation. The straight women I had titfights with, quickly got bored, not aroused. And if you're not aroused I don't see how much you'd want to do it anyway.

Senior Hostboard Member ForeShadow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhondanan View Post
    " do you feel that there's an aspect of competition, or is it purely erotic; foreplay? Do you get emotionally involved, worked up, or frustrated? Do you want to win? "

Ofcourse it's competitive and it feels much better to win than to lose. It's quite pleasing when my tits can push in tits that are bigger. But as for worked up or frustrated, I can't imagine feeling that way any more than I would for a finger-measuring contest.
    There's really not much you can do to win a titfight....whoever's tits and/or nipples are firmer will win. If you are competing clit-to-clit to make her cum there is some amount of control you have, but tit-to-tit is entirely out of your hands. You can't really feel worked up about that...but it's always arousing.

It's probably to do with sexual orientation, like Mignon suggested. For a lesbian, it will always be like foreplay that can lead to intercourse. A straight woman probably will not be turned on so much in that situation. The straight women I had titfights with, quickly got bored, not aroused. And if you're not aroused I don't see how much you'd want to do it anyway.
    I find the difference in perspectives interesting.

MignionD>>What is your main motivation in a tit fight? How do you get other women involved? What are the stakes? Have you ever had a tit fight with a lesbian? Did that change the dynamic?

RhondaNan>>I'm interested in your reaction to the male perspective on the fantasy-side of tit/sex fighting... given that the majority of the stories on this board are written by males, from the male perspective, and are purely playing out a fantasy.

You mentioned that you and your girlfriend sometimes roleplay from the stories written; do you have a favorite story or scenario that you play out? How do the stories compare to your experiences? Have you ever read anything that comes close to the reality of your experience? Have you ever considered writing a fantasy story from your more informed perspective? Now THAT I'd be interested in (and by fantasy, I don't mean, like, dungeons and dragons or anything... just any sort of scenario or fantasy you've had interest in seeing played out somehow). If you needed help with that, I'd be glad to help or edit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

" RhondaNan>>I'm interested in your reaction to the male perspective on the fantasy-side of tit/sex fighting... given that the majority of the stories on this board are written by males, from the male perspective, and are purely playing out a fantasy."

When someone first told me that some males find titfighting exciting, I couldn't believe it. I didn't think anyone but a lesbian could be excited by 2 women going breast to breast. I certainly don't find the image of 2 men pressing their dicks together anything other than disgusting. But I guess the opposite is not the case!

Liken you said, most of the stories I've read here are pure fantasy. None of the titfights I've seen or been in have been anything like that. I do like to press chests with women having similar or slightly bigger boobs than me, but that's about all that the stories get right.
    The tension and insults in the stories are obviously fake. I've never seen a woman hurt or crying or even dejected because her tits got pushed in by another pair. Almost always she's incredibly turned on and most titfights I've seen end with a deep tongue-kiss rather than a bruised chest.

My gf and I do like to roleplay some of the stories we read. Also some of the DVDs we've seen. It's fun to do that once in a while. In the beginning, we'd frequently spoil it by giggling at the ridiculous premises but now we're good enough to stay in character....at least till the lovemaking begins.

I've never written a fantasy story before, and I'm not sure most of the guys here would be interested in my lesbian perspective. It would be interesting to try though! I'm not great at imagining new scenarios, maybe I could relate one of my actual titfights and you can edit and glam it up!

Cheers

Rhonda

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When someone first told me that some males find titfighting exciting, I couldn't believe it. I didn't think anyone but a lesbian could be excited by 2 women going breast to breast. I certainly don't find the image of 2 men pressing their dicks together anything other than disgusting. But I guess the opposite is not the case!
    To me, it always goes back to this one great joke on THAT'S SEVENTIES SHOW; Kelso suggests that they all go skinny dipping to which Brenda replies, "Kelso, you get to see us naked (Brenda and Jackie), and that's a treat... but we only get to see you guys naked, and that's gross." One thing I learned while in Art School is that the male body, as compared to the female body, is inherently aesthetically displeasing; it's bulgy and asymmetrical, compared to the female body which is rounded, smooth, and symmetrical. Beauty in nature is symmetry.

Also, though hypocritical, I've come to the conclusion that lesbians are just more socially acceptably than male homosexuals... even straight girls 'lezzing out' isn't as much a social taboo as two men doing... well, anything together. Personally, I find two women doing ANYTHING together to be hotter than straight sex. Male involment does not oft enter into my fantasy. That's just my perspective though... I can't speak for anyone else on this board. Of course, there's also the female equivalent of the male homo-erotic fantasy coined by the Japanese known as 'yaoi', which is mainly for straight women... but even that hinges on the inherent effeminity of the characters who are closer to women than men in both visual aesthetic and characterization, but that doesn't apply to this board, per-sai.

Frankly, I think that fact that straight women, like MignionD and Donna, participate in tit fights and don't consider it to be 'gay', shows how much more confident and comfortably with their sexuality woman are as compared to straight men, who are inherently afraid of any behavior that could be considered to have homosexual overtones; or to justify anything that has homosexual overtones (such as wrestling, or other close quarters grappling or combat sports). It's just part of general society's double-standard gender-bias. I've been called 'gay' for liking the Scissor Sisters... but it's just music to me. I'm not particularly insulted, but I find it interesting that even my gay friends make value judgements based on the stereotypes generally applied to them, while simultaneously railing against those same biases when applied to them by straight people. We live in a really strange world...

Like you said, most of the stories I've read here are pure fantasy. None of the titfights I've seen or been in have been anything like that. I do like to press chests with women having similar or slightly bigger boobs than me, but that's about all that the stories get right.
    The tension and insults in the stories are obviously fake. I've never seen a woman hurt or crying or even dejected because her tits got pushed in by another pair. Almost always she's incredibly turned on and most titfights I've seen end with a deep tongue-kiss rather than a bruised chest.
    Well, since none of the straight women have chimed in to give their perspective, I couldn't really argue against that... I think that mostly just comes from the fantasy aspect of it, which is different from what you get out of it. Being that you're a lesbian, I think you're probably more concerned about the actual physical sensation and stimulation, while from the male perspective, writing these stories, I think the main theme is the idea of competition and rivalry; a sensual and physical battle with a clear victor and loser. It more the fantasy that's a turn on than the actual act of the tit/sex fight. I, personally, tend to also focus in on themes of comparison and domination. Also, most of the stories seem to have straight protagonists, which is an interesting conceit... but, like I said, I think that stems from the idea that it's more socially acceptable for two woman to do anything together, and have it be hot, than the other way around... which, being a straight male, I have to agree on from my perspective. ^_^;;;

I'd like to get other writers perspectives on that... is it because two openly gay 'combatants' might get the thrust of the story confused, and veer away from the competitive angle and more towards the just straight (well... gay) sex angle? JB57? Morton? HGHunt? Rodman? Anyone?

My gf and I do like to roleplay some of the stories we read. Also some of the DVDs we've seen. It's fun to do that once in a while. In the beginning, we'd frequently spoil it by giggling at the ridiculous premises but now we're good enough to stay in character....at least till the lovemaking begins.
    Sorry... I'm going to get a little intellectual here, but... that's pretty hot. ^_^;;; I apologize for that. Ahem... is there any scenario that you particularly enjoy, or story that you've particularly enjoyed? Anything that's spoken to your perspective at all, or is it all just goofy fantasy to you?

I've never written a fantasy story before, and I'm not sure most of the guys here would be interested in my lesbian perspective. It would be interesting to try though! I'm not great at imagining new scenarios, maybe I could relate one of my actual titfights and you can edit and glam it up!
    I'm pretty sure they'd be interested... though I can't speak for anyone but myself. First off, I find any F/F content hot. Secondly, i'm interested from an intellectual point of view as it gives me insight into the female perspective, which helps inform on my writing, so I for one, would like to see anything you came up with.

You can write anything you want... be it a recounting of a personal experience, or a personal fantasy. I, personally, would be more interested in seeing you expand on a fantasy as I think it'd give more insight into what you actually get out of the genre... is there any sort of scenario that you've liked, or wanted to see played out?

Anyways, I'd be happy to help you with anything; if you want to talk more about it, or maybe brainstorm ideas, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks for your responses! They've been informative and enjoyable.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm glad you found my experiences interesting. Actually I'd love to hear about straight women titfighting too. I didn't think it happened much because the few straight women who tried it with me were bored and lost interest. Like you, I'd like to hear about their motivations and enjoyments in titfighting.

There are a couple of story themes that my gf and I have role-played. I'm sorry, I can't recall the story or writer names immediately. They usually are ones where 2 women meet, start comparing bodies, undress each other and decide to match tits. We might start off dressed as hookers, superheroines, cavewomen or office girls. We write each others dialogues and memorize them beforehand. We like to wrestle, so sometimes we might start as a wrestling fight and in the process 'accidentally' end up breast to breast. Then start titfighting and rubbing nipples, this usually gets us turned on enough to segue into some intense lovemaking.

I do have some other stories that I could expand on. Maybe I'll do that and send it to your e-mail and you can tell me what you think.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm glad you found my experiences interesting. Actually I'd love to hear about straight women titfighting too. I didn't think it happened much because the few straight women who tried it with me were bored and lost interest. Like you, I'd like to hear about their motivations and enjoyments in titfighting.

There are a couple of story themes that my gf and I have role-played. I'm sorry, I can't recall the story or writer names immediately. They usually are ones where 2 women meet, start comparing bodies, undress each other and decide to match tits. We might start off dressed as hookers, superheroines, cavewomen or office girls. We write each others dialogues and memorize them beforehand. We like to wrestle, so sometimes we might start as a wrestling fight and in the process 'accidentally' end up breast to breast. Then start titfighting and rubbing nipples, this usually gets us turned on enough to segue into some intense lovemaking.

I do have some other stories that I could expand on. Maybe I'll do that and send it to your e-mail and you can tell me what you think.
    That'd be lovely. Thank you. ^_^ We'll see what we can do with turning it into a cohesive narrative from there. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hostboard Member tittotitlesbian's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well as my User id suggest i love pressing my tits with other women and i am a lesbian, but my kinda titual intercourse with other women is more for pleasure and strength and lust. i like to press hard and usually like the lying down and rolling positions. more of entwined bodies is what fascinates m,e a lot and me and my girlfriend try to lock our full bodies to roll across over the bed to have the maximum exposure of our sex and strength to each other

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Exclamation Re: Real titfights

Maybe i didn't make it clear but i'm straight. I love to compete in titfights with other girls. I have since i was 15 and still do. I understand how lesbians feel about this but as a straight woman i feel different about it. Like i said it feels good at first, but soon there after in my fights at least we start to hurt e/o and then the good feelings turn to bad ones. My fights are long and very intense and personal. We do hurt e/o in our fights, but that's why we fight to hurt e/o and see whos tits are the better between us.
    I see both sides of this and don't feel either is the only ans. each woman that titfights does it for her own reasons. Mine is to prove my tits are better than hers, period!! And for me its a FIGHT, nothing else. I hope this clears up any misunderstanding about me and why i titfight.

Mignon

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

tittotitlesbian said ......." more of entwined bodies is what fascinates m,e a lot and me and my girlfriend try to lock our full bodies to roll across over the bed to have the maximum exposure of our sex and strength to each other "

Yeah....me and my gf like to do that too. We also do it standing up, with one of us pushed up against the wall. A full body press...chest to chest, belly to belly, thighs rubbing on thighs...and ofcourse crotch to crotch and mouth to mouth. A few minutes like that is enough to get us both hot and wet.

Mignon, thanks for your insight, I found it fascinating. I wanted to ask, have you ever had a titfight with a lesbian? If so, did you see if she got turned on by it?

Cheers

Rhonda

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Exclamation Re: Real titfights

Two of my titfights were with Lesbians, the first fight was just like fighting any other girl ive fought. She didn't show me signs of getting turned on, just hard fighting.
    Now the second girl i fought that was Lesbian was way different. We started to fight with e/o and after about 10-15 mins she started to get way too worked up or turned on and started to try and kiss me and other things. I stopped fighting with her right away and told her that i didn't go for that and if she wanted to fight in out i would be not like it was going then. I guess she was so turned on she couldn't help herself and just wanted to have sex with me right then and there. Well needless to say the fight was over then and nothing happened between us, i got up and dressed and left. I've seen other girls turned on before and never one like her, she was so into getting me in bed with her she just couldn't keep her hands and mouth to herself. I'm not mad at her or anything i just wish i would have known how she was before we agreed to fight e/o. So theres my two fights with lesbians.

M

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast