Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool Re: Real titfights

I would love to see "Bustymature" and "MignonD" have a titfight! Could be the fight of the hostboard "hosts"!
    sure your ******'s are long, but are they stronger then mine!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Real titfights

That is a photo shop job. Her nipples are not that big. But I doubt anyone here has a wife who can take my wife's nipples down in a wife's nipples duel. My wife's are the best.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Smile Re: Real titfights

Well i sure hope this post helps us get more real stories about titfights. Any of you other girls out there that want to share your titfight (real one's) please do so. ANd for you guys that write your fantasy titfights please keep it up. This board has room for everyone's fights.

Mignon

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's all very well saying that tit fights are simply a product of mens imaginations, but where did they get it from in the first place. Tit fighting and tribading has been going on since we were apes, just watch a nature film about benobo chimpanzees. Fair enough, tit to tit confrontations are usually of short duration, a mans girlfriend bumping the tits of a less well endowed rival and telling her she's wasting her time because he's a tit man. Girlfriends have told me about tit fights in the school showers after games periods between girls who were the most well endowed and couldn't help seeing each other as rivals. Also, when two women who cannot actually fight disagree, they tend to settle it with tits, usually a short frantic explosion to release their frustration. When tit fights become serious is when two breast proud women of roughly equal proportions take part in a threesome with a man they both adore. In such a situation there seems to be a primal need to sort out who's tits are dominant. To reiterate my original point, men could not have invented tit fighting themselves, I refer to the venus figurines of palaeolithic Europe, representations of huge breasted priestesses, who knows, perhaps such women battled it out breast to breast over the priestess-ship. You have obviously engaged in breast battles yourself so it stands to reason that other women must have, no one is unique. What you have to remember about human beings is that if it is humanly possible, someone's doing it right now.

By the way I enjoyed your account of your battle enormously and it sounded pretty convincing to me. Please write some more on the subject.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I don't know who started titfighting or how long its gone on. I did meet a lady not too long ago she is 60 now and after talking with her for a long time she told me she used to titfight back in the 60's up until she was 55. So i know its been going on since then, she told me she learned about titfighting ( she called it boobfighting) from one of her friends older sisters.
    This all makes me think that this has been going on in some form for a long long time. Maybe called boobfighting or breast matches or whatever. Women compete with e/o in many ways and this is just one of them. If there were two women on earth a 100,000 years ago i would believe they would have found a way to compete with e/o. So its not hard to imagine that titfighting is very old and has been apart of two women competing for a long time. Just my thoughts.
    M

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thankssssssssssssss.:mooning:
    [B][COLOR="Blue"][URL="http://topbollywoodmms.blogspot.com"]Watch Free sex videos of hollywood and bollywood actress[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes titfights are a reality, but not as good as they are posted here. Well most of the work is fiction but yeah they are pretty good as i have been in few. I can tell you about my experience sometime if you want.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zara03 View Post
    Yes titfights are a reality, but not as good as they are posted here. Well most of the work is fiction but yeah they are pretty good as i have been in few. I can tell you about my experience sometime if you want.

This is a very interesting old thread and yes i am sure we would love to hear about them zara03 .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by clash11 View Post
    This is a very interesting old thread and yes i am sure we would love to hear about them zara03 .
    You can PM if you want to know about my experiences.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zara03 View Post
    You can PM if you want to know about my experiences.
    I can`t PM you until you made some space : ( but Zara03 if your comfortable i am sure everyone would love to read about your tit fights in the open forum .

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast