Thread: sexfight in stockings: the best website since a long long time !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

sexfight in stockings: the best website since a long long time !

I found one of the best website for sexfight in stockings
    Lucy Gresty as ladylucy home
    The girls are georgeous, with strong legs, beautiful stockings (and I see that they love wearing stockings ). It is less "hard" than chickfight, but to me it is the better website I found since a long long time. And for 25€ ( 20 $), you will have a lot of videos (at this time, 25 videos--> 30-45 minutes each video !!!!!! ), pictures (model in stockings ) ect..... and you have access to 5 sites (one site with mixed wrestling for example). I never seen a price like that !!!!!
    You can find some short preview here
    sexfight preview

For those who love trib in stockings between very gorgeous women, it is a must have !!!!!!
    I am falling in love for this website. Thank you very very much lucy (I hope she will go one day here )

and here, you can read an excellent definition and descritpion of what is a sexfight
    http://www.ladylucy.co.uk/sexfight/g...f/sf-intro.htm

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Re: sexfight in stockings: the best website since a long lon

Quote Originally Posted by thecatzman View Post
    I found one of the best website for sexfight in stockings
    Lucy Gresty as ladylucy home
    The girls are georgeous, with strong legs, beautiful stockings (and I see that they love wearing stockings ). It is less "hard" than chickfight, but to me it is the better website I found since a long long time. And for 25€ ( 20 $), you will have a lot of videos (at this time, 25 videos--> 30-45 minutes each video !!!!!! ), pictures (model in stockings ) ect..... and you have access to 5 sites (one site with mixed wrestling for example). I never seen a price like that !!!!!
    You can find some short preview here
    sexfight preview

For those who love trib in stockings between very gorgeous women, it is a must have !!!!!!
    I am falling in love for this website. Thank you very very much lucy (I hope she will go one day here )

and here, you can read an excellent definition and descritpion of what is a sexfight
    sf-intro
    Those videos were custom videos shot for me !! I mean ALL the videos about sexfight between two women in Lucy's site. I started this at Lucy, explaining to her and to her models what a sexfight is about, what i expect from them to do.

I do not know if she continued with the same kind of videos when I stopped, but she had made a lot for me. They were full of trib, fingering, breasts rubbing together,. Some times they included fucking with a double dildo also. I had more money to spend those years. Lucy was a very kind and friendly woman.

Why stockings ? You see, to watch two women to sexfight in stockings was (and it still is) one of my top preferences. So i ordered the erotic scenes that way. Asking a different color for the stockings each woman wore. For contrast reasons. Some times i also ordered to keep their high heels during the sexfight. It is unrealistic but i liked it that way.
    Thighs and legs of a woman (not their feet though) is my ultimate preference regarding her appearence. Then comes her breasts, her ass etc. So high heels and stockings is a "must" for me. Lady Lucy had wonderful legs and thighs.

The article about sexfight, chosing the appropriate photos was also written by me. If you read it carefully you will recognize my writing style. I wrote it in order a new model to read it and to have an idea how and what i expect from her to perform. Some errors in my English (which is not my native language) were corrected by Lucy. She was a dear friend of mine those years.

Just to let you know. I am very glad you liked it. Oh these memories !!! I could write pages ! LOL
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; September 13th, 2016 at 10:58 AM.

HB Forum Owner
    sexfight in stockings: the best website since a long long time !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

thank you very much ,, so wonderful

Junior Hostboard Member Apache224v2's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Those videos were custom videos shot for me !! I mean ALL the videos about sexfight between two women in Lucy's site. I started this at Lucy, explaining to her and to her models what a sexfight is about, what i expect from them to do.

I do not know if she continued with the same kind of videos when I stopped, but she had made a lot for me. They were full of trib, fingering, breasts rubbing together,. Some times they included ****ing with a double ***** also. I had more money to spend those years. Lucy was a very kind and friendly woman.

Why stockings ? You see, to watch two women to sexfight in stockings was (and it still is) one of my top preferences. So i ordered the erotic scenes that way. Asking a different color for the stockings each woman wore. For contrast reasons. Some times i also ordered to keep their high heels during the sexfight. It is unrealistic but i liked it that way.
    Thighs and legs of a woman (not their feet though) is my ultimate preference regarding her appearence. Then comes her breasts, her *** etc. So high heels and stockings is a "must" for me. Lady Lucy had wonderful legs and thighs.

The article about sexfight, chosing the appropriate photos was also written by me. If you read it carefully you will recognize my writing style. I wrote it in order a new model to read it and to have an idea how and what i expect from her to perform. Some errors in my English (which is not my native language) were corrected by Lucy. She was a dear friend of mine those years.

Just to let you know. I am very glad you liked it. Oh these memories !!! I could write pages ! LOL

That’s quite an incredible achievement I must say. Out of curiosity, did you have an personal favorites of the group?