Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pet clash (full story)

Pet clash

Rita found the dawn air refreshing as she jogged lightly toward the public park with her dog, Tuffy. It was a routine for her, getting up early before the sunrise and jog in the morning air in the park with no one to disturb. At 5'8", she sported an tall athletic body, toned belly, and a slim 32-28-32 figure. Her charming face with blue eyes, brunnette hair and red full inviting lips belied her age of 27 by 2-3 years. She wore a skin hugging pink workout tank with matching shorts.

The park was huge and grassy and had 4 exits equally spaced along with circular boundary. A track for joggers lay around the periphery. Center of the lush green park had a bunch of trees along with playgrounds for kids. Flowery plants lined around the expanse of trees making the core of the park look dense.

Rita tied Tuffy's leash to a leg of one of the benches around and started to jog along the track counterclockwise. Within no time she picked up speed and was running at a fast pace by the time she was halfway to the second exit of the park. It was then that she noticed that she was not alone in the park. In the dawn light she could make out another althetic woman figure, dressed in blue outfit jogging toward her in a clockwise direction. The ditance between them closed rapidly as Rita tried to absorb the other woman's figure. The brunnette in blue had a body that could match hers in every respect - height, built, and figure. As they came closer, Rita could see that the other girl had an attractive face with full red lips and hazel eyes that locked with her eyes. That very moment she realized that the other woman was also checking her out.

The two brunnettes came closer, both running at a face speed as their eyes locked in a competitive stare. Rita could feel the rush of competitive emotions through her body as her heartbeat increased with the realization that the other woman might also be feeling challenged. Ordinarily, two casual joggers exchange smiles when their eyes meet. However, theirs was an unusual meeting with each woman holding the stare, their facial expressions stern, rather than friendly. The joggers crossed one another at the second exit of the park. As they did so, each tried to inhale the other woman's sweet scent going past each other.

By then, it was clear to Rita that she is facing an equally competent rival, which meant that she would not be the only hottie in the neighborhood. Rita accepted this as a challenge and decided to show the other brunnette her superior prowess at the jogging ritual they were performing. As they were running in opposite directions, they were destined to cross again, around the fourth exit of the park. She increased her pace so that she could reach the fourth exit sooner than her rival.

By the time she reached the third exit, she saw a German Shephard, much like Tuffy, leashed to a bench. Apparently, her rival also had an equally strong pet. This duel was getting more interesting, she thought. She kept running at full pace to outdo her rival. Halfway between third and fourth exit, she noticed her rival also coming toward the fourth exit, sprinting at full speed. A rush of adrenaline propelled Rita to max her speed too and the two of them raced to cross the fourth exit first. Their eyes locked a second time as they neared one another, neither of them willing to break the stare first. The two joggers crossed the fourth exit at the same time, each running at full speed.

Rita knew that her rival must have had similar thoughts, otherwise she would not have been sprinting to outdo her. She knew it was an open war now. The two brunnettes crossed one another a third time at exit 2, their stare-wars persistent, and then a fourth time at the fourth exit. This went on for another 20 minutes when Rita decided that she could not take that sprint session further and stopped when she reached Tuffy at exit 1. She turned to look through park's dense core and saw that her rival too had stopped and checking her out, hands on her hips. Rita also assumed that stance and returned the distant stare. they could only see one another's face due to the ornamental plants in the center of the park.

Rita untied Tuffy and moved toward the center of the park to do pull-ups at kids' swings. It was a part of her daily routine. She noticed that the other woman too had untied her dog and moving toward kids' swings at a brisk pace. So the race was still on, Rita thought, and started running toward the center to reach first. The two rivals reached the swings at the same time, blue and hazel eyes locked again in a stare as they approached. Rita's heart was beting fast as she expected a confrontation.

There were two sets of swings facing one another. Rita and her nemesis reached their respective swings at the same time. They leapt and held the poles supporting the swings and started doing pull-ups, holding their stare. Soon their war had escalated to a competition of pull-ups. They pulled themselves up and down at the same time repeatedly, trying to outdo the other. However, before they could exhaust themselves with this little competition, something unexpected happened.

The two German Shephards were, meanwhile, sizing each other. They slowly approached one another, growling and tried to intimidate each other. However, both were equally big and ready to fight, not conceding ground to the opponent. Suddenly, they erupted into one another trying to fight with their forelimbs and mouths. It was then that the competing beauties broke their war and rushed to separate the two dogs. The dogs were already rolling on the ground trying to injure the other. They were locked mouth-to-mouth, growling into each others throats. It took the women some effort to disengage the beasts.

'Why don't you move with your dog to some other part of the park? They cannot stand one another', Rita's rival shouted at her. Rita was also furious, trying to rein her own dog. 'Excuse me! Why should I move? May be you should be the one to move with your dog', she retorted.

'I was only worried that Shooty might hurt your dog', her rival replied coldly, patting her dog. 'Well, I think you should be more worried about your dog, lest Tuffy bites him down', Rita's rejoinder was stern in tone.

'Oh yeah! Maybe I should have just let Shooty teach your Tuffy a lesson'.
    'I wish we hadn't interrupted the dogs. By now you would have been carrying your Shooty to a vet!', Rita's stare was equally cold.

'I would so love to have the dogs fight out again. That would teach YOU some lesson...bitch'.
    'The name is Rita...bitch. And my Tuffy is all set to thrash your dog to the ground', Rita replied angrily as she over heard her rival swearing at her.
    'I am Roxy, and Shooty is gonna make your dog crying like a pussy!'

As if on cue, both girls released their dogs who violently crashed into one another again, barking, clawing and biting. The two brunnettes kept cheering their dogs.

'Go for it Tuffy...bite his mouth!'
    'Bite him down Shooty! Grab his mouth!'

The two dogs locked mouth-to-mouth again and rolled on the grass. For some reason, Rita was getting butterflies in stomach at the sight of their dogs fighting it out. She felt a raw carnal desire to plunge herself at her rival, to bite and scratch her down, the way the two dogs did. She looked at Roxy and found her looking back, the same carnal yearning in her eyes. However, before this battle of beasts could escalate to a battle of beauties, they noticed that other people had started coming into the park and had started noticing the brawl.

'May be we should have this fight elsewhere', Rita suggested, trying to disengaged Tuffy from the battle.
    'My thoughts exactly. We can settle this in my house', Roxy replied pulling at Shooty's leash.
    'I hope there won't be anyone to interrupt OUR fight again', Rita commented, emphasizing the word 'our'.
    'Of course not. Just you and me, and our dogs. Are you up for it bitch?', Roxy challenged.
    'Let's do it bitch! Dog-on-dog and bitch-on-bitch', Rita replied with equal vehemence.
    'Let's go to my place then. It's just a 5 min walk', Roxy held Shooty on her left and started toward her house. Rita walked side by side to her with Tuffy. The walk was uneventful except for the dagger-edged looks that they gave one another, time and again till they reached Roxy's house.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Pet clash (full story)

Roxy's had a 2 bedroom house with lawns all around it. She opened the door and indicated Rita to follow her. They made sure that the two dogs did not confront one another until they were ready for the fight. They moved into the living room and locked the main door behind them. The room was scantily furnished with just a couch with cushions, a corner table and a wall mounted TV. The house was warmer as compared to the outside weather.

'So how do you want to do it?' Roxy asked once they were positioned at the opposite corners of the room. The too dogs were lunging forward toward one another, but were held back by their owners.

'We can start with an all-out fight between our dogs', said Rita.

With that, the two girls let go of their dogs. The dogs crashed again but this time tried to feint each others mouth. They had perhaps learned from their previous two encounters that gripping by mouth would lead to a stalemate. This time, each wanted to inflict real injury to the other. They stood up on their hindlegs and locked their forelimbs together, trying to find an opportunity to bite the other animal. All this while, they kept barking at one another.

The girls weren't behind either. They shouted curse at their opponent's dog and cheered their own dog up.

'Scratch him Shooty'
    'Bite him Tuffy'

The two dogs lost balance and crashed on the floor, still entangled and feinting the others move. Shooty then made a sudden move, brought himself on all fours and lunged again at Tuffy who was still on the floor. With a determined lunge, Shooty grabbed Tuffy's mouth between his teeth and clenched. Tuffy growled in pain..

'That's the way Shooty! Now finish him! Make him weep!'
    'Get up Tuffy! You can kick his ass! You can do it!'

Tuffy paused for a moment, then jerked his mouth free of the grip, rolled over and came up on all fours. Then he leapt in the air and landed atop Shooty, toppling him down and bit his snout.

'My dog is gonna kick your dog's ass', Rita declared.
    'Just wait and watch your dog go down...bitch', Roxy replied with venom in her tone.
    'You dirty slut'
    'You tramp'

The two brunnettes locked eyes standing on opposite sides of the dogs' arena. They kept up their trash talk while the dogs fought it out. For several minutes, the dogs kept attacking and feinting others moves until they started getting tired. After some time, the two beasts just separated, exhausted and panting, and sat on the floor glaring and growling at one another. But neither of them had any more strength left to launch another attack.

'Is that all your dog can take?', Rita's spiteful remark enraged Roxy.
    'Shut up bitch. Look at your dog. He is all weary and tired'. She replied, hands on her hip, moving toward Rita.
    'Well, I think my dog did a pretty good job at kicking your ass', Rita's hands were also at her hip as she moved like a prowling cat toward her nemesis.
    'My ass! Oh please. I did not even get started otherwise you'd be crying by now'. They reached and stopped a foot from one another.
    'You think you can outdo me?'
    'I think before it's too long, you and your dog would be out of my house, weeping. I can outdo you in a hundred ways'.
    'Why don't we try it out bitch. You and me, woman to woman and see who is better'.
    'I would love to tangle with you, anyway you want. Let's go to the other room'.

With that, they moved to the adjoining room. It was the smaller of the two bedrooms and had no furnishings. Roxy had moved there recently and her furniture was yet to arrive. Hence the scarcity of furnishings. In this situation, however, it was an advantage as the two catwomen had a whole room to themselves to have a fight.

They stood a foot apart from one another in the center of the room, eyes locked in hateful stare.

'You know I have been waiting for this moment ever since I saw you in the park today', Roxy whispered, moving a little closer.
    'My feelings exactly. I cannot wait to show you who the better woman is', Rita whispered too moving closer.
    'Let's do it bitch'
    'Bring it on...slut'
    With that, the two woman closed the distance between their breasts so that they pressed lightly against one another. For a moment, they held their breaths, looking for signs of weakness in their opponent's eyes. Rita was having conflicting thoughts in her mind. Clearly, this wasn't a physical test of strength. It was more of a carnal bout, that aroused feelings of lust within her. Hatred mixed with the desire of defeating another woman her equal, in a body to body fight was making her belly churn with excitement.

Roxy was also having similar thoughts. The fact that their breasts were pressed against one another was arousing to her. She decided to take the lead and leaned further into the join between their bodies, pressing them tighter. Rita responded and put all of her weight into the battle. Soon their breasts were pressed very tightly together and mushroomed slightly. Due to their normal sizes, the mushrooming effect wasn't pronounced. The women started rocking their chests lightly so as to apply the pressure one breast at a time. It looked like they were having an intimate dance.

It felt very strange to both of them. It was not a fight. It was a sexual duel. Their eyes were locked, hardly inches apart from one another, noses almost touching and breaths mingling their perfumes. And both girls knew that the other girl would rather fight this dirtier way than the less dirtier but more violent way. Their breathing got heavier with passing time. Soon they were breathing through their mouths rather than their noses. This made their sweet breaths mix further.

Their hands groped and found one another, interlacing the fingers in a tight lock. A test of strength was on. They tried to push the other girl back with all strength but they were equally matched.

Rita had an idea. Suddenly, she moved sideways from the stalemate so that Roxy stumbled ahead. Rita did not waste time and again pushed into their grips trying to force Roxy sideways toward the wall. Due to a momentary lapse of balance, Roxy found it hard to resist and got pushed into the wall. Rita pinned her vertically, both arms stretched outward sideways and pressed her whole body into Roxy. Roxy tried to free herself but it did not help as her hands were pressed firmly onto the wall. She then tried to push Rita away with her head. Rita responded by pressing her forehead again Roxy's. In the effort, their faces came intimately close to one another. Their noses slipped past and eyes were so close that the eye lashes were almost touching.

Their lips came to a hair's distance apart. Now they were literally exchanging breaths, panting heavily. Though neither had been in a similarly intimate encounter with another woman before, the situation did not unnerve them. It rather fueled the desire of a dirty fight further. The two women were acutely aware of their bodies pressing part-by-part to their opponent's. Their breasts were firmly pressed, and so were their flat bellies, lined up evenly. Their pubic regions were pressed so tightly that they could feel their bones pressing.

'Now you see who the better woman is!' whispered Rita. As she spoke, her upper lip lightly brushed against Roxy's.
    'Wait till I come atop', Roxy responded. With that, she shoved her right foot at Rita's left foot. Rita, who had spread her legs apart in order to press against Roxy, lost her balance. Her grip loosened and Roxy wasted no time to push her down on the floor. The entwined cats rolled on the floor once with Roxy coming atop.

'Told you bitch', Roxy grinned, still panting.

Roxy had pinned Rita's left arm down and was trying to grab the other. Their legs were entwined by now, like two mating snakes. Rita moved her right arm and grabbed Roxy's shirt from the back. She tried to pull Roxy sideways to roll herself back up. In the scuffle, she tore Roxy's shirt.

'What did you do bitch!', Roxy yelled and retailated by pulling at Rita's shirt which also tore.

'You bitch!', Rita shouted and pulled Roxy closer in the bear hug. At the same time, she yanked Roxy's bra open from behind and pulled it. Roxy was caught unaware and she released the grip. Rita took the advantage and rolled Roxy down, coming atop. By this time she had pulled Roxy's bra away leaving her topless and threw the bra in the far away corner.

'That's not a fair fight', Roxy was seething with anger.

'Then let's make it fair'. With that, Rita removed her torn shirt and bra, going topless. She knew that they were crossing a line but the desire to make the fight dirtier overwhelmed her.

For a moment, the two cats in heat observed one anothers breasts and pink nipples, realizing that they were the same size. The equality in every respect between the two fighting women further heightened the urge to beat the other woman.

'That's better. Now you won't have any clothes to protect your tiny breasts', Roxy remarked, rocking the duo so that Rita also was pulled down, side by side.

'We'll find out whose are tinier soon...bitch'.

'I will beat that body of yours in every respect...slut'.
    'In your dreams...bitch! My body is a million times better than yours'.
    'Oh yeah! I guess some one is conceited. You were losing the breastfight. That's why you backed off!'
    'I did not back off. It was a move to pin you on the wall. My breasts could have outlasted yours in the battle'.
    'Then bring it on bitch! Let's fight breast to breast'.

The two opponents disentangled and got up. They moved closer till their nipples touched. It was the first touch between their private parts and they gasped at the tingling sensation. The tits met head to head and stuck. The women started rubbing them together, flicking them left to right. The pink pieces of flesh fought one another bending left and right.

Soon the rub started to burn and make the tits sore. They knew they had to stop it. However, neither could back off and so they kept on rubbing them more and more ferociously, hoping that the other woman will give up. Another 5 minutes went by. They could see each other grimace in pain. As if on cue, they started pressing the tits together. This stopped the rubbing as the tits were now pressed tightly. The war now trasitioned to a breast-to-breast clash. They pressed harder as they moved closer till their noses touched. They wrapped their arms around one another making the hug tighter.

'Let's press tighter bitch'.
    'Tighter than you could bear slut'.

Roxy groped her hand behind Rita's back and pressed it on her hips pulling Rita closer. Rita reciprocated the move. With them moving closer, it was hard to remain face to face lest their mouths should touch. So they moved their faces a little sideways and pressed cheek to cheek. Tears had formed in their eyes due to the pain in their tits. The tears rolled down and met and the junction of their cheeks. Rita pulled Roxy tighter into her body by pulling on to her shorts. By then, they had started sweating profusely. Their sweats trickled down their foreheards and mixed at the cheeks that pressed together. The air was a mix of their perfumes and sweat.

'Tighter', they both said together, panting.

In her effort to pull Roxy tighter, Rita slid her hands in Roxy's shorts from the waist. That's when she realized that Roxy wasn't wearing panties, just like her. Roxy, though a little taken aback by Rita's move, was more than happy to reciprocate. She also slid her hands into Rita's shorts, only to realize there were no underpants.

'I knew you were a slut...going without underpants', Roxy remarked.
    'Look who is talking. If I am a slut, so are you'.

'Then it's a slut-to-slut combat'.
    'You are on'. Rita grabbed her rivals butt cheeks and pulled. Roxy also did the same. This mashed their pubic regions together again, apart from their breasts. At the same time, they wrapped legs around one another trying to topple their enemy. Soon, they lost balance and fell on the floor, rolling over and over to gain control. The two women kept on dueling and rubbing bodies together, legs wrapped around, abs to abs, breast to breast, and cheek to cheek.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

'I guess your dog has no strength left to face Tuffy', Rita said after some time, as she moved her head to come face to face with Roxy. The dogs were really quiet in the other room by now.
    'FYI it was your dog who gave up first. And remember, it was Shooty who was on top', Roxy retorted, pressing her nose against Rita's.
    'Only for a moment. Then Tuffy was on top clenching Shooty's mouth. Your dog found it hard to unlock himself from the grip', Rita pressed her nose back. The two women were locked at the eyes and noses now. Their lips were almost touching again.
    'It was your dog who found it difficult to break his mouth free from my dog's mouth', Roxy whispered into Rita's mouth.
    'My dog has a stronger jaw. You won't be able to break free from our jaw grip', Rita replied in whispers. She did not realize when she switched from talking about dogs to talking about her and Roxy.
    'Oh, I can always break free from that jaw of yours. My bite will break your teeth', Roxy bared her white teeth in a snarl, without realizing that they were no more talking about the dogs.
    'Let's fight and see whose jaw is stronger bitch', Rita also snarled baring an equally white and strong line of teeth. The two snarling women attacked and feinted to get a grip of the other girl's mouth with her own, rolling at the same time. They tried 3-4 times to grab and bite the other girl's mouth but each time their opponent avoided while counter attacking.
    They paused for a moment and then, as if on cue, attacked again together. The two sets of while teeth clashed and locked furiously as the warring cats rolled on the floor. Their lower lips mashed together mixing their lipglosses. They released teeth grips momentarily and then clashed them again trying to gain a better grip by turning their faces in opposite directions. Their hands were in each others hair, pressing their heads together as they rolled and bit mouth-to-mouth.

Several minutes passed by. All they could hear were their panting as they breathed heavily from their locked mouths. Then they released the biting grip together, eyes still locked in hatred, knowing that no one was the winner in this clash of teeth. A thin thread of spit hung between their lower lips as their mouths parted. The sight made them feel dirtier and hornier.

'Guess I have a stronger tongue', Roxy indirectly challenged.
    'Prove it', Rita did not back out. She brought her hands up and held Roxy's face by clenching her hair on both sides. She parted her lips, stuck her tongue out as much as she could and made it flat.
    Roxy also stuck her tongue fully out, holding Rita's face similarly. The two pieces of pink flesh danced outside their mouths close to one another before pressing together. The touch of tongues sent a wave of dirty pleasures rocking through their bodies. Rita took the lead by rotating her tongue around Roxy's, trying to corkscrew it. Roxy also moved her tongue pushing against Rita's. In order to let their tongues battle thoroughly, they tilted their heads slightly backwards, pressing chin to chin and rubbing tongues together. The girls flicked and fought with the tongues rapidly for a couple of minutes before mashing their mouths together, sealing their clashing tongues within the cavities formed by their locked red thick-lipped mouths. Soon their spits were thoroughly mixed together. They pressed their mouths harder trying to corkscrew their tongues all the way to the back of the other girl's mouth.

They continued this intense battle rolling on the floor for several minutes. Then they broke the wet kiss. This time, there were several threads of mixed spit hung between their mouths. Their eyes were still locked as they held the stare for several seconds, breathing heavily from their mouths. They both knew they wanted more. With a sudden rush, they mashed their mouths again. But this time, Roxy slid her hands down Rita's body to pull her shorts down. Rita knew what was coming and also pulled Roxy's shorts down. They shifted and rolled on the floor to let the other girl remove the shorts from their bodies.

No sooner were the shorts out than they pressed their pubic regions again, this time naked flesh to naked flesh. Both girls had shaved their pussies which allowed a very intimate touch of pussy lips. On first contact, both girls let out a gasp, breaking the kiss.

'Think you can beat me at this fight?' Roxy's voice was just a whisper.
    'You bet I can. And I will'. Rita responded, pressing further against the other girl's womanhood.
    'Let's rub them thoroughly then and see who wins this bout', Roxy said as she released her grip to disengage their bodies. The girls sat up, then parted their legs in scissors, and moved ahead to meet pussy to pussy, spreading their sex lips. The two pairs of lips opened up to reveal tiny clits within. The women visually compared their clits before bringing them close together. With effort, they let the two clits clash. Shivers ran up and down their athletic bodies as the clits rubbed against one another. The women kept rubbing them several times before letting their pussy lips to meet and seal the dueling clits within their small cavities. Their wetness caused the pussy lips to stick together. The fight was on.

They shifted and moved ahead pressing their pussies so tightly that a kind of suction formed between the pussy lips, surrounded by both girls' juices. By then, the two girls had mixed all their bodily fluids together in this intimate battle - tears, sweats, spits and womanly juices. They kept light-humping at their mutual joint, taking care not to break the suction between the organs. Each time the suction sucked at their cavity, it sent an erotic wave down their body. They locked eyes trying to see a sign of weakness in the other girls eyes.

Roxy extended her arm toward Rita who grabbed it and pulled their upper bodies together. Because their pussies were stuck, they could not mash their upper bodies properly. But they brought their faces closer, stuck out their tongues and dueled them, lapping them together at each push of their pussy joint. Each push brought them closer and closer to climax. When the final push came, Roxy pulled her face back, pursed her lips trying not to shout out and stopped pushing. Rita too was at the verge of exploding. She too held her breath in order not to shout out and stopped pushing. Instead of pushing harder, the girl gradually kept pressing their mounds further and further. The climax, which would have exploded out with the final push, started as a weak tingle within their pussy muscles, and then gradually picked up strength as the girls pressed pussies harder till it became rock solid, and then exploded into a simultaneous orgasm for both girls. Roxy's could not hold it further and let out a loud moan of pleasure followed by Rita's equally loud moan.

The orgasm throbbed their trembling bodies multiple times before it melted into a dilute carnal pleasure within their bodies. For several seconds, the two of them lay on the floor, half-closed eyes still locked.

'You came first. So I won', Rita whipered.
    'No. You exploded first', Roxy could also barely whispered.

'I guess this is far from settled. We need to fight again, later', said Rita trying to get up.
    'Any time. I will always be ready to fight you', Roxy replied, while holding a challenge in her voice.

The girls dressed up and moved out in the living room where the dogs sat, tired and exhausted. Rita took Tuffy's leash in one hand and her torn shirt in the other and proceeded toward the door.

'You won't need to bring your dog to challenge me next time', Roxy commented as Rita moved out of the door.
    'Don't worry. I am good enough to handle you myself', Rita smiled, though challenge still in her voice, as she went out with her dog.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bravo Catfgrl!

Just too short!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I look forward to reading this--and I salute you for completing it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great story.Thanks for completiing it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Really nice and intense story. I find stories that concentrate on just two rivals and their hatred for one another (without introducing too many other characters) the most compelling. The dueling pets angle definitely added some spice. Hope you keep writing!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Great story! Hope to see more.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Lycidian's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please keep it going. Very interesting story!

Senior Hostboard Member Hoborobo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Great story! Don't know if the dogfighting element was necessary, since that has a bad connotation associated with it. But the catfighting element was thoroughly enjoyable.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast