Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: ADVERTISE HERE - Producers, Web Sites, Art, Etc.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Interactive 3D CatFight Game Second Life with AniMesh Dolls

Interactive 3D CatFight Game Second Life with AniMesh Dolls

See Video here;
    https://westgallery.com/SLsampler.mp4

Sample a FREE DEMO here ?
    Second Life Maps | Real Angel Bay

Full Directions here

http://westgallery.com/01JBeachDollPad.pdf

Fetishes include catfight game, sex fight, foot fetish, trample, face sitting, scissors, sexfight, tribadism, lesbian, tit fight

If you have not been to second life in a while the new animesh is amazing
    for both sex dolls and Avatars
    Download proper Browser here
    Firestorm 6.0.2 Full Animesh Release! << Firestorm Viewer – The Phoenix Firestorm Project Inc.

Have FUN

Jane xoxo V--V

IM WestCat Inworld
    or
    EMail [email protected]

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Re: ADVERTISE HERE - Producers, Web Sites, Art, Etc.

"Lune Bellamy and Soleil Lebeau have been avoiding each other for four university years in Paris. However, the discovery of a list where their classmates compare their bodies part by part has broken the truce. Unfortunately, they only have a few days left in the French capital before leaving. The desperate, hot countdown to settle who has the best body, part by part, has begun..."

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0819T49LN

This is my longest (almost 100000 words) and (I think) best story so far. In addition, it is a small tribute to many of the writers of this forum, with small easter eggs of their stories.

I hope all of you like it!

ddk4nmo db3920fc 971c 47e3 99e3 d66e5ef3989a?tokeneyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNhZjlkYjEzLTA3Y2ItNGQyMi05NWI5LWQ0MWUwZDYyOTMwZVwvZGRrNG5tby1kYjM5MjBmYy05NzFjLTQ3ZTMtOTllMy1kNjZlNWVmMzk4OWEuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX09LQGRQ9WmTrD6 Q4UFOyZsj0foC24fObVUHJNCXsUI4
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

blue wood by anubisxrelatos ddp9rrv fullview?tokeneyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTcwNyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNhZjlkYjEzLTA3Y2ItNGQyMi05NWI5LWQ0MWUwZDYyOTMwZVwvZGRwOXJydi1jNWIyNWRkZi02NWQ5LTQ4OTYtYWY3Yi00MjE3YWU5YTUxMGYuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQSCA218Mziq7iXilGLL5diIxW7e6MMc 7eMYdhVof8X8

84 pages, 229 HD full-color images. Our first sexfight comic!

"At a secluded desert resort, petite and curvy blonde Kim Peterson is still haunted by the intense and dangerous fight she engaged in in college with Janet Macy. Meeting in the bell tower of the campus chapel, the two busty rivals had clinched and struggled, each discovering an erotic excitement that had almost crippled them as they had pressed and crushed the most sensitive parts of their bodies against one another in the darkness."

#catfight #sexfight #titfight #kissfight

Extended and illustrated edition of the first part of M. Petri's story "Resort Showdown".

Buy it here (PDF, full color): https://payhip.com/b/1FS9

escritocomic015 by anubisxrelatos ddp9ry0 fullview?tokeneyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTcwNyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNhZjlkYjEzLTA3Y2ItNGQyMi05NWI5LWQ0MWUwZDYyOTMwZVwvZGRwOXJ5MC0zMTkzNWI0YS00MzYxLTRlM2UtYWM2Mi1mMjBmNThiMjRjNTMuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ7P7Fa03pdiIeRyFjxYcDYOWl9JMa24ryg4baKazqPIE

escritocomic036 by anubisxrelatos ddp9rwc fullview?tokeneyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTcwNyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNhZjlkYjEzLTA3Y2ItNGQyMi05NWI5LWQ0MWUwZDYyOTMwZVwvZGRwOXJ3Yy0zOTY5YWY5MC1hYmVhLTQ3ZjItYTBmOS0xNWIwYzJlZmYzN2IuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQUJCyYEU8eJha 9T0bGIcja wcbR4FbpYKoIPIIHCaSw

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb Re: ADVERTISE HERE - Producers, Web Sites, Art, Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by XP View Post
    This is a section for producers to post about their latest offerings. I encourage producers to please let us know what you have to offer since not everyone knows everything that is out there.

Thanks!

~ XP
    Thanks

Video sample of latest animated catfight story here ...

ToppleTableGroundStart0088
    [URL="http://www.catfightcity.com/stories/SecretarysThievess_Chap1of2.pdf"]

[IMG]http://www.catfightcity.com/DownloadCFParty2d.jpg[/IMG]

CatBall Catfights the HOTTEST Catfights:cool:[/URL][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

LEGAL FRICTION - CONUNSELOR'S SEXFIGHT

New e-book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0873CL9Y9

Booked in the same hotel room at an overcrowded legal convention, fiery redhead Shelley Turner and ruthless brunette Deborah Sykes spend a long, bitter weekend at each other's throats, with both ambitious women undermining each other on the convention floor while secretly meeting together in their cramped private room to engage in a series of escalating, sexually charged confrontations, each woman determined to prove she will go further and play dirtier than her rival. Only one alpha female can come out on top of this duel--but can the two women engage in the fight of their lives without their partners at the firm knowing all about it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

TIT DUEL is here! Tit Duel! 8 HD images at a reduced price!

Chloe and Anna settle their differences! Who's got the best tits? Get ready for an exciting duel between two busty beauties.

PS: Well, I need a new graphics card to keep working in 3D, so I'm going to sell EIGHT HD images at a reduced price

tit duel  by anubisxrelatos ddzde81 fullview?tokeneyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0yMDQzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvM2FmOWRiMTMtMDdjYi00ZDIyLTk1YjktZDQxZTBkNjI5MzBlXC9kZHpkZTgxLThiYTkyZmRjLThlM2EtNDA1NS1iNWZmLTBkNGJmYjFmOWUwOC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19AHzSoY5o5n95I xrNmKF5Z5Do2XZeS4quoe6GmA7e4M

Links:

Payhip: https://payhip.com/b/tkNa
    Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B6C7K1H
    Attention: This is NOT a story, there is no text! Only images.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

My catalogue has now 31 pages

Junior Hostboard Member lllusion's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[Game] [Online] EroFights - The Wrestling Ring

Hi, I found your awesome community searching on the web, and come to present you my game: EroFights! It?s an online game with a very active community with lots of kinks like **** or Sex Fighting! The Classic game is definitely vanilla, a turn per turn game where you tease each other through actions until you make the other ***, but there is more!
    There is now lots of game modes, from "Classic" or "Hentai", where you just tease each other until you're dry ; "Wrestling" modes, where you really fight for the *** on the ring ; or plain **** style "Femdom" or "Interactive", where you get to dom someone over the line, using cards, sounds, beats and all kind of funny things You can play as hetero or homosexual against other girls, guys or trans people in some game modes!

Furthermore, we have a special announcement! We had Classic game style, Lesbian Wrestling Ring? But now we have a brand-new game mode called The Wrestling Ring, an hetero sex fight on the ring We?ll be celebrating all weekend by having lots of public sex fights, special stories and roleplays, and fighting for titles!

If you enjoy sex fights, hop on the ring and roleplay some intense sex scenes with other people online!

screenshot classic

** What's the catch? **
    As the **** and sex fight community around is often really masculine, you sure have to be patient if you want to play as a guy ; matchmaking is rough and you sure have to write a good profile if you want to get picked by a girl... From all the feedbacks I have, it's really worth the effort and wait, though

** Is it free? **
    Absolutely free and without any ads, entirely financed through donations of Patreons

** How do I play? **
    Just head over to www.erofights.com ; read the FAQ and get started!

Senior Hostboard Member
    ADVERTISE HERE - Producers, Web Sites, Art, Etc.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

4 new comics in Raz's catalogue

Here is the link to download my catalogue

Raz Price List(4)

immagine.jpg