Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

tit fight adventures of Dan

Hi

I stumbled into this series "tit fight adventures of Dan by Dan 73. However many chapters are missing. any chance someone saved them? I know they are very old. I'll provide an email address.

Many thanks in advance
    the mule

Senior Hostboard Member Wondering48's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: tit fight adventures of Dan

As requested. Please send me your email and I will send the complete file in WORD. Then maybe you can post it for the board since it is over 84 pages. Have included Chapters 1-3.

Mother in tit/milk fight
    Parts 1-43a
    File: TPF Mother in TF
    Author - Dan
    Pages - (83)

My divorced mother and I shared a small apartment with my baby brother, who my mother was still nursing. I had just entered high school and was always staying late at school for sports. One day, when I entered our building, I heard loud voices coming from a partly open door on the first floor. I recognized my mothers's voice raised in anger and cursing our neighbor. I peeked into the apartment and saw my mother standing very close to Mary, the neighbor and pointing a finger in her face. Mary was calling my mother a slut and husband stealer for flirting with Mary's husband. My mother denied it and accused Mary of not being able to keep her husband interested. Mary was about 29 and Mom was 34. Mom was wearing a summer dress and with buttons down the front and her B sized breasts were pushing out the front, leaving two wet spots where they touched the thin cotton. I knew that she must not have fed my brother as she was obviously leaking through her nursing bra. I am an expert on this as I had devoted the last year to trying to see as much of Mom's breasts as I dared without being caught at it. Mary noticed the wet spots also and reminded mom that she had a baby and teenage son but no husband. Mom got even madder at this and threatened Mary that she could be in the same spot if Mom ever decided to really go after her husband. Now Mary was really pissed too and moved closer to mom. Mary had larger breasts than mom and was wearing a T-shirt but no bra from the way her nipples were sticking out. I noticed that they had gotten longer and more noticeable under her shirt as they argued. Neither woman had noticed me yet and I was very careful to keep it that way, as I was fascinated of the prospect of seeing a fight between the two women, Mom or not, I was very excited. As they moved about arguing, Mom's wet spots on her chest got even larger and you could now see the outline of her nipples under the wet cloth and bra. They were very long from all the nursing she had been doing over the last 6 months. I noticed Mary staring at them and so did Mom. Mom accused Mary of being a pervert for staring at nipples. Mary shot back that she had seen mom looking at hers a moment before. Mom told her to wear a bra if she was so worried about people staring at their nipples. Mary retorted that mom should go feed her bastard brat and wear more padding her bra so she would not look like a leaking cow. Mom went ballistic and slapped Mary in the face and accused her of being sterile and unable to have children........to be continued..........hope you found this interesting.....

Part 2

Mary was shocked by mom slapping her face, but not for long. She launched herself forward and grabbed mom by the hair with both hands and pulled her head back. This brought their chests together briefly, and the wet spots on mom's dress where her breasts were leaking touched the tips of Mary's bra -less breasts through her t-shirt, soaking it so that you could see Mary's dark pink nipples outlined through the wet cloth. Mary must have felt the wetness, because she suddenly looked down and shrieked, "You cow, now you ruined my top with your leaky tits!" Mom had by now retaliated by grabbing Mary's hair and screamed back that this would be the only way Mary would ever have milk near her tits. Mary pushed mom to the wall, still holding her hair, and started to bang the back of her head against the wall. Mom's eyes started to glaze over and her hands fell from Mary's hair. As they dropped, her fingers brushed the wet front of Mary's t-shirt, over her nipples, which had elongated from the dampness. Mom reflexed, reached forward and gripped both long nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and pinched down hard. Mary shrieked and Mom pulled each nipple out to the side between their closely pressed bodies, hoping to get Mary to stop banging her head on the wall. It worked and Mary dropped her hands to mom's wrist, gripping them hard to free her nipples. Mom kept pulling on them through her wet t-shirt and held on like a bulldog with a bone. Mary screamed, "you want a nipple fight, you got one!" She grabbed at mom's tits through her dress and squeezed hard. The whole front of mom's dress got dark and wet instantly as her breasts were so full from not having fed my brother yet. Mary clutched at her neckline and pulled down, popping buttons as she opened the front of mom's dress like a zipper. Her soaked nursing bra popped into view, the nipples and areola visible through the wetness. (This was first time I had seen mom this exposed and I got very excited). Mary screamed, "So you like pulling nipples, huh, well lets see how you like it" and she proceeded to clamp down on mom's nipples through her wet bra and tried to pull them. The cloth of the bra was obviously protecting mom's nipples and Mary soon realized this too. She then grabbed both flaps of the nursing bra and pulled down, exposing Mom's entire B sized breasts sticking out of the opening of the bra. Mom's nipples were swollen and red, drops of milk oozed from the tips and surrounding areola. I was in awe at the sight of this and so was Mary, just for a moment. Then the tempting targets of Mom's inch long nipples at the ends of her swollen lemon sized breasts drew Mary's fingers to them and she latched on with a vengeance.....to be cont.

Part 3

Mary clamped down on Mom's nipples with her thumbs and forefingers, and she was rewarded with twin sprays of milk that hit her in the face and eyes and then ran down her cheeks. Mary blinked away the milk and kept pinching Mom's nipples, turning her face to the side to avoid getting the milk in her eyes again. Mom shrieked in pain and released Mary's nipples before shooting her hands under her wet T-shirt and going for Mary's naked nipples and breasts hiding underneath. I could see Mom's hands busy at work on Mary's chest under the wet and stretched T-shirt. Mary countered by pulling back on Mom's nipples and stretching them even longer than their normal 1-inch length. The milk just kept spurting out of the tips as she did this, but Mary ignored it. Mom backed Mary to the wall this time and lifted her shirt up to expose her large breasts so that she could better attack them out in the open. Mary was no slouch in the nipple department either with thick pink nipples and large areola. Mom kept after her nipples as she had small hands and it appeared to be hard for her to get a good grip on Mary's large breasts without her hands slipping off. The nipples were easier targets for her and she pull and stretched them like Mary was doing to hers, dragging the large breasts away from Mary's chest by their stretched nipples. She then shook Mary's heavy breasts by the nipples, stretching them even more and causing Mary to whimper. Mary changed tactics and switched to Mom's smaller and more grabable breasts and began to dig her fingers into the two swollen glands, sending even more milk shooting all over the place in a wild spray of white. I could see that Mom's breasts were beginning to empty out from all this squeezing and pulling and were beginning to deflate slightly, like lemon sized balloons that had lost some air. They were still sexy and perky, but not as full as before. Believe me, they were still very exciting to me as were Mary's much larger ones. I was still hiding because I was afraid if the two women saw me, they would stop their fight and cover themselves up. I figured both would be embarrassed at me seeing them topless and squeezing each other's nipples and breasts, especially Mom, since I was her son. At this point, Mary got her leg behind Mom's knee and tripped her, sending her to the floor. Mom kept her grip on Mary's nipples the whole time, and pulled her down with her or Mary might have had her nipples yanked off. Once down, the two women faced each other on their knees and proceeded to continue their breast assault on each other, Mom working the nipples and Mary the whole breast. Mom continued her breast jerking and shaking by the nipple routine and Mary varied her attack by digging her fingers deeply into Mom's now totally deflated breasts and began to knead them and twist them on Mom's chest. Mom had tears running down her face but kept up her end of the battle. I could see that Mary's fingers were so deep into Mom's tits that the fingertips were meeting in the center of her breasts as she pulled and squeezed the now red and streaked breasts. Mary, for her part, had nipples that were so red and swollen from all the yanking and pulling and pinching that mom was doing to them that they must have been giving her much pain. At one point, Mom pinched down so hard that she flattened them between her fingers, and remembers; these were very thick nipples to begin with. Both women started shouting to the other to "give up or loose your tits, you fucking whore!" But neither seemed willing to let go of the other first and tears kept streaming down both faces, their hair all askew and sweaty. AT this stage, I developed a tickle in my throat, and involuntarily coughed. Both women looked in my direction like startled deer in a car's headlight. Mom's mouth opened in shock at seeing me standing there with this bulge in my pants and her face got at red as her sore breasts. I think she would have covered her breasts from me if her hands were not still so busy with Mary's nipples. Mary was equally embarrassed at seeing me and used the opportunity to yell at Mom how badly she had raised me that I was looking at their bare breasts and not closing my eyes. (Fat chance of that!) Mary tried to knee mom in the crotch at this time as they were still both on their knees facing each other but Mom turned her hip just in time to deflect the blow. Mary lost her balance with this move and toppled to her side, dragging Mom with her by her tit hold. Now they lay side by side, still working over their mammaries as Mom yelled for me to leave and to up to our apartment. I ignored her, of course. Now Mom rolled Mary over onto her back and straddled her hips and reached down and jerked up on her thick nipples, raising Mary's breasts into the air straight up like stretched out cones and began her shaking technique, letting gravity work on stretching those big nipples even more, the breasts jiggling and quivering from the nipples pulls. Mary reached up and kept squeezing Mom's smaller breasts, twisting them back and forth so much that some more milk oozed out, but not like before. Mary then pushed her hands forward to grab Mom's tits by their base at her chest and tried to rip them off. Mom screamed but kept up her nipple assault. When Mary saw this was not working, she let her hands slide down till she had Mom's one inch nipples in her own death grip and began to copy Mom's shake and pull move. This did not work as well on Mom as her tits were firmer and smaller, even with all the milk squeezed out of them, Mary was definitely at a big disadvantage with her much bigger and softer breasts.........to be cont.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

here's my email:

[email protected]

Many thanks!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish all of Dan's stories were post in one place because they are great.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Part 4

Mary realized she was loosing in the nipple pull/tit shaking area, as her breasts were too big and soft compared to mom's firm ones. She managed to buck mom off her hips and rolled away, scrambling to her feet. Mom quickly got up also, both women facing each other, hands out to the sides, ready to grab the others breasts as soon as an opening occurred. They sparred like this for several minutes, trying to grab and blocking with neither able to get a hold of the others breasts. Mom's nipples had stopped leaking, as there was no milk left in them, still sticking out of the open flaps in her bra. Both women lunged at the same time and grabbed their breasts again. They stood there squeezing with all their might, both gasping in pain. Mary backed mom to the wall and pressed her chest forward and removed her hands from mom's breasts, forcing mom to release hers as she pressed on her hands. They now were chest to chest, with mom pinned against the wall by Mary's larger breasts. Mary rotated her torso so that her bigger breasts rubbed and lashed into mom. Her big nipples whipped across Mom as Mary would raise and lower herself on her toes to hit mom's tits from underneath. Mary then cupped her breasts and swung them into mom. Mom was at a big disadvantage now with her smaller breasts, which could not be maneuvered about like Mary's. Mary taunted mom, "see my big tits are whipping yours now that your milk is gone." Mom suddenly dropped to her knees just as Mary tried to ram her, and Mary wound up pushing her thrusting breasts right into the wall at the spot where mom had just been. She moaned and staggered off balance. Mom came around her in a flash and grabbed her tits from behind and squeezed down hard. Mary tried to get her hands behind her to grab at moms but she could not reach them. Mom propelled her forward into the back of her couch and she toppled over, with mom still holding her tits. Mom really dug her fingers in now and Mary started to scream. After a few more minutes of this, Mary conceded the fight. Mom slowly let go of her tits and got off her back and away from the couch. Mary lay there rubbing her sore tits. Mary was crying but she was a sore loser. "You only won cause your tits were full of milk in the beginning and that acted as a cushion for my hands so that I was not able to hurt your tits like you did mine!" "You had an unfair advantage over me, but my sister is nursing and her tits are as big as mine, that would be a more fair fight, since both of you would have the milk to cushion the squeezing. I dare you to tit fight her, then we will really know who is tougher." Mom just glared at her. "You are just a sore loser, but I will fight your sister just to prove it wasn't luck I beat you."
    Mom turned, and seeing me staring at her nipples, quickly pulled her bra flaps closed and attempted to hold her ripped dress across her chest. "Dan, you come with me upstairs, right now!"
    As soon as we closed the door to our apartment, Mom staggered to a chair moaning, "that bitch really hurt my chest, but I would not give her satisfaction of knowing it." I put my arm around her shoulders trying to comfort her. "Oh Dan," she cried, "I am so embarrassed that you saw me fighting like that, with my breasts out, I hope you will not be ashamed of me." I reassured her that I did not think anything less of her and was proud of the way she handled herself. I confided to her that it was not my first tit fight that I had seen. Mom looked up puzzled, "what do you mean not your first?" she asked. Well you know that the girls outnumber the boys at my school by 2 to 1. So the girls have worked out a system where they fight for a boy and winner gets him. Our school will expel you if you are caught fighting and the uniforms are very expensive to replace so the girls have worked out a little system to keep from getting expelled and from ruining their uniforms. They fight in the woods behind the school. The two adversaries face each other and first do a little tit squeezing through their blouses to get the feel of each other, pardon the pun. Then they unbutton their blouses but leave them on and then lift their bra cups up, exposing their breasts. This way, if a teacher comes along, they can quickly cover their breasts again and close their blouses and not get caught fighting. The two girls face each other, blouses open and bras up around their neck and grab each others tits and squeeze till one gives up, just like you and Mary, except they don't have milk like you, (smiling). "Dan, this is fascinating, go on, what else do they do to each other?" she asked. Well nipples are allowed to be pulled and pinched, just like you and Mary. There is usually a crowd watching the fight but the girls are worse than the boys, yelling stuff like, "tear her tits off" or "ruin her nipples". The winner gets to date the boy they were fighting over. Mom seemed to be enjoying my narration as I saw her nipples really sticking poking at the cloth of her dress and she had her legs crossed and was rocking a little. "Dan, dear, tell me more, what do the girls look like and what else happens?" Well the fights I like best are between the seniors since they have the biggest tits, oh sorry, breasts I mean. "You can call them tits if you want to, Dan" Ok, mom, they have the biggest tits and it is so cool to seem squeezing each others and pulling themselves around the clearing by their tits. Sometimes they ram each other with their tits, holding them out like weapons and trying to push the other girls nipples in with their own. The fights between the freshman and seniors are cool too cause then you see big tits fighting smaller ones and the younger girls are much more aggressive since they are jealous of the big tits of the seniors. They really grab hard on the seniors' chests. But the freshman are pretty neat too, they usually have the smallest tits are often are more nipple than tit so their fights are more nipple pulling contests than tit squeezing ones. Mom was breathing kind of funny now and her face was a little flushed. "Dan, tell me something, does that mean that sweet little Jane, who you study with, has been a in a tit fight to win you?" "Mom, you have to promise never to tell anyone, these fights are secret between us kids, I would lose all my friends if they knew I told you about them." "Dan, dear, did you or did you not just see your mother in a topless tit fight? I think I can keep your secret if you can keep mine, a deal?" "Yes, mom, Jane had a really nasty fight for me, she fought a senior whose tits were twice the size of hers but she managed to twist her nipples till she gave up, and I was the prize." "By the way mom, you handled yourself pretty good today, it is hard to believe that this was your first tit fight. Fess up mom, have you done this before?" Mom blushed bright red now. Dan I have had many fights like this since I was a girl. I used to fight with your Aunt Sally, my sister, for as long as I can remember. We sometimes still do when her husband is away and I visit her. "Wow mom! do you think I could watch sometime, Sally is a real fox." "Whoa, Dan, I am still upset that you saw my bare breasts today. I am still recovering from that." "Aw gee, you are my mom, we are family anyway, it is just you and me as grownups now, the baby does not count." "By the way mom, next time Jane comes over, would you give her some coaching in tit fighting since you are such an expert. That snooty Paula wants to date me and I am afraid she might beat Jane and I would have to go out with her. You remember her, she sneered at you, and I want to make sure Jane can handle her tits well enough to win and keep me." "Well, if she doesn't mind talking about tit fights with me, your mother, I would be glad to advise her. By the way, where will you be during this coaching?"
    I kind of thought I could hide in the closet and watch you two so that my presence would not interfere with her lesson.
    Well I guess you have already seen my breasts in a fight, what harm would it do to have you peek at us during her training session, mom sighed........to be cont.

Part 5

After my little chat with mom, I noticed her breasts filling her dress out again. She saw me looking at them under her dress and commented that it was time to feed by baby brother as they had filled again after being emptied in the fight. She insisted on privacy for this, and I did not push it as I had bigger plans for mom; between the possible fight with Mary's nursing sister, giving lessons to my girl friend Jane, and her fighting my Aunt Sally. I was so excited I had trouble sleeping the rest of the week till the weekend arrived. Of all the possibilities, Jane's lessons came up first when she called and said she needed help with a term paper. I told her I would be late but that she could come over early and chat with mom. I got mom to agree to let me hide in the closet where I would have a good view of the room they would be sitting in. I had to promise to wash the floors for a month to get mom to cooperate with me. She was wearing a housecoat buttoned down the front. Jane came in, wearing her school clothes, blouse and skirt, the school uniform. After some small talk and mom fibbing that I was on an errand, Mom got right to the point.
    Mom: Dan told me that you are worried about losing your next fight with Paula, and he asked me to help you.
    Jane: that rat! He knows not to tell anyone of the school fights, especially a parent! I am so mad and embarrassed in front of you, Mrs. Smith
    Mom: first, call me Ann. Second, don't be embarrassed, Dan cares for you a lot and he wants to make sure he can keep on seeing you and not have give you up for Paula. That is why he confided in me. He thinks I might be able to give you some fighting tips.
    Jane: well I appreciate his concern but I have done well most of my previous fights. And what makes you such an expert in fighting anyway?
    Mom: I have been fighting from before you were born and just wanted to pass on some my hard earned knowledge. But if you are not interested...........
    Jane: I am sorry, I was just surprised that he told you about my fights
    mom: he only told me of your last fight, I am curious to hear of your others?
    Jane: well one was with a black girl, and I beat her but barely. I have noticed the black girls at school have very rubbery nipples and you can pull and stretch them and it does not seem to bother them in a fight, even with each other. Only squeezing their whole breast seems to work well. The oriental girls are very sensitive in their nipples and a nipple attack usually ends the fight with them. The Spanish girls are just plain tough, neither squeezing their tits or pulling their nipples works well, you just have to outlast them.
    mom: wow, you are quite the experienced little tit fighter. I never would have guessed it! And where did you get all your experience?
    Jane: I am only telling you because I trust you. My mother, before she passed away last year in an accident, taught me all the tricks she knew from her life as a biker bitch when she was younger. She had some really nasty fights, with knives and chains, not like our little sissy fights at school, but that is for another time. Right now I need advice in how to handle Paula, who has challenged me for Dan next month.
    Mom: well lets get started....I assume what you are wearing is your fighting attire at school, the blouse and skirt?
    Jane: yes, but we cant ruin them and must be alert for teachers, as Dan probably told you.
    Mom: if you don't mind, you might as well get your breasts ready for the fight like you would at school if I am to help you.
    Jane: you mean open my blouse and push my bra up? Gee Mrs. Smith, I mean Ann, I feel funny doing that in front of a stranger, no offense.
    Mom: not at all Jane, but remember, all the kids at school see your tits while you fight, is that correct? Then I don't see any problem in you showing them to your fight coach, unless you don't want my help?
    Jane: not at all, well here goes.
    I see Jane slowly open her blouse and pull in open and them lift her bra cups up and over her nice C breasts, the cups under her chin.......she looked over at mom and asked if that was ok. Mom said, great, now she could plan their strategy more realistically.
    Mom: is it all right if I touch your breasts and get the feel of them to see where you would be vulnerable in a fight? What has hurt them in your other fights? Also, how sensitive are your nipples? They look pretty hard now and seem long; do they get any longer when you fight? I need to know these things if I am to help you.
    Jane: my breasts can take a lot of punishment; they have in my past fights. I grit my teeth when the other girl squeezes them but it really hurts when they try to twist them on my chest. Pulling on them is ok, I can take that. As for my nipples, they do get longer in a fight, especially if the other girl pulls on them, but they are not that sensitive. I have had them pulled to almost double their normal length by the black girl and I was still able to fight back. They are hard now, cause I am a little excited standing here, bare chested in front of my boyfriends mom, talking about tit fighting. (Blushing)
    Mom: don't be silly, think of me as your new mom for this kind of thing.....I am only here to help you......to be cont.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Part 6

I could not believe how well things were going between mom and Jane. My hidden view from the closet let me see and hear everything in the room.
    Mom: Lets get down to basics dear. First, you need to work on strengthening your grip for grabbing breasts, especially large ones. Get yourself two hard rubber balls and squeeze them as much as possible each day. Try to imagine they are the tits of your most hated rival. Next, I want you to get a bungee cord and practice pulling and stretching its ends with just your finger tips and thumb tips as if they were nipples to improve your finger strength for nipple pulling. I also want you to rub creams on your breasts every night to make the skin soft and smooth so that Paula will have a harder time holding onto your tits when you fight. Now, I want you to turn your back to me, and I will show you one of my best moves.
    I watch mom move close to Jane and reach around her front and grab both of her breasts in her hands and cup them a first and then begin to squeeze them. After a little while, she slides her fingers down and pulls on her nipples, raising her tits up and out by the nipples, shaking them. I am ready to burst watching this.
    Mom: Jane sees how vulnerable your tits are when your back is turned to me like this. I can get at your tits but you can't get to mine. Here, go try and reach back to grab my tits. See, you can't reach them if I arch back but I can work yours over easily. See how easy it was for me to switch to nipple pulling just by sliding my hands forward. Now I have your nipples in my grip and see how I can shake your tits by the nipples, stretching both your tits and nipples at the same time. This move is a real fight ender if the other girl has sensitive nipples.
    Jane: Wow Ann, what cool tricks. I am so glad I came over for lessons from you. I hate to ask this, but could I try them out on you? Just to make sure I have it right.
    Mom: I have no problem with that but my tits are full of milk and it will get messy if you squeeze them. Wait, I have a great idea. I will put some thick towels on the floor and they can absorb the milk, if you don't mind getting it on your hands.
    Jane: Not at all Ann, it will be worth it for the practice of your lessons.
    Mom: I guess I better take off my nursing bra so you and feel my whole breast for practice.
    I see mom unbutton her dress front and pull it off her shoulders down to her waist. She then unhooks her bra and tosses it into the corner.
    Jane: what nice breasts you have Ann, so full of milk and your nipples are just fabulous.
    Mom: thanks sweetie, I wish they were as big as yours are, mine are only B's.
    Jane: please turn around and let me grab yours from behind.
    I see Jane reach around and grab mom's tits with her hands, immediately sending a spray of milk shooting out. "I warned you", mom says. "You can squeeze them harder dear, you wont hurt them, you need to practice your grip more, really dig your fingers into my tits, don't worry about the milk"
    Jane: oh gosh, this is so neat to do Mrs. Smith, sorry, Ann. Let me try your nipple yanking move now.
    I see Jane stretch my mom's nipples out almost another inch to have them at 2 inches of rubbery pink flesh. The milk is shooting out like from a hose at this point, running down mom's front and Jane's arms.
    Mom: you can pull my nipples harder if you want and you can pinch them too, I can take a lot of pain in my nipples. Actually I kind of like it when they are worked over like this.
    I see Jane really going to town on Mom's tits and nipples with milk all over the place. Mom tries to reach back to grab at Jane's tits but can't. "See Jane how hard it is to reach back and get your attackers tits in your hands, unless she very long arms."
    Jane: I hate to stop now but I really must get home. I can't wait for Dan as my parents are waiting for me. One favor before I go, could I taste some of your milk, I have never had a chance like this before.
    Mom: sure dear, they are still so full anyway; it will make them feel better. Want me to hold them for you?
    Jane: no Ann, you have done enough for me already, the least I can do is hold your breasts myself to drink from.
    I see Jane bend her head down and take Mom's left breast in both hands and lift it up so that the long nipples are aimed at her lips. She then opens her mouth and inserts half of mom's lemon sized breast into her widely stretched mouth and begin sucking on the end, her cheeks moving in and out.
    Mom: Jane, slide your lips down to the nipple and squeeze my breast from the base to the end, like you are milking me. You will get more milk that way. That is it, pull my nipple out with your lips as you suck it and keep squeezing the base. I can feel you emptying me out. It is a shame you have to leave or I would let you suck the other one too.
    Jane: I am sorry I have to leave too but I am late already. I would love to return when I am not so pressed for time and really suck both your tits dry, if you would let me. I am so grateful to you for all you taught me today, you are a great friend to have. Dan is lucky to have you for his mom.
    Mom: thanks dear, better pull your bra back down over your tits and button your blouse before you leave or your parents might wonder what you were doing.
    Jane kisses mom on the cheek and leaves. I come out of the closet, a big smile on my face. "Mom, you are the greatest!" I beam at her.
    Mom: You are very welcome, Dan. Now you owe me big time and better start cleaning the floor right now. What other mom would let teach her son's girl friend how to tit fight and let her suck her nipples like that. You are very lucky to have me as your mom........to be cont.

Chapter 7

I came home from school and overheard my mother on the phone. I found out she was talking to Mary, our neighbor who she had just fought, about fighting her nursing sister. Mom told her that she did not want just another tit fight like they had done. She wanted to have a genuine milk fight with the sister. Mom wanted them to milk each other down till one gave up. Mom said she did not care if the sister's tits were bigger or not. She wanted to fight her in the basement of the apartment building where there was an old kiddy pool and no one would disturb them. Both down on all fours and taking turns milking each other as well as face-to-face on their knees. Mom told Mary to inform her sister to see if they had a match or not. Mom then hung up and looked at me. "Did you hear that conversation, Dan?" "Yes, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, mom. Can I watch your milk fight, please mom?" Only if you now promise to do the laundry as well as the floors, laughed mom. You can hide in the storage lockers and watch, if the bitch even agrees to fight me.
    Dan: You won't believe what I saw and heard at school today. I was passing the teachers lunchroom on the first floor and the window was open. I peeked in and saw my English and history teachers talking, alone in the room. Miss White was telling Mrs. Brown that those rumors of the girls fighting for the boys was true. She had witnessed a fight in the woods, but none of the kids saw her. She was amazed what the girls were doing to each other; she had never seen anything like it before.
    She went on to describe the fights with the breast baring, and then the squeezing and pulling of nipples and breasts till there was a winner. Mrs. Brown, gasped, and asked her who was fighting. It was that bitch from the last period with the big tits against a black girl from the 11th grade. I never realized nipples could be stretched so far out. (giggling) Mrs. Brown was shocked to hear this. Miss White teased her, "didn't you ever tit fight when you were young, I did many times." "Well," Mrs. Brown replied, "I had a more refined background than you did obviously, since I never did!"
    Miss White: if you are so refined, how come your nipples are sticking out of your sweater like bullets then? Mrs. classy Brown.
    Mrs. Brown: Leave it to you to notice and stare at them. Next, you will probably offer to show me what the girls were doing to each other. You are so classless.
    Miss White: just because your tits are probably D's and mine are C's, don't think I could not beat you if I wanted to.
    Mrs. Brown: talk is cheap; lets put your tits where your mouth is. No one in here for the next hour and we can lock the door.
    Miss White: sure bitch, we better open our blouses and lift our bras up like the girl do, so that we don't wrinkle or mess our clothes.
    I could not believe my luck at this. Both teachers faced off and opened their blouses and lifted their bras up. Miss White had a wonderful rack, still firm and standing out from her chest with thick, hard nipples. Mrs. Brown had had 2 children, and hers much larger breasts sagged a little but her nipples were long and hard. They both faced each other. Mrs.Brown asked for Miss White to make the first move since she was the expert and show her what to do. Miss White moved in and pushed her nipples into Mrs. Brown's, bending them for a moment and then watching them spring back. Then she reached up and sank her fingers into the soft, saggy flesh and began pulling out on Mrs. Brown's tits, stretching them like taffy and then pulling them up. Mrs. Brown then imitated her and reached for her smaller breasts and squeezed them and started to grind them against her ribs. "You catch on fast!", hissed Miss Smith.
    We only have a little time left before the next class, lets go to the nipple pulling part while we still have time, suggested Miss White. Both teachers then latched onto each other's nipples and pulled and twisted. They were evenly matched with long, thick nipples and they tugged and stretched each other's wildly. Both sets of thick nipples thinned out as they were stretched till they were half their normal diameter. Finally, Miss White conceded the match. "Not bad for an old broad, I will give you this match, but I want a rematch when we have more time." The bell then rang and they covered themselves up and left. I noticed that both sets of nipples were still stretched out from the fight and had not started to shrink back to their normal lengths yet. Anyone seeing them in the hall would not be able to avoid noticing those thick bullets sticking out of their bras and blouses. I can't wait to talk about that with the kids who had their classes next.
    Mom: that is so exciting, Dan. I can't wait till the next teacher/parent conference. I will look at them in a new light.
    Dan: any chance you would tit fight either or both of them with me watching? Please Mom!! I will do even more chores for you if you do. I bet they would get a kick out of your tits being full of milk. Especially, Miss White who never had kids. Mrs. Brown would be cool too but her tits are so big, bigger even than Mary's were, she might get to you mom.
    Mom: don't you worry about me; I have fought and won against big tits before. They don't scare me, just more to grab and they make better targets. You said both teachers had thick and long nipples, so at worst, I can yank on their nipples if all else fails.
    Dan: Jane hates Mrs. Brown. Maybe we can get her to fight her too. That would be so neat, a student and a teacher in a tit fight like that, young vs. old, firm vs. soft. Wow!!!!
    to be cont.

Junior Hostboard Member Titfight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mayby you could attach word file to the post here.

WriteThisWay

It was always a great concept, but it's just so poorly written.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Could you post the collected stories in a zip file, hosted on rapidshare or some other file locker site?

Junior Hostboard Member Titfight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bump, bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast