Hey guys, I know from the forum posts that some of you are interested in tit to tit and butt to butt contests. Tit fights are pretty easy to come by now adays but they are just way to scripted and fake to watch at all and apart from a company that closed not that long ago and some various videos the butt battles are super rare. I managed to find a few videos on southerncharms with it though! These were recently released from Lisa Lust.

(WARNING PAGE - Adult Content)

(WARNING PAGE - Adult Content)

These girls go butt to butt and tit to tit in a semi competitive contest.

In the butt contest they mash,bump and grind butts together and try pin each others butts and from the video it was not expected for me who the winner is but judge for yourself. It is eye candy for any butt fan, reminds me of the modelfight video (HeatherLegs). Also thickwildcats did some of these videos but not sure where they went, guessing they closed down.
In the titfight Lisa definitely has the size advantage over Tasty Tease but Tasty Tease does put up a good fight. They do some boob boxing and boob to boob pressing and it is just great to see a fight like this rather than from some of the big catfight producers.
Definitely worth a watch for this semi competitive contest. They seem to have had a lot of fun doing these and it would be great if they could do some more at some point so have a look at the video and maybe with enough interest they would be willing to do more videos.

I noticed that they've only done the 2 videos so maybe they are going to do a third at some point with another contest or a rematch. Any ideas what they could do for more contests? I would like to see them go butt to butt in another contest but its great to see these sort of videos springing up in places! If you watch the videos and like them though be sure to drop one of them an email. Would be great for them to do more and I know there is a surprisingly large amount of people that like this sort of thing.

Here's a few pics I got from Lisa's charms site

DSC_0007.JPGDSC_0011.JPGtasty%20tease%20SC4%20boob%20fight%20pic.JPG