Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Titfight/Assfight Videos

Hey guys, I know from the forum posts that some of you are interested in tit to tit and butt to butt contests. Tit fights are pretty easy to come by now adays but they are just way to scripted and fake to watch at all and apart from a company that closed not that long ago and some various videos the butt battles are super rare. I managed to find a few videos on southerncharms with it though! These were recently released from Lisa Lust.

(WARNING PAGE - Adult Content)

(WARNING PAGE - Adult Content)

These girls go butt to butt and tit to tit in a semi competitive contest.

In the butt contest they mash,bump and grind butts together and try pin each others butts and from the video it was not expected for me who the winner is but judge for yourself. It is eye candy for any butt fan, reminds me of the modelfight video (HeatherLegs). Also thickwildcats did some of these videos but not sure where they went, guessing they closed down.
    In the titfight Lisa definitely has the size advantage over Tasty Tease but Tasty Tease does put up a good fight. They do some boob boxing and boob to boob pressing and it is just great to see a fight like this rather than from some of the big catfight producers.
    Definitely worth a watch for this semi competitive contest. They seem to have had a lot of fun doing these and it would be great if they could do some more at some point so have a look at the video and maybe with enough interest they would be willing to do more videos.

I noticed that they've only done the 2 videos so maybe they are going to do a third at some point with another contest or a rematch. Any ideas what they could do for more contests? I would like to see them go butt to butt in another contest but its great to see these sort of videos springing up in places! If you watch the videos and like them though be sure to drop one of them an email. Would be great for them to do more and I know there is a surprisingly large amount of people that like this sort of thing.

Here's a few pics I got from Lisa's charms site

DSC_0007.JPGDSC_0011.JPGtasty%20tease%20SC4%20boob%20fight%20pic.JPG

Junior Hostboard Member dfoulup's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Titfight/Assfight Videos

Interesting concept. I can see where it might be pretty hot!

Senior Hostboard Member The KoRn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You got an HUGE enthusiast here. Good to see a another likeminded fellow, they're just as rare as this phenomenom.
    We were a couple people that was active here on these boards some years ago that frequently talked about this, collected fiction, pics and videos of it. We were a varied group that more or less had an great thing for female bodily matchups, competitive/sensuous women, female asses, well shaped asses and lesbianism. We shared our experiences and thoughts.

Ive been around since my mid teenage all into this "fix idea" that completely turns me on. I am basicly a assman with huge passion for womens asses, but also hints of lesbianism. And I do have encountered and asked a few women if they "ever thought about such things" or if there's a turn on to this, a few completely agreed. Eventhough they are just as rare, there might be a load of ladies around the world that likes assfights or ass-vs-ass matchups. Only that is a great thrill to think of.

Obviously the idea also strucked Lisa and Tasty to pair and match their asses up.

You RingoD asked for more ways of butt-vs-butt contests, and one I know and really like is when two women are back-to-back standing, (knees or on feet), with interlocked arms and tussling their asses together pushing. Also adding an another aspect and move, that if one pulls an advantage of the other in the push, she could manage to lift the other up on her back. So she becomes inferior, only lying and pressed back to back and butt to butt, stretching her back.

Just an example:
    Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

(The blonde beauty is JCMarie, and SHE is a girl that obviously enjoys butt-battles since she has been doing a couple videos with it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Check out this link below. Then go the ass fetish category and go to page 2. Alexis and Ginary have a butt battle and they grind and smack their asses together.

Ginary's Kinky Adventures

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think we should start a group to gather and share everything about this compatitive fight .. most of the groups that was dedicated to that type of sexfight are now closed ..! any suggestions?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That one's real good!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey I think it would be great if there was another group dedicated to ass to ass stuff. Unfortunately you are right and it is very rare to see any sort of catfight videos with this type of fight in it and if it is it is really short. If someone got a group going I would be more than happy to contribute to it but at the moment I just don't have the time to run a group. I remember the old forum on this board, it ran for a good while but has not been updated in a long time. I have seen some of the DT wrestling videos with the butt battles but my problem with them is they are all scripted from start to finish so it always seems fake and not as good as if they just let them go at it and let it be competitive. There are some videos on clips4sale with ass to ass fights in them. I will have a look and see if I can get some links. Clips4sale isn't the best for searching but I will try to find the ones I found.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I managed to find a few videos with ass to ass competitions.

Fantasy Wrestling & Lift and Carry The video is called "battle of the beauties", it starts off with leg wrestling then goes onto chest to chest pushing and finally butt to butt wrestling. I am hoping she manages to do some more of these videos, it is a good contest and they both try to win, something that you don't see in some of these clips. She seems to do a lot of lift and carrying videos so this was interesting.

The girl that that did the butt battle with ginary that scrody linked also does a few videos MILF Alexis Rain's Playground the videos are called "banging asses" but they aren't competitive at all. Considering there is a ring already there and they don't really use it is a shame. Guessing these videos will be good for people that just want to watch ass to ass bumping and rubbing.

Came across this but haven't seen it. It is a pretty old set of videos Candi Fights. The candi fight category has 3 videos with bigger women in them that have a contest with their asses. Anyone seen any of these that can confirm there is a lot off ass to ass in it?

Jache & Fynn's Everyday Perversions These girls have a few butt battles on their sites that look a bit different. From the preview these girls seem like a good match for each other.

Modelfight had a couple of videos but you cant even download them now. Maybe someone has them stored somewhere.

JMR Rolen has a few I think their "best of enemies" and "chest games"

There is some videos from TPC Catfight Storie - TPC-06-8 - Fantasy Custom: Test of Strength - 49:18 Min. - That video has a lot of tests of strength including a butt to butt shoving contest.

Catfight Storie - SCS23 - Topless Tests of Strength - 51:31 Min. - That video has a lot of test of strength as well. Including the contest you were talking about korn where they lock arms and try bring the other onto their back. I used to own the TPC videos but don't have them anymore.

If I find anymore I will post them, again I don't know why these are so rare.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face Re: Titfight/Assfight Videos

nice share .. although i wish the girls was more normal "less attractive.. more plumby"

Quote Originally Posted by RingoD View Post
    I managed to find a few videos with ass to ass competitions.

Fantasy Wrestling & Lift and Carry The video is called "battle of the beauties", it starts off with leg wrestling then goes onto chest to chest pushing and finally butt to butt wrestling. I am hoping she manages to do some more of these videos, it is a good contest and they both try to win, something that you don't see in some of these clips. She seems to do a lot of lift and carrying videos so this was interesting.

The girl that that did the butt battle with ginary that scrody linked also does a few videos MILF Alexis Rain's Playground the videos are called "banging asses" but they aren't competitive at all. Considering there is a ring already there and they don't really use it is a shame. Guessing these videos will be good for people that just want to watch ass to ass bumping and rubbing.

Came across this but haven't seen it. It is a pretty old set of videos Candi Fights. The candi fight category has 3 videos with bigger women in them that have a contest with their asses. Anyone seen any of these that can confirm there is a lot off ass to ass in it?

Jache & Fynn's Everyday Perversions These girls have a few butt battles on their sites that look a bit different. From the preview these girls seem like a good match for each other.

Modelfight had a couple of videos but you cant even download them now. Maybe someone has them stored somewhere.

JMR Rolen has a few I think their "best of enemies" and "chest games"

There is some videos from TPC Catfight Storie - TPC-06-8 - Fantasy Custom: Test of Strength - 49:18 Min. - That video has a lot of tests of strength including a butt to butt shoving contest.

Catfight Storie - SCS23 - Topless Tests of Strength - 51:31 Min. - That video has a lot of test of strength as well. Including the contest you were talking about korn where they lock arms and try bring the other onto their back. I used to own the TPC videos but don't have them anymore.

If I find anymore I will post them, again I don't know why these are so rare.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very good finds RingoD! some familiar and some completely new to me. Ginary is a real hot chick. Thanks!

Here's my undefeated assfight-queen for now!, blonde beauty JC Marie on "DoubleTrouble", she have indeed done ALOT of ass-to-ass battles and it's clear that it is her thing. With an ample, curvy and tight ass like that you couldn't wish for much more, simply amazing!

Here are a good bunch of some and last assfight even got released last month "DT-1066 BARE ROOM BRAWL" http://dtwrestling.com/latest/images...1066-02-01.jpg -Against Erika BARE ROOM BRAWL: Double Trouble

JC Marie against Christina Carter - AND AWAY SHE HOSE!: Double Trouble

JC Marie against Melissa Jacobs - SPECIAL FANTASIES - JC vs. Melissa: Double Trouble

JC Marie against Sinn Sage - BOTTOM BEATERS: Double Trouble

JC Marie and Tylene Buck - BARE MASSAGE: Double Trouble

JC Marie against Ashley Steel - BUTTING IN: Double Trouble

Another one with Ashley Steel - A CHEEKY PROPOSAL: Double Trouble

JC Marie and Tylene Buck - IN THE LINE OF BOOTY: Double Trouble

Love it !

Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast