Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Titfight/Assfight Videos

I actually remember that group Korn, there were a lot of videos on it. Shame it got taken down actually. There were a few as well but can't find any of them any more or like you say they are full of spam Noticed that the Arielle clip that Fayth has was one of her top sellers so that is good at least! Yeah it is a shame. Might get a chance to get Fayth and Yvette to do another one at some point. I was trying to see if Pepper would be willing to do another video and she is definitely up for it but does not know when she will get the opportunity but will keep you posted. The red head is Andrea Rosu and yeah I think she would be really good for a video but shame the butt to butt scene in her video was so short! She might be willing to do one at some point though Oh really? Did you manage to get the video in the end? Noticed I haven't replied to this in 3 weeks so apologies and hope you got the video in the end! Who was producing it?

Haven't had much of a chance to look for videos recently but came across these. There's other wrestling videos from the Asian girls Clip Preview . It is just a shame that the videos are not in English but guess you can't complain about that. Also there is a sexfight/titfight/buttfight clip from Ginary that has Nikki Brooks vs Katie Cummings. Not had a chance to see that yet though! 50 replies and 28K views to this thread so far though. Not bad! No one seems to like posting on it though!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

If you have ever said to yourself that you'd like to see someone like Katie Cummings in a nude ass to ass contest, there's roughly two minutes of ass to ass rubbing and bumping in the Katie/Nikki Brooks sexfight on Ginary's Kinky Adventures. It's a fairly tame sexfight, but I did like the nasty trash talking during the ass fight.

Katie Cummings-Nikki Brooks Sexfight

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I had the Katie vs Nikki video made as well as the one with the Asian girls. I also had these two videos made. Links below.

Blueiris Studios - Page 7 in this one. No butt to butt but they made a good video or the one below here but they both did a great titfight and tribbing.
    Dirty Dani Picas and Friends Under the tribadism category in this one

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scrody7us View Post
    I had the Katie vs Nikki video made as well as the one with the Asian girls.
    Thanks for sponsoring the video! Much appreciated.

Senior Hostboard Member ryan045's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hello Scrody, have not seen you post on here in a while. It's good to see you still getting those customs. I have not had a chance to see the videos yet but looking great! Dani seems to have a lot of contest type videos. No idea why I have never noticed them before but I will definitely try and watch them soon! Also welcome to the thread cyberj!

Senior Hostboard Member The KoRn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ryan045: Yeah agreed, I hope so Andrea is a beauty.
    No it didn't, Im rather pissed off since I've waited for it during the whole summer. It's from SexFightDivas.com/SistaFightFlix.com. A site with black girls only battling, some very good looking and suiting for assfighting. I've got a special script that I for a long time wished to be realized, alltought the guy Ive had contact with had deep problems finding models it seemed. Overall he seemed very serious and keen about finalizing it, though all wasn't what it seemed appearently. I lost my money.
    If anyones interested reading the script just hola.

By the way, I bumped into this new shorter clip at Fayths store against Nova Star. Dont know who scripted it thought, but check it out
    Clip Preview

Senior Hostboard Member ryan045's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Wow sorry to hear about that Korn, that really sucks if that is the case! Yeah I know of them, have not seen any of their videos but they seem like they would be good for it I think I asked them about a custom a while ago and they told me they didn't do customs. Seemed a bit weird at the time since they advertise customs but oh well. So is there no chance now that your video will get done at some point? Seems bad since they are still making videos and it is not like they are out of business or that. I wonder if anyone else has had problems with them in the past. If you put it on freecatfights you might get some answers. Yeah the Fayth and Nova video was just a bit fun I think. Fayth said to me that Nova was over and she wanted to have another match but Nova was not interested unfortunately so she never really tried. I think it was a last minute effort as well and they did not have much time to do a proper video. Hope Fayth does another video soon though, one of the proper matches If you want send me the script and I will have a look at it. Next time I try and organise a custom video I can try and include your script

Senior Hostboard Member The KoRn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ryan045: It does. Cause he really seemed confident and eager to make it happen, I believe he was a some point but then he just let it go and ignored me. Cause we had a real length contact thru mail about finding models. Then the contact just faded. Last mail he said that he's getting back on track and that he had private issues, now its quiet.

Yeah thats hella weird, I know that someone from their site advertised their sites and custom avaibility on these boards some years ago with thread starts, though with lack of responds when people had questions. So when I contacted them and recieved some very positive response, I got very hopeful and I trusted it. Cannot say I feel stupid, cause it really really felt it would get done. :/
    Except some of their black models, their overall productions arent super, I much rather prefer DTwrestling productions then quality-wise.
    I just tell you all to stay away from them.
    I'll check with the guys over at freecatfights.

I dont know, I really hope so someday. You see the script is about an interracial ass video, slightly lesbian, black girl and a white/blonde. And finding curvy assed blondes for these occasions aint easy, thats the most difficult task. But someday I hope an opportunity will come to get fullfilled.
    The main plot is applyable for most any model, Fayth could certainly put something up. Allthought the main idea for this script is spiced up with the focus of a longer interracial matchup.
    I'll send it to you

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"The assfight shall rise from the ashes"
    Have any one seen the music video where Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Bare Their 'Booties together' or the ass to ass gyrating in Niki minaj music video "anaconda" .... At last the fantasy is going global .. Which makes me wonder if we can start an archive for such fantasy

Senior Hostboard Member christien's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KEROV View Post
    "The assfight shall rise from the ashes"
    Have any one seen the music video where Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Bare Their 'Booties together' or the ass to ass gyrating in Niki minaj music video "anaconda" .... At last the fantasy is going global .. Which makes me wonder if we can start an archive for such fantasy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxtIRArhVD4

Here is that video.
    If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be like christmas.