Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Titfight/Assfight Videos

Hey there's a new butt battle clip up on clips4sale. It was a custom clip and I thought they did a great job with it! My scripts aren't the best to follow but the girls managed to follow it for the most part and for their first time going bum to bum, thought it was good Hope you guys like it as well! The girls have done the video topless and in thongs and they are very equal in size. I stole the idea for the ring and contests from here that I seen in another video and they both try hard to win. Their butts are a good match for each other and some of the rounds are really close, the whole contest is close! The video has a lot of butt to butt pushing and bumping in different ways with the girls trying to overpower each other with their butts and legs. The girls that did it are Pantara and Bambee @ Pantara n Bambee Fetish and the link to the video preview is Clip Preview. The only problem with the video is there is not as much wrestling on their hands and knees and the walls were a bit of problem but if they do another video they are going to fix that. Would recommend them to you guys They were excited about doing the video and put quite a lot of effort to into it and they did and sent the video out very quickly. The girls seem fairly new but hope they do more videos like this!

Another video I seen on clips4sale but I have not seen is a sexfight video from Ginary @ Ginary's Kinky Adventures with JC simpson and Chi Chi. It says it was done as a custom and seems to have foot fights, tit fights and some tribbing in it. Ginary has done a few of these now, looks interesting!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

The only gripe I have with the videos from these producers is the girls seem to giggle and smirk, almost as it is playful instead of serious. Just a complaint, nothing more :P

Senior Hostboard Member The KoRn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great ones ryan045. Indeed Andrea Rosu looks amazing, appearently lovely personality too who is ambitious with her videos. She would for sure suit well together with a person like Cheyenne Jewel whos fit and with an ample shaped booty, pretty competitive too.

Recently I found a another ravishing red head, Alison Miller. Doubtful if she would be into sexual/erotic content, althought she maybe would make a ass battle/comparison/domination custom. She seem to be majorly into spanking (getting by males/do spanking females) and all sorts of domination.
    Thing is she's having a great ass, been considering to ask her if she would do an ass matchup against a another girl.
    The Alison Miller

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't know that DTWrestling had a another more sexual side.
    Haven't seen anything of it yet, and doesn't seem like there's any assfight video there yet either, but overall it looks really decent. Basicly titfighting, tribadism and sex fighting.
    http://xtremefemalefighting.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=XFF&Screen=SFNT

Senior Hostboard Member ryan045's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hey MR_TJ, thanks for giving feedback! I know what you mean and I do agree Unfortunately it seems very hard to get girls to be serious about these sort of fantasy type fights. This is just my opinion but I am guessing it is hard for a lot of women to be competitive over sexfights/titfights/assfights and similar fights. To a lot of men a sexfight would be something that you would expect both women would want to win, the whole idea just seems as though it is important but I am guessing to a lot of women that is just not the case. Then you have contests like titfights and assfights where from experience with customs, the girls see it more as being fun rather than a serious contest. All I ask though is that the video is not faked and you can see the girls are trying their best to win and it is an actual contest. You could look at sites like DWW where the fights were normally serious and competitive even with the sexfights and then compare it with somewhere like DT wrestling where the videos are mostly scripted. I just think it would be really difficult to find girls that would produce a 100% real and super competitive fight. But yeah your right, usually the more competitive these videos are the better but some of them are still great!

Yeah I have seen that site from DT wrestling as well I haven't seen anything from it either. Would be good if someone that has bought videos from there could say what they thought of them Yeah Andrea and Cheyenne would be a really good match. There is quite a few models that she does videos with that would be good also. Hopefully she does do an ass match at some point though. I think there would be quite a lot of people that would like to see that lol I think Alison would be great for a match as well. I didn't see any other girls in her videos though unless I am just blind! Hopefully she has other girls to do that sort of video with though! She might have girls to do videos with but it might be a problem finding a girl to match her ass to ass. I would just ask her though Korn, no harm in that!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hey all!

I agree with Mr_TJ. That has been my biggest problem when having customs made. I have worked with a few different people and they just can't seem to fake the serious part. The new one on Ginarys site is one that I had made and they did a pretty good job. The titfighting was pretty good. But I also just had another made that she has not put on the site yet with three girls.
    I used the script that one girl was a mob boss and she was looking for an assassin. She brought in her two best "fighters" and let them fight it out for the position. It was the best one they have made for me thus far. Ginary and Dre Hazel were the "fighters" and Bailey Paige was the mob boss. Based on that premise, they each played the part very well and it looked like they were really trying.
    Ginary also has some great ass fights on there that I did not ask for. Not sure who did. I purchased two of them and they are good.

I also had no idea that DT had a sexual side. So thank you for the post on that.

- - - Updated - - -

One of the videos is call butt bumping and the other one is called Jaden butt battle.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Here is a new C4S site (new to me anyway) that might look promising for a custom. QUISHA PAGE WHAM
    The two women, CHARLEE CHASE VS AMBER LYNN BACH would be great for a titfight or assfight custom. Also this ass fight and trib video looks pretty good.
    XCLIPSHOW CLIPS4FETISH

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hey Scrody! Not seen the Ginary video yet but I'll let you know when I do Seen both of the ass videos you are talking about though and they are pretty good Same problem about the laughing but apart from that they are good videos! I've seen the one from xclipshow as well. I am positive is it really old though and pretty sure it's from a company that don't produce videos any more but I might be wrong! It's not so much an assfight but it is mostly butt to butt rubbing in a lot of different positions and trib as well. About half the video is nude I think. XCLIPSHOW CATFIGHT. The full video is called Sexfight massacre

Pantara and Bambee did another butt battle clip as well Think this one is quite a bit better than the first one actually. They are still having fun in the video but you can tell they are trying really hard. It's good how they are so evenly matched as well There's a lot more butt to butt pushing and bumping on their hands and knees in this video. It is a pretty hard fought contest! Pantara n Bambee Fetish. Clip Preview

I'll keep an eye out for Ginary's other video as well

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan045 View Post
    Hey Scrody! Not seen the Ginary video yet but I'll let you know when I do Seen both of the ass videos you are talking about though and they are pretty good Same problem about the laughing but apart from that they are good videos! I've seen the one from xclipshow as well. I am positive is it really old though and pretty sure it's from a company that don't produce videos any more but I might be wrong! It's not so much an assfight but it is mostly butt to butt rubbing in a lot of different positions and trib as well. About half the video is nude I think. XCLIPSHOW CATFIGHT. The full video is called Sexfight massacre

Pantara and Bambee did another butt battle clip as well Think this one is quite a bit better than the first one actually. They are still having fun in the video but you can tell they are trying really hard. It's good how they are so evenly matched as well There's a lot more butt to butt pushing and bumping on their hands and knees in this video. It is a pretty hard fought contest! Pantara n Bambee Fetish. Clip Preview

I'll keep an eye out for Ginary's other video as well

I have a part of "sexfight massacre" I have the ass dueling portion. They are a Brazilian company that I heard went under for something crazy, they were called dragon films.br
    Anyways about the assduel, both girls pretty much just rub ass2ass on the beginning then they actually start grinding asshole2asshole which is amazing for a assduel and a first I've ever seen. They ass grind in a few positions before they start to do normal trib. In my opinion is absolutely worth for a assfight fan.

Senior Hostboard Member The KoRn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ryan045: Pantara and Bambee look amazing together, real tight. Seen their first video and its really good. May be great for further customs.

Scrody7us: Never seen that place, thanks for letting us know. Amber Lynn Bach I've had in mind for customs too, allthougjt havent seen her in a while.

MR_TJ: Got the whole video, I strongly recommend it. Being clearly my favourite sexfight themed assfight, cause its ass vs ass battle nonstop for most part of the video. The original company was called Dragonfilms.br, but they got banned from the US and got shut down.

I have tried and tried to reach Alexis Rain, but she have never responded once. Here's a site that hosts customs where she also participates, could be a great oppoturnity for us who are looking for producers.
    CustomzPlus.com
    Members

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Korn: Yeah I like Pantara and Bambee! Obviously it won't be a big production like you would get from a proper wrestling company but for starting it they did great It's so much better when people like the idea and the script they are doing. I prefer their second video to the first one. They just made some slight improvements They have another video up with the 2 of them just comparing asses so I think they might have another ass match video coming up soon Yeah there has been a few people like that. I have emailed Alexis in the past as well and I waited quite a while before I got a reply. Maybe they just get a lot of emails?

The asian girls also have another video. I haven't seen it but seems like a general catfight video. Mistress Asia Hose & Friends. Clip Preview