Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

World War III- Part II- Conclusion - JB57

Dear Board, Here is the conclusion of World War III! A bit rushed, but I wanted to get this off my plate so I could finish up the other two stories I have outstanding. Hope people enjoy this! I will return to these characters eventually.

JB57

World War Three, Part II

Tyler and Natalie panted ferociously into each other’s beautiful faces. Natalie was on top, her incredibly voluptuous body writhing and straining against Tyler’s equally magnificent form, her round ass pumping, her hips thrusting. Tyler’s pelvis moved with Natalie’s, keeping their wet cunts glued together, occasionally breaking the mutual pussy hold so that the women could pound their juicy fuckmeat together, before resuming their grinding fuck. The women stared deeply into each other’s eyes as their writhing, struggling, sweaty bodies strained desperately against each other. They whimpered with pleasure and their bodies trembled with erotic tension. Their massive tits were crushed tight between them, their rock-hard nipples welded together like steel spikes of pleasure, their thick titflesh rolling and mashing. Their moans and cries of sheer ecstasy grew louder and more frantic. Between their legs, their meaty, succulent twats fused into one, gash to gash, labia melted with labia. Their searing clits were rubbing furiously, sexhorns crossed and sawing at each other, inflicting unbearable pleasure on both women.

“Yes, yes, oh fuck, fuck, yessss!,” Tyler cried out, as she felt the terrible orgasm burning in her core about to explode. She pulled harder on Natalie’s gorgeous, pumping ass, her fingers digging into her rival’s taut, sweaty buns.

“Oh, oh, oooohhhhhhhh, God!!” Natalie groaned as overwhelming sensations radiated from her crotch. “I’m cumming, oh fuck, Tyler, I’m cumming!!,” she cried.

The women locked their lips together, tongues twining wet and hot, as a devastating mutual orgasm ripped through their magnificent bodies. Tyler and Natalie screamed into each other’s mouths, howling with pleasure. Their bodies trembled with ecstasy as they locked and strained against each other, their twined muscles pulling in opposite directions, drawing each other in more tightly even as they held each other in a trembling stalemate. Sheer pleasure rolled through their incredible bodies and their pussies gushed with cum. The women ejaculated into each other and groaned with delight as their juices mixed and flowed within their locked vaginal canals, as the mixture gushed down their inner thighs, warming their bare crotches and smooth pussy flesh. They kissed frantically, trying to swallow each other’s tongues whole.

Gasping, moaning with delight, Tyler and Natalie collapsed in each other’s arms, their naked bodies sprawled out, Natalie’s weight bearing down on Tyler. Their throbbing clits pulsed into each other, their still-hard nipples stabbed into the other’s thick breastflesh. Their hearts pounded into each other through their mashed tits. Panting, Tyler brushed some of her sweat-damp blonde hair out of her eyes and smiled at Natalie.

“God, that was good, baby,” the blonde vixen smiled. “That was fucking good. Ready for another round? Or are you ready to give up and admit that I’m just a better ‘conversationalist’?”

“Mmmm,” Natalie smiled. She stretched like a cat, her body tightening and flexing the length of Tyler’s luscious body in the cramped space. “No way, my American friend,” the British woman replied, her dark hair wet with sweat, her skin glowing with her exertion. “I think I’m better.” She slipped her hand down Tyler’s tan, smooth abdomen and slid her palm over her rival’s naked, slick cunt. She rubbed Tyler’s gash, brushing the part of her middle finger nearest her palm over the blonde’s prominent clit. Tyler gasped. “I think that I can convince you to see things my way.”

Tyler smiled wider, her beautiful face lit with growing lust, and rolled over onto Natalie, intending to mount the brunette and resume their fuckfight. Natalie placed her hand on Tyler’s shoulder, however, stopping the roll. Instead, the women lay side by side, their heads propped up, their tits crushed, their hips and thighs pressed together, and contemplated each other.

“We’ve been in this pod more than an hour, and I don’t think we’re going to decide our little disagreement anytime soon,” Natalie continued. “Why don’t we go someplace where we can don’t have to worry about holding up everything else?”

Tyler smiled. “Sounds fine to me, baby,” the blonde replied. “Why don’t we go back to my place? We can store the Wand in my safe while we work out which of us gets to keep it. My cabin has a private dock and isn’t far from here.”

“That sounds like a plan,” Natalie replied. “Let’s get out of here and get back to land with the Wand.”

Natalie hit a button on a side console. The hatch to the escape pod opened. Hot, sex-steamed air sizzled free into the early tropical afternoon. Natalie climbed out first, immediately followed by Tyler, who held the Wand. Both women’s incredible, naked bodies glistened with sweat and sex.

Alistair walked up to meet Natalie. He presented her with her black bikini. He seemed oblivious to the nude perfection of the two voluptuous women standing before him. “Ma’am,” he reported. “We have secured the two Russian women below decks. We’re waiting for further orders.”

Natalie took the bikini. As she tied it back on, she spoke to her assistant. “We’re going to take my American friend’s boat, Alistair,” Natalie explained. “She and I are taking the Wand and going to her cabin to continue our… conversation about which of us gets to keep it.” She gave him a mischievous grin. Alistair, of course, knew all about her personal predilections. “As for our redheaded friends, take them to the port and drop them off there. We can’t hold them, but we don’t want them to be any more annoying than they already have been.” She paused. “Find them some spare bikinis in my bag. They can wear those.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Alistair replied. He set off to see to her orders. Natalie and Tyler stepped down from Natalie’s larger boat onto the deck of Tyler’s speedboat. Tyler put the Wand in the boat’s locker, then reached down and picked up the tiny red bikini she had discarded earlier. She tied it back on as Natalie’s boat motored away, towards the coastline.

“OK,” Tyler said, grinning at her British, brunette rival. “Let’s go and get this settled.” Natalie grinned back, her eyes already sparkling with growing desire. Both women could hardly wait to get at each other again. The question of which of them would be allowed to keep the Wand of Xanos could only be resolved by hours and hours of unrestrained, all-out fucking. It was the only civilized way to settle their dispute.

Tyler powered her motorboat back towards the shore. She went as fast as she could. Even after more than an hour of fucking Natalie, even after all the sexual warfare she had engaged in today, her appetite for the brunette had only become more ravenous. Tyler felt like someone had uncorked a bottle of pure sexual power and desire deep inside of her and it just kept pouring out, filling her with sensual need.

Natalie sat in the passenger seat. Both women’s 36EE tits bounced exuberantly as the boat rocketed over the tropical ocean. Natalie reached out and stroked Tyler’s bare thigh, then slid her hand up onto Tyler’s inner thigh. The blonde gasped as the edge of Natalie’s hand pushed into her throbbing gash, even through her thong. Tyler reached down and pulled Natalie’s hand away. “Don’t do that, unless you want us to crash,” the blonde warned, a catch in her throat. Her nipples had become steel-hard and threatened to pierce her bikini top.

“Just testing your concentration, darling,” Natalie smiled. She turned to look ahead, her body burning with anticipation. The shore was visible now and was getting closer and closer. Natalie was caught by surprise when, suddenly, Tyler reached out and slipped her finger inside of Natalie’s thong. The blonde’s probing finger went straight into the British woman’s wet pussy and Natalie gasped and pushed Tyler’s hand away, before she turned to grin at her blonde rival. “Oh, you little cunt,” the brunette gasped.

“There’ s nothing little about my cunt, baby,” Tyler purred, smiling triumphantly. Natalie smiled back.

For the next hour, the women played with each other, reaching out to stroke or tease or tantalize. They kept each other on a slow, hot boil, their bodies growing ever more desperate for unrestrained sex.

Finally, Tyler pulled up at the dock in front of her cabin. She leaped out onto the dock and secured the boat with a rope. As she did this, Natalie took the Wand out of the boat locker. Side by side, the two nearly naked beauties walked down the wooden dock, their bare asses jiggling, their womanly hips swaying, their massive tits bouncing gently as they moved, their black and red thong bikinis concealing almost nothing of their incredible bodies.

Tyler and Natalie entered the well-appointed cabin.

“Here, let me have that,” Tyler said, taking the Wand from Natalie. She crossed the cabin to the strong steel safe set into the room wall. She put the Wand into the safe, then inputted a code. Natalie drew near, to see the code number. Tyler smiled, but she made no effort to hide the combination. She punched in the numbers 786532, then instantly memorized the sequence. Natalie did the same. The women did not say anything, a natural precaution in the unlikely case that the room was bugged.

Tyler walked across the room to the small refrigerator in the kitchen area. She pulled two large bottles of water out of the fridge and then walked over to the bed and placed the bottles on the night table, next to her bathroom bag. She knew that she and Natalie would need to hydrate as the night went on. Tyler then walked back to her brunette challenger.

“Well, now, baby,” Tyler said, smiling lasciviously, standing directly in front of Natalie, her hands on her hips. “Shall we get started?”

“Absolutely,” Natalie purred. She wrapped her arms around Tyler’s back and pulled the blonde in tight. Tyler wrapped her arms around Natalie and squeezed back. Their rock hard nipples stabbed directly into each other through their bikini tops; their massive titflesh overflowed their tops and melted together. Their hard bellies slapped tight and their thick, luscious thighs rubbed hard. Tyler looped her right leg around Natalie’s left and rubbed their calves together. Slowly, teasingly, Tyler and Natalie extended their tongues and slid the thick, pink, deliciously sensitive probes against each other. Both women smiled and laughed, their eyes fever-bright with anticipation. Soon, they would be locked together, riding each other relentlessly. For now, they enjoyed the play of the anticipation.

Slowly, slowly, they sealed into a deep, tongue-twisting, spit-sucking French kiss. Their tongues worked around and around inside their mouths. Their moans of pleasure grew more intense and they crushed each other ever harder. They writhed and wriggled slow and hard in each other’s arms, insistently rubbing their burning flesh together, teasing each other, slowly stoking their building lust into a ravenous fire.

Tyler and Natalie finally broke their kiss, but they kept their faces pushed together, nose to nose, panting into each other. They could feel their hearts pounding through their joined tits.

“We don’t leave here until one of us submits,” Natalie murmured. “We keep fucking until one of us can’t go on.”

“Mmmmm,” Tyler smiled. “You beautiful British bitch. I’m going to enjoy fucking your brains out. I just hope you last a really long time. I’m not in any rush.”

“I’m going to spread that cunt and suck you dry with my pussy, baby,”Natalie smiled back, her ravenous hunger reflected in her smile. “Let’s get naked and get started,” she panted.

The women released each other and stepped apart. Eyes locked, both beauties smiled at each other, their hearts pounding with anticipation, and reached around their backs to untie their bikini tops. The women’s tops dropped to the cabin floor, freeing their massive, perfect tits. Natalie and Tyler stared hungrily at the other’s meaty orbs. They reached for each other’s tits, seizing the other woman’s thick, succulent flesh. They caressed each other’s nipples, squeezing and teasing the deliciously sensitive flesh, until they threw back their heads and groaned with pleasure. Tyler and Natalie were each fascinated by the weight, the heft of the other woman’s tits, which were such a perfect match for her own. They kneaded and massaged each other’s breasts until both women were aching, burning with unbearable lust. Tyler felt her pussy throbbing. She was absolutely soaking wet. She pinched Natalie’s thick right nipple, causing the British beauty to gasp, then bite her lip in ecstasy. Natalie eagerly reciprocated.

“Oh god,” Tyler moaned, “Oh god, I’m going to fuck you so, so fucking hard…” She could barely keep her eyes open as they fluttered with the unbelievable pleasure emanating from her tits.

Natalie and Tyler lowered their heads to the other woman’s breast and began biting, sucking and licking with wild abandon. They stroked hot areola with eager tongues and gently chewed and nibbled at throbbing brown nipples with hard teeth. Tyler slid her hand down Natalie’s slick, smooth abdomen and into the brunette’s thong. Tyler’s finger worked expertly inside of Natalie’s juicy cunt. Natalie moaned uncontrollably and replied, thrusting her middle finger deep into Tyler’s tight, hot pussy. Both women whimpered in delight.

Groaning lustily, immersed in each other’s tits, finger-fucking enthusiastically, the two gorgeous women staggered towards the king size bed. They stumbled and fell in a heap on the bed. In a flash, their luscious bodies twined together, their long, powerful limbs locked and straining. Natalie succeeded in mounting Tyler, but the blonde did not fight hard. Instead, she spread her legs wide, inviting the British woman to violate her. At the same time, Tyler untied Natalie’s bikini thong and threw the scrap of cloth away. Natalie smiled, leaning forward so that her rack crushed down on Tyler’s tits, and reached down to pull Tyler’s thong away. Now that both women were completely nude, Natalie pushed her raging cunt down onto Tyler’s waiting fuckmeat, and began rotating her hips, sliding her slick cuntlips around and around Tyler’s matching genitals, spreading the fluids squeezing out from their enraged twats.

“Are you giving up already, baby?” Natalie cooed. “Are you admitting that I’m the better woman?”

Tyler smiled. “Not at all, bitch,” she murmured, licking at Natalie’s beautiful mouth. “This is about who fucks last, not who gets fucked first. If you want to do all the work, that’s fine by me.” She bit Natalie’s neck, forcing a groan of pleasure from her rival. Natalie twisted her hips, penetrating Tyler’s cunt a bit more. Tyler gasped, but continued. “I’m not stopping until I drain every drop of cum from that gorgeous cunt,” she said, throwing back the brunette’s words. Natalie smiled archly in reply, her eyes glowing with lust. She locked Tyler into a deep, probing French kiss. As the women kissed, their hips began moving, cunt sliding on cunt, warm, taut bellies rippling against each other until their navels sucked at each other. Engorged clits swelled up from the women’s twats, eagerly seeking their counterpart.

What followed was hours of sexual ecstasy. Natalie and Tyler enjoyed each other in every way they could imagine. They sucked and bit at each other’s tits, they pounded their wet cunts together until their incredible bodies exploded in pleasure, they fell into a 69 and sucked on each other’s clits like lollipops until they came endlessly in each other’s faces. They drove their pussies together from every position they could imagine: ass to ass, top to bottom, side to side, taking turns on top. Each woman was determined to ride her rival into sexual submission. Locked in a delicious scissor, the women fucked mercilessly time and time again, their pussies interlocked so tightly, squeezing and wrestling each other so vigorously, that the womens’ genitals seemed to catch fire and become one hot mass of succulent, meaty pleasure. Finally, their bodies dripping with sweat and sexual juices, their pussies slick and hot, their clits battered and sore, but still throbbing with heat and power, the women collapsed together into a tangled heap of luscious flesh.

“God, oh god, you’re a good fuck,” Tyler gasped, her body so spent she could barely move, but her deep sexual core still ringing like a gong. It was a strange feeling, to be so exhausted and still so aroused. The women were side by side, nose to nose, gasping and panting into each other’s gorgeous faces. Their tits were pressed tight, their limbs were carelessly tossed around each other.

“So are you, baby,”Natalie groaned. “So, so good…”

Pressing tight, kissing and licking at each other, the two exhausted women fell into a deep sleep.

Sometime later, an hour or two past midnight, Tyler returned to consciousness. Natalie was squeezing her right nipple. It was not a hard squeeze, it was just enough to send a throbbing pulse of pleasure rippling through her body. Tyler’s nipple tightened and swelled. Stretching languidly, the blonde opened her eyes and smiled at her brunette rival. “Ready for more, baby?” she purred. Tyler realized something was wrong. Natalie was not looking at her but was staring fixedly at something at the foot of the bed. Tyler followed her gaze.

By the dim light from the night table lamp, Tyler saw the two Russian redheads standing at the foot of the bed. The redheads were smiling smugly, their beautiful faces limned by the light, their bright green eyes shining in the glow. Their long red hair framed their heads. Both women were dressed in skintight black cat burglar suits, which seemed to be made of some kind of latex. The suits were unzipped halfway down their chests, revealing their bulging breasts and deep cleavages. The Russian women pointed wicked looking handguns at the two women on the bed.

The Russian whom Tyler had fought gestured with her gun. “Don’t get up, whores,” she said, a triumphant expression on her face. “Let’s keep this simple. Give us the Wand and we will let you live. Try to hide it from us or resist and we will kill you and then search this place.”

Natalie and Tyler shifted on the bed, moving apart and sitting up, side by side, facing their captors. “It’s in the safe,” Tyler said, her head gesturing towards the wall with the safe. Tyler’s bathroom bag with all of its lethal, camouflaged accessories, was sitting on the night table, but she could not get at it.

While the first redhead kept Natalie and Tyler at gunpoint, her partner moved to the wall and found the safe. The Russian woman could see immediately that getting into the steel box would be impossible with the tools that they had. The safe was also bolted into the wall, meaning that they could not take it with them. She returned to the bed, training her gun on Natalie.

“What is the combination to the safe?” she asked, her self-satisfied smile gone.

“Well,” Natalie said slowly, a smile spreading across her beautiful visage, “I think that we will keep that to ourselves. Kill us if you want, but you won’t get the Wand if we’re dead.”

The two Russians looked at each other sharply, exchanging a look of rage. Then the first spoke, pointing her gun at Tyler. “If you don’t tell us, we kill your girlfriend.”

Natalie’s smile turned grim. “You could do that. But we’re both prepared to die to protect our missions.”

The Russian women glared at them. Before they could make up their minds on how to respond to this situation, Natalie spoke again.

“I’ve got a counter-proposal for you,” the beautiful brunette said quickly. The redheads looked at her expectantly. “We finish off what we started below. The two of you against the two of us. Woman to woman. Cunt to cunt, clit to clit, tit to tit. We fuckfight until one team beats the other. If you win, Tyler and I accept our loss and give you the combination. If we win, we take the Wand and we leave. This is just between the four of us. No one else needs to know. What do you say?”

The two redheads looked at Tyler and Natalie, their eyes raking the naked bodies of the gorgeous women in front of them. They turned to each other, exchanging a look. What they were thinking was obvious. They had a mission to complete and they had already lost the Wand once. But they were also voraciously sexual women and the prospect of locking up with these Western bitches and finishing their unfinished business was unbelievably appealing. As one, the Russians nodded.

“We agree,” the first redhead said. “We fuck. If one woman beats her opponent, then she can help her teammate. Agreed?”

“OK,” Tyler said. “We can also switch opponents during the course of the fight. If we’re going to have an orgy fight, we should do it all the way.”

The Russians nodded again, in unison. Slowly, carefully, the redheads clicked the safeties of their guns into place and then stepped back to put their guns on the dresser behind them. They pulled off their soft-soled black shoes. In tandem, the women reached up and began to slowly unzip the front of their catsuits. The zippers slipped down their torsos, slowly opening, the pressure on their massive tits slowly relieving, their golden orbs swelling out of the loosening suits, their stiff, light brown nipples hard as pebbles. Their beautiful, tanned torsos came into view, long narrow navels and well-defined abdomens shadowed and gleaming in the dim light. The zippers went almost down to their crotches. The redheads slipped the suits off their shapely bare shoulders, their beautiful tits dropping and bouncing free. The redheads reached down and peeled the skintight material down their luscious thighs and calves, then slipped the garments over their bare feet. They threw the catsuits behind them.

Standing naked at the foot of the bed, the Russians smiled at their blonde and brunette rivals. Their eyes, their thickening nipples and moistening cunts, all betrayed their growing sexual arousal. Then they turned to each other and slowly, lustily, wrapped their arms around the other woman’s naked body and pulled each other in tight. Their hungry mouths found each other and the Russian women began to kiss passionately, their tongues playing, their heavy tits compressing and rubbing deliciously. Thick, powerful thighs thrust up into wet, bare pussies.

Natalie turned to Tyler and pulled her blonde lover and partner into a deep kiss. Groaning, the women on the bed broke apart only long enough to sit up, turn to each other and slide their legs over each other, and come together in a scissor. The blonde and brunette pushed their throbbing tits together, they slowly and carefully rubbed their naked pussies against each other, cuntlips caressing slickly. Tyler and Natalie kissed slow, hard and deeply, tongues licking, breath mixing, spit sliding between their hungry mouths. Their breasts ached as their nipples caressed. Their hungry pussies rubbed harder, thick lubrication squeezing out of their aching cunts to moisten their smooth, slick flesh.

Panting, Natalie and Tyler pulled apart from their kiss. “This is going to be hard,” Tyler whispered in Natalie’s ear. “We’ve been fucking all day. We’re going to be pretty tired and they were a match for both of us before.”

“Yes,” Natalie whispered back. “I know. But we don’t have any other choice. Besides,” she continued, with a sharp grin, “if these two redheaded bitches are anything like us – and I’d bet my last shilling that they are – they didn’t spend the last several hours just twiddling their thumbs.”

Tyler pressed her face nose to nose with Natalie. The women smiled at each other.

“They may not have as much of an advantage as you fear,” Natalie concluded.

Natalie and Tyler kissed hard and deep again, then separated and swung around on their asses, their legs spread, to face their enemies.

The redheads separated too. All four women were now ready for battle, their pussies primed, their breasts taut, their nipples hard and thick.

The redheads climbed onto the bed like cats, their heavy tits swinging, then spun around to rest on their powerful asses, their arms bracing their bodies, their succulent thighs spread, their wet, ravenous pussies ready to mash and mate with Natalie and Tyler’s matching twats. The women’s tanned tits rocked hypnotically.

“What are your names?” the first redhead suddenly asked.

“I’m Tyler,” Tyler replied immediately. “This is Natalie.”

“What are your names?” Natalie asked.

“I am Svetlana,” said the first redhead. “This is Sasha.”

“Sasha and Svetlana,” Tyler smiled. “Nice. Are you ready to be fucked into the ground, Sasha and Svetlana?” she asked.

“It is you who will be fucked, bitch,” Sasha snapped. “Svetlana and I, we are powerful women. Men and women beg for us in Russia. We would have broken you in the submarine earlier, if we had a little more time!”

“Not a chance, whore!” Tyler replied. “Natalie and I had you two bitches on the ropes. A few more minutes and we would have sucked your pussies inside out!”

“You are deluded, you yellow-haired cunt!” Svetlana growled. “You are lucky the sub crashed. We are far more than you and this British tramp can handle!”

“Now’s your chance to prove it, slut,” Natalie snapped. “We’re going to let our cunts do our talking for us.”

The two redheads nodded grimly and began to crab-walk their bodies up the bed. Natalie and Tyler moved down to meet them. All four women came together in the center of the bed. Sleek, powerful tanned legs slid over and under equally beautiful limbs. Tyler and Svetlana squared off; Natalie moved pussy to pussy with Sasha. All four women braced their bodies with their arms behind their bodies, their backs arched so that their equally massive tits jutted forward and their pelvises tilted towards each other. The women panted with excitement and desire, all four locking eyes, exchanging hot smiles of pure lust. The heat from their crotches poured out, baking the women’s inner thighs. Four juiced up twats trickled sexjuice and flexed with ravenous hunger. The women pushed closer, until they could feel the heat of their sexflesh warming each other, until their succulent labia were only a short thrust apart. Four thick, swollen, inch-long clits prepared for battle.

Signaling with their eyes, all four women closed the gap at the same time. With hard, wet slaps, the women’s cunts came together, thick meat clapping deliciously. As one, the four women threw back their heads and screamed with pleasure, a quartet of erotic ecstasy. Grunting, gasping with each hard thrust, the women pounded their wet cunts together in bliss, their hips and asses working as they beat their fuckmeat together like drums. Their massive tits bounced exuberantly. It was not long before they stopped pounding and started grinding, keeping their pussies locked, and shoving at each other with all the power of their asses. Their hips twisted with effort, their bellies rippled, their backs arched, as each of the four women tried to penetrate her enemy, grinding cunts until their hot, wet meat sealed together like mouths locked in a deep, sucking French kiss. Their throbbing clits grated on each other continuously, dueling fleshy swords, sending pulses of sheer pleasure arcing through the four struggling women like electricity.

For a long time, the four women cunt-wrestled, leaning away from each other as their hips bucked, as they pumped genital heat into each other. Their asses lifted off the bed to thrust and flex, as their bellies undulated and their tits rocked. The women’s screams and moans and grunts and gasps filled the room. The scent of overwhelming sexual power, of raw lust, filled the air. The night echoed with the thick, wet sound of four sets of fuckmeat sucking and thrusting at each other. The bed rocked and jerked, pulling away from the wall as the constant movement of the four naked bodies writhing and grinding on top of it threatened to break the solid frame. Before, when they had fought in the submarine, the four combatants had been hampered by the confined space. Now, they had all the space and all the time they needed to decide their erotic war.

“Fuck, fuck you….,” Tyler gasped, as her body rocked, as she struggled to hold Svetlana’s green gaze. Tyler found her eyelids exquisitely heavy as her body fought to contain the incredible pleasure.

“No, bitch, I will fuck you…,” Svetlana groaned at her, the redhead’s thickly accented words collapsing into a groan of ecstasy. The redhead threw back her head and cried out, bucking even harder with her hips as she increased the rate of her thrusts.

“Oh god,” Tyler thought, as her body vibrated with pleasure, as her muscles and her breasts swelled with tension and her skin burned with sensation, “Oh god, this is so good…” She did not want it to end. She moaned with pleasure as she felt a delicious orgasm building deep inside of her, fed by the heat pouring through her vaginal canal into her womb, radiating from her swollen clit to every part of her oversexed body. She seized Svetlana’s thigh to give herself a better grip from which to drive herself deeper, harder, into her opponent’s luscious cunt. Svetlana returned the grip and the two vixens worked their hips and asses with all their power, penetrating each other even more, spreading each other’s twats, clits grinding relentlessly.

“Bitch, oh you bitch…”Svetlana cursed.

“Cunt, cunt, fucking cunt…,” Tyler groaned in reply. She felt the orgasm in her core reach unbelievable levels. Desperately, she reached for the redhead, who was reaching for her in turn. The two women came together, mashing tits nipple to nipple, reaching around to grab and hold each other’s sweaty ass, pulling each other in as tightly as possible. Shrieking in pleasure, Tyler exploded. She ejaculated powerfully into her Russian enemy. She knew that she had orgasmed before the Russian, but moments later, she felt the Russian’s cum pumping into her and she rejoiced in the feel of their juices mixing, of their bellies rippling against each other as their bodies convulsed in ecstasy. Tyler and Svetlana locked mouths as their orgasms rocked their bodies. They exchanged spit and twined their tongues and held on to each other’s asses desperately, as wave after wave of pleasure shook them to their cores. Finally spent, the women collapsed to the bed, falling away from each other onto their backs, still pressed twat to twat. Thick strands of shared ejaculate linked their tumescent cunts. Their clits radiated insatiable heat.

Even as Tyler and Svetlana ravaged each other, Natalie took on Sasha in an all-out fuck. The brunette and the redhead were sunk deep into each other’s spread, fat cunts, their clits rubbing furiously on each other like ball bearings, sending waves of indescribable pleasure surging through their bodies. Natalie had started the fight fearing that her sexual power was too depleted to rise to the challenge of the redhead’s attack. She soon discovered that her body possessed a voracious hunger for the sex to sex confrontation with the Russian. Leaning away from each other, cunts wrestling viciously, Natalie reached out her hand to Sasha. The Russian grabbed Natalie’s forearm; Natalie returned the grip. The women reached for each other’s other arm. Gripping each other forearms, the two struggling women leaned far back, arching their backs as hard as they could, forcing their throbbing clits to bear the whole weight of their bucking, grinding bodies. They continued to buck and thrust, but their eyes were locked in feverish desire. They threw back their heads and cried out in rage and pleasure, wave after wave of erotic power washing over and through them, filling them to their cores. They kept straining, straining, driving their clits together with unbearable pressure, their rotating hips drilling their throbbing cunts into one, forcing incredible pleasure out of each other, struggling to crush the other’s sexhorn. Natalie and Svetlana squeezed hard with their cunt muscles, trying to devour each other. Their bodies trembled uncontrollably.

“Oh, oh, you fuck…,” Natalie moaned. She knew she could not last a moment longer, but somehow she managed to keep her swollen clit from exploding. Sasha continued rocking and bucking, but the Russian woman felt heat swelling in waves in her vaginal canal, filling her body with unbearable need. With a scream of joy, Sasha came hard, her ejaculate drowning Natalie’s swollen cunt, shooting into the British woman’s vaginal canal. Natalie felt the warm flow of her enemy’s cum and let herself go, shrieking with pleasure as her pussy convulsed powerfully and a long, hot shot of her creamy ejaculate mixed with Sasha’s juices, flowing back into the Russian’s straining twat.

Natalie and her redheaded rival bucked hard, their grips on each other’s arms firm, their hips thrusting in concert, as they each tried to pound every orgasm that they could out of the other. Their beautiful, straining bodies went rigid three times in quick succession before, finally, they let go of each other and fell back, flat on their backs, gasping in exhaustion.

Natalie panted furiously, her body wet with sweat, her genitals throbbing with heat and tension. She looked over to her side. Sasha’s leg partially obscured her view, but she could see Tyler’s heaving tits. The blonde had hit the mattress only moments before Natalie collapsed beside her.

“Tyler,” Natalie gasped, “how are you doing?”

“Fine, baby,” Tyler panted in reply. “This cunt is tough, but I’m wearing her down.”

Across from the two Western women, Sasha and Svetlana had a conference of their own, in Russian.

“These bitches are good,” Sasha grunted.

“Yes, but we can outfuck them,” Svetlana replied. “No matter how long it takes, I know that we can outlast them.”

Natalie and Tyler sat up, pulling their aching pussies away from those of their opponents. Sasha and Svetlana pulled themselves into sitting positions. The four women glared at each other from opposite ends of the bed, their eyes raking over their opponents swollen tits and wet pussies. All four women felt the sexual heat, the erotic power, build up in their cores again. Four sexually insatiable Alpha bitches prepared to resume their fuckwar.

“Let’s switch,” Natalie suggested, with a grin. “A little variety won’t hurt and I’m tired of whipping this bitch’s cunt.” She gestured at Sasha.

Sasha smirked. “You just don’t want to face me anymore. You know that my pussy is eating your’s alive.” She shrugged. “But I am happy to teach a lesson to your blonde friend. Svetlana is much more than you can handle.”

Svetlana crawled behind Sasha and Sasha moved over, so that her pussy was facing off against Tyler’s hot, wet meat.

The four women pushed up to each other, left legs over rights, as they scissored. They braced their magnificent bodies with their hands, leaned back, and slowly, powerfully, slotted their naked twats, their wet, hot fuckslits, together. Thick cuntlips crushed tight and melted into one, throbbing clits met head to head. The women began bucking and thrusting, grinding clits, mashing and merging twats. Their bellies rippled, their massive tits bounced furiously, they threw back their heads and screamed in erotic pleasure and sexual rage as all four struggled to fuck their enemy into submission. When they all had a strong, unbreakable grip on each other’s cunts, the women pulled into each other, crushing their chests, reaching around to grab and hold the other woman’s round, sweaty ass, as they fucked relentlessly.

Over the next several hours, the four women took each other in every way imaginable. Tyler lost track of which Russian she was fucking at any given time. All she knew was that her body was always slick with sweat and cum and hot with desire, rubbing and grinding flesh to flesh with one gorgeous, voluptuous redheaded vixen or the other. The women sucked on each other’s tits, they rubbed clits and locked and squeezed and wrestled with their cunts. They rolled around on the bed, lush limbs twining, as they sucked and ate each other’s pussies, before coming into each other’s faces. Their bodies dripped with sweat and sexual secretions, the room filled with their gasps and moans, screams and curses, as they matched every inch of flesh to that of the opposing team and struggled for sexual supremacy.

Whenever they could, the women helped their partners in the endless sexual marathon. One time, Tyler found herself the meat in a sex sandwich as one of the redheads took her on face to face and the other climbed on her back, violating her from behind. This only lasted moments, however, before Natalie pulled the Russian off Tyler’s back and matched the bitch cunt to cunt. Another time, Natalie was locked in a scissor fuck with Sasha when she saw that Svetlana had Tyler pinned to the bed and was pumping the blonde mercilessly. Natalie was close enough to slide two probing fingers up Svetlana’s delicious ass, breaking the redhead’s advantage.

The room’s air became thick with the scent of hot sex. A moist haze fogged the air as heat and sex and sweat poured off the four struggling women. Hours passed as the orgyfight raged on, neither team of voluptuous vixens capable of sexually overpowering the other. Their four perfect bodies arched in ecstasy, they screamed and shrieked as they exchanged fluids and pleasure, as their hot lust stoked and fuelled the desire in each other. On and on, Natalie and Tyler fucked and fucked Svetlana and Sasha and were fucked back in turn. The pleasure built and built until, finally, the sexual dams in all four women burst in concert. Sasha was riding Natalie when this happened, Tyler was mercilessly fucking Svetlana. The four women were struggling side by side, their bodies so close that Svetlana and Natalie’s heads were almost touching as each looked up at the woman pumping down into her. As their bodies exploded in unrelenting sexual pleasure and exhaustion, Natalie pulled Sasha’s face down to hers and locked the redhead in a passionate kiss; Svetlana did the same with Tyler. Grinding into each other, ejaculating uncontrollably, the four luscious women finally fell together in a tangled, exhausted, erotic heap. Convulsing with sexual tension, they passed out in each other’s arms.

Some time later, Tyler stirred. The morning sun was streaming into the cabin. She slowly became conscious. She was pressed cheek to cheek with Svetlana, who was under her; she was lip to lip with Sasha beside her. Natalie was under Sasha, cheek to cheek with her and lip to lip with Svetlana. To her delight, Tyler realized that four of the women’s tits were pressed tight, four meaty masses intersecting each other. One of Tyler’s legs seemed buried and twisted up with the bodies of the other women. Their hair was tangled together.

Slowly, Tyler came to full awareness. She knew she did not have much time to act. She was the only one awake, but this would not last long. Though she could tell from their deep breathing that the other three women were soundly asleep, she was sure that any movement on her part would wake another. Then, their unresolved fuckwar would start again. Part of her wanted that; the past day and a half had been a sexual feast for her and she had enjoyed herself immensely. Matching tits and twats with the three women who were now in the bed with her had been a singularly incredible experience. But she still had her job to do and, for the moment, she enjoyed a real advantage that she could not afford to waste.

Tyler planned carefully. She could tell that she was within an arms length of her bathroom bag on the night table. If she could reach it, she knew that the tranquilizing lip balm inside the bag could end this battle and leave her the winner. Carefully, carefully, she turned her head. The bag was there and her right arm was free and just capable of reaching the bag. Slowly, she extended her arm. Stretching, stretching, she managed to grab hold of its edge. She lifted it and moved it onto the bed. Carefully, she pulled open the zipper and reached inside the bag. Luck was with her. She quickly found the lip balm. Pulling it out with one hand, she managed to get the cap off and twist the tube. She was holding a powerful tranquilizer in her hand. Just then, she heard a moan. Under her, Svetlana stirred. Tyler could feel Sasha starting to move.

Tyler acted quickly. No longer concerned about waking her bedmates, she jerked up, freeing her left arm. She scraped the balm along Svetlana naked arm. The sudden movement had caused the other three women to come awake in rush. Before Sasha knew what was happening, Tyler had run the balm along the side of the redhead’s tit. Tyler watched, gratified, as looks of confusion crossed Sasha and Svetlana’s beautiful faces. Then, the redheads’ eyes rolled up into their heads and they passed out.

Natalie had come awake. She saw what was happening and instantly recognized her danger. She was under Sasha, however, and could not move fast enough to avoid Tyler’s tranquilizing lip balm. She rolled and pushed Sasha’s dead weight onto Tyler and tried to disentangle her lush body from the other three women. She needed distance to avoid whatever Tyler had done to the redheads. But Tyler was able to get a spot of the tranquilizer on Natalie’s arm as she kicked free.

Natalie crawled across the bed, but she felt the strength leaving her limbs. Gasping, but still conscious, she collapsed a short distance away. Her limbs heavy, she still managed to roll onto her back. Tyler was crawling towards her, a triumphant grin on her gorgeous face.

“You treacherous whore,” Natalie gasped. Tyler smiled as she stretched out her naked body beside Natalie’s prone form.

“Sorry, baby,” Tyler grinned. She caressed and squeezed Natalie’s left tit, then ran her hand down the brunette’s bare belly and cupped the British woman’s clean-shaven twat. “All’s fair in love and war. You and the twins here have been a lot of fun, but we could have been at each other for the next few days and there was no saying who would win. In the end, only one of us could get the Wand.”

“Fucker,” Natalie moaned. But she knew that Tyler was right. In the end, she would have done the same thing.

“Mmmm,” Tyler smiled. She leaned over and kissed Natalie, slowly, then harder, deeper, her tongue delving into the British woman’s mouth. Despite her tranquilized state, Natalie felt her nipples growing hard, she felt wetness and heat building in her cunt. Her tongue responded, pushing back at Tyler’s, her mouth sucked back the blonde’s spit. Tyler’s finger moved eagerly, insistently, inside of Natalie’s twat and she felt her clit swelling up like a balloon even as her cunt juiced up.

“How about one last fuck for the road?” Tyler moaned in Natalie’s ear. “You lie back and enjoy it, baby.”

“Dirty cunt,” Natalie grunted. But she could not prevent herself from spreading her legs as Tyler mounted her luscious body, and arching her pelvis to give the blonde full access to her burning twat. Tyler’s hard, thick tits crushed down onto Natalie’s matching boobs. The women sighed together in pleasure as their bodies aligned once more. Their hard bellies flattened against each other. They groaned in symphony as their slick, wet pussy lips slid on each other, as turgid cuntflesh kissed and swelled.

Natalie wrapped her thighs around Tyler’s hips, she sank her fingers into the blonde’s hard, round ass. Natalie and Tyler cried out in unison as their hungry cunts slid together, smooth, slick vaginal lips caressing, electricity rippling through their hungry bodies, their fat, juicy cuntlips squashing deliciously to each other. Their thick, throbbing clits crushed hard. Tyler penetrated her British rival and cried out in passion as she worked her clit against Natalie’s sexhorn, twining the two nerve-rich organs even as they grew harder and thicker and fused to each other.

“You bitch, you bitch, you bitch…,” Natalie moaned.

Natalie and Tyler rested nose to nose, forehead to forehead, hot breath mixing and washing over their beautiful, ecstatic faces, as they fucked slow and hard and powerfully. They looked deep into each other’s eyes as their bodies became one, every nerve in their luscious flesh burning with sensation as their tits ground together, as their bellies slapped, as their nova-hot twats melted into one mass of pleasure.

Natalie twined her legs through Tyler’s legs and the women strained against each other, muscle locked to muscle as they fought to become one flesh. Their bodies twisted and writhed and trembled with tension and sexual power as Tyler and Natalie fucked to the end. The women kissed deeply, passionately. They cried out with pleasure as their bodies worked their way up the pleasure curve.

Tyler felt the incredible tension build and build inside of her, until she felt the familiar point of no return. Her belly rippled against Natalie’s rock-hard abs and she felt an answering ripple. The women were moaning in chorus, their cries and shouts of ecstasy growing louder and more insistent together, their writhing, grinding bodies moving in rhythm. Both women felt as though their tits ballooned to three times their normal size, their felt their nipples stab and mate, they felt the unbelievable heat and sexual electricity pouring out of their twined clits. Their lush flesh slid on hot sweat, their inner thighs were wet with sex juice.

Tyler felt her entire lower body contract and release in a powerful orgasm. She pumped hot ejaculate into Natalie, who pumped back her own cum, as they women came together in an incredibly powerful simultaneous orgasm. Tyler and Natalie howled out in mutual ecstasy, then screamed again and again as multiple orgasms, each more intense than the last, radiated through their bodies. Natalie’s last sight, before she passed out, was Tyler’s beautiful face, contorted with pleasure, staring down at her with a look of astonished ecstasy.

Tyler and Natalie collapsed together. Tyler lay on top of her unconscious rival for several more minutes as she fought to regain her senses. Finally, she rolled off of Natalie. The brunette beauty was unconscious, a soft smile of sexual bliss on her gorgeous face. Tyler pulled herself to a kneeling position beside Natalie, then leaned over and chewed at each of Natalie’s round, thick tits, leaving a bite mark on each nipple. She moved herself lower on Natalie’s lush body and leaned in to kiss the brunette’s twat. She licked the smooth flesh and smiled gratefully as Natalie shuddered in her sleep.

Finally, gathering her strength, Tyler pulled her naked body off of the bed. She paused for a moment to admire the three gorgeous bodies sprawled out on the mattress. Then, quickly, she grabbed her suitcase and opened it. She opened the safe, grabbed the Wand, and deposited it in the suitcase. She grabbed the bathroom bag and shoved it into the case. Other than those two items, she left everything else she had come with. She grabbed the two scraps of cloth from the floor that constituted a discarded bikini as she rushed out the door and down the dock. Nude, she jumped into her boat and started up the engine. In moments, she was motoring away from the cabin. She called her controllers on the boat radio and received instructions on where to meet to turn over her prize. When she had placed some distance between herself and the cabin and was sure that she was not being pursued, she stopped the boat for a moment to tie on her bikini. She realized, with a thrill, that she had picked up Natalie’s black bikini. She smiled. It was nice to have a memento of this mission. She restarted the boat and raced off to her meeting, glad to have successfully completed her assignment.

“Sorry, Natalie,” Tyler thought as she cut across the ocean, rocketing along the coast. “Better luck next time.” She enjoyed the thrill of desire that coursed through her body at that thought. She knew that this would not be the last time she would see her British rival nor, probably, even the two Russians. She licked her lips in anticipation of future encounters.

Epilogue: Two weeks Later:

Tyler made her way to Testing Lab Four. She had been told to report to Dr. Miller’s lab for another briefing on technical equipment. She had no upcoming assignments, so she assumed that this was a matter of routine training on some kind of standard equipment. She was looking forward to the visit. Ever since she had returned from Tahiti, she had been restless. Her imagination and her dreams of late had been tormented by memories of the bodies of the redheads and Natalie, by memories of the incredible sensations they had given to each other. She was looking forward to seeing Lydia and trying to come up with some way to get the blonde assistant to herself.

When she entered Dr. Miller’s trailer, however, Lydia was not at her desk. “Doctor?” Tyler called out, fighting disappointment.

“Back here,” sang out a woman’s voice, from the back laboratory. Tyler recognized Lydia’s voice. She smiled, even as her breasts and twat tightened.

Tyler entered the back lab. Lydia was there, wearing her familiar tiny lab coat, a low-necked blouse with her cleavage prominently displayed, and three inch heels supporting long, muscled legs. When Tyler entered the lab, Lydia pressed a button. The door sealed with a hiss.

“Where’s Dr. Miller, Lydia?” Tyler asked, looking around.

“Dr. Miller is on vacation. I’m in charge of the testing lab until he gets back.” Lydia smiled. “I thought I would call you down to test out some of our new discoveries.”

“Like what?” Tyler asked suspiciously. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was getting wet enough to leak.

Lydia smiled. She reached up and removed her glasses and placed them on the lab table. She loosened her hair. Her long, golden locks fell about her shoulders. She slipped her lab coat from her shoulders. Tyler could see the woman’s nipples were indenting her shirt. Lydia reached down into the lab table and pulled something from the drawer.

“Well, this,” Lydia said, brandishing a long, thick, rounded tube. “This is something we recovered recently from another archaeological dig. We can’t figure out what it is, but I have some theories I want to test. For example,” Lydia continued, even as she unhooked her skirt and let it fall to the ground. She was not wearing any underwear. “ I think it might be a very interesting double dildo. But I need to try it out, to see if it works like that. Would you like to help me?”

As she said this, Lydia unbuttoned her blouse and let it hang open. She stood before Tyler, her hands on her hips, one hand holding the dildo, completely naked except for her heels and her open shirt. Her massive tits proudly filled the gap in the blouse, her pussy completely smooth, naked and wet.

Tyler let her eyes linger on Lydia’s physical beauty. She licked her lips, her heart pounded. For the first time, she noticed a set of mats spread out on the floor of the lab, over in the corner.

“How long will this…testing take?” Tyler asked hoarsely. She began to unbutton her blouse, she began to move toward Lydia. Her heart was pounding with excitement and desire.

“Only as long as it takes to make you submit,” Lydia said archly, a vicious grin on her beautiful face, a malicious glint in her eye. “I want you to leave here knowing exactly where you stand.”

“Mmmmm,” Tyler purred. “That sounds like it might take a while.” Tyler undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She slipped her thong down her thighs and calves and kicked it away.

The blonde beauties stood only a few feet apart, contemplating each other. Tyler was nude, except for her heels and her open blouse. Her breasts heaved with excitement, her nipples were engorged with lust, her pussy was puffed and thick with heat. Lydia was wearing her open blouse and her heels and nothing else. Tyler saw a drop of juice trickle down the woman’s inner thigh. Their eyes locked, both women reached up and slipped their blouses off their shoulders. They stood before each other naked, examining each other’s gorgeous, heavy tits with critical, ravenous eyes, their gazes lingering on every inch of the other woman’s lush flesh.

For a few long, intense minutes, Lydia and Tyler simply stared at each other, letting the hunger and passion build between them.

Lydia smiled. She backed up to the mats, then gracefully sat down. She pulled off her heels and then leaned back, her legs spread, her glistening cunt leaking and hot and swollen. She placed the dildo beside her on the mat.

“Are you ready to try this out, Agent Tyler?” the lab assistant murmured, her beautiful green eyes glowing with lust. She jerked her hips a bit, presenting her wet, hot cunt.

Tyler smiled. Her heart pounded, her lips were dry, her loins felt like they had been set on fire.

Tyler reached down and pulled off her heels. She sat on the mat, facing Lydia, and spread her luscious legs wide. “All night long, baby,” Tyler murmured.

The women smiled at each other. It would be a long night.

The end.
    Last edited by JB57; May 28th, 2013 at 05:04 AM.
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member
    World War III- Part II- Conclusion - JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: World War III- Part II- Conclusion - JB57

JB57

Thanks yet again for another great story.

Absolutely loved the orgy sex fights in parts

one and two - Wow.

Sorry you had to rush though.

Good luck with the other two your working on.

As always, looking forward to every thing you

to for this board.

dwcole

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great battles, I really liked the international flavor and rivals battling for the prize- of course the real winners are anyone who reads your story, thanks

Senior Hostboard Member MindCastle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Absolutely outstanding story as are all of your stories. I loved the spy on spy action, as well as, the Russians vs. the Brit and the Yank matchup. I also liked the idea of partners helping each other when the other was in trouble. Certainly looks as if the Cold War has evolved into a Hot War - much better this way!

Fully understanding your well described philosophy underlying writing such stories, I, nevertheless, respectfully offer that you could have given the story some added 'edge' by having the gals physically engage each other in a struggle/fight for physical domination as a prelude to the eventual orgy scene. As two women eventually emerge victorious by rendering their opponent unconscious (provided only one is a Russian), the two successful combatants progress to the final sexual throwdown. Perhaps, the 'losers' regains consciousness and engages each other in a secondary sexual battle with the winner of that battle being able to help her partner by double-teaming their common adversary. Yes, I know this is not your style but, many of us live our own particular fantasy through your writings.

Overall, another spell binding story that will join your other stories in my library of best stories. Why do I get the feeling that you are a professional writer? By the way, Thank You very much for your time, effort and passion in commiting these stories to print.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Mindcastle, thanks for the suggestion. In fact, that is a pretty good idea and I don't think that it is outside my "style." Remember, in most of my stories, there is a clear "winner" - it's just that the victory is always close enough that it could have gone either way and the women involved are always positioned for the possibility of a rematch. I took the route that I did with this story largely because I wanted to finish it up. I felt, in this case, that the sneaky way out for Tyler was in keeping with the character, her job, and the fact that she had that option available to her. If she had not had the tranquilizer available, she would have had to keep fighting with the Russians (then, eventually, Natalie) to the bitter end or until she was overwhelmed.

Thanks for the feedback!

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I see a great deal of potential in how this fight ended, in how Tyler more or less stabbed her "ally" in the back as soon as their mutual enemies were neutralized. While Natalie admitted to herself that she would have done the same thing, it doesn't change the fact that her partner betrayed her while she was in a state of momentary weakness and I can only imagine that would enrage her and hurt her sexual pride. Now if only the Redheads could experience a split (maybe one of them is actually a Ukrainian, not a Russian, dun-dun-dduunn!) or a Cuban, Chinese, or maybe a German woman shows up next time, we could really see what a sexual no-holds-barred world war looks like.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As a woman of mature years, experienced in fighting with other mature women , I can only say to you , BRAVO. BRAVO.
    You capture the excitement of a rough pussy grinding fight like no other. I would so like to have you as my personalrecorder of my own confrontations with my rivals.
    Can I suddest that at some stage in the future , if you are seeking new ideas for a plot, that you consider one of the following - either an orgy fight between two gay mature couples, all the women in their 50s plus (I have engaged in these from time to time), or four mature hussies mixing it up on the lesbian ranch just outside of Vegas.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

another great plot and amazing depiction of the fight... as always its a pleasure reading your stories
    hoping to see the two rivals in action again in another great plot.
    just came to my mind...what happens if the two rivals go to the jungle where inge is...seeking the treasure hidden in the forest ...a 2 on 2 fight in the wild.. facing the animals and monsters together...
    anyways appreciate ur effort to write these amazing stories

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can you tell me the title of the first part of this story? As I can't find it anywhere on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    JB57

Thanks yet again for another great story.

Absolutely loved the **** sex fights in parts

one and two - Wow.

Sorry you had to rush though.

Good luck with the other two your working on.

As always, looking forward to every thing you

to for this board.

dwcole

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grissom1755 View Post
    Can you tell me the title of the first part of this story? As I can't find it anywhere on this board.

Hi Grissom! I am sending people to Rival's Rapture's site to get my stories. They are much easier to find there.

Here is the link (on her site) to "World War III."

World War III by JB57 – Fights.Sexy

JB57
    JB57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast