0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Twin Brothers Cockfight over Wife - aka The Hairy Apes

Chapter 1 - The Formation of a Sexual Triangle
    tara_lynn04.jpg

Balram: I was quite worried when Nemai rang me on the phone and told me that he was moving in with Mona and me. I had been wary of my twin brother Nemai ever since I married Mona. The fact that he was a mirror image of me and there was nothing to choose between the two of us worried me quite a bit. I feared that Mona would be attracted to Nemai if he came to live with us. I and Nemai had always been competitive since our childhood. My marriage to Mona had cut me off from my brother with whom I shared a very intense relationship. But now we would be back living together. It was unavoidable for more than one reason. The only difference would be that Mona, my wife would also be with us now.
    Mona: I have always liked Nemai a lot. I was excited when I heard that he was coming to live with me and Balram. I have always felt sad that Nemai was living alone in another city. I think this move to our seaside cottage would do him good. I wanted to take care of both the brothers. I want the two brothers to be together. I have heard twins brothers are intensely attached to each other. They must have shared so much together when they were younger.

Nemai: I could sense that Balram was sceptical when I told him that I was coming to live with him and Mona. Even though the reason for scepticism was unspoken, both of us knew what it was. Twin brothers know what the other one is thinking without having to speak a word. The reason was Mona, of course. My sister in law lay like a bridge that connected two islands. Am I attracted to sister in law? Yes I am. Was this why I am moving in with them? I don’t know.

Mona: I have to make a confession. On the day that me and Balram were married, it was not Balram whom I kissed first. It was Nemai. It was my fault entirely. I was drunk and I was going upstairs to what was to be the room that me and Balram would spend our first night together. I thought I would wait in the room for Balram. But I found that he was already there, standing by the door. I immediately threw my hands around him and kissed him on the mouth. And he kissed me back. Our tongues sought each other out. He had his hands on my buttocks and I had mine on his. I would have let him take me then and there. But we heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I broke free from our tight embrace and retreated into our room, expecting him to follow me inside. But he did not. The footsteps belonged to Balram and the man I had kissed near the door was actually Nemai. Nemai was more than happy to kiss me on the night I married his brother. So on that night, I was kissed by both the brothers. And I must tell you, there is nothing to choose between the two of them.

Nemai: I couldn’t help it. I was jealous of Balram that day. The fact that he had managed to marry such a beautiful woman. You see, we brothers had both been very shy as youngsters. Neither of us was particularly successful with girls in school or women during adulthood. We relished each other’s failure. The failure in the sexual realm united the two of us. But when Balram married Mona, the bond of failure that united us was broken. When I saw Mona, it flamed the sexual desire in me. Sexual desire is such a powerful force. So when the opportunity presented itself, I did not restrain myself. I enjoyed my sister-in-law sexually even before my brother did. I would have had my way with sister-in-law then and there if we had not heard the footsteps which turned out to be Balram’s.

Balram: I had sensed Nemai’s jealousy after my marriage with Mona was announced. It meant the strong bond that we shared would be broken. Two is company. Three is a crowd. The arrival of a woman has often tested many a relationship between two males. The presence of the woman would fan the flames of sexual desire in both men and soon every aspect of their relationship would be characterized by intense competition for the woman.

Nemai: One of the things I missed after Balram married Mona was our wrestling bouts. Balram married her when he was 30 years old. When we were both 30 years old. And you may not believe it, we had been wrestling since the age of 12. For nearly 18 years. There was a large backyard behind our house and we would wrestle to our hearts content. No other sport can bond two men together like wrestling. Our wrestling bouts was what brought us really close to each other. The wrestling and the sense of competition it engendered in us made our relationship more intense. Every day after work, we would run to the large pit of sand in our backyard and we would wrestle for hours.

Balram: Yes, I loved wrestling with Nemai. We would both be semi naked. We would pit our hairy bodies against each other. Both of us were so hairy. Hair started growing on our body at the age of 13. Our shoulder, chest, stomach, arms, back and legs were entirely covered with hair by the time we were 15. At school, we used to be called the hairy apes.

Nemai: Our body hair was one of the reasons none of the girls were attracted to us. Both of us were were in the school wrestling team and none of the women were attracted to the two hairy apes. That was the name given to us.

Balram: Yes our hirsuteness was made fun of in school and we became well known for it. Maybe that was the reason we turned to each other. The wrestling was more than a bonding for us. It offered physical comfort. In the absence of women in our lives, we turned to each other for physical comfort. It was like an outlet. An outlet for what? An outlet for our sexual desires? I don’t know. I don’t want to answer that question. Why don’t you ask Nemai.

Nemai: I don’t know if our wrestling was an outlet for our sexual desires. All I can say is we enjoyed the rubbing of our skins against each other. We liked each other’s bodies. Others were repelled by it. But our hirsuteness brought us closer to each other.

Balram: Have I ever had an erection while wrestling with Nemai? Yes, most certainly. But we never had sex. I can guarantee you that. Our wrestling bouts were long and intense.

Nemai: Yes, I admit I have had erections while grappling with Balram. But we never crossed a certain line. I don’t know why we did not.

Mona: Balram’s hirsuteness was what attracted me to him. We met at a business meet and we had a one night stand. I had never seen a man as hairy as Balram until then. I have always had a fetish for hairy men. I was intensely attracted to him and his body. Nemai was not around during that business meet. If both of them had been around, I do not know what would have happened.

Balram: I had not met another woman who admired my hirsuteness. This was one of the reasons why I wanted to keep Mona away from Nemai as much as possible. What if Mona had the choice between two hirsute men? I did not want to give her this choice. This is why I moved out of the house which I shares with my brother. This was against family tradition. But it had to be done.

Nemai: I was intensely jealous when I heard about the wedding. Whom would I wrestle with from now on?

Balram: Our wrestling bouts became very intense during the period after my wedding to Mona was announced. I tried to avoid wrestling with Nemai but he would challenge me in the most provocative way and before we knew it we would be fighting each other in the soft sand. It was very very intense. Do I miss wrestling with my brother? I think I do.

Nemai: I missed my brother a lot when they left. It has been five years since we wrestled. I resented Mona a little while being simultaneously attracted to her. I longed for the wrestling bouts with my brother to resume. Am I moving back with my brother and sister in law so that our wrestling bouts may resume? I think so. Yes.

Mona: We moved out the day after our marriage. I sensed the jealousy between the brothers. Maybe Balram feared that I would be attracted to Nemai if the three of lived together in one house. Were his fears unfounded? The answer is no.

Balram: So Nemai is moving back in with us. We will be living together as a family. But there are also professional reasons behind this move. You see, me and Nemai are corporate lawyers by profession. I was concerned with the documentation and formulation aspect while Nemai dealt with the company incorporation aspect of corporate law. We held a common private practice which had to be divided when I and Mona moved out of our ancestral home. Both our private practices started to flag when we were separated from each other. We were quite well known when we had worked together as a team. But the moment we separated, the pooling of skills was broken and our clients started to look elsewhere.

Nemai: Yes, we had a bit of a row about how our practice would be divided. Balram wanted to break away from me completely. So we divided our clients but our clients often required both our services. So this severance of our intense relationship not only affected me personally, but also professionally. Hence, it was imperative that I team up with Balram once again to revive our flagging careers. We were bound together in more ways than one.

Mona: Balram was only moderately successful after we moved out from the ancestral home. Maybe the two twin brothers needed to be in close proximity to each other. Maybe they fed off each other and needed to work as a team to be successful in their careers. I was excited at the prospect of living with two successful men. Nurturing them and providing the necessary feminine influence in their lives. It is not too different from two kings who ruled over a kingdom with me as their queen.

Balram: So Nemai arrived and we started to live together. He was very civil and quiet in general. But I knew it was all an act. I often caught him stealing glances at Mona, much to my trepidation. Once he saw me staring at him while he was looking at Mona. And our eyes met each other. We stared at each other for a while. Both of us knew what was slowly transpiring. It was an unavoidable predicament with two men and a woman living together.

Nemai: Yes, I could not help staring at my sister in law. I felt such tenderness for her. I wanted to have her for myself. And why not? I was an earning member of the family. Everything in the house belonged to everyone. There was the incident when Balram caught me staring lustfully at my sister in law. But I met his stare and we locked eyes. Neither of us willing to break the stare. And I stared him down. Without a word being spoken, a sort of battle had begun between us.

Mona: A lot was happening, though none of us spoke out aloud about it. All three of us knew what was brewing. I often felt Nemai’s lustful gaze upon me. Or rather upon my body. He was literally undressing me with his eyes. I started to dress more scantily. I would wear really tight shorts or skimpy skirts around the house. I would make sure that my blouse was really tight and I would lean down in front of Nemai so that he could get a view of my breasts. Balram noticed this because I often saw him frowning at me. But he never admonished me for my sartorial indiscretions in front of his brother. But in the nights, he would make intense love to me. Nemai’s arrival had added spark to our love life. Did Balram enjoy the fact that I was dressing up or rather dressing down, whatever you want to call it, for his brother? I think yes.

Balram: Yes, I did enjoy the fact that my brother was attracted to my wife. In a rather perverse way. I have often had fantasies of Nemai and me being sexual rivals over a woman’s body. Maybe this perversion was the residue of the intense wrestling bouts that we used to have as adolescents and as grown up men. So yes, the thought of Nemai and Mona being sexually attracted to each other filled me with both lust and jealousy.

Nemai: I was surprised how there was no intervention from my brother even after witnessing the unspoken sexual games between me and Mona. Sister in law was dressing up for me. She was showing me her breasts and buttocks and legs and thighs. Oh those fleshy thighs!

Mona: I did not think it was fair that only one brother was getting to enjoy my body in the night. It was not a good thing that the other one was alone in his room, brooding. While Balram and I had sex, I would often fantasize about both the brothers making love to me at the same time.

Balram: I knew something had to give very soon. The air in the house was filled with sex and lust and longing. The sexual signals we gave out to each other were becoming too overt. The air was filled with sexual tension when the three of us were in the same room, having dinner or just watching TV. Mona would tantalize both of us by walking around scantily clad. I was intensely aroused by the fact that she seemed to be performing this overtly sexual act for my brother. But in the night, her body was mine and mine alone.

Nemai: Yes, that was what got my goat. Throughout the day, Mona was for both of us to enjoy. She would perform for both of us, with hardly any clothes covering her body, she would show off her breasts to me. And shake her buttocks in front of my face. It was almost as if she was telling me, here I am. My body is for you to enjoy. She would wear the most tantalizing perfumes. Her aroma would be all around the house for both me and my brother to enjoy. But in the night, she was his. How is that fair?

Mona: It wasn’t long before Nemai started to make overt displays of affection towards me. It started with these gifts. He would buy me clothes initially. Then it became highly personal when he started to buy me short skirts and tight tops. Then one day he bought me some lingerie. It was that 60s lingerie which were somewhat modest. I was deeply flattered. And I came out to the sitting room wearing them. And I sat between the two brothers on the sofa and placed one leg over the other. Tantalizing them both. Daring them both. I remember that night Balram and I had a particularly intense lovemaking session which left both of us exhausted.

Balram: I made sure that Mona and Nemai were never alone. In the mornings, I and Nemai would go for work. I always made sure that we left home together. Whatever sexual signals my brother and wife sent to each other would always in my presence and under my supervision.

Nemai: My sister in law wanted me. She would cook my favourite dishes and she would serve me before she served Balram. I started to buy her some really expensive lingerie. I loved to see her smooth, white and fleshy body. I would stare and stare at sister-in-law right under my brother’s nose.

Mona: I could sense they were competing with each other now. Balram also started to buy me expensive lingerie. He expected me to wear them too. I would wear the lingerie that one brother bought me on alternate days. In the night, me and Balram used to make love ferociously. I made a lot of noise to make sure that Nemai heard me.

Nemai: I would lie there alone in my bed and hear sister in law’s screams of delight as my brother enjoyed her. I could not tolerate this anymore. It was almost like a violation of my manhood. It was then that I decided to challenge Balram to a wrestling bout.

Balram: Yes, one day Nemai challenged me to a wrestling bout. And I accepted it. Let me speak a few words about the surroundings of our house. We live in a secluded beachside cottage far away from the town. Me and Balram travel to the town three days a week because that is where out office is located. Most of our worked was performed online and on most days we would be at home. There are no inhabitants for hundreds of kilometres around our home. So we have the beach and the surrounding areas almost entirely to ourselves. We could do anything we wanted over there. Yes, literally anything.

Nemai: We chose a day when Mona was away for her yoga classes in the town. We arrived early from work. It was drizzling that day. We undressed quietly in the living room until we were both in our underwear. We were semi naked in front of each other after 5 years. We were about to wrestle each other after nearly 5 years. Our hairy bodies would lock up in combat after nearly half a decade.

Balram: The hairy apes were about to grapple again. We ran to the beach, it was still drizzling a little. Our semi-naked bodies longed for each other. We did not waste any time and began to circle each other on a spot that was about 20 feet away from the sea. And then Nemai attacked me and we threw arms around each other. The bearhug was our favourite mutual wrestling hold because it permitted so much body contact. And it was a perfect hold for a test of strength.

Nemai: We two giants grappled and groped and fought in a tight embrace. The sound of the sea barely masked the grunts that escaped us while we struggled. We danced around with our hairy chests and stomachs plastered against each other. My invitation to a bout of wrestling was a signal that our rivalry over Mona was out in the open now. Until now, we were unspoken sexual rivals for Mona’s love. But now it was out in the open.

Balram: Yes, I understood what Nemai was saying with his invitation to a bout of wrestling. We were sexual rivals fighting it out on the beach. Our hairy thighs and knees and feet touched each other. How nice it was to wrestle semi naked with my brother after so many years. How I enjoyed the rubbing of our flesh against each other. How I enjoyed this sense of competition.

Nemai: We became immersed in our wrestling in which Mona’s body was the corollary. We were both enjoying it. I could feel Balram’s penis rub against mine. And we were soon involved in this pelvic dance without breaking the tight embrace.
    Balram: We fell together in a heap and immediately we wrapped out legs around each other’s waists. Each man trying to crush the other. While I was wrestling my lookalike brother, pictures of Mona’s naked flesh ran through my mind. This was a fight for her naked flesh even though neither of us said so.

Nemai: I was amazed at how good my brother looked even after 5 years of not wrestling. He was fighting fit and he was putting up a good fight against me. But even though Mona was absent when we locked our bodies together I was thinking about her when we grappled and groped.

Balram: We wrestled like that for an hour or so. Our semi naked bodies were covered with sand. Neither man really came on top even though we both tried hard to prove our supremacy over the other. In the end we fell together in a heap on the sand. We were tired but our cocks were still engorged. There was no clear victor and through mutual consent we made our way to the outdoor bath area and there we rubbed each other’s backs and cleared the sand off each other’s bodies.

Nemai: It was a highly erotic experience. Twin brothers wrestling semi naked in an erotically charged bout where the women they both coveted was the corollary. We were both sexually charged due to our rivalry over Mona and we need the wrestling bout as an outlet to this sexual tension and rivalry. As we rubbed our semi naked bodies with each other’s hands, Mona walked in on us.

Balram: Mona giggled when she saw us twin brothers standing in our undies with engorged penises under the outdoor shower, bathing each other. She went inside to the house without uttering a word.

Nemai: She left us to ourselves even though for a heart stopping moment I thought she wanted to jump into the shower with us. Maybe she thought the time wasn’t right. We were left us to ourselves and I and Balram had another short session of the wrestling in the shower, now we knew that the woman whom we both wanted was in the vicinity.

Mona: It was a primeval scene when I arrived at the house. I heard their sounds in the shower area and I surprised my husband and his brother who was bathing each other after what seemed like a wrestling bout. Had they finally decided to fight it out because Nemai longed to possess me? Had there been an argument? Was it some sort of primeval mating game? I have read that when two male snakes are equally matched, there is a duel where they wrap their bodies around each other and try to tire each other out. The winner gets to mate with the female. This sexual duel is usually performed when two equally males sense that there is a female in the vicinity.

Balram: I and Nemai walked into the dining area in our undies, our penises still engorged. The arrival of Mona had thrown into disarray the tenderness we had achieved in the shower area when we were bathing and cleaning each other’s bodies.

Nemai: Mona was in a really skimpy bikini when we arrived at the dinner table. She was intent on tantalizing the two of us. I was like a hungry lion and wanted to jump on her.

Mona: I had two plates of food ready for them when they came out of the shower. And in the meantime I had changed into the skimpiest bikini I had in my collection. I shook my buttocks and my breasts in front of the two brothers who were now open rivals for my body.

Nemai: While we ate, I snaked my legs towards Mona’s and I rubbed my rough dark brown feet against her soft white feet. So this was what my brother enjoyed every day. I grew bolder and started to rub my feet against her lower knees and thighs. And she let me. This was her way of telling me that she longed for me. With her other leg, she enclosed my leg in hers and continued to eagerly rub her feet against mine.

Mona: Yes Nemai finally acted like a man after months of ogling and gift giving. And I encouraged him. But while I played footsie with one brother, the other brother also started to rub his feet against my outer thighs. I felt Balram’s feet against mine. I made sure that the feet of the two brothers did come into contact with each other. I gave one leg to each brother to play footsie with. The three of us ate food silently while playing footsie under the table.

Balram: I could not hold myself back any longer. I finished dinner quickly and I wanted to go to bed with Mona. A night of ferocious love making was in order. Nemai would have to wait for another day as far as I was concerned.

Nemai: Balram quickly ushered sister-in-law into their room. As they shut the door, I saw her throw her arms around him and bite him on his neck. I retreated into my own room and waited for the screaming to begin.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 2: Consummation of the Sexual Triangle

Mona: Balram and I were kissing furiously and I was rubbing my leg against his groin area. I told him to call his brother into the room so that we could all sleep together in the same bed. He was surprised but then I told him about the footsie under the table and the ogling and the gifts. Of course he knew most of this. I also confessed that I was intensely attracted to Nemai and wanted to have both of them in bed with me. And that I wanted both of them to make love to me simultaneously. I could tell that he was deeply aroused by the thought of him and his brother sharing me in bed. I remember it had started to rain very heavily.

Balram: Frankly, I was not surprised when Mona proposed this idea of inviting Nemai to bed with us. The last few months since Nemai moved in with us had lead to the formation of a sexual triangle between us. Now there was nothing left to do except consummate this sexual triangle.

Nemai: I was lying in bed, tossing and turning when I heard a knock on the door. It was raining very heavily and I barely heard the knock. I was in my underwear and I walked to the door. My brother was outside in only his undies. His hairy chest faced mine.

Balram: I asked him if he was sexually attracted to his sister in law and if it was true that he had been ogling at her and playing footsie with her.

Nemai: Brothers tone was quite challenging so I replied in an equally challenging tone that I was attracted to her and that she was attracted to me and I would have my way with her whether he liked it or not.

Balram: I could not stand the sexual tension between us any longer and I threw my hands around my hairy lookalike brother in a tight bearhug hold.

Nemai: This was bound to happen after the wrestling bout we had earlier in the day. I returned the favour and pulled my twin brother tightly towards me. We two hairy apes were grappling in the corridor.

Balram: Hairy chest against hairy chest. Hairy stomach against hairy stomach.

Nemai: Engorged penis against engorged penis. Thick legs struggling against each other as we used them as leverage to unsettle each other.

Mona: Despite the rain, I could hear the two of them grunting and struggling in the corridor. I was naked on the bed now, waiting for my two lovers to arrive and make love to me. I hoped that they would not strangle each other to death in their sexual rage. My fears were put to rest when I saw them both walking into the doorway. Their fingers were tightly entwined like lovers. Their penises, covered by their underwear hung down like huge branches of a mango tree filled with ripe mangoes. My husband urged his brother in law to take off his underwear. And in a matter of seconds, the two men were stark naked. Their penises, released from the cover of their under wears pointed at me like two guns. I opened my legs, sending a signal to my husband and brother in law to come and take me.

Balram: Mona spread her legs and I and Nemai walked slowly but intently towards the bed on which she lay.

Nemai: The sexual dance that we had played out over the past few months since I moved in with brother and sister in law was coming to its culmination. Or maybe tonight was just the beginning of a more intense and furious sexual dance.

Balram: This was going to be an erotic encounter to beat all erotic encounters. I pushed my naked brother towards my naked wife, encouraging their sexual union. We both sat on either side of Mona. My heart beat rapidly and my penis throbbed at the thought of what was about to transpire between the three of us.

Nemai: I felt like I was in a dreamland. All I could see was the naked flesh in front of me. Sister in laws soft white feminine flesh and the hard masculine bodies of us twin brothers. Then I saw Balram lower his mouth on to sister in laws red nipples. His tongue came out of his mouth and he sucked on her red nipples. Mona pulled my head towards her free nipple and for the first time in my life I tasted the female flesh. Unlike her soft legs which I had touched earlier today, the skin on her nipples were red and hard but I liked the taste of the nipple head and soon I was sucking hard like a hungry baby.

Balram: I saw Mona encourage Nemai to suck her free nipple and before I could say anything, he was feverously licking at the nipple head. I tried to focus on the nipple that I had in my mouth but my jealousy did not allow me to concentrate.

Mona: The two brothers stole glances at each other as they sucked on my nipples. Maybe sharing a woman’s body was not as easy as they both thought. Then, as if on an impulse Balram took a hold of my buttocks with one hand and started to run his hands feverously across my body. A second later Nemai matched his brother’s move and both of them were eagerly groping my naked flesh. Some kind of silent territorial battle was being fought between these two naked apes. I decided to make this battle interesting by grapping Nemai’s face and locking lips with him. We licked wantonly at each other’s tongues.

Balram: With this one act, my wife threw me out of this sexual triangle. She threw her arms around my brother and the two of them embraced even as they kissed. Nemai lowered his body onto Mona’s, placing it on top of hers. It was a magnificent sight for me – to see my brother’s dark brown body being embraced by my wife’s as she ran her hands up and down his back. Mona entwined her legs with her brother-in-law’s legs. She ran her smooth fleshy legs over her brother’s in law’s legs.They were embracing each other in frenzy. Nemai was enamoured by his sister in law’s body. He held her like she was his own, as if he never wanted to let go of her. I watched my doppelganger brother embrace my wife like he could not get enough of her. Feelings of lust and jealousy fought each other inside my head. I had always had this fantasy of wanting to be cuckolded by another man. But watching my own lookalike twin brother having sexual intercourse with my wife was a complete fulfilment of this fantasy.

Nemai: I was getting restless now. My penis was hungrily searching for Mona’s cunt. But my lack of experience was acting as a deterrent. Sister in law understood this. She told Balram to guide my penis into her cunt. Without any hesitation my own brother held my penis in his hand and guided it towards Mona’s cunt. I thanked him and he said it was his pleasure.

Balram: My hands became wet with my twin brother’s semen. I pushed my brother’s penis into my wife’s cunt. Mona moaned and Nemai gasped. My job done, I sat back on the bed to enjoy the sight of my brother relishing my wife.

Mona: It was such a wonderful sight. This was just what I wanted. These two giant apes working in unison to provide sexual pleasure to me. One man guiding the other mans penis into the cunt of the woman they both loved.

Nemai: Sister in law had a rather large cunt but my penis was big enough for it. I had read about men preferring tight pussies but a man has to make do with whatever is offered to him. Sister in law placed one leg on my shoulder and I kissed that smooth white skin. I started to pound her pussy and she seemed to like it.

Balram: The room was filled with the sounds of Mona’s sensuous moans and Nemai’s lustful panting. My brother penetrated my sister-in-law with gay abandon and she seemed to be enjoying the sensation of his penis inside her.
    Once again, my head was filled with the conflicting thoughts of lust and jealousy. On the one hand, I was aroused by the sight of my wife copulating with my brother. But on the other hand, I felt like I was losing my wife to my brother. My twin brother was laying a claim on my wife’s body, which until now was entirely mine.

Mona: While one brother was pounding me, I was not entirely oblivious to the other brother watching us. I could tell that my husband was conflicted about the sexual union between his twin brother and his wife. So I decided to invite him into this sexual union.

Balram: While I was watching mesmerized I felt something touch my penis. It was one of Mona’s toes pleasuring me. Even as Nemai pleasured her, Mona resumed the triangle she herself had ended. Her toes rubbed my penis while her brother in law pounded her. I moved closer to the entangled bodies of my wife and brother.

Nemai: I was lost in sensual pleasure but sensed my brother moving closer to us. And then I saw Mona’s leg pleasuring my brother’s penis. I felt a rage surge through me. Maybe it was sexual rage TI aggressively pulled my sister-in-laws leg away from my brother’s engorged penis and placed the leg on my shoulder and proceeded to kiss and lick the flesh hungrily. Balram had been enjoying sister-in-law for five years now. Tonight she would be mine and mine alone.

Mona: I was surprised by this act of aggression by Nemai because despite their jealousy, both the brothers had seemed willing to cooperate and share my body. But I smiled. Nemai wanted me for himself. Men were such territorial animals.

Balram: I was angry and felt an urge to push my brother off my wife’s body. My wife’s body that was my own until tonight. The body that I had so willingly shared with my brother. But this is what I got in return. Once again, my wife and brother became immersed in each other. I retreated from their entangled bodies, once again reduced to a mere spectator.

Mona: Now Nemai’s panting had reached a crescendo. I told him to slow down. But Nemai seemed to be in another world and did not hear my plea. In a moment of madness he came inside me. I was disappointed as I felt his cock shrivel in size and slip out of my cunt.

Nemai: It was so good. I came inside sister-in-laws cunt. I know it was my manly duty to make the woman come. But I think the interference of my brother had shattered my concentration. I was doing really well until he tried to join us and I had to show him that this was my territory.

Balram: Mona sounded very disappointed when she said that Nemai had come inside her without taking her to an orgasm. I proceeded to mock Nemai. I questioned his manhood.

Nemai: There was an exchange of words between us two apes. I had failed to capture territory when I had the chance. Balram asked me to move from atop Mona. But I refused and I felt like I might have to fight it out with him because both of were in the throes of sexual rage.

Mona: You should have seen my lovers arguing over me. It was some sight. These two grown up men fighting for territorial rights over my body. I asked Nemai to calm down and move away while Balram brought me to an orgasm. They could fight all they wanted to but I needed my orgasm.

Balram: Encouraged by my brother’s failure, I moved towards Mona. I exchanged angry stares with my brother. I took his position on top of Mona. The sexually charged confrontation with my brother had only aroused me more and I did not waste any time and immediately inserted my cock into Mona. I felt like I had regained ownership of my wife after surrendering her to my brother for a while. This gave my wife’s body a new dimension altogether. My wife almost seemed like a price that he had won. I began to pound his wife. Mona’s vagina was already filled with brother’s semen. I was aroused further at the thought that my own semen would soon mingle with my twin brother’s semen inside my wife’s vagina.

Mona: While Balram was pounding me, I began to pleasure Nemai’s penis with one of my legs. I felt like I was almost doing this behind my husband’s back. Nemai moved closer to our entangled bodies. But when Balram saw Nemai approaching us, he did exactly what Nemai had done to him. He aggressively pulled my fleshy leg away from his brother’s penis and started to kiss it. Claiming me as his own. As if the experiment of the brother’s sharing a wife was a failure and he was no longer willing to do it.

Nemai: Sister in law wanted me once again. This is why she touched my penis with her leg. But my brother was being unfair to me. Who is he to stop me from enjoying sister in law when she makes it clear that she wants me? I felt an urge to push him off her body and once again penetrate her with my penis which was now engorged at the sight of brother pounding sister-in-law. On the one hand, I was aroused at being cuckolded by my brother in front of his wife. But I also felt an intense sense of competition with my twin brother - A competition for the possession of sister-in-law.

Balram: I and Mona had achieved a nice rhythm and through the corner of my eye, I saw Nemai watching us with intense jealousy. I continued to pound Mona and a few moments later I brought her to orgasm. I removed my penis from inside Mona, I had made sure that I would not orgasm myself. My wife let out a loud sigh as I took my cock out of her. Taking two men in a single night seemed to have sapped Mona of all energy and after a few moments, she turned around and went to sleep.

I turned towards Nemai. His engorged cock was pointed at mine. Nemai seemed surprised to find that it was still engorged. Nemai’s own cock suddenly filled with blood and it slowly became erect as if responding directly towards my cock. It was almost as if our two cocks had a life of their own.

Nemai: Me and brother had each had our turns to prove our manhood in front of sister in law. And brother had come out on top. It was between us two men now. The two hairy apes that no girl would touch in school were now in love with the same woman. And this would be a very long fight to decide who would be her husband.

Balram: Our experiment at attempting to be lovers to the woman we both coveted had failed. Now the hairy apes would have to fight it out with each other. Out cocks were throbbing and without any further ado, me and my twin brother moved towards the centre of the room and stood on either side of the carpet.

Mona: I was only feigning sleep. I saw my two lovers stand on either side of the carpet, their throbbing cocks pointed at each other, ready to duel. A duel to decide which of the twin brothers would become my husband. This is what transpired in the duel between my two lovers.
    Nemai moved towards his brother and their cocks were inches apart from each other.
    Balram: You can have her Nemai. But you will have to fight me for it.
    Nemai: Then what are waiting for brother. Let us fight it out like men.
    Their penises were pointed sharply at each other as if they were desperate to joust and play with each other. This was between the men now. I was part of the triangle but I was feigning sleep. The men would have to settle this between themselves.
    My lovers slowly moved towards each other and met at the centre of the carpet. They embraced each other in a tight bearhug. Their penises touched. My men used their cocks like swords. They grunted as they pitted their cocks against each other. They moved their hands towards each other’s buttocks so that this gave them better leverage to use their cocks like swords. Expressions of lust, anger and jealousy went through the men’s minds as they launched their penises at each other like they were missiles. And there was a lot of sexually charged banter between my duelling lovers:
    Nemai: You are enjoying this aren’t you?
    Balram: Yes I am, dear brother. I only wish Mona was watching this.
    Nemai: I wish she was. Afterall this is about her isn’t it, brother?
    Balram: Oh yes Nemai, I decided to share my wife with you. But you tried to take all of her for yourself.
    Nemai: Well, you did the same too a few moments ago. Neither one of us is better than the other.
    The brothers grunted as their penises slapped against each other. They seemed to be enjoyed this sexually charged banter as they prepared to pit their penises against each other.
    Balram: Now we will have to decide who gets to keep the woman.
    Nemai: Oh yes, we will have to settle this. Do you know wars have been fought for the possession of a woman?
    Balram: Oh yes, I do know that brother. This is a war, make no mistake.
    Nemai: Sometimes when one king beats another in a war, his price is the queen of the beaten king.
    Balram: But only if he is beaten, brother.
    Nemai: Oh, make no mistake. I will beat you brother. And my sister in law, your wife will be my prize.
    Balram: No brother. I will never let go of her.
    Nemai: You will have to. Her body will be mine to enjoy. And mine alone.
    Balram: No she will be mine. Only my hands can pleasure her. I will not let you touch her again.
    The talk about me and the possession of my body seemed to arouse the sexual rage that the brothers felt towards each other. They attacked each other’s penises with renewed fervour, neither man giving an inch.
    My lovers were spurting semen into each other’s groins while some of it spilled onto the carpet. They danced together like that yelling challenges at each other. All of them were about how each man possesses me. And soon their penises could not stand the sexual tension any longer and they exploded at each other dirtying their groin areas each other’s semen.
    The men fell together in a heap on to the carpet, arms still tightly locked around each other. The amorous activities of the night had sapped the brothers of their energies and they went to sleep in each other’s arms.
    A lot of semen would be spilled before their sexual rivalry over me would end, I thought to myself. And then I went into a sweet sleep and dreamt a dream about being wife to both these men.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 3: The Morning After

Mona: When I awoke the next morning, my lovers lay in each other’s arms, their bodies entwined. I took a long shower to wash away the fluids of my two lovers which were on my body. I used a really sweet smelling soap that was bound to awaken my tired lovers. Then I made a large pot of coffee and poured myself a cup. I went back to the room where my lovers lay entwined and waited for them to wake up.

Nemai: When I woke up, I was lying in my brother’s arms. But I immediately smelt sister in law’s aroma. I disentangled my body from my brother’s, stood up and turned around. Sister-in-law was in bed dressed in a bathrobe, showing me a bit of her legs while she sipped coffee. I walked towards her with feelings of tenderness. She placed her cup of coffee on the bed and allowed me to hug her and lift her up on her feet. We kissed urgently but tenderly. Sister-in-law took off her bathrobe and she was naked in my hands. Her soft flesh felt achingly good. But my pleasure was short-lived because my brother or should I say my sexual rival woke up.

Balram: I woke up to find my brother and wife embracing each other. I immediately yelled at them to stop. A sexual rage surged through me and I wanted to engage my twin brother, who was now my sexual rival, in another erotic duel.

Mona: They yelled challenges at each other once again. This was a fight for sexual supremacy with my body being the price. Their cocks seemed to point at each other angrily. I suggested that they duel it out in the shower. I proclaimed that the winner could mate with me. I took each man’s penis in one hand and lead them to the shower. Their penises throbbed in my hand. Both men were hot with lust and jealousy. The men stepped into the shower as if they were entering a battle arena. Their penises were fully erect now and were inches apart in the cramped shower area. They let their penises get acquainted with each other once again jousting and playing with them for a few moments. Then they began to intensely slash them against each other in anger and rage. Then the men grabbed each other’s buttocks and started to pummel their groins against each other. The shower was filled with the violent sounds of cocks slashing and thrashing and flagellating at each other.
    Neither of my lovers was willing to give up without a good fight since I, the woman who they were fighting for was watching. My lovers were really pounding at each other’s groins, their penises were red and swollen. They were like two swords being used against each other. This time Nemai gained the upper hand over his brother and soon Balram squirted his semen into Nemai’s groin. Nemai’s penis was still erect. He had made his brother come first. He gave one last slap to his brother’s penis and pushed him away. I was glad that Nemai was even with Balram now. Their sexual rivalry was even now. After being humiliated by his brother yesterday night, Nemai had scored a point. As far as I was concerned both men had won one fight each now. Their cockfight on the carpet had been a draw.

Nemai: I rushed out of the shower to grab my prize, which was my sister in law. I aggressively pulled her towards my body and kissed her. Sister-in-law returned the kiss and we kissed like animals. We were hungry for each other’s mouths. I lowered myself on to the closet and lifted sister-in-law and she sat on my cock.

Balram: I felt my penis becoming erect once again as I watched my wife mount my brother’s cock. This was a perverted sexual fantasy that I had harboured for long. It was finally being fulfilled. This time Nemai brought his sister in law to a tremendous orgasm. Now I and he were equally matched in every respect.

Mona: Later, I prepared a big breakfast of bacon, eggs and chicken on toast for the two brothers, both of whom were my lovers now. Before they left for work, both brothers took turns kissing and embracing me feverishly as if they both wanted to lay their claim over me.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 4: A Cockfight at work

Nemai: It was a slow day at work for me as I could not stop thinking about the events of the previous night and my sexual rivalry with my brother over Mona. I knew both of us were itching for another cock fight. We both wanted a resolution to this dispute over sister in law’s body. We were currently even with both men at one victory each.

Balram: We owned the office and had separate rooms for ourselves with our own private bathrooms to which the rest of the staff did not have access. Unable to stand the eroticism of our sexual rivalry. Nemai sent an email to inviting me for a joust in the bathroom in his room. In less than two minutes, I stormed into his room to find that he was already waiting for me in the bathroom. Nemai stood at the centre of the bathroom, stark naked and his cock erect. I tore the clothes off my body and took off my shoes. We were both stark naked now and our engorged cocks pointed longingly at each other.

Nemai: Us two hairy apes stepped towards each other and embraced each other in a tight bear hug. And as we embraced, our throbbing cocks came into contact. This time we rubbed our cocks against each other slowly. My eyes looked at his eyes intently. I told him that it was interesting how he accepted the invitation for a cockfight during work. I asked him if he was enjoying this rivalry over sister in law.

Balram: We knew we had all the time in the world. Our cocks met and jousted slowly and sensually. And both of us were enjoying this sexual banter. I taunted Nemai about how he had to depend on me to lose his virginity. He retorted by saying that he would have had his way with my wife without my permission or help. He used the words hostile acquisition to what he would do if I had refused his sexual union with Mona.

Nemai: We both claimed ownership of Mona. In her absence we both claimed that she loved one of us more than the other. The sexually charged banter was making us both very aggressive. Our grips on each other’s buttocks became firmer. And we pounded hard with each other cocks. Our cocks were our most precious sexual organs and we were trying to prove whose sexual organ was more powerful.

Balram: Both of us would use our cocks to pleasure Mona and bring her to orgasm. Hence it was only natural that we pit our cocks against each other to tire each other out. While we pounded with our cocks, we both admitted that neither of us could wait for tonight. Both of us were eager to continue our sexual rivalry over Mona. Us two hairy apes fighting and the woman we both loved watching us.

Nemai: This admission sent us both into frenzy. We both shared the same sexual fantasy. The realization made it hard for our cocks to stand our sexual rivalry and we exploded into each other’s groin at almost the same time. Our semen mixed on the bathroom floor. We embraced each other tightly enjoying the feel of our naked flesh against each other. We rested our heads on each other’s shoulders and held each other. Neither of us hairy apes could wait for the night.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 5: The Cockfight Inside Mona’s Cunt

Mona: I don’t know how I passed the day with my two lovers away from me. Each minute seemed like an eternity. I cleaned the house, went for a jog on the beach and prepared myself for the night when my two lovers would resume their sexual rivalry over me. I harboured a number of sexual fantasies throughout the day. But none more than both my lovers penetrating me at the same time. I wondered if that fantasy of mine would ever come to fruition. Would these two twin brothers who were so equally matched agree to have their cocks duelling inside my cunt? There was nothing to choose between my two lovers. They were equal men and I wanted to be a lover and wife to them both. I wanted both of them as my husbands.

Nemai: After work, we drove at a very high speed back to our home. Our sexual banter continued in the car. I rubbed the Balram’s groin as he drove. And he returned the favour as we indulged in aggressive sexual banter about who was the better man and who Mona loved more.

Balram: Nemai told me about the incident where he kissed Mona before me on our wedding day. In lurid detail, he described how he had groped Mona’s buttocks and kissed her on our wedding night. This aroused me immeasurably. So a triangle had been formed between us on the day of our marriage itself. Nemai had entered this triangle on our first night.

Nemai: By the time we reached home, both our cocks were unbelievably engorged. Balram parked the car in the garage and we walked briskly towards the house. We jostled and elbowed each other as we walked towards Mona.

Balram: We two apes were in a sexual frenzy. Both of us eager to claim Mona first. It was a windy night but there was no rain at all. When Mona opened the door to our home, Nemai was right behind me, pushing me in. Mona was in her bathrobe, freshly bathed. Just the sweet aroma of her body sent the two of us into frenzy. She tantalizingly showed off a bit of her beautiful fleshy legs to drive us both crazy.

Nemai: As me and Balram entered the house Mona walked with her back to us and slowly took off her bathrobe. Her buttocks were ripe and pink. We stared at her beautiful fleshy back. Then she turned around and her well endowed breasts jutted out at the two of us. She placed one leg in front of the other in an erotic pose that accentuated the fleshiness of her thighs.

Balram: We did not even have to exchange words. In less than a minute, I and Nemai were naked. Our office attire lay on the floor. And we stood looking at each other and Mona who beckoned to us with her fingers. We walked mesmerized towards her fleshy naked figure.

Mona: Both men seemed to be in a trance at what was about to transpire between the three of us. They both placed one hand on my back and the other on my breasts. My two lovers lovingly groped my body as if they were both seeing a woman for the first time. They eagerly kissed my shoulders and neck. They ran their hands across my stomach and both men firmly squeezed my buttocks. They moved closer to me and I put hand around both their necks and drew them closer to me and to each other. Their penises dangled tantalizingly near my cunt. They kissed my cheeks and inevitable both their mouths moved towards my mouth. I brought out my tongue and they brought out theirs and we licked at each other’s tongues. Both their mouths tried to conquer my mouth but I made sure that neither man could enclose his mouth on mine, allowing both men to kiss me simultaneously.

Nemai: We were close together now. Me and Balram were all over sister in law. Like the previous night lust, jealousy and sexual rage fought inside my mind. I would try to pull sister in law towards me and Balram would do the same. Sister in law was clever and with her hands around both of us she made sure both of us were able to enjoy her flesh equally.

Balram: The three of us were close together now. My penis rubbed against Mona’s thighs and I kissed her neck and her shoulders. These neck and shoulders which were mine till yesterday, but from now on I would have to compete with my lookalike twin brother to kiss them. There was some pushing and pulling as both me and Nemai tried to get a better hold of Mona.

Mona: We danced together like that with my two lovers kissing and fondling and groping me. And then as if by mutual consent the two brothers lifted me off the floor with each man supporting me with one hand under my buttock. They were carrying their queen to the bedroom. I had both my hands around their thick necks and they were easily able to carry me towards the bed. They laid me down carefully on the bed, my two giant lovers and then they climbed onto the bed and lay on either side of me.
    Nemai: We did not waste any time and both of us were on top of Mona. I occupied half of her body and was going to occupy more when my brother’s body prevented me. So we lay like that, once again Mona wrapped one arm around each brother’s body and rubbed our backs trying to calm us down. After some more pushing and jostling me and Balram settled down a little bit and started to enjoy sister in law’s fleshy body.

Balram: There was some pushing and jostling between me and Nemai for the occupation of territory and both of us occupied exactly half of Mona. I entwined both my legs in one of Mona’s while Nemai entwined his legs in her other leg. Her arms were around both of us and once again the three of us kissed each other with Mona rubbing our backs and me and Balram groping her breasts.

Mona: I tried to escalate this erotic triangle by forcing the two men to lock legs with each other. It became a triangular footsie with all three of us pleasuring each other’s legs. My white legs were locked in their dark brown ones. Our legs were tightly locked together now, almost like sexual organs. All three of us were breathing and moaning heavily as this triangulated sexual union achieved new heights of sexual pleasure. We did not have to speak as mere signals were enough to understand what each other wanted. So I turned towards Balram and took his penis in my hand and brought it closer to my cunt. And then I brought my free hand behind me and took Nemai’s penis in my hand, indicating to them both that I wanted them both to take me at the same time.

Nemai: The eroticism of this encounter was escalating as every minute passed. Mona was indicating that she wanted both me and brother to penetrate her at the same time. This is what dreams are made of.

Balram: The hairy ape’s sexual fantasies were coming true. The women they both loved wanted them to cockfight inside her cunt. Both of us were game. Our erect cocks moved closer to Mona cunt and came in contact at the gates of her cunt.

Mona: There was a slight tussle at the opening of my vagina as their throbbing cocks jostled to penetrate me first. But I calmed them down by slowly rubbing their cock heads. My two lovers moaned. Then I pulled Balram’s cock towards me and let him penetrate me. His cock slid into my cunt easily. Nemai was getting restless behind me and so I pulled his cock towards me. I adjusted my cunt a little so that Balram’s cock occupied only a portion of my cunt and left enough space for Nemai to slide his cock into me. When Nemai tried to slide his cock in, Balram grew restless and occupied the space that had been left for Nemai. Nemai understood what Balram did and angrily tried to push at Balram’s cock. I moaned as the two brothers tried to displace each other cock’s inside my vagina. Balram would not give an inch and slid his penis deeper into my cunt and I moaned once again. But the fact that I had a really large cunt allowed Nemai to slide his cock in a little bit. He pulled me towards him, which lead to Balram losing some advantage. Without wasting a second he slid his cock inside me and now the two men were on an equal footing inside my cunt. Their engorged cocks jostled and fought for a better advantage. I was moaning as their cocks were pleasuring every single part of my vagina. Soon their jostling grew intense and a fully fledged cockfight was taking place inside my cunt. Hostilities were escalated. The two brothers snarled at each other in sexual rage. They entwined fingers in a wrestler’s pose even as their cocks fought viciously to penetrate me.

Balram: We hairy apes were literally cockfighting inside Mona’s cunt. We slapped at each other’s penises to gain advantage over the other. Our eyes locked together even as we fought to gain leverage with our entwined fingers.

Nemai: Brother in law would not let me enter Mona’s cunt. I had as much right to her cunt as he did. She wanted us both to penetrate her. I knew neither man would give an inch.

Mona: They continued to fight with their penises inside me. My wildest sexual fantasy was coming true. For some time, Balram would win with his penis penetrating deep into me. But then Nemai would gain some advantage and it would be a stalemate and this continued for a few minutes before both men achieved an equal footing inside my cunt. Their fingers were still entwined and now my two lovers were pounding me. Their penises were like two snakes bound together inside my cunt. The three of us achieved a nice rhythm and the pleasure was unbearable. Time stood still for me. I had never reached such levels of eroticism in my whole life.

Nemai: Our penises slithered over each other. It was almost like us two brothers were uniting inside Mona’s cunt. It was such a heavenly feeling to have our penises tightly enclosed and sliding over each other inside sister in law’s wet and dripping cunt. I felt almost at one with my brother and we dropped the warrior’s pose of entwined fingers and once again ran our hands all over Mona’s heavenly bodies even as we both penetrated her.

Balram: Our semen was mixing inside Mona’s cunt. Our juices were mixing with hers. The very thought of this triangulated sexual union sent me into a frenzy. Mine and Nemai’s primary sexual organs were inside Mona’s primary sexual organ. How nice it felt to have my penis plastered together with my twin brother’s penis inside the cunt of the woman whom we both coveted. This was like taking our sexual rivalry to an entirely new level of eroticism.

Mona: I was almost senseless with pleasure now. The two brothers were really pounding me. I could feel their cocks dripping inside me. My large cunt was filled entirely with their throbbing penises. Moans and gasps and grunts escaped the three of us as we went into a frenzy of bodily excretions and sexual organs. And then I orgasmed. It was the best orgasm that I ever had. The veins in my brains nearly burst with the pleasure. It was an exhilarating experience. My two lovers had worked in unison to bring me to an orgasm. The combined effort of their cocks was responsible for this almost divine experience. Neither of them removed their cocks from inside me. I was tired after our amatory exertions. But it felt good to have their cocks inside me. I was surprised that neither of their cocks had shrivelled. Their cocks were still throbbing with blood. But they had stopped pounding after they heard my orgasmic moans. The two men were showering my body with kisses and I smiled at their love.

Nemai: Neither me nor Balram had come. We had worked together to give Mona an orgasm. Our cocks were still inside Mona’s cunt. They were covered by the juices of Mona’s orgasm. I looked towards Balram. Mona was asleep now. And we two hairy apes wanted to continue our sexual duel.

Balram: I gave the signal and we both gently removed our engorged cocks from inside Mona’s cunt. They had been ensconced together for a while now and both I and Nemai hated to break the feel of our penises plastered together like that. We longed for further contact between our penises. So we covered Mona’s body with kisses and jumped off the bed. And then we faced each other.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 6: Wild Animals

Mona: I was feigning sleep once again to see what other sexual games my lovers would play when they thought I was asleep. Their cocks were pointed at each other once again. They had a smile on their faces.
    Balram: So did you enjoy our penises slithering and sliding against each other inside Mona, my brother?
    Nemai: Oh yes I did, brother. See what we were able to do together? We gave sister in law her best orgasm.
    Balram: Yes we did. It was a unique sexual union. But you and I know, we are not going to share her.
    Nemai: It is out of the question, brother. Only one of us can be her husband. We will fight and fight until she chooses one of us.
    Balram: Yes. So then what are we waiting for brother? Let us duel!
    With that my two prospective husbands almost jumped at each other like wild cats and embraced each other. Another cockfight had begun between the two brothers. They butted heads against each other and threw their arms around each other’s waists. This cockfight seemed to be a lot more intense and violent than their previous ones. They seemed to be trying to crush each other’s waists. Their heads butted again as they danced around the room, grunting and panting.
    Nemai: Let me tell you something brother. Never slap away my cock away with your cock when I am trying to penetrate sister-in-law.
    Balram: But my dear brother, her cunt is mine. You do not have ownership over it. She let me slip my cock into her first. Did you expect me to let you slip in your needle dick after that?
    They butted heads and squeezed each other’s waists and danced around.
    Nemai: You do not have ownership over her. Remember she let me have my way with her during your wedding night.
    This seemed to be a furious cockfight and I watched and listened excitedly.
    Balram: Let me ask you something brother. Did you move in with us with the intention of seducing your sister in law?
    Nemai: Yes I did. I wanted to steal her from you. I wanted to teach you a lesson for leaving me and breaking the bond we shared.

This confession seemed to send both men into a fury. I could hear the sound of their cocks furiously jousting. The men were letting out sounds like wild animals. This was a primeval scene right out of nature. I have heard that male snakes lay entangled with a female snake and if the female fails to choose which one to mate with, they disentangle from the female snake and fight it out against each other until one of them tires. The winner gets to mate with the female. This was like that. They lay entangled with me and were now fighting it out to decide who would be my mate for life. Neither of them were willing to share me.
    Balram: So your intense sexual desires lead you here. You were driven by your cock.
    Nemai: Oh yes you are right, brother. I have masturbated thinking about my sister in law so many times.
    They butted heads again and slammed their cocks against each other. This intense and dirty sexual banter was driving the two sex crazed men up the wall. They were slamming their bodies against each other now. Their cocks were red and throbbing. The men were angry.
    Balram: I will never let you have her for yourself.
    Nemai: And I will never let you have her for yourself either.
    Balram: She is MY wife.
    Nemai: It doesn’t matter. We are both her lovers now.
    I could see their noses were touching. Even when they were fighting furiously, they exhibited the traits of lovers. Their violent and aggressive grunting continued unabated. Neither man willing to give in. But pretty soon I felt like they were reaching a crescendo. I was right. Their aggressive grunting gave way to intense sexual moaning as they both came into each other’s groins. Their warrior like stance was replaced by a mutual hug as they held each other tenderly. When I saw them embrace each other tenderly I knew all was not lost. That I could still bring the two of them around and the three of us could live together as two husbands and a wife.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 7: Tender Lovers

Nemai: We did become very violent and intense. But after we shot our semen into each other’s groins, both of us felt a lot better and friendly with each other.

Balram: We needed to exorcise what had happened earlier inside Mona’s cunt. It was between us men. I am glad we were able to settle the dispute without the cockfight getting any more violent.

Mona: They entwined fingers and walked to the bed on which I was lying. They looked like lowers now. Nemai lay down on the bed beside me and Balram lay on top of him. Two heavy men, one on top of the other. Their bodies were soon entwined like two snakes. They locked their lips together and were kissing tenderly. My two husbands were making love to each other. They were whispering tenderly to each other even as they exchanged soft kisses.

Balram: Oh Nemai, why do we fight like this? Where does this intense sense of competition come from?

Nemai: I don’t know brother. It is hard for two men to share a woman. We were competitive from childhood itself. Both of us have tender feelings for sister in law. We both feel that only one of us can be her husband.

Balram: Yes, that is true my twin brother. We are so equally matched. Even Mona cannot choose between us. It is a terrible predicament.

Nemai: The reason you took Mona away from me to live in this secluded seaside was because she is the only one for both of us. No other woman would ever fall in love with hairy apes like us.

Balram: It is true Nemai. You have read my mind. I was scared she would be attracted to other men, but especially to you. Since she had an inclination towards hairy men, I was worried she would be attracted to you and a sexual triangle would form between us.

Nemai: She is the only woman who is attracted to me and the only woman who is attracted to you. There is only one of her but there are two of us. It is a terrible situation indeed my brother.

The admission of these truths to each other seemed to have sexually aroused my two lovers and they were making love intensely. Kissing and embracing and entwining their legs. It was quite a sight to watch these two equally matched twin brothers make love to each other. I could not feign sleep anymore as I was feeling jealous at the intimacy of the two brothers. So I decided to make an intervention.

Nemai: While I and Balram made tender love, Mona woke up. She moved towards our locked bodies. It was obvious that she wanted to interrupt our sexual union. I was apprehensive. Just when I and brother were reviving our severed bond, sister in law crawled in to drive us both crazy again.

Balram: Mona’s soft fleshy feminine body was once again in the vicinity of our rough masculine bodies. When I and my brother were becoming deeply immersed in each other through our love making, my wife made an appearance and once again the sexual triangle was resumed.

Mona: The sight of my naked body aroused the brothers even further. I knew my appearance would lead to a resumption of their sexual competition over me. But I could not help it as I once again wanted both their cocks inside my cunt. The brothers separated. And I was allowed to come in between them. I hauled myself over Nemai’s body and ran my hands all over his chest. Immediately, Balram pulled me towards his own body but Nemai got hold of my hands and there was some pushing and pulling of my body. I forcefully lay down on the bed so that both my lovers were on either side of me – Nemai in the front and Balram behind me. Their engorged penises pointed longingly at me. They were both a picture of sexual longing.

Balram: Our penises were lined up outside Mona’s cunt to once again penetrate her. I decided to wait and watch what Nemai would do. If he aggressively tried to penetrate Mona and claim her cunt with his penis, there would be an intense cockfight once again.

Nemai: Me and Balram were like two feuding brothers laying claim over a piece of property. But in this case, the property was my brother’s wife whom I was trying to forcefully acquire. I waited to see what he would do. I had warned him to not indulge in any dirty games to claim Mona’s cunt for himself.

Mona: Last time I had let Balram slip his cock into my cunt before Nemai. So this time I decided that it was Nemai’s turn to lay claim over my cunt first. I grabbed his cock, indicating that I wanted him to penetrate me. Without any further hesitation, he slipped his cock deep into me. Then I grabbed Balram’s cock and indicated that I wanted him to penetrate me simultaneously. He also did not hesitate and once again the cocks of my two husbands were jostling inside my cunt. Once again, they were involved in a war for territory. And then their sexual banter commenced once again:
    Nemai: See how accommodating I am, brother. I let you slip your cock easily into sister in laws cunt. Unlike you, who tried to claim her for yourself. I am the only fair person in this sexual triangle.
    Balram: But you are the intruder, brother. You have intruded into my territory and you have already laid claim to my wife so it is all right for you to concede some ground.
    Nemai: You are right, brother. Our rivalry is not too different from the one between immigrants and natives. The corollary to the rivalry is always the women. The cuckolded native male can never digest that the immigrant male is seducing the women in his community.
    Balram: But the immigrant is always driven by sexual desire. The immigrant claims that he immigrates for economic reasons, like you did. But once he has economic power he gains sexual power over the woman in his new land. And this I cannot permit.

The sexual banter was making the men amorous. I did not utter a word as I was being pounded by their cocks and the pleasure was intense. I was more than happy to be pleasured by their cocks even as they indulged in such uninhibited sexual rivalry.
    Nemai: So you do admit that you are the cuckold here, brother? Is it not true that you enjoy watching me and sister in law mate?
    Balram: But even the cuckold can fight back and make the other man in the sexual triangle a cuckold.
    Nemai: We are on an equal footing now, my brother. But I can make more claims over sister-in-law as and when I please.
    Balram: I challenge you to make more claims. None of them will be met. I refuse to surrender anymore of my rights as a husband over my wife.
    Nemai: Are you sure, brother?
    Balram: Yes, I am brother.
    Their cockfight inside my cunt was becoming intense. My cunt was like a wrestling arena for my two lovers. Their cocks could settle scores with each other with great intimacy inside my cunt. My cunt was like a receptacle for their deepest sexual fantasies. The banter continued. Insinuations, challenges and claims over my body were made as their cocks competed inside me. Their masculine sexual organs pounded the deepest recesses of my feminine sexual organ. This time, I could tell that both brothers would be unable to hold themselves back and would come inside me. And I was right, after a few more minutes of the most indescribable sexual pleasure they both came inside me at the same time. My sexual hormones would mix with the hormones of my two lovers inside my cunt. The stronger sperm would beat the weaker sperm and would unite with my sperm. Or maybe even the sperms of my two lovers would be equally matched and they would both fuse with my sperm.
    Our amatory exertions tired us and the three of us went to sleep, our bodies entangled with each other. The cocks of my two lovers were inside me as we descended into deep sleep.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 8: An Escalation of Tensions

Nemai: When I woke up in the morning, both our cocks were inside sister-in-law. I pulled sister-in-law close to me and she started to wake up. I carefully removed brother’s cock from inside sister in law and kissed her face. I groped her breasts and kissed her mouth and a few seconds later I felt her tongue touching mine. She was awake. I placed a finger on my mouth to indicate that we should make love without waking up Balram. I wanted to enjoy sister in laws body by myself. She smiled. We indulged in some heavy petting until we were both unbearably aroused by the rubbing of skin against skin. Sister in law took my cock into her hands and inserted it into her cunt. I penetrated deep and she moaned. Within seconds we achieved a nice rhythm. We were completely lost in each other and began to moan as we neared orgasms. But then, Balram woke up.

Balram: I woke up to the moans of my brother and wife as they indulged in sexual intercourse. Nemai had mounted Mona and I saw his huge cock penetrating her back and forth. I immediately felt sexual rage surge through me even as my penis grew hard. I got up and pushed Nemai off my wife. He fell on the bed. My cock was erect and so I mounted Mona. I inserted my cock, penetrating deep into her. Mona moaned. Nemai was in shock but he recovered quickly and came for me. As I had sexual intercourse with my wife I had to fight off Nemai. He tried to push me off Mona but I caught his hands with mine and we struggled.

Mona: The men were snarling at each other as they fought over me. Balram’s cock was inside my cunt now. But Nemai was trying to push his brother off me. It was a dogfight to penetrate my body. Balram was really pounding me even as he fought Nemai off. But then Nemai got the better of Balram and managed to push him off me. Once again, he mounted me. His cock was penetrating me now. But Balram recovered and the brothers were fighting even as one of them was having sexual intercourse with me. It was a scene from the street with two dogs fighting each other off to mount a bitch. My lovers wrestled on the bed. Their lust filled eyes indicated that sex and violence were on their minds. The two equally matched men wanted to annihilate each other but neither man was able to.

Balram: I was eager to break this stalemate and show Nemai who was man of the house and that I was Mona’s husband. I wanted to annihilate his cock. This was once again between us men. I and brother threw our arms around each other in a tight embrace. I wanted to obliterate him. I was really angry at his repeated attempts to thwart my intimate moments with sister in law.

Nemai: I wanted to destroy my brother for being intimate with my wife while I was asleep. I did not mind them groping each other sexually when I was watching. But their intimate moments must be in my presence.

Mona: The brothers embraced each other tightly. I could see their large cocks jostling. It was some sight. But this was not an ordinary cockfight. The tensions between my two lovers had escalated. I could tell that they were trying to crush each other’s midriffs. This was a fight to annihilate each other. I could not help but feel that this was a fight to the finish. They had decided between themselves that only one of them could be my husband.

They grunted and danced around with their arms locked around each other’s bodies. Both of them were desperate to get an advantage over the other. It was a stalemate for a few minutes. But suddenly Balam seemed to have a better grip around his brother’s body. My husband was crushing my brother in law as I looked on. Nemai cried out. Balram bit into his brother’s nipples even as he crushed his back. They snarled at each other like wild dogs. And then Nemai gave up and Balram threw his brother onto the carpet and walked towards the bed where I eagerly waited for the winner.

Nemai: I was utterly humiliated. It was a crushing defeat at the hands of my brother with my sister in law watching us. I could hardly meet Mona’s eyes. I was a cuckold. I liked being a cuckold. But I was becoming increasingly uneasy at the unbearable equality between me and my brother. I wanted the sexual triangle to be one where I had first rights over my sister in law’s body. But my twin brother was trying to even things out between us.

Balram: I jumped into bed and my wife was eagerly waiting for my cock. She grabbed my enlarged member and quickly inserted it into her cunt. I was once again making love to my own wife. My feelings of anger and sexual jealousy were replaced by feelings of extreme tenderness for my wife. I kissed her tenderly and eagerly groped her fleshy body and she let me.

Mona: I embraced the winner feverishly. His hands were all over my fleshy body. Those strong dark brown hands pleasured my white milky skin. There was nothing to choose between the two brothers. I loved them both equally. We achieved a nice rhythm; my husband was driving me wild with passion. A few seconds later, he came inside me.

- - - Updated - - -

Chapter 9: The Marriage Proposal

Balram: The next morning, I and Nemai woke up almost simultaneously. Mona lay between us in all her naked splendour. I was ready to resume hostilities with my brother over my wife. I knew there was territory to be won back. Nemai had gained too much leeway in this sexual triangle. This was a fight between our cocks which represented our sexual desires. At the moment, Nemai’s cock was winning and I could now allow that.

Nemai: My eyes locked with those of my brother’s. It was a new day and the fight over sister-in-law would continue unabated. It was becoming increasingly clear that neither of us was willing to share her. Hence, it was important for me to win sister-in-law over. I wanted to make her my wife. And there would only be one husband for her.

Balram: Our eyes were intensely locked together, neither man willing to break the stare. The fact that the woman that we both coveted and wanted to possess as our own lay naked in between us heightened the sexual tension that I felt with my brother. I placed my hands on Mona’s thigh and began to fondle her soft and naked flesh. I wanted to show my brother that Mona’s body belonged to me.

Nemai: I did not break the stare with my brother but I was up for the challenge. I placed my hand on the same thigh that my brother had placed his hand on and began to fondle sister-in-laws achingly soft flesh. Our hands were very close to each other now. Another erotic encounter between me and my brother was imminent.

Balram: I slapped off Nemai’s hands and then he slapped off mine, neither of us willing to share Mona’s body. We were like two dogs out on the street living on sexual instinct. Our rivalry was reaching new levels. The fight for Mona’s body was about to become more intense.

Mona: I woke up to the beautiful feeling of my two lovers groping my naked flesh. I saw them slapping each other’s hands off my body, neither man allowing the other to claim on it. And then they entwined fingers like two wrestlers, assuming the pose of warriors. They stood up on the bed facing each other; fingers entwined and engorged cocks pointing at each other. They were ready for another erotic duel. I was still lying between them. I raised my legs and began to pleasure their cocks with my legs, one leg for each cock. My two lovers moaned and turned to look towards me with naked lust. I urged them on with my feet, tantalizing their penises, heightening the eroticism of their sexual rivalry. They angrily thrust their penises at each other. This was a slow and intense encounter between my two lovers. The fact that my feet were pleasuring their penises while they fought gave this encounter a new erotic dimension. They placed their hands on each other’s butts. I continued to run my feet across their penises and their balls. My lovers butted their heads against each other and intensely rubbed their noses.
    They were almost whispering threats and insults at each other. Both of them laying claim over me. Both of them longing to possess me. Their penises slithered and slid against each other like two entwined snakes. My feet were covered with the semen leaking out of their engorged penises. But I continued to pleasure their penises with my feet. I wanted to see which man could withstand this heightened sexual tension.

Balram: We moaned and snarled like a pair of wild animals. We blew hot breaths into each other’s faces. Mona’s feet pleasured both our penises. But I felt like I was going to lose. Nemai now had a psychological advantage over me. It was the body of my wife that he was laying claim over. I had more to lose than him.
    Nemai: I could tell that Balram was feeling inferior to me now. I had won the battle between our minds. My victories and sexual conquest of sister-in-law, my brother’s wife was affecting my brother psychologically. I was gaining an advantage in this sexual rivalry of ours.
    Mona: My husband lost to his brother yet again. The two cockfights inside my cunt had ended in stalemates. Nemai was leaving his brother behind and gaining an advantage as my preferred lover. He once again had a right to enjoy my body. I opened my legs beckoning Nemai to penetrate me. But Nemai looked at me and spoke the following:
    Nemai: Dear sister in law, I have now proved to be a better man than your husband, my brother, on two separate occasions. I would now like to propose marriage to you. I want you to become my wife. I want you to accept me as your only husband. I would like you to divorce my brother, Balram as he is not man enough to lay claim over you. Only one of us can become your husband. From here on, you shall share your bed with me and me only. No other man shall lay a finger on your body ever again. Your body belongs to me now. I have won you over from my brother.
    Balram: Such impudence! I fill fight you till death, Nemai. Your victories in these sexual encounters amount to nothing. Absolutely nothing at all! Let us fight man to man! I mean a fight to death. Whichever man stands can lay claim over my wife’s body. Whichever man wins can become her husband. I will crush you with my fingers, Nemai. I challenge you to come outside right now. We will fight it out like two dogs out by the sea with nature as our witness. Only one man will step back into this house after that. And that man will be master of the house. And master of Mona’s body.
    Nemai: Then so be it, brother. Let us fight to the finish. But I will be the one who crushes you. Your cock was no match for mine in our last three encounters. My cock has pleasured sister in laws cunt like yours never has and never will. Sister in laws cunt belongs to me. I have captured it like an invader would capture a capital city. Sister in law belongs to me now.
    Balram: Well brother, then so be it. What are we waiting for? Let us head to the beach to fight it out like men. We will fight under the blue sky, with the sun shining down on us. The final fight to decide who would become Mona’s husband.
    I was pained to see my two lovers arguing over me in such a violent manner. The two brothers were literally threatening each other with death. Each man desperate to crush the other to possess my body. A violent physical fight to claim ownership of me was what both the men wanted. Jealousy, lust and rage had vitiated our unique sexual triangle. I decided to speak up to ensure peace between the two brothers. This is what I told my two warring lovers:

Mona: Dear Balram and Nemai, why do you fight like this to claim ownership of my body? Nemai, I accept your proposal of marriage. I wish to be your wife. But I am not willing to divorce Balram to become your wife. I want to be wife to both of you. I want both of you to be my husbands. I want the three of us to live together as a family. The two of you will have to learn to share me and my body. Both of you have equal right to enjoy me. I cannot be a wife to only one brother. I want to perform my wifely duties for both of you. I want both your hands pleasuring my body. I want both your cocks inside my cunt simultaneously. I want to exchange spittle with both your tongues. I want to entwine my legs tightly in both of your legs. Just imagine the long and sensual sexual encounters the three of us could have all day. We could go on and on having sex and making love to each other. Time can stand still with the three of us as lovers. The possibilities are endless. Imagine the levels of sexual pleasure that we could give to each other. Imagine the triangular orgies that we could have. My body belongs to both of you. My cunt belongs to both your cocks. I want to suck both your cocks. I want your cocks jostling, slithering and sliding against each other inside my cunt. I want the three of us to bath in each other’s sweats. So there, both of you are my husband’s now. There is no need to fight anymore. Let us resume our sexual triangle.

Nemai: I was overwhelmed by sister in law’s plea to curtail our plans for a fight to the finish. The very fact that she accepted my marriage proposal and declared herself to be my wife signalled a partial victory for me. I had managed to gain a footing in this sexual triangle .Now I had equal rights over sister in laws body as my brother.

Balram: It was a stalemate between me and Nemai. He had wanted Mona for himself but now we both had equal rights over her. We were both her husband’s. I was quite aroused by the idea. And I needed to relieve the sexual tension that had built up between me and Nemai, so I turned towards him.

Mona: The fact that I had declared both of them to be my husband’s seemed to have aroused the two men and their cocks were engorged once again. What was to be a fight to the finish would now be settled through another cockfight. My two husbands lined up on the bed with their cocks pointing towards each other. I took a hold of both cocks and softly rubbed the cocks of my two husbands against each other. Then I took turns sucking on each of their cocks to get them hard and ready for the cockfight. They thrust their cocks at each other without further ado. Both men were eager to prove their sexual prowess to me. While their cocks fought I licked at the two cocks and rubbed the balls of both my husband’s with my fingers. The two of them were in sexual frenzy now. Their equal position as my husband’s left both men with an equal footing in this sexual triangle. Now they both wanted to prove who the better man was sexually. I urged them both on with my mouth, tasting their semen’s with my tongue even as their cocks fought viciously.

Nemai: Sister in law was licking at the tips of our cocks and it was driving us both mad.

Mona: My two husbands came in my mouth and their semen mixed in my mouth.
    Last edited by kamafight; December 30th, 2013 at 09:20 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Re: Twin Brothers Cockfight over Wife - aka The Hairy Apes

Chapter 10: The End

Mona: I am not going to mouth some cliche like we lived happily ever after. The brothers were still intensly jealous with each other over me. But generally I kept their rivalry in check. They would have intense wrestling bouts in front of me and I would cheer both of them on. We would have intense threesomes where their cocks duelled inside my cunt. My sex life improved drastically after I took both the brothers as my husbands.

Nemai: Atlast I was deeply entrenched with my brother. I had missed him so much when he got married. Now, not only were we living together and wrestling each other, but we were sharing a wife as well. The bond between us had only strengthened. Nothing could tear us apart now. Mona was like the glue that engulfed us and kept us together. Nothing brought me closer to my brother more than our cocks slithering and sliding against each other inside Mona's cunt. There would be moments of jealousy between us when we would both try to claim Mona for ourselves. But we would often settle this through a naked wrestling match.

Balram: Yes, I was glad to revive the bond between me and my brother. Like Nemai said, nothing brought us closer than his cock being pitted against mine inside the cunt of our shared wife. By being married to Mona, it was almost as if us two hairy apes were married to each other.
    Last edited by kamafight; December 30th, 2013 at 10:04 PM.

Junior Hostboard Member clitfighter's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hi kamafight,

I am waiting for so much from you.can you please continue with both husbands now have sexfight on their first night after both twin brothers bacame husbands and after that both the brothers will have firstnight with eachother and i am waiting if you can add pics or gojack or catman can help us.

thanks bachi

Credits
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi kamafight,please continue your story . i love this story very much. two cocks sexfight for one cunt. so hot . continue , please

Credits
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by clitfighter View Post
    Hi kamafight,

I am waiting for so much from you.can you please continue with both husbands now have sexfight on their first night after both twin brothers bacame husbands and after that both the brothers will have firstnight with eachother and i am waiting if you can add pics or gojack or catman can help us.

thanks bachi
    hey clitfighter, i dont think there would be an official first night since the sexual triangle was already consummated.

Credits
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bbling View Post
    Hi kamafight,please continue your story . i love this story very much. two cocks sexfight for one cunt. so hot . continue , please
    hey bbling, i might continue this story. it is very close to my heart. watch this space for more.

Credits
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hi kama,

After marriage proposal, i hope they will get married and then both will be official husbands and then arrange a sex-fight in their wife's cunt on first night and after that both the husbands will have a violent and sexy first-night with each other, that would be fine.

Regards
    Bachi

Junior Hostboard Member twinfanatic's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Fabulous, didn't know that the story out beat the original with only a few superb updates and re-writes. Loved how all 3 of the characters tell of their own perspective sides of the story. Looks like Nemai was just a little bit greedy. But now it looks like its a truce between the brothers.

Credits
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hi kamafight,

Its been long time i see your stories, can you please post another like this with another story line....please....

urs
    bachi

Credits
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Fabulous, didn't know that the story out beat the original with only a few superb updates and re-writes. Loved how all 3 of the characters tell of their own perspective sides of the story. Looks like Nemai was just a little bit greedy. But now it looks like its a truce between the brothers.
    hey i'm glad you liked it. it was written quite hastily.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by clitfighter View Post
    Hi kamafight,

Its been long time i see your stories, can you please post another like this with another story line....please....

urs
    bachi
    hello bachi, i've been getting a few ideas in my mind. but not been able to sit down and write. keep checking this forum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast