Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Part-Time Work - New Story by JB57

Every time I go on line and see there's a new JB57 story, I say Happy Birthday to me.

I love these out of the blue stories.

Even if this story started by or from by some other writer JB57 makes it his own by his style.

I can't wait for the next part to this story, and it's a orgy fight and it's a JB57 cross-over story

too. O' SHIT - YA.

These orgy fights aren't your favorite things to write, the time it takes and all, but thanks all the same.

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    Every time I go on line and see there's a new JB57 story, I say Happy Birthday to me.
    lol so true

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great story! I hope Kris wins the cold war and beats the Russian (I still love after 20 plus years when American woman slander their Russian rivals as Commies!"

Senior Hostboard Member
    Part-Time Work - New Story by JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JB57

I hate to be a pain, but. Will part 2 to this hot story be coming out soon?

Or just another part to any of your other stories any time soon?

Again trying not to rush, thanks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear DW,

It is unlikely that I will have the time or energy to work on any of my stories before the end of the year. I could surprise myself and get something else out but, at this time, I am simply much too busy in my regular work to put in the time and energy that these stories require. I have found in the recent past that some story idea really inspires me and I put aside everything else I should be doing and turn out a story - my last stories "Wife vs. Mistress" and "Club Wars" both fall into that category (though "Club Wars" was something I had been imagining doing for years). However, the other stories that I have outstanding - New Girl, Bianca Torres and the Minotaur, and Part-Time Work - have all entered the phase where completing them will require some concentrated time and energy that I just don't have right now. To put it another way, I'm not inspired by them right now and finishing will be an act of will or a rediscovery of inspiration, which can take time. I also have "Queen of the Nile" to finish, though the problem there is that I just can't figure out how to end it - I've actually written quite a bit more on that, but the ending has me stumped.

On top of all this, I am also helping Deensmith with two of his stories and I feel terribly guilty that I have not been able to do more work on them. In fact, my plan is to do some work on Deen's latest story before I do any more work on mine.

So, I'm afraid that not too much is likely to happen with any of my stories in the immediate future. Sorry about that. All I can say is that all of these tales will be done, hopefully in the new year, but I can't make any other promises than that. I'm sorry for testing your patience but that is the current situation.

JB57
    JB57

Hostboard Member wrestlemanijak's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your grateful fan forever ,THANK YOU JB57,GREAT STORY!!!

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Hi JB

first thanks a lot for all your latest stories - they are all great and exciting to read - but since I've a week spot for hard working girls like your tugboat captain, I've for a while thougt about a follow up.

I?m not a native speaker of english, so it takes me a while to write, but since JB hasn?t published anyhthing for a while now, I hope this can do as an inspiration

------------------ OOO --------------

After a long and hard day, sweating and swearing, while fighting with the heavy tows of the medium sized freighters her small tugboat can assist, Kristina was tired, dirty and her lumberjack shirt is stained with oil and has huge wet spots of sweat under her armpits as well as below her bulging breasts.

Anyhow, she had to go berthing to fill her fuelt tanks, so she steered directly to industrial part of the port. As she slowly and skillfully manouvered her boat cloase to the quay and attached her hawsers, she noticed a gang of dockworkers a bit a away, who also seemed to enjoy that the working day is over.

She turned away and returned her attention to the boat, she had to shut down the engine, shut off fuel pumps and numerous other duties before she could leave the ship. As she is bent over the engine, she heard a loud shout: ?Ahoy there?! - the voice was friendly enough, but Kristina detected hint of a challenging tone as well.

As she raised up and turned against the quay, she noticed a person standing close to the quayside, the ragged and dirty clothing indicates that it is one of the dockers, but as the shout was repeated, Kristina focused and realised it was a woman. A woman with sweat and dirt shining at her face, with her hair black, very short and messy and greasy.

But also a woman who looked to be built very similar to herself and as Kristian nodded in response, she noticed a strange feeling of tension inside her body, it is like her breasts swelled just a little and her loins tightened a bit.

The deck of the tugboat was only about two feets above the quay and as the strange woman walked close to the gangway, she asked politely: ?May I come aboard ??

?Sure why not!? replied the captain as she unconsciously expectantly assumed a challenging position, whith her breasts pushed upwards. The stranger boarded with a smooth walk and stopped just in front of Kristina.

?I?m new in this harbour and I?ve heard so much about you, I just had to meet you!? said the dockhand politely, but with a strange intensive stare, as she removed her worn work gloves and stretched out her hand.

Kristina grabbed the hand with a firm grip, as she locked eyes with the stranger: ?I?m sure that most of what you?ve heard are lies and exaggerations!?.

?My name is Anja?, similed Anja as she squezed Kristinas hand hard and continued: ?I?ve heard you are supposed to be the strongest woman in the habour area, that might be the only exaggeration I can think of!?

With those words Anja let go of the handshake, and to Kristinas surprise, took one step backwards, reached down, grabbed her shirt just above the vaistline and pulled it up from the shaggy trousers, unbottened all and let it hang down and open. The inside of her tits were exposed, but the nipples were still covered. Her breasts were huge enough to force the shirt to hang a bit away from her sweaty upper chest.

Kristina was shocked, by some reason she hadn?t expected this, but her body responded immediately as it sent a wave of arousal up to her breasts making her nipples stiffen rockhard and down to her groin where she could feel how her cunt became moist and her labia begun to swell. Hugrily Kristian let her eyes sweep over what was exposed of the dockworker?s breasts ? noticed how suntanned, dirty and sweaty the innersides where and how the hard nipples made small dents in the rough cloth of the shirt.

Within the next second Kristina reached down with both hands, pulled her shirt up of her trousers and split it open so fast that several of the buttons were torn off. Then she also let it hang down and open, exposing the sweaty and stained innerside of her breasts.

Anja felt the same shock of arousal at the sight of the captains firm breasts, but before she could utter a word, Kristina took one step forward, smashed her partly covered breasts into Anjas and grabbed her in a firm bearhug. As four firm breasts collided, both woman grunted with pleasure and as Anaja immediately wrapped her arms around Kristina, the two women were now face to face

Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear Johannes,

Thanks! This is a good start to a good story and it does give my some inspiration. I will see about writing a short story about the encounter between Kris and Anja, based on what you have offered here. At the least, it is on my "to do" list!

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Dear JB

wouw, looking forward to read more about Kristina from the Masters Hand !

Senior Hostboard Member
    Part-Time Work - New Story by JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A great little teaser story Johannes.