I?ve decided to write some brief comments about some sexfight stories I?ve been reading recently, as if I was some kind of critic. I don?t want to sound pretentious: these are just a few notes about what I liked and what not, so with some luck somebody will find this guide useful.

I pretend to be updating the list from time to time, and I?d be pleased if you comment with your own thoughts.

One last thing: I?ll try not to do spoilers.

Wet. Wild. Writhing. By Caitlin Norrell.

The last story from Caitlyn Norrell is way longer than her previous stories and she takes full advantage of that to write a hot, tense duel with some interruptions that makes the build up great. The story confronts a ?sexfight actress? against a stripper, first in a swimming pool where they have a brief struggle that ends without winner or decisive moves. After that their rivalry evolves and Chelsea, the actress, go after Chandler to her workplace. There?s a hot long duel in a private room that doesn?t finish their battle, so they set a date in the swimming pool again for the final showdown.

And although that final showdown is well written and is as hot as we can expect, there?s no end, since after some furious battle the girls decide to move to a room? and the story ends without telling us what happens there.

I suppose there?s a second story on the works to continue since the point the story stops, but I would like to read it in the same text. Or make the swimming pool scene complete.

Anyway, there?s enough action in the story to satisfy me, and of course is worth the price. Maybe it?s not as good as I hate you, the first from Norrell stories, but it?s better than the most of them. If you haven?t read it, give it a try.

Furious catfight. By Julia Vargas.

I?ve read this story in its Spanish version, Pelea de gatas.

The story is about a rich brat girl, some kind of Paris Hilton chick, that wants to keep her fame at all costs. As she tries to make up with the hottest film star in a party, named Michael (Fassbender?) she finds a rival in an innocent young starlet (not described as an ex-Disney, but that?s the impression it gave to me) that also wants a love story with Michael.

They lock in a fierce catfight in the bathroom but the fight quickly evolves to a steamy sexfight where the two girls attack each other with all they have.

The story advances slowly at first, as we read about the dirty life of the rich girl character for many pages (there?s no fights but sex scenes), but the action quickens once the party starts and the are some very nice details that makes the story great, as a duel between the girls unnoticed by Michael even when he?s right there.

There?s a nice contrast between the two girls and one can feel the intensity of their hatred that grows during the brawl. I would have liked a longer fight, but the story is worth the price.

P.S. Oh, and I love the cover.