Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: My sexfight stories reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    Thanks PalomaJara for the nice review of The Seashore, but I'm not the only writer of the e-book: M.Petri is the co-writer, and an amazing one!
    You are right; my mistake. I've corrected briefly the post and I hope M. Petri forgives me. Where can I find more of her/his stories?

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PalomaJara View Post
    You are right; my mistake. I've corrected briefly the post and I hope M. Petri forgives me. Where can I find more of her/his stories?
    The Seashore is the first Petri's story... but it won't be the last one
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member PalomaJara's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Two more reviews.

Sexual surrender: Better seductress 3, by Caitlyn Norrell

The third story in the series changes one of the contenders, as one of the women in the former chapter was soundly defeated and the winner is challenged by her mistress.

Not too many surprises in this new story. Again there are some magic details, although they work more as a background than having an actual weight in the story. The fight is as well executed as we are used to in Caitlyn Norrell. I miss some of the chemistry that we found in the second chapter, but either way is a good story.

Worth the price again. You can buy it here.

Betrayal, by Caitlyn Norrel

Yes, again her. I was looking for a link to the Seductress book when I found she had another new story and a new serie. I am almost sure this is a new serie, since the end, although it?s clear, gives us a slight hint of be ready for a sequel. And I?d like it very much.

Betrayal is set in a world where there?s a organization that is looking for a magic pendant (again that fantasy edge many Norrel?s stories have). Once the pendant is found they send Selena, a beautiful warrior, to recover it; but there?s a traitor in the organization (from another rival organization? not clear yet), Selena?s best friend Brianna? until they both competed for a man.

After a hot brief struggle in the headquarters they meet again in the temple that guards the pendant and there they engage in a hot, steamy long sexfight full of chemistry and hate. Very well done even if there isn?t anything really surprising in the fight.

I liked it much more than Seductress 3, anyway, and of course it?s worth the price. And you can buy it here.

Senior Hostboard Member
    My sexfight stories reviews

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx View Post
    The Seashore is the first Petri's story... but it won't be the last one
    I hope so
    Seashore is magnificent story my favirite

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morton007 View Post
    I love that there's a Caitlyn Norrel writing sex fight stories for amazon...but at the same time I feel like I reached my limit on what he/she can present--the last one I read was about two girls in a bar who stay after closing for a sex fight--exactly what I like, fairly realistic, but somehow just lacks the intensity I was looking for. Wet, Wild and Writhing was the last one I liked--fairly good all the way through and with a perfect setup for a sequel but the author hasn't returned to that setup. On the other hand I just don't have any interest in the magic/fantasy scenarios. I'm at least glad that Norrel is prolific and the books are very cheap so at some point I'm sure they'll do another one I like.
    I don't mind fantasy or magic scenarios, and in her stories they seem to use more as backgrounds than to have any real effect in the story, but I know what you are saying and probably you are right. I have the feeling she has found a formula to write -or has found what appeals her most- and she doesn't move from that. Sometimes she seems to be on cruising speed. That's why I like when she adds some new details, as the bondage in Seductress 2, or the beginning in the last one, Betrayal.

Wet wild and writhing was designed to have a sequel -in fact i thought the end was very abrupt- but haven't arrived yet, although I'm sure she will eventually write it, because the story is actually yelling for a follow up.

What I think is lost from the first stories is some kind of intensity, as you say, specially in the build ups of the stories, at the beginning; in the I hate you stories, for example, there was really a way to describe the hate and rivalry between the girls that make me see how it was growing when i was reading it. That finesse now is forgotten; well, not forgotten because Norrel is very careful to describe the hate between the rivals, but it is not so... proved as it was in the earlier stories.

However, as I've wrote in my reviews, the stories are worth the price, I think. Even the worse ones are crafted and are enjoyable. For my tastes, of course.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for posting the reviews, I purchased Caitlyn Norrel's stories and I am now a big fan of her work.

I hope the Seashore is soon up for sale on Amazon.com so I can download it to my kindle (after all one of my favs of all time Spontaneous Combustion is up for sale on Amazon. A great story! Purchase that book and you won't be disappointed. Anubis created an epic tale of two woman caught in each others orbit of hate and envy. Well worth the price of admission

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morton007 View Post
    Yes, like I said, I'm glad someone's doing it--the Indian and most of the other stories that try to work in the genre on amazon are pretty much all terrible. Actually "Furious Catfight" by Julia Vargas gets pretty good by the end and she just put another one up, Bitches on a Plane. So there's some kind of market for this stuff. I'll read the other Norrel stories just to see if there's anything decent in there...
    Reading it now!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Bitches on a plane, by Julia Vargas

This is the second story from Julia Vargas I've read and I liked more than the first (the first took a lot of time to get to the point; here the interest comes soon in the story). As we can read in Amazon:
    Valeria, a blond gorgeous chick, finds an unpleasant surprise in her trip to New York: her sexy arch rival Paula, the woman she rivaled with for an old lover, has a seat next to her on the plane. The two bitter rivals are pushed against each other during the fly until their clash is inevitable, and they engage in a fierce struggle trying not to get caught by the rest of the passage.
    The best part in the story is how they fight in silence, surrounded by the other passengers of the flight. They have a very rough titfight, using their hands, in their seats, covered by a blanket, then a hot fingerfucking battle in the restroom and they engage in a final battle in their seats again. The fights are really intense and fierce and there?s a lot of trashtalking involved between both women -hissed, as they can?t make too much noise. The author has success showing us the savage hatred between the rivals, you can feel it clearly when you read it.

One thing I found curious is that the author changes the POV from one girl to another; first you root for one girl, then for the other, then you understand why the first need to win the fight, later you cheer for the second. Nicely done and works well.

The story ends with a clear winner, but I think it is asking for a sequel, since not all is solved -no more words to avoid a spoiler.

I?ve read the story in its Spanish version, but you can read it in English here. Worth the price for the length of the story (about 60 pages) and its intensity.

Junior Hostboard Member ironage66's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That story was so hot imagine the excitment between these two women "wow" anyone want to roleplay this fight right now.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast