Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

ANTOINETTE'S NEW ADVENTURE, PART SEVENTEEN, by A.Penman

ANTOINETTE’S NEW ADVENTURE
    CHAPTER 17
    ANTOINETTE’S EPILOGUE

Hello dear readers. Antoinette here, with a final few words about the events that took place last night.

As was made abundantly clear in the previous chapters, my lady Brenda and I got into a heated sexual romp with Brenda’s sexy Judo instructor Mariko, and her equally sexy lover, Ruby. It truly was a night that we’ll remember for the rest of our lives. Neither I nor Brenda had ever engaged in a four woman sex orgy before. And I get the feeling that last night’s events will precipitate many more nights of girls on girls slutty encounters with these two hot women who seem to enjoy pussy to pussy fucking as much as we do. At least, that is my hope for the future. Brenda, I’m certain, would also welcome future trysts with these two amazing women.

But, here’s the thing. This wasn’t just four women locked in heated lesbian lust. It was much more than that. At a certain point in the proceedings, time seemed to stand still. Both Brenda and myself feel like we lost large chunks of time. We both felt that, for a certain amount of time, we were in between a state of existence and non existence. I know. That sounds bizarre. But I swear that it’s true. And it gets even more off the wall. Allow me to elucidate.

I believe that it all started when Ruby suggested that we try this “magical lotion” that she procured at a small shop on Oak Street. It was a concoction that was supposedly created by some enigmatic woman named Lady Bianca, and supposedly designed specifically for the business in which we were about to engage. Needless to say, there was a good amount of skepticism initially. But with a good bit of figurative arm twisting from Ruby, we all agreed to try this mysterious liquid.

Well, I mean to tell you, the stuff delivered on it’s promise. We were able to achieve cunt to cunt interface the likes of which I never would have thought was possible. This stuff was magical. It made the labia lockups a thousand times more intimate. And when clitorises came together, well, it was mind bending. This stuff seemed to make our clits fuller and stronger, which allowed for more profound contact and better friction from top to tip.

First Ruby and I locked in a deep cunt fuck that was excruciating in its fullness and intimacy. At the same time, Brenda and Mariko (two women who had craved cunt to cunt pleasure with each other for some time) finally came together. I could tell that they were as intimately locked up as Ruby and myself. Eventually, we switched partners because we all wanted the total experience. So it came down to Ruby and Brenda and Mariko and me. But despite the different anatomy, the result was the same. Equally compatible pussies fucked with unbelievable passion. With each lip-smacking stroke of Mariko’s cunt on mine, my body thrilled to the core. With each joust and parry between Mariko’s clitoris and mine, it felt like my head was going to explode. Brenda reports feeling the same thrilling sensations as her cunt stroked deeply with Ruby’s sweet meat.

But here’s the odd thing. At some point during the action, Brenda and I went somewhere. I talked this over with my lady, and she concurred. There is a chunk of time missing from our minds and memories that we cannot account for. I’m not certain where we went, but for a while, we were definitely not in that room and that bed withRuby and Mariko. And to make this sound even more unbelievable, I have the uneasy feeling that we were somewhere between shadow and substance, between real and surreal, between existence and non existence.

To further illustrate my point, there was a moment near the end when, after a major orgasm, Mariko called out Bianca’s name. When she realized that it was me on top of her, she rolled me over on my back and told me how glad she was to have me in her arms, like I had returned from someplace. She quickly apologized for calling out Bianca’s name, then told me she got caught up in the moment because I was fucking her so good.

Ruby also had to apologize to Brenda. It seems that she was calling out June’s name just a split second before their body to body orgasm.

Finally, there’s this juicy morsel of believe it or not.

Once the apologies were accepted (really, what choice did Brenda and I have?) we all decided that a final scissor fuck was in order. Indeed, on this amazing night of woman to woman lotus eating, why not fuck it out to the finish?

Mariko suddenly decided to direct this final encounter. But it was almost like she was receiving directions from someone. She had us all clasp hands in what was meant to be a total bond of four women who were about to fuck to an excruciating final climax. As it turned out, this was exactly what happened.

A little ways into it, I felt a cunt to cunt bond with the sensei that was unlike anything I’ve ever felt before. Our hungry cunts were locked in such a voracious fuck that it felt like there was a third cunt in the mix. It felt like Mariko was fucking me with two cunts. When I pointed this out, while screaming and writhing in pure ecstasy, she said that (believe it or not) Lady Bianca had joined us. According to her, our cunts had become a searing, single entity with Bianca’s other worldly cunt. In hindsight, I can’t say for sure if that was true. But in the heat of the cunt meat lockup, who was I to argue? Not to mention that, according to Ruby, she and Brenda were cunt locked with Bianca’s lady, June.

My Brenda admitted that last night’s denouement was spectacular to the point of surreal. But, pragmatist that she is, she remains unconvinced that June had joined in and had ejaculated into her cunt. She also agreed that there was a missing stretch of time that she could not explain.

On the other hand, I can’t wait to smear that magical liquid, rich in natural oils and emollients, on my swollen, gaping cunt and challenge the enigmatic Lady Bianca to a private duel. I’m pretty sure that Mariko would be more than willing to join in the fun. And I have no doubt that Ruby wouldn’t mind hooking up with Brenda once again.
    I know…I know. I’m a slut.

Regards,
    Antoinette
    Last edited by apenman; September 22nd, 2016 at 08:47 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: ANTOINETTE'S NEW ADVENTURE, PART SEVENTEEN, by A.Penman

thanks apenman for these wonderful 2 chapters. my english isn't good enough to write more so i thank you in a other way. i hope you like it. check your PMs

damn:
    The following errors occurred with your submission
    apenman has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calla242 View Post
    thanks apenman for these wonderful 2 chapters. my english isn't good enough to write more so i thank you in a other way. i hope you like it. check your PMs

damn:
    calla242

Sorry,
    I forgot my PM box was full. I just cleared it. If you're so inclined, try again.
    Thanks of liking my story.
    A. Penman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This series was good & yes was well written as well, the only thing it lacked was competitiveness, Jealousy & Rage. Everything that happened was done in fun & intimacy, it would be wonderful if there was real anger, jealousy, fighting, Hatred in some parts as well. But still it is an interesting series & i appreciate the writer's efforts.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zara03 View Post
    This series was good & yes was well written as well, the only thing it lacked was competitiveness, Jealousy & Rage. Everything that happened was done in fun & intimacy, it would be wonderful if there was real anger, jealousy, fighting, Hatred in some parts as well. But still it is an interesting series & i appreciate the writer's efforts.
    Hello Zara,

Forgive my poor English, it is not my native language.

I understand your point of view. I also have written some sexfight stories enriched with some violence, rage, anger... always combined with a lot of trib of course.

However there are "friendly" sexfights also. Two women are not rivals, there is nothing to settle between them. They may be lovers, friends, or to be simply atracted to each other. They turn their erotic action to sexfight ONLY to turn things wilder. Because the heat of their contest turn things wilder.
    At this case, sexfight is only an erotic game. It is a wild erotic game, but it remains a game. If you are a competitive person, you want to win even in a friendly game versus a friend, isn't it ?
    Of course, finally you enjoy the game, either you win or lose. Friendly sexfight is a similar case.

Here in this board there are many friends of friendly sexfights, as there are many readers/writers who prefer more (or much more) "fight" in a sexfight. We are all ok and we all take a look at the stories of the "other side" which sometimes we find hot as well.

Be well ! Have fun !

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zara03 View Post
    Zara03-

First of all thank you for your comments and observations. As Giannis noted, there are stories that feature more fighting and stories that feature more sex. Although I will throw in an occasional "tussle" between characters, normally "real anger, jealousy, fighting and hatred" are not my style.

For the most part, I like to bring together women who feel an undeniable sexual tension between them. In some cases I like to give the impression that they could/might fight. But ultimately they decide to settle matters between their thighs. In some stories one or both women are new to the female/female scene, in other stories they have experience.

In the case of this story, Ruby and Mariko are girlfriends, as are Brenda and Antoinette. Of course, four hot women all together for the first time equals overwhelming sexual tension. In fact, I wrote this story because some readers had asked if I was ever going to write a four girl story. And in the end, it turned into a supernatural six girl sex match. Lots of intense and, at times, playful sex but no fighting.

Thanks,
    A. Penman

PS- Send me your email address by Hostboard PM. If you still wish to communicate. I tried the one you sent before. It didn't work.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jealousy is a odd emotion, it can rear it's ugly head up at any time.

It can make or break any relationship. It can turn love or like into hate and

dislike in a second. And this can happen, with out you really noticed that it

happened.

But in this Apenman's story, some thing over road this.

These four women were horny as shit for one another, physically.

Their lust for one another took over every emotion they had.

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    Jealousy is a odd emotion, it can rear it's ugly head up at any time.

It can make or break any relationship. It can turn love or like into hate and

dislike in a second. And this can happen, with out you really noticed that it

happened.

But in this Apenman's story, some thing over road this.

These four women were horny as shit for one another, physically.

Their lust for one another took over every emotion they had.
    Gold star, DC!
    AP