Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: Wife vs. Mistress Part Two: Part II

Quote Originally Posted by AegonHentaryen View Post
    I do agree with the idea of burden we bear when not putting on paper, sometimes because we do not have "inspiration" and sometimes because we just want to make it perfect, and that is where I think we're wrong.

It reminds me of George Martin's last book who came out 9 years ago, and we are still waiting for the next part. For the reasons I mentionned above, he didn't make much progress, and at some point now, he (we?) is worried about completing the series at all due to his age.
    So I guess that I would be of the team who would try to force themselves to continue writing, in fear of regretting never finishing my work.

As of Wife vs Mistress pt3, it's the story who got me to join the forum, and I've been waiting for years now haha, so I guess that I can wait more. But the whole "next week it's up" got me over excited!

Anyways, as Rival's Rapture said, when it's done, we'll be here (I hope!) to read it, and give feedbacks and praises.

I"ve written about 15 pages of the conclusion and I think I have another 10 pages or so to go. It is coming along and it will be done soon. I took a break this weekend and I have some work-related stuff that has taken up time. Also,to be perfectly honest, I've made more progress on a couple of other stories that I am more interested in doing, but I've sworn not to post anything until WvM is up.

Another problem with writing this story is that the expectations of it have become so high. At least, that's the impression I have. I ask that people temper their expectations - at this point, I just want the story complete. However, I will leave the door open for more possible stories featuring the same characters in the future.

JB
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member eprog35's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Where is part one?

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    Zoulou is right.

As a small branch off scene or chapter to a number of wife vs mistress stories here on the board. I think it would
    add to the story. To read about the cheating husband having sex with the other woman, so that he can compare the
    two women.
    But, all in all - it is up to the writer, of the story.
    To me, to add a little zip to one of these type stories. Would be if the wife witnesses her husband having sex with the
    other woman, and or. The other woman witnesses the husband having sex with his wife - after the wife vs mistress
    ***/sex fight.

In a wife vs the other woman type story. It would be cool if the wife was there the vary first time her husband and the
    other woman first meet. And the wife, herself finds this other woman super, super hot.
    In the back of her mind, she hopes this woman - does have a affair with her husband. Giving her a reason to go
    after this other woman - herself woman to woman. Then a new rivalry is born.

I know, this husband/other woman working together story line has been in a number of stories here.
    But, I think there are other ways these wife vs the other woman theme stories can start.
    A good one is JB57's story - Hot Tub Parties.

Thanks JB57.

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eprog35 View Post
    Where is part one?
    If you're talking about Wife vs. Mistress, it's here: Wife vs. Mistress by JB57 – Fights.Sexy

If you're talking about Hot Tub Parties, it's here: Hot Tub Parties by JB57 – Fights.Sexy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awesome story, I am a big fan of your stories. Hoping to see the conclusion soon. Can't wait for it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vg12 View Post
    Awesome story, I am a big fan of your stories. Hoping to see the conclusion soon. Can't wait for it.

YOu'll be happy to know that I wrote the conclusion of the story last night and that I finally have a plan about how the rest of the story before that conclusion will go! So, hopefully, the end is in sight!

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Talking Re: Wife vs. Mistress Part Two: Part II

* Watches this thread from a nearby rooftop. *

Junior Hostboard Member noypi23's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

was there already a final conclusion to this story? i must have missed it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Dear Board,

Bumping up! I was not able to find Part I of this story on the big list, but Part II is accessible, so I'm bumping this up, in preparation for Part III.

JB57
    JB57

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234