Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Titfighting and Sexfighting Video REVIEWS

the first pussy kiss is at 01:07 and they are really hot for each other. first one woman cums then the other (not sure if the first woman dosn't cum again a bit while the other cums). then both decide to settle this with their clits.
    i don't know how much i can show you because i don't want to violate their copyright rules. this short clip should you give a short insight of whats going on:
    preview.mp4

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Titfighting and Sexfighting Video REVIEWS

Quote Originally Posted by calla242 View Post
    the first pussy kiss is at 01:07 and they are really hot for each other. first one woman cums then the other (not sure if the first woman dosn't cum again a bit while the other cums). then both decide to settle this with their clits.
    i don't know how much i can show you because i don't want to violate their copyright rules. this short clip should you give a short insight of whats going on:
    preview.mp4
    Thx for sharing your insights. It doesn't happen often that Foxycombat video's have multiple orgasms. Although I am not a fan of Nici, she does seem to be very competitive in this match. The gals even trade some slaps...
    I will try to look into this one the following days. I believe I have some overdue credit still hanging around there...

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Karol Lilen VS Chelsie Sun @defeatedsexfights.com

Review Karol Lilen VS Chelsie Sun
    Tribadism Sexfight: Karol Lilien (Czech) Vs Chelsie Sun (Czech) | Sex Fight- Defeatedxxx
    Through streaming I could not see a product code (if they actually have those at all), so all I can say it's their second sexfight product/video/

I never seem to agree with the descriptions of defeatedsexfight on the looser cums first. After the first girl came, the sexfight went on. Which actually is a good thing to me. I was actually at first a bit reluctant because of the looser cums first.

I also disagree about the dominant position of Karol. Sure she got Chelsie good, but got her moments too being the 'attacker' and like Karol she was being quite aggressive at it too. In fact after one of Karol's orgasm, Chelsie wouldn't stop and got 2 in a row. But Karol striked back a few moments later with a vengeance.
    These 2 worked real good together. The were pretty loud in their agony. Some other video's I have seen the girl being dominated was pretty quiet. Just a matter of taste I guess.
    The girls had quite some spirited trash talking. Wish I understood Czech. I don't ask for much, just enough to understand trash talk ^_^

I just watched this video and it was... thumbsup! At least to me.

The good:
    -to me the girls are hot. Perhaps not as pretty as Alexa Tomas and Sweetcat, but they make up for spirit.
    -I liked that one girls was a brunette and the other a blonde.
    -the sexfight was very competitive imho. Although the one on her back, allways was the one dominated. Logically you might think, but I have for example seen Luna at Tribgirls in action at the bottom, but fucked back so intense she got the other girls to cum.
    -barely directed/scripted. Although I do enjoy some scripted sexfights, I prefer when the girls are genuinely making eachother hot, instead of strictly following a script and faking orgasms at the indicated moments.
    -both girls seemed pretty equal. Defeatedsexfight says otherwise, but I disagree on this.
    -the looser was defeated in such a convincing hard way... that was a real treat to watch.

The 'bad':
    -the girls don't speak English, but did had a lot of trash talk. So a pity for those of us who don't speak Czech.
    - I wish their preview/trailer videos did NOT show the winner. That spoiled the fun a bit for me.
    -only 1 style of trib, scissors with one on her back.

Conclusion:
    Score 7/10 (1 lowest and 10 highest)
    I enjoyed this video and was actually suprised, because to me both girls were competitive and have their agressive/dominant moments.
    I actually start to appreciate the face sitting finish from dsf. It's not just a pose, but the girls often use it as a teasing and torture tool. Rubbing the face, suffocating her opponent and even having herself licked to orgasm. It seems to be like a signature thing from dsf. Just like Ultimate Surrender have their dildo punishment for the looser(s).

- - - Updated - - -

Review LADY DEE VS NATALY CHERRY
    http://defeatedsexfight.com/tribadis...dee-vs-nataly/

Lady Dee might be a youngster, but she has quite the competitive spirit, which makes a great sexfighter.
    Nataly Cherry is very hot. The 2 have 69 sexfight at xxx.defeated.xxx, fighting over some girl. I like to watch that one as some imaginary prequel of this trib match. Lesbian Fighting to Squirming Forced Orgasms | Defeatedxxx | Defeatedxxx
    Nataly would not just let herself be fucked, she has some good rubbing back in the submissive position. Which could not prevent her from cumming, but damm. Her orgasm wasn't even over (or was it only starting) or she turned the tables on Dee. But to my suprised Dee did the same thing! She felt the fire burning and gained the strength to get Nataly on her back. Where the heck did Dee find the energy and control to keep grinding on her enemy? It was sweet to see how happy she was with her victory.
    This was a real back and forth match. (Although the first turn, seemed a bit planned/staged, because the dominant girl went for the submissive position herself.)

I rate this video a 7/10. The girls were competitive and hot. If there was some more variety in the positions, I would have rated it higher.