I still check out the JMR videos because he's the only one on earth at the moment still trying to do at least some kind of fantasy scenarios and set-ups rather than just putting two girls on a mat and telling them to wrestle. The problem is so many of his models are over the hill, or have been doing this so long it's just impossible for them to act interested any more. Napali and California Wildcats are still operating but just barely and neither have put out anything worth purchasing in years.
Two recent JMR efforts interested me. He got a redheaded girl named Krissy Lynn who is relatively new to this stuff and he put her in some of his fist-fight videos--I usually fast-forward through these to get to the clinches which are brief but usually sexy. Krissy Lynn was so hot that I watched the whole video of her and Tanya Danielle (Boxing With the Boss, just sampled so far on JMR's members site I think). Lynn has a great body, is super cute and actually seemed to have a tiny bit of acting talent and enthusiasm to sell this stuff--I'm dying to see her in something other than a fistfight (which must be JMR's most popular product, but to me they are just silly). Toward the end of Boxing with the Boss, as is typical of these videos, JMR has red jam and makeup smeared on the models to simulate blood and bruises, if you're into that sort of thing (I'm not). He has the two women clinched together, exhausted, threatening each other as they're panting against each other's mouths, and they eventually go into a kiss from this--for me this is exactly what I want to see and it's played perfectly by the two women--but it is RUINED because their faces are covered with fucking raspberry jam! Sheesh...
Now the other surprising JMR discovery I had was something called Smells Like Victory with Christina Carter and Samantha Grace, who is kind of a MILF-next-door version of Scarlett Johannson. I had seen these two in another JMR fist-fighting video which was lame but I really liked the matchup and was hoping to see them in more of a catfight or sex fight. Then I see they're in Smells Like Victory together, but it's a video (like an earlier custom one done with Tori Sinclair and Venus Delight) where the two women are competing to see whose armpits smell strongest. WHA...? Okay, everyone's aroused by something I guess. I wasn't going to even bother with Smells Like Victory but some of the description sounded like it might at least have a little body contact. I bought it and was actually amazed at how much I liked it. This reminded me in a way of some of the older Napali videos I used to love--there is a lot of face to face staredowns, and while the girls are supposed to be kind of smelling each other and comparing each other's scents, that leads to a lot of this face to face stuff and very close, sensual body contact. Also there's real dialogue the women had to learn (some of which is silly regarding their "womanly aromas" but some of which is good) and both really try to put something into their performance. There's breast to breast and belly to belly pressing and rubbing and a long, long body crushing battle on the floor which is very sensuous because of the way Rolen keeps the focus on the women's faces which are often close together, groaning and snarling. Then they arm wrestle on the floor (another classic Napali thing, boring to me but maybe fun for others) and then have a nice, long kissing duel. The "aroma" thing is a constant thing--at one point they're crawling around sniffing each other's butts like dogs--but a lot of the time you can almost dismiss the fact that they're supposed to be smelling each other because it just looks like very sensual face-offs and body to body exploration. My own taste is definitely for this kind of soft-core, more sensual competition, but I especially like that the women never get friendly and maintain a real rivalry and hostility. It's two very soft, curvy bodies--anyway I was shocked at how much I enjoyed this, one of the most interesting videos I've seen in quite a while, especially from JMR. I would not exactly recommend it to everyone here since it seems like people are more interested in the foxy combat/DWW-whatever style "real" sex fights but if you are looking for kind of a throwback to the older Napali or older JMR fantasy scenario videos this is a weird one but I think has some great moments.