Review IVANA SUGAR VS VICTORYA PUPPY
Which pussy is better? | Lesbian Sex Fight- Defeatedxxx

Both girls face of each other on the white stage. Ivana talks down on Victorya's pussy, that she is no match for her. Ivana puts her money where her mouth is, as she wrestles Victorya to the floor and starts tribbing her. Victorya doesn't passively let herself be taken, but tribs back. She even forces Ivana on her back and rubs that resisting cunt.

The girls wrestle back and forth to get the top position and grind down on her opponent.

And as I mentioned, Ivana is imho the current trash talk queen at DSF's. With such sexy quotes like "You hate me, but your pussy loves me." I unofficially crown her Ivana The Mouth ;-)
At some point Victorya totally had me grinning because of her reaction to Ivana's continuous trash talk.
Ivana: "You ride it slow and nice? You think you're good at it now huh? You work on here are for your own enjoy, do you?"
Victorya: "Blablabla... you will come."
Priceless

In this video there is a clear winner. Not only by numbers, but in the end she totally satisfied herself. Not only once, but twice!

I rate this video an 6/10. The action was good and the girls had some good verbal interactions. But it wasn't a close call. One girl was a league higher. I prefer sexfight matches where both are more equal.