View Poll Results: Who do you think is going to win?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ariana

9 37.50%
  • Celeste

15 62.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strengths and weaknesses

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Strengths and weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Just keep in mind that these girls made good use of tactics and kept close attention to their opponents weakness. So Adriana quite a few times turned to lick Celeste pussy.
    Celeste's oh so juicy wet pussy I must say...

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2020

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2021

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2022

After such an intense orgasm Celeste got a bit woozy...

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2032

But the brunette keeps coming back. Her weakness might be that she cums easy and a lot, but she trained on this to get better and increase her stamina. Knowing that Ariana gets knock back hard after an orgasm she keeps pushing her opponent and herself to their limits.

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2027

Getting orgasm after orgasm out of each other...

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2028

Even in her disadvantageous bottom position, Ariana still manages to fight back by giving Celeste a wedgie.

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2033

You get to see each girls advantages and disadvantages, how they have their own strengths and weaknesses. Like how Celeste cums quickly and a lot, or how spend Adriana gets after an orgasm and needs to regain her strength. The girls both utilize their strenght and their opponents weaknesses to win this competition.
    They got their panties so soaking wet... And yet refuse to stop licking and grinding on each other!

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2029

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2030

Xff20adriana20vs20celeste2031

These 2 have such good chemistry. They are totally hot for each other!
    Who do you think is going to win this?
    Pure Joy !! I will buy them (i and II) the sooner possible. I enjoyed their friendly sexfight, just for fun, to find the better woman. I prefer this kind of sexfight than the violent catfights (blood, pain, bondage etc) between rivals who finally turn to sexfights. As you know i am for the "sex" part in a sexfight than in the "fight' part. Competitive trib !!
    Finally when you order a custom video... your guidelines are close to mine !! When i will have the right to send PM (early next week) we will be in touch. I have some goodies for you !!
    Do not forget to accept my request as a friend here ! I am sure you have forgotten it ! (no problem, really, we are very good friends anyway)

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Strengths and weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Pure Joy !! I will buy them (i and II) the sooner possible. I enjoyed their friendly sexfight, just for fun, to find the better woman. I prefer this kind of sexfight than the violent catfights (blood, pain, bondage etc) between rivals who finally turn to sexfights. As you know i am for the "sex" part in a sexfight than in the "fight' part. Competitive trib !!
    Finally when you order a custom video... your guidelines are close to mine !! When i will have the right to send PM (early next week) we will be in touch. I have some goodies for you !!
    Do not forget to accept my request as a friend here ! I am sure you have forgotten it ! (no problem, really, we are very good friends anyway)

Hi G,

happy to hear your like at least my previews. Hopelfully the actual videos won't disappoint.

And indeed most of our wishes are close. My instructions are to let the girls have a competitive sexfight, as genuine as possible (I express that the girls can use my lines, but are free to use their own. I don't want the dialogue, action, etc become too rigid, as the girls try too hard to rehearse the exact phrases. It often diminishes the chemistry and heat of the moment), and not too much violence. They can slap and pull hard a little, even a tiny bit of soft choking, light biting, etc. But no punching, clawing, and other permanent damage. Neither do I prefer domination, pinning down, and other restrictive measures. I want both girls to have equal chances to stimulate eachother, and preferably simulteneously. So the winner is determined by who is better sexually. Not who has more muscles stronger and can restrain the other.

But be warned, that usually I do ask that the girls are more competitive/aggressive/hostile towards eachother than in the encounter between Adriana and Celeste. I believe Adriana is new to the sexfight scene and got a soft start. But as they are good friends in real life, their chemistry was very good.

Looking forward to your PM.

Strange, I already accepted your friends request yesterday. Perhaps it will be visible the moment you can also send PM?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12