Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 59-61

Quote Originally Posted by zara03 View Post
    I love Angel, she is such a nice friend and a great writer. As much as i enjoyed this part i can't help but suggest something. This story line is becoming quite cheesy and romantic in the last few chapters. The feeling of competition and fighting is gone. Angel's encounter with Sara was amazing and fantastic. There should be more encounters like that and not love stories. Making these as love stories is slowly draining the epicness out of this Fantastic series. But It is just my opinion.
    I'm not sure I agree with this assessment. There was a small break because the buildup of Angel and Wendy meeting has been going on since the early chapters. The fights with Wendy and Michelle were only a couple chapters ago, and there is another one in the works. There has to be some payoff for the Angel/Wendy situation. There can't be a knockdown dragout in every chapter.
    If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be like christmas.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by christien View Post
    I'm not sure I agree with this assessment. There was a small break because the buildup of Angel and Wendy meeting has been going on since the early chapters. The fights with Wendy and Michelle were only a couple chapters ago, and there is another one in the works. There has to be some payoff for the Angel/Wendy situation. There can't be a knockdown dragout in every chapter.
    I agree. See the thing is that Angel and Wendy... No they are not just anyone. They are Alphas. Alphas that are perfectly matched and the buildup was so great that it looked like it will be an Epic sexfight. A sexfight that will stand infront of all the fighting stories written on this website but it turned out something else. As per the other clashes yes there had been some competitive fights but all these fights have trash talks in the beginning, then some rough sex and then some trash talk in the end. Of course they characters abuse each other during the fight but that is not what makes the fight Great. It is the moves. The feeling of competitiveness, feeling of jealousy, fear and the urge to prove them self as better. There is a story on this forum by the name of 'classmates' read it please and you will know what i am talking about. You know the hatred... So much hatred that they don't compliment each other after the fight rather deliver dialogues that are more extreme . Oh yes much Much more wild.
    I feel that way, but Angel is the writer here not me. So it is just a suggestion.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you NCX 81. I really do appreciate your comments. Keep following the story...in the next series of chapters the burning intensity is going to explode in a fiery inferno of anger and lust. Hot. .... very Hot.

Junior Hostboard Member mgardenerb's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zara03 View Post
    I agree. See the thing is that Angel and Wendy... No they are not just anyone. They are Alphas. Alphas that are perfectly matched and the buildup was so great that it looked like it will be an Epic sexfight. A sexfight that will stand infront of all the fighting stories written on this website but it turned out something else. As per the other clashes yes there had been some competitive fights but all these fights have trash talks in the beginning, then some rough sex and then some trash talk in the end. Of course they characters abuse each other during the fight but that is not what makes the fight Great. It is the moves. The feeling of competitiveness, feeling of jealousy, fear and the urge to prove them self as better. There is a story on this forum by the name of 'classmates' read it please and you will know what i am talking about. You know the hatred... So much hatred that they don't compliment each other after the fight rather deliver dialogues that are more extreme . Oh yes much Much more wild.
    I feel that way, but Angel is the writer here not me. So it is just a suggestion.
    We also have to keep in mind that the Wendy/Jane confrontation that was just about to start in the last chapter (an amazing cliffhanger) will hopefully be coming up soon (I hope in the next set of chapters). The way AngelDawn has alluded to it so far, it sounds like it will be one of more epic fights of the story so far and may have everything you are looking for. I know I am almost giddy with anticipation for it.

Junior Hostboard Member doom2241's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i dont think i could ever get caught up on this story lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you christien. You are such a sweetheart. I really appreciate what you said. Thanks!

mgardenerb ... thank you for your kind words. Jane and Wendy are going to tangle in the next series of chapters that I will be posting soon. I am sure you will love it.

doom2241... Thank you so very much. Someone who is saving all of this story on their computer recently told me that "The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye' has now surpassed one thousand pages. ... sooooo, have a glass of wine and catch up (Smile)

- - - Updated - - -

zara03... Thank you for your friendship and thank you for your comments. I always welcome and appreciate what you and everyone else wants to say. I know that all of the comments I receive are not directed at me...(because I am Hostboard's sweet lovely adorable Angel) it's about the words that I have written. I understand that.

I posted some comments several days ago (Look above in this thread).. comments about why I am writing this story. I hope that I have written some very intense, angry and hateful chapters... i.e. Wendy and Michelle... Jane and Michelle .. Ashley and Joy. However, when I began writing this story, I wanted to write a love story. I think you guys know that we are emotional creatures. We feel deep emotions.. (Yes, we girls are like that) .. joy and happiness .. hate and anger .. lust and jealousy.. but the most powerful emotion that we feel is love. Several of the characters are going to fall in love. .. and this deep love that some of the girls in my story are going to share with each other will create (in future stories) jealousy, hate, anger and revenge.

When the final chapter of ?The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye? has been posted.. and it reads ?The End.?.. it is only the beginning of all the intense, angry, jealous, and hate filled scenarios that most of you love to read. Angel, Wendy, Jane, Joy, Michelle, Ashley, Lisa, Sara, Amber.. all of them... they will all be involved in intense competitive sexfights, bitchfights and titfights. So please be patient as I create this fantasy world for you.. a world with extraordinarily beautiful girls.. girls who work and play and have fun and get angry and become jealous.. girls with deep emotions and feelings.. and girls who sometimes fall in love. I promise I will not disappoint you. xoxoxo, Angel

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My dearest Angel,

So "THE END" will only be "THE BEGINNNG".

I doubt that you could ever disappoint us.

Love and Kisses,
    Toni.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

(Hugging Toni) Thank you so very much.

Senior Hostboard Member
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 59-61

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To me personally, I have not been disappointed in any chapters or any parts, to this amazing story.

The hate turn love turn jealousy thing between Angelica, Wendy and Jane is just - WOW in chapter 61.

And when this story ends. Which will be a sad, sad, sad day by the way. Then the story branches out to

still more stories with these same women. What more could any Angel/Dawn reader ask for ha ?

If your like me, these revenge bitch fights with hot trash talk thrown into the hot sex fighting should

blow our minds. Revenge fights should bring out the true bitch in all of these women, the good girl and the bad.

And what about this Tina, will she be a good girl or a bitch after her first tit/sex fight ?

That's just my 2 cents you all.

Have a good 4th of July.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you dwcole. (Hug) I always appreciate your kind words. About Tina.. will she be good or bad? ... well.. all of us girls can be Angels or Bitches on any given day.... Right guys? (Smile)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast