Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 59-61

I know from correspondence with Angel that some of the stories she has planned should be absolutely mind-blowing - the next Wendy vs. Michelle fight, for example, which I am looking forward to with great anticipation. And I know that she has other interesting scenarios that she plans to develop. I am really looking forward to this becoming even more of a standout series on the board.

The next series of chapters, with Wendy vs. Jane, should be fantastic. Both women are at the peak of their powers and are also engaged in an intense rivalry over Angel. Given how affectionate they were towards each other only a few chapters ago, I think we can expect the anger/pain of jealously and love spurned to fuel a really intense fight.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

As always, thank you JB. You are like the Hostboard author emeritus... and any compliment from you is high praise. Thank you. I am writing and re-writing the Jane and Wendy encounter at the present time. Unfortunately, I am going to be away for about a week.. so the posting of the next series of chapters is going to be a few more weeks. I know. Ugh!

I appreciate your comments JB ... As all of you who have been following the story know, Angel is falling in love with Wendy and Jane. Jane believes that Angel loves only her.. and Wendy believes that Angel's love is only for herself. Love .. a powerful emotion... an emotion that can spark tremendous jealousy and anger. Can you imagine the jealousy, hate and frustration these two hot bitches are going to be feeling when they tell each other .. "Angel is in love with me."? I am hoping that you will find this upcoming chapter to be the hottest ... the most messy.. the most vulgar .. the nastiest and most intense chapter I have written.

I remain honored and humbled by the affection all of you have showered upon me and my writing. Thank you!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I added something near the very beginning of this set of chapters.... I am so very happy about this. Go check it out and tell me what you think! xoxoxo Angel

Senior Hostboard Member
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 59-61

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AngelDawn30

Your going to be gone for a week or more - noooooooooooooooo..

BUT.

The next Jane / Wendy encounter more messy, more vulgar, more nasty

and more intense - yesssssssssssssssss.

There's a fine line between love and hate. Some times jealously makes us

play mind games with in our own selves.

I'm jealous, I can't write as good as good as some of the writers on this board. LOL

Just glad that there's one as good as AngelDawn30.

Thanks AngelDawn30

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

I read all the chapters till now. Awesome ! They have hot erotic scenes, plot , building erotic tension, variety... i am fan of all the women even if my personal taste is not for huge tits. I look forward for more of Ashley vs Amber and i hope for Amber vs Jennifer . Excellent ! Bravo ! It already has a place among my very best sexfight stories. Notice i have read a lot of them !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you again dwcole for your kind words. I really do appreciate it. I am very humbled that you believe I am a good writer. I believe I have a long way to go before I can ever feel comfortable being compared to many of the wonderfully talented authors on this board. This has been a fun adventure for me and I am very pleased that you and others have enjoyed my writing. Thank you.

Giannis... how very kind of you to say such wonderful words about my story. Thank you. I am not sure I deserve such high praise from an author as accomplished as you. I am very flattered! The many 'thanks' and 'likes' I have received is a testament to how kind and wonderful everyone has been to me. I began writing this story because it was something I wanted to do.. to share my fantasies with all of you and have some fun. I never expected such acceptance.. I never expected all of you to 'really like' my story. I am truly amazed. Thank you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    Thank you again dwcole for your kind words. I really do appreciate it. I am very humbled that you believe I am a good writer. I believe I have a long way to go before I can ever feel comfortable being compared to many of the wonderfully talented authors on this board. This has been a fun adventure for me and I am very pleased that you and others have enjoyed my writing. Thank you.

Giannis... how very kind of you to say such wonderful words about my story. Thank you. I am not sure I deserve such high praise from an author as accomplished as you. I am very flattered! The many 'thanks' and 'likes' I have received is a testament to how kind and wonderful everyone has been to me. I began writing this story because it was something I wanted to do.. to share my fantasies with all of you and have some fun. I never expected such acceptance.. I never expected all of you to 'really like' my story. I am truly amazed. Thank you.
    Pls.... How can i reply. I do not know the rules here. I want to open threads, to reply, to participate. I do not know how !!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Pls.... How can i reply. I do not know the rules here. I want to open threads, to reply, to participate. I do not know how !!!
    Giannis - First of all thank you for participating on this forum. It is most appreciated. in terms of starting a new thread, it's easy. On the main page, just click on the "+ Post New Thread" and go from there. In terms of replying, you just did it!

On a separate note, AngelDawn your work is wonderful. I've been catching up on the Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye and I'm always on the edge of my seat! Thank you for your work!

DHH
    DH: Die Hard - Gotta love Bruce Willis!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DHH View Post
    Giannis - First of all thank you for participating on this forum. It is most appreciated. in terms of starting a new thread, it's easy. On the main page, just click on the "+ Post New Thread" and go from there. In terms of replying, you just did it!

On a separate note, AngelDawn your work is wonderful. I've been catching up on the Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye and I'm always on the edge of my seat! Thank you for your work!

DHH
    Thank you very much DHH. I will try.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you DHH. (Hug) I appreciate your very kind comments.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast