Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Corporate Thieves

Unlike my last story, this one is strictly F v F. I think my framing is clumsy, but I don’t have the imagination that a lot of the other writers here do. Comments welcome.

Corporate Thieves

Kalea thought it was just another Friday afternoon. The office was quiet as everyone had left already, but Kalea’s jerk boss asked her to stay until 5:30. She just wanted to make it through work and get to the weekend. Unfortunately, her hopes for an easy day were not to come to fruition. Kalea was calmly typing up an expense report in her job as the secretary for a high level manager at a tech company in Houston when she heard a loud moaning coming from her boss’s office.

“Crap. He’s snuck another bitch back there. Why did he ask me to stay if he’s just going to fuck a whore? You’d think that after getting caught in there last time by the Mrs. he’d at least try a different floor of the building,” thought Kalea.

She decided it best to ignore the noises because he’d be done pretty quickly. After a few minutes of commotion Kalea heard an abrupt crash then silence. She worried that something might be wrong. She didn’t want to intrude, but she couldn’t ignore the bang. She got up, walked around the corner to the big double doors to her boss’s office and listened intently. Silence. She knocked. No answer. She turned the door knob and peaked in. What she saw left her speechless.

There was a beautiful woman standing completely nude at her boss’s desk with her back to Kalea. Kalea’s boss was also nude but unconscious on the floor.

“What the hell are you doing?” exclaimed Kalea.

The blonde nude whipped around from the computer to face Kalea. Kalea almost gasped when she did. The woman had to be one of the most beautiful women Kalea had ever seen. She was no more than 5’7” but with beautiful, full, and taut breasts and strawberry blonde hair draped over her nipples. Between her shapely legs was a delicious looking pussy that had clearly just been servicing her boss.

What was also clear was the source of the loud crash. A large bookend was on the floor next to her boss, and suddenly it clicked. This bitch was trying to spy on her company and used her bastard of a boss to accomplish it.

“Who are you, bitch? You have no business being here. Get out,” said Madison.

“Who am I? Who are you? I don’t know what you are trying to steal, but there is no way I’m letting you get away,” replied Kalea.

“You fucking bitch. You are in over your head. Just walk away, and I won’t hurt you.”

“Are you kidding? Even if I did, as soon as my dumbass of a boss wakes up he’ll go to the police. Even he isn’t stupid enough to fuck someone he doesn’t know at all.”

“He won’t tell anyone. He won’t risk his job. He’ll keep his mouth shut. It’s just you I have to stop now.”

“Well I’m sure as hell not going to keep quiet. I need this job. I’m not going to risk my boss fucking over the company.”

“That’s too bad. You’re really hot, and I’d love to reward you in the same way I have your boss. But I can’t have you revealing my plan.”

“I’m enjoying the show too, but I don’t see anything threatening in front of me.”

“Is that so? Why don’t you come over here, and I’ll show you?”

“Come on. How stupid do you think I am? All I have to do is run away. You can’t catch me. I have too much of a head start on you.”

“Okay, but what if I offered you something to convince you to stay,” cooed Madison as she started rubbing her nipples.

Kalea’s heart fluttered and her pulse quickened as she watched Madison. It had been a while since she had been with a girl and a long while since she had been with a girl as hot as Madison, maybe even never. This bitch was seducing her, and she had half a mind to let her.

“I’d love to sample,” said Kalea. “But how do I know you won’t just do to me what you did to him,” as she gestured to the body of her incompetent boss.

“Because I think you’re hot enough to satisfy fully, girl.”

Kalea’s mind raced. She knew she needed to leave, but this Madison was so very hot and even if she was faking being into her, she needed to feel her smooth skin and rub those magnificent breasts. “All right. If you can satisfy me, I’ll keep my mouth shut.”

“If, I think you mean when,” purred Madison.

“No, I mean if. I’ve never met someone who could match me sexually, guy or girl,” said Kalea as she closed the door behind her and carefully walked up to Madison.

“It’s too bad we’ll never know you stupid whore,” grunted Madison while simultaneously swinging her body around to attempt to kick Kalea.

Kalea knew this would happen. She knew because she was the exact same type of girl as Madison. She was also trying to steal from the company via her boss but was going about it in a more stealthy, indirect method. Kalea had been undercover for months watching, waiting, plotting. She was not about to let this blonde bitch ruin everything. If she didn’t act now, her boss would tighten up security, and she’d never get what she was looking for. Kalea needed to get rid of this rival thief and quickly.

Kalea knew Madison would be trained just like she was, and she wanted to prove this to Madison. Kalea swiftly rotated around and brought her leg up to catch Madison’s. A loud thwack echoed in the room as thigh met thigh.

“Ah!” exclaimed Madison. The girls held their crossed legs in midair for a moment as Madison narrowed her eyes at Kalea. “Who are you, really?”

“I must confess; I want the exact same thing you do, bitch, but I’ll never tell you who I really am.” snickered Kalea.

“I see. Well, this makes things a bit more interesting.”

“It does indeed.”

Kalea twisted her leg around Madison’s and pulled Madison toward her. Madison lurched forward and threw up her hands to attack Kalea. Kalea reached up as well as Madison plowed into her. They grappled momentarily before pulling away from each other. Kalea this time acted first hopping forward and throwing a left hook. Madison easily deflected the attack and threw her own punch. Kalea grabbed the incoming fist and twisted it, throwing Madison off balance. Madison fell and kicked her legs under Kalea, knocking her down as well. Like cats, the rotated in midair on their hands and bounced up again, ready to fight.

For a few moments they slowly circled, waiting for the other to move. Almost simultaneously they attacked with their right hands. The girls were prepared and grabbed each other’s clinched right fist with their left hands. They struggled for several moments trying to overpower each other, but they were too equal in strength.

“Stop! This is getting us nowhere. We’re too evenly matched. We have to settle this another way,” cried Madison.

“Fine. You’re right; we don’t have time for this. Let’s go back to the original deal. Whoever satisfies the other walks out. If you win, you have the company data. If I win, I get it.”

Madison considered for a moment. She did want to take on Kalea in a more meaningful, sexual way. She was after all practically dripping with need. “Fine. The best sex fighter gets the goods. Whoever can fully sexually best the other wins.”

“I was hoping you would agree. The second I walked in I wanted you. This is the only way to settle this. I know I could best you hand-to-hand eventually, but bruises are so unsightly.”

“I admire your overconfidence, but let’s be honest. We both know I would have won eventually.” Madison started circling Kalea.

“Perhaps. How do you want to do this? For it to be fair we should agree on the fights beforehand.”

“Agreed. As this is your home turf so to speak, do you have any suggestions?”

“How about best two out of three? I always start breast to breast, then clitfight. After that I have a, shall we say…special, tool to wrestle with our more intimate areas. The winner of that clitfight can take the first squeeze.”

“Now I am very interested. This evening is becoming much more enjoyable that I anticipated. I accept your proposal. However, you still have me at a bit of a disadvantage.” Madison gestured at the skimpy dress Kalea was still wearing.

Kalea deviously smiled at Madison. “Excellent. I know I will enjoy this evening, too.” Kalea slowly slid out of her dress and squarely faced Madison in just a bra and panties.

Madison lustily gazed across the beautiful figure of Kalea. Kalea’s breasts easily matched her own 34DD’s, but that didn’t matter. Madison had never met a girl as firm as her.

“Come on, my dear. Let me see that luscious body that I’m about to fuck,” breathed Madison.

“You may be about to fuck me, but I also am about to fuck you, baby,” replied Kalea who reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. She held onto the straps for a moment then slowly pulled the black, lacy bra cups from her full breasts. They wobbled slightly as they were released but barely sagged. They would be an excellent match for Madison. In one more swift motion Kalea removed her panties, and the girls faced each other woman to woman.

“You are a hot bitch. It’s a shame we can’t make this a regular occurrence,” admired Madison.

“I’ve been dripping since I walked in, but we only get this one shot. Here. Now.”

“Shall we begin, dear.”

“Let’s. I’m so going to enjoy this,” sighed Madison as she slowly approached Kalea.

Each girl’s inch long, thick nipples were pointed directly at one another as they closed the distance.

“Last chance to give up, save your precious tits, and let me win,” Madison told Kalea.

“Not a chance, bitch. I’m going to invert those tiny nips of yours before I’m done.”

And with that the girls grazed the very tips of their peaks together. They sighed at the longed for contact. The pleasantries lasted but a second as Madison and Kalea slowly pushed forward. Given her previous experiences with nipple fights, Kalea assumed that the fight would be over quickly. Most girls were all bark but no bite. Some had huge nipples, even bigger than hers, but all eventually and frequently quickly succumbed to the onslaught that her long, thick tips would bring. Usually her nips would just push the other’s in immediately. There was sometimes a little resistance, and she would feign weakness so that her inevitable victory would be that much more surprising. Always though her firmness could not be beat. Imagine her surprise when she felt her tips pushed back into her tight breast tissue. The pleasure of having her nipples pushed backward elicited a hushed moan from her trembling lips.

Madison chuckled to herself as the nipples pushed together. She had never lost a nipple fight. Usually it was a slaughter between her inch long nipples and another’s. They would straightaway wedge themselves into the soft breast tissue. On rare occasions they would have an actual fight with her tips feeling the pressure of some firm nipples, but always she eventually buried her nipples inside the boobs of another. Madison was instead shocked to feel her tips being pushed back. She groaned in pleasure as she absorbed her own tits as she had forced so many other to do as well.

Madison looked down to see what could possibly be causing her so much pleasure. The nipples pressed firmly together now yet held each other at bay directly in the middle of the boobs. About an inch of hard nipple showed between the four breasts. “I don’t understand. How can you be holding me back?”

“It’s because my nipples are superior, bitch. I’ve been in fights that start out even with cunts like you who think just because our nips are the same size means they are equal in strength. I’m going to show you how wrong that assumption is.”

“Really? It looks like they are directly between us now. It won’t be that way for long.” Madison reached up to her own tits and without moving her nipples began a sensual massage of her tits. Blood flowed into her beautifully full peaks and into her nipples. “Mmmm. Oh god. Do you feel it now?”

“Oh shit,” exclaimed Kalea as her nipples were forced into her flesh. She was getting dizzy from the pleasure of her nipples being forced into her boobs which were swelling from being pushed in at the tips. Before she could pass out she reached up to begin a massage of her own tits too which responded immediately from the stimulation at their tips from Madison’s nipples and now Kalea’s own hands. Kalea’s boobs swelled too and her nipples extended themselves outward, stopping the advance of Madison. Kalea squeezed her boobs slightly and then her nipples pushed the rest of the way out. Each girls nipples were clearly longer as their tips were back to the center but their areolae had been inverted another half an inch into their boobs.

“Oh, fuck. That’s cheating,” cried Madison. “My tits are so tight. Our nipples are crushing each other’s boobs. I need you to get out of my way.” Madison squeezed her tits, and her nipples lurched out again.

“NO. I don’t think so, bitch.” Kalea grabbed her huge, swollen tits are squeezed too. Her nipples also pressed outward. With no where to go the nipples were increasing in diameter, now almost the size of a penny. The girls were trying to crush their own tits to make them tighter than the other girl’s. They were grabbing and squeezing themselves. It was almost as if their girl with the strongest grip on their tits would be able to win.

It appeared that they were pleasuring themselves, but the sensations in their nipples were becoming anything but. The pressures were becoming immense, and at some point one set would overcome the other. They started flexing their chests to further decrease the volume between their boobs and push them out. Still the breasts would not yield. The nipples were quivering in a stalemate. Their nipples somehow became even more erect, but the flexing of their tits had a side-effect.

Madison felt a tugging sensation at her tips,and she looked into the eyes of Kalea. “I know what you are doing, whore. Don’t even try to suck me dry. I’ve been wanting to keep this a fair fight so I can beat you without question, but if you want to try to milk my boobs with your nipples, two can play that game.”

“Fuck you,” moaned Kalea. “You’re doing it too already. Our nipples just need each other. I can feel you sucking at me already. ”

Kalea and Madison stepped back so that only the tips of their nipples were touching. The nipples had latched onto one another, and the girls could feel each nip pull on the other. For several seconds they waited to see if one set could defeat the other all on its own. Neither shrank; each remained as stiff as before, so the girls started pressing into one another so that the nipples would pressure directly into their boobs again. They leaned together as their tips forced each other back until they disappeared between the mounds of flesh. They slowly pulled away, and they could tell they were still even. Then they forced themselves together again and retreated with no winner.

“I want my nipples to fuck yours so bad. I’m going to press yours all the way back,” breathed Madison.

“My are going to force yours back, bitch. I’m going to crush you.”

“Let’s just see whose nipples fuck the other.”

They sped up the pace of the nipple war. In and out, over and over the nipples pressed together, holding the other back as they tried to penetrate the breasts of the other. After a dozen compressions Madison could feel less pressure on her right nipple. At first she didn’t know if that meant if her nipple was weakening or that it was pressing into Kalea’s flesh. A few more pumps made it obvious to her though that her right nipple was drilling itself into Kalea’s tit.

“Ooo, that feels so good with my nipple working its way into your breast,” gloated Madison.

“Fuck you, bitch. I’m not done yet,” replied Kalea who started focusing on her own right nipple to bury it into Madison.

Madison wasn’t paying attention to her left nipple as she forced more and more of her right into Kalea. She didn’t notice until it was too late that her proud left nipple was giving into Kalea.

“Shit, you cunt. My left nip is breaking,” grunted Madison.

“It already has. Looks like we’ve back to even,” grinned Kalea. “We’ve got to bring our rights together to settle this.”

They slowly pulled away, watching as their right nipples pulled out of the other’s left breast. They had each inverted the left nipple which was completely soft. Their right nipples were beautiful in their triumph and ready to fight again. They brought the points together and carefully traced the shafts around the other to tease for a moment.

They pulled away and carefully lined up for the final test. They edged their bodies together and watched as the nipples disappeared. They pressed their right tits fully together and then pulled apart. They paused for a moment to see if there was any advantage. Getting increasingly pissed at the evenness of the competition they threw themselves together again. Nipple against nipple over and over. Each trying to invert the other and fuck the loser’s breast. Eight, ten, times their nipples crushed and fought. Occasionally they would press together and grind their nipples hoping for a sudden decision, but still the nips maintained their strength. Twenty times they pressed and they were both feeling a change as each nipple slowly speared the other. They were both failing together. They continued several more pumps hoping to bring their tip back to life, but they looked at each other and knew it was over.

“Oh fuck, both my tips are done,” said Madison.

“Fuck, I can’t believe it, but mine are too. They crushed each other. We are so even I can’t stand it,” said Kalea.

“Our nipples our even, but I know my tits are too firm for you. Let’s keep going.”

“Let’s, bitch. Who’s got the best tits?”

They put their hands behind their back and bashed forward. They briefly bounced and then connected again. They pushed with all the strength of their legs as the four DD’s collided. The displacement of the breasts was even as they tried to drill into the other. They staggered around the room pressing into the other. They crashed into a wall and wrapped their arms around each other. They gently caressed their tips then feverishly pressed forward. The four huge breasts mashed together. The sides swelled as their room was displaced. They grunted with exertion and rested their chins on each others’ shoulders. Their tits spread evenly together as they rotated back and forth. No breast seeming to give way to any other. Their arms fell to their sides, and they grasped the elbows of the other. Now there was no where for the tits to go but up as they leaned together. They stared at the sight of the even cleavage of four enormous tits. They forced their even boobs together and they rolled upwards, more and more of their flesh touching and competing. Pain started to creep into their minds as they pumped their now yielding tits into each other. Their breathing increased as they knew the need to finish this soon. No other girl had gotten this far with them before. The beauties thrust together and jammed their boobs against one another.

They bashed together again and bounced away. They now rubbed their own tits to relieve some of the soreness. Their 34DD were swollen from the constant rubbing. Eyeing one another carefully and dropped their hands, puffed out their chests and charged. The women smashed their breasts together with a cry then crouched in agony. They straightened back up, even more determined and angry. They flung their boobs through the air into each other. They had thrown all caution away. The victory needed to be swift. Five, six, seven blows of the even tits provided no victor. On the eighth, Madison staggered away for a moment then abruptly turned and threw her tits into Kalea. Their massive teats smashed into the other and spread out into flatness. The four tits shook violently and fell away from the other. They whimpered now as they rubbed, unable to give up but unable to win. Finally, they pulled back one last time with a loud smack the breasts met one last time and failed against the other. They pressed together like liquid, their previous firmness almost gone.

Madison and Kalea both threw up their hands and pushed the shoulders of the other away.

“Not again,” they both sobbed in unison. They both sat to rest.

After several minutes Madison looked up to Kalea, “I am shocked that my tits were defeated. My firmness is coming back, but looking at our lovely compatriot over there, I don’t think we have to time to come to a final conclusion.”

Kalea stared at Madison, “I agree. My tits failed at yours too. My boobs feel much better now, and I know I can beat you. But we need to settle this, and it might take all night if we do it only with our breasts.”

They both stood and approached the other. Madison reached up and gently grazed the breasts of Kalea, “They are so beautiful. I wish we had time to fully test each other.”

Kalea wryly smiled at Madison, “If only, and she leaned over and sucked on Madison’s nipple.

Madison sighed, “Let’s continue with the next round.”

Madison and Kalea tore their gaze away from each other’s chests and compared each other, and they did match almost perfectly. They both had low hanging, thick cunt lips, and their clits were beginning to poke out of their cunts. They slid up to one another and let each of their lips caress the other. They each flexed, and their lips clamped around one another. Their clits pushed a bit father out with each flex.

“Winner of the clitfight gets first flex in the squeeze fight, “ said Kalea. “My huge clitty has never lost.”

“Sounds good to me, and your clit has never met my battering ram clit.”

And with the gauntlet thrown, the girls nestled their already thumb sized clits head to head. Once their cunts were lined up they rotated their hips so that their clits were forced into one another. Both girls sighed as each clit began pressing the other back. The resistance of each clit encouraged the girls, and they concentrated on flexing the special muscles that pushed out their clits. Their clits swelled out but could not force the other back.

Madison growled, “Usually most clits submit to mine immediately. I’ve never met one that could resist my flexes. I guess I’ll just have to stop holding back.”

Kalea responded, “Same here. No holding back now. I was going to go easy on you, but I guess it will just take the full power of my clit to defeat you.” Kalea backed away and began flicking her clit with her right hand while twisting her left nipple with the other.

“Going to cheat I see,” cried Madison, “Well two can play that game.”

Madison’s hands flew to her crotch and began masturbating her clit furiously. The clits grew with every stroke and without an invading, opposing clit to get in the way were soon enormous. By the time each was satisfied they were elated to see that the clits had more than doubled in size into two 2.5” long mini-cocks with large pearl heads.

Madison noticed Kalea staring and with considerable effort flexed only her clit. It leapt forward another half an inch then slowly retreated again as Madison relaxed. “My girl will destroy your girl now. No amount of effort will keep mine from forcing yours back into her hood,” breathed Madison.

“I don’t think so. You are not the only one with control over their clit muscles.” Unimpressed Kalea repeated the erotic feat several times to show that she could be even stronger.

“Well, we’ll just have to test them against on another to find out. Bring your weak cunt here.”

The girls scooted back into each other. With the clits an inch away, Madison decided to reach out and flexed again, this time she was able to cover the last inch with only her clit. Kalea decided to throw caution away and flexed hard into Madison’s clit. Madison was shocked as she was usually the aggressor and watched her clit retreat backwards by a quarter of an inch. As a reflex to the pain she now felt, she flexed her clit mightily and her clit pushed forward to meet Kalea’s completely. Cries of pleasure were punctuated by girlish grunts as the ends of the clits swelled with no where to go as the girls held their flexed clits against one another. Madison and Kalea began puffing their chests with exertion and their sore breasts wobbled as they forced more blood to their girl-dicks. The clits swelled one way then the other as each girl found a renewed center of pleasure by an additional breast manipulation then eventually reaching a standstill in the middle. With equal strength, the clits had no where to go but out. Their pearls were now an inch across, throbbing to their owners heartbeat. After many minutes of agonizing clitflexing, slowly, Madison’s clit begin pushing Kalea’s back.

“Impossible!” groaned Kalea, “I can’t let you win. I know my clit has more to dish out.” She began playing with her nipples, and her clit stiffened. The progress of Madison stopped and eventually she found her clit begin pushed back even with her own nipple gyrations.

“Ugh, no,” grunted Madison. “You will not win.” She flexed as hard as she could and stopped Kalea’s recovery. As much as she exerted herself, she was unable to recover her ground. Madison pulled back, pinched her nipples as hard as she could and plunged forward. With her clit lance aimed at Kalea’s, the entire force of her body was transferred into her clit. Unprepared, Kalea’s clit was forced back to just an inch as her ass was was crushed into the floor. Kalea screamed into the face of Madison, “You fucking cheater. I’m going to crush your clit to pulp for that.”

Madison didn’t wait and pulled back for one last finishing assault on Kalea’s clit. Kalea pulled back as well and twisted her throbbing nipples sitting on her perfect tits and pulled them to her mouth. She slurped her right nipple and her clit immediately leapt back to full strength and more. Seconds later the clits met one last time. At first Madison was overjoyed as her clit held for just a moment then slowly collapsed into its hood as if smashed by a man’s hard cock as Kalea continued her magnificent grind. Despite Kalea’s advantage, the force the girls were applying was too much and Kalea’s clit began to shrink back as well. The girls watched their deflating clits, knowing that whoever had the longest clit would be able to push the other back completely as they had proven time and time again that they could puff and flex their clits equally hard. It was only a matter of clit length.

As the clits shrank, incredible amounts of pleasure rocked their bodies. The orgasm that each girl had been ignoring was bubbling up and with Madison and Kalea determined to now make this the last battle, there was no way to relieve the buildup. As each clit was crushed the need for release increased. Alternating pleasure waves rolled over the girls and one clit would firm up momentarily and stop its retreat, but with each hesitation the pleasure lessened, and the clit relaxed again only to resume its march backwards which turned on the pleasure again. The seconds ticked as the clits continued their war of attrition. The wind up to orgasm continued unabated. Both girls knew that as soon as the clit of one was pushed back an orgasm so devastating would consume them that there would be no recovering and the clitfight would be lost.

The previously 3” long clits had been reduced to half that, yet each girl felt confident in their position. Kalea and Madison continued pressing and grinding. The clits lurching forwards and back down to less than an inch long, and it was clear that Kalea was slightly longer than Madison. Madison continued to fight, willing her clit to lengthen again as it had done so easily before, but that effort pushed her only closer to orgasm. Each clit was spent and all that was left was to take Kalea down with her. Madison began to gyrate her hips to increase the pleasure on Kalea’s longer member.

“I don’t think so, cunt,” said Kalea, “Mine is bigger” She grabbed Madison hips and held them still so that only the clits would decide to first to orgasm.

“No! NO!,” cried Madison in ecstasy. The orgasm built over the last ten seconds of Kalea riding her clit to nothing. Madison shrieked as the orgasm took her. Watching Madison, Kalea could hold out no longer as her now tiny clit erupted in her own orgasm. They bucked against one another for what seemed like hours until Madison finally lost consciousness. Kalea pulled back her clit, which was now shrunken by the fight to less than 1/8”. It seemed that only attrition was the savior of Kalea. Her extra fraction of an inch afforded her the victory. Kalea groggily collapsed as well.

Several minutes later Madison awoke to Kalea gently caressing her left breast. Madison held her head in shame. “I’ve never felt my clit so powerful and yet defeated so soundly. I must admit that you win the clit fight, Kalea.”

Feeling magnanimous Kalea replied, “That was a hard fight. You almost had me, but I’m just a bit longer than you. Regardless, I get first squeeze.”

Madison growled and attacked the crotch of Kalea. Kalea gasped but let the losing bitch bring her to another orgasm. After a few moments Kalea screamed in delight at the manipulations of Madison. Once she finished, Madison asked, “So show me the ‘special tool’ you mentioned earlier to squeeze-fight with?”

Kalea sat up, “Want to move on so quickly, eh? I don’t blame you after that humiliation. I have just the thing in my desk. I’ve used it to…play with some of my fellow secretaries. I’ll run and get it.”

“Hurry back dear,” replied Madison. She greatly anticipated their next duel. She had to admit that Kalea was proving to be a formidable adversary, but Madison had lost a clit fight before. She had never lost a cunt-fight. She quietly chuckled to her self as she watched Kalea glide out of the office to retrieve was she hoped was at least a 12” double dildo. “She has no idea what she is getting into,” she murmured.

After a few moments, Kalea returned with a long box. “Here it is,” she said. “I hope you can take all of it.”

“I’m not worried about me, sweetie. It’s you who should be worried.”

Kalea removed the enormous double-headed dildo. It was 16”, black and didn’t appear very solid.

Madison purred, “I knew you were a size queen. I’m so glad you have one that will allow us to test the strength of our pussies against one another.”

“That’s not all, dear. Look.” Kalea rotated the dildo lengthwise so that Madison could look down the center of the shaft. There was a hollow tube all the way down the length so that not only could squeeze to force the liquid dildo from one cunt to the other but they would be able to force their cum into each other down the tube in the center.

Madison practically giggled in delight. “I’m going to have so much fun fucking you.”

“We both will dear. I’ve had exes nickname me the ‘cock-crusher.’”

“Full disclosure, you won’t be the first one I have used this type of dildo with. You won’t be able to take my cum. I’ve drowned one bitch before. She was a leaking mess when I was through with her.”

Kalea smiled, “You are too cute. You’ll never be able to fuck this,” as she gestured at her beautiful mound.

“Let’s find out, boo.”

Madison and Kalea slowly worked the enormous movable dick into their hot twats. They agreed not to begin flexing until the whole dildo was fully and evenly inside both of them. Despite the generous lubrication they both generated it took some effort to force the entirety of the 16” into their cunts. Once they had done so it was Kalea’s turn to squeeze first as she had won the clitfight. Kalea took several deep breaths and then with careful focus and deliberate slowness she used her experienced muscle control to squeeze the dildo into Madison. Madison resisted for a second, but stopped herself knowing that if she could take Kalea’s best when her turn came to squeeze she might overwhelm her opponent. Kalea watched as the dildo slowly retracted from her cunt and entered Madison. After the first inch left Kalea she paused waiting for a reaction from Madison.

In clear discomfort, Madison growled, “If that is all your weak cunt can muster, this won’t take long.”

Kalea replied, “Bitch, I’ve only just begun.” And wrenched her cunt closed. Immediately another three inches was forced into Madison before she reflexively clenched back. “Relax your cunt, you fucking whore. You have you let me try and break you first because of your puny clit,” Kalea screamed. Madison gasped, and the brunette began pumping her cunt and with each squeeze another 1/4” inch left her for the blonde. The natural resistance of Madison’s twat slowed her advance, and Kalea began to pump with her entire body to stretch Madison out completely, but with over 13” inside Madison, no more could be forced in.

Madison began laughing as tears streamed down her face, “I thought your ‘cock-crusher’ would do better than this, but I think now it is my turn.”

After several more powerful thrusts where she gave all she could, Kalea acquiesced and relaxed knowing that it was highly unlikely either would be able to force a submission in the first battle. With Kalea relaxed, the natural elasticity of Madison’s pussy forced the dildo back to even.

“Your time is up,” exclaimed Madison, and showing none of the patience that Kalea did she wrenched her cunt muscles as hard as she could and immediately forced the majority of the dick into Kalea.

Kalea screamed but allowed the dildo in per their agreement. With an extra 4” insider her, there was no room left and the dildo stopped. It was Madison’s turn to huff and puff in an attempt to press an advantage, but after another inch, no more could be forced in.

“Even again, bitch,” moaned Kalea. “We will have to meet on level ground and pit our cunt muscles against each other directly.” Madison released and the dildo poured back out of Kalea.

Kalea breathed a sigh of relief. She couldn’t believe how much cock her cunt had taken, but it was far from over. Madison marveled at the stimulation she was able to take which brought their clits fully back to life again, and with a huge gulp, she swallowed her portion of the cock.

Their clits tangled again, and Kalea was sure to remind Madison of her earlier failure. “Your clitty is finally back to play again. I’m glad mine didn’t scare it away.”

“Bitch, you barely won that fight. Our clits are nearly identical. You won’t win this one.”

With their cunts on equal ground Madison and Kalea stared into each other’s eyes and squeezed their twats as hard as they could. Nothing happened. Madison could feel her grip on the dildo increasing by the second as she twisted her insides against the fluid dildo, but it suddenly felt as if she were trying to crush a diamond dildo. She thought for sure that it would move in some direction, but no, the force of Kalea’s cunt gripping the opposite end turned the cock into a solid pole. Sweat began developing on her inner thighs as another orgasm began to build.

Kalea squeezed over and over, but she felt no movement on her end. This isn’t possible she thought. There is no way we are this equally matched. At the least Madison’s stronger orgasm from before should have weakened her. Yet, there she was, unable to even bend the dick inside her pussy due to the enormous pressure contained in the dildo.

Deciding to try mind games Kalea gasped “Are you ready, bitch? I’m about to take you out.”

“What are you holding back? I can see you thrashing about on the other end. You are giving it everything you can.”

“You sure? Here it comes.” And Kalea yelled as every muscle in her body tensed. She felt something she did not know she possessed, and her cunt twisted the dildo inside of her. Madison’s eyes bulged as she felt the cock forcing it way inside her body. Her chest began violently huffing and puffing, and in a moment froze as she squeezed with all she was worth. Yet, the cock continued to force its way into her. Tears welled in her eyes as the pleasure turned to pain. Over and over she grunted with exertion against Kalea, but the dildo continued to push into her. The orgasm hit her suddenly and violently. It was now Kalea’s turn to scream as Madison’s orgasm overwhelmed Kalea’s cunt muscles. Fluids gushed through the dildo into Kalea who had to loosen her grip. After Madison’s 30 second orgasm, the dildo was back to even, but Madison couldn’t rest as Kalea began bearing down on the dildo again. Madison was prepared this time and stimulated herself so she could orgasm again. After another 30 seconds a second cum ripped through Madison, and with even more cum pushed into Kalea she could no longer mount a strong attack. Kalea began to cum as well, and the fluids contained inside Kalea pushed into the dildo, meeting Madison’s. The girls stared into each other’s eyes. This was the moment they had been waiting for. Who had the strongest pussy? Who had the strongest flex? Who had the mostly womanly orgasm?

Their eyes softened and contorted as they fought. With each wave of orgasm, Madison could feel the cum lurch down her end and push into Kalea. Moments later, Kalea could feel the same. It felt like the dildo was alive with the fluids squirting back and forth. They attempted to time their contractions and with a few squeezes they managed to start directly competing with their orgasms. As wave after wave of orgasm washed over them, their eyes would bulge and gloss over as they desperately tried to force their cum out only to be stymied over and over. The pleasure mounted as their bodies cried for release, but the only way to achieve it was through the pussy of the other.

“Break you bitch! I need to shoot my cum up your weak cunt. I can’t take the pleasure anymore.” exclaimed Kalea.

“I won’t submit to your weak pussy, no matter how much I need to shoot,” said Madison.

They both desperately needed to spray their cum, but it was neatly contained inside themselves and the dildo. They fell onto their backs as gradually their massive orgasms faded with no victor still. All their juices were trapped behind the dildo. Though there was no way to see it, Madison had pushed an inch or so of her cum into Kalea’s side of the cock, but even if they could know such a small victory would mean nothing except for ego.

The girls panted in the afterglow of their shared experience, but the moment did not last as their bodies demanded a more final release - a release that could only end with one cunt shooting.

Madison poked her head up to look at Kalea, “You know we aren’t done. I can’t stand it that I haven’t shot. I never believed our cunts would be so even.”

Kalea also looked up, “I know. I have never felt so much pleasure, but I still need to break you. I thought you were just a poser.”

“A poser. You just don’t know how strong I am. My cunt is so strong that I’ve forced a guy’s cum back up his shaft. I don’t tell guys that I fuck, but I am always trying to force my cum up the shaft of the guy. I’ve done it a few times, too. They just stare at me dumbfounded as they twist in the wind, flexing their cocks trying to push my cum back out. I have a rule that if I can do that to a guy that he doesn’t deserve to empty his load into me.”

Kalea smirked, “I thought I was the only one who could do that. We are so similar, bitch. That’s why I have to know which of us is better.”

“There’s only one way to find out. We keep going.”

They started their squeeze fight again in earnest. This time with more fluid inside their cunts, the pressure between them was even higher. Grip, release over and over as the girls could just sense when each other was about to flex and match it, cunt to cunt. They just had to know who had the strongest pussy. It seemed the fight would go on forever. They just couldn’t push any more into the dildo. Their kegel’s were tiring; their stomachs burning, but still they fought to a standstill. They were frustrated that neither could force more cum inside the dildo but relieved that none was being forced back. They focused the entirety of their wills into pushing their prized essence into the shaft. Their powerful pussies struggled against one another.

Madison flicked her clit against Kalea, “We need to keep orgasming. That’s the only way to end this. One of us has to weaken eventually, though it could take hours. I’ve never been so horny.”

Kalea ground her clit back, “I have to orgasm again. Our cunts are too strong and even. You make me so horny.”

Though their crotches were glued together, each girl’s torso rippled with effort as they sought to squeeze either their cum or the dildo itself from their pussy into the other. With each flex and strain their clits would jump in and out, frequently pressing into each other. They worked the dildo back and forth. First Kalea seemed to gain the advantage as she squeezed the dildo and forced Madison’s side to swell. Madison cried out as she felt the dildo edge further into her pussy. Seconds went by as Madison tried to force it back out without success, but once Kalea tired from her maximum exertion Madison was able to edge the cock back out. Then Madison twisted her torso and forced the dildo out of her and into Kalea who threw her head back in pleasure at being forcibly penetrated. Kalea thrashed about on the dildo without being able to conquer Madison. Madison poured the pressure on, and the dildo fractionally forced its way into Kalea.

“NO,” cried Kalea who tilted her pelvis so that her clit pressed into Madison’s.

“Ugh. Stop it,” groaned Madison. She tried to continue to squeeze but she couldn’t due to pressure and pleasure on her clit. Her flexing weakened which allowed Kalea to edge the dildo back out.

Back to even again, Madison ground her clit into Kalea in retaliation. Kalea was ready and pressed her clit back. The clits swelled against one another just as the dildo swelled inside each girl. There could be no clit winner this time as the dildo prevented any free movement. All the clits could do was crush the other while their owners continued to try to out squeeze each other.

With the stalemate showing no signs of abating, they both knew that the one with the strongest orgasm would prove the victor. They now worked towards another mutual orgasm where the only place for cum to go was into the other girl. The tube in the dildo was full of fluids, their cunts swollen with their own liquid, so one girl would flush out the other with her stronger ejaculation. Since they were still making prodigious amounts of cum, there was simply no where else for it to go as long as each girl could maintain their seal on their end of the dildo. With the dildo pushed evenly between the girls clitoral stimulation was to be a factor. They lifted their asses off the bed and bent the dildo between them so that with each thrust and squeeze their clits, which were now back up to over 2”, would bump again head to head. Now that their clits were long enough to rub into one another the orgasm came quickly.

After agonizing minutes, the girls began cumming. The first squirts tried to enter shaft and go down the dildo but couldn’t. The opposing orgasms were holding the other at bay. It was like the orgasms were frozen. They so needed to cum but couldn’t achieve full release.

“I’m stuck. I can’t finish my orgasm! You’re in my way. I need to shoot!” screamed Madison.

“Fuck you, bitch! I feel like my pussy is frozen. Get your nasty cum out of my way!”
    Kalea screamed back.

They glared at each other as they squeezed and crushed the dildo trying to push back more cum to make way for the full release of their ejaculate. The fluid cock undulated between the bitches as they gripped and twisted against one another. Their eyes rolled back as they couldn’t take the pleasure any more. It was like being stuck just before cumming without being able to finish. Seconds rolled by as neither girl could finish her orgasm, each becoming more and more frustrated. Still in the middle of their halted mutual cum Madison sat up and grabbed Kalea’s tits and began massaging them. She just couldn’t help herself. She was so horny and need to feel those beautiful, hated breasts in her hands. Within moments Kalea sat up to paw at Madison. Despite their hate they both knew how horny the other made them feel.

Minutes passed with each girl stuck just before finishing. Their clits were crushing each other again, fighting a battle of their own but with no winner. Even though they were stuck in their cums, they were each still making ejaculate. It just simply couldn’t go anywhere. Their cunts filled with their combined juices. Madison and Kalea were running out of room to contain their fluids. Just as Kalea could feel a trickle of cum spray out from her cunt, a stream of cum started leaking around the sides of Madison’s end. Madison cried out as she no longer had a tight enough grip to keep a seal. Kalea saw her chance and began pushing as hard as she could on her end. This of course forced more cum out from around her side, but she could also feel cum slowly being pushed down her end of the dildo into Madison. Madison tried to squeeze back, but even though she could halt Kalea’s advance it forced even more cum around the edges of the dildo past her cunt.

“NO! NO!” cried Madison. The pleasure climbed and climbed as it felt like the pressure built as more and more cum was forced into her cunt by Kalea.

“Yes. Feel the strength of my cunt,” moaned Kalea as all the cum that had been held back by Madison’s muscles finally could be released. She had never felt so much pleasure before. It was like all the orgasms that had been held back finally could surface. She squeezed and squeezed. Though some was streaming out from her pussy, she knew that more was entering the dildo from her side than Madison was pushing back on her chain of orgasms. Though she was winning the fight inside the shaft, Kalea could not force any of the dildo out of her, Madison was still holding it back. Madison for her part was trying her damnedest to stop Kalea’s advance. She could halt it momentarily, but with each squeeze she forced more out from around the edges. There was just too much lubrication now for her to reseal her end. All she could do was try to unseal the dildo from Kalea’s side too. If she had unlimited cum and time she could break Kalea, but she was running out of both. Once her supply of cum was exhausted, Kalea would overwhelm her, but she had to try.

“It’s not fair. I’m sexier than you. I have more cum than you. You just had the first squeeze is all, and that was just because your clit is barely bigger than mine,” grunted Madison as the flexed hard again to stop Kalea’s advance. Kalea shivered as some amount of her cum that she was pushing into Madison was pushed back with Madison’s last effort as was some of the dildo itself. She was now leaking profusely too.

“NO! I’m winning. I’m finishing this now. You agreed to the clit fight. You shouldn’t have been so overconfident. Now I’ll finished you off.”

“We’ll see, you fucking cunt,” screamed Madison. “You’re leaking too now. Bring it.” Madison pushed ahead, and their cunt lips kissed around the dildo. The leaking juices rubbed together. The 16” dildo twisted inside the fighting girls. Kalea twisted her own nipples and with a undulation starting from her shoulders moving down her torso and finally to her cunt she produced a wave of cum that pushed out through the dildo.

Madison saw it coming and tried to duplicate the move, squeeze her shoulders, flexing her tits, stomach and cunt to meet the final assault. Their asses lifted off the floor and the waves met. Their cunts relaxed for an instant and then each girl pushed as hard as she could. As so many other times the waves of cum entered the dildo and fought against one another. Both girls screamed at each other. They stared at their connected cunts. The cum sprayed around the sides of the dildo. Madison thought for a second that maybe she wasn’t done yet, but her weaker cunt failed her. Kalea started pushing her stream down the dildo and into Madison. And this time there was no stopping it. Kalea practically glowed as the looked down and watched the cunts, and clits right next to each other with cum jetting around the sides of Madison’s grip.

Madison started weeping, “No. How could you?” directing the question half at Kalea and her own defeated womanly pride. Her girl goo sprayed around the edges of the dildo and doused Kalea in Madison’s cum.

“YEESSSSSSSS!” screamed Kalea. “FINALLY!” She relaxed to assault Madison again. Madison tried to take advantage and twisting her end as tightly as she could with her fatigued cunt. A jet squirted back into Kalea.

“I don’t think so. You are done!” yelled Kalea, who used everything she had left and flexed her tired but still strong pussy. The flow from Madison into Kalea slowed, then stopped. Madison was still struggling mightily, but the flow still reversed. Kalea knew this time she could not stop until Madison yielded. The girls writhed on the dildo. The flow resumed into Madison, and this time Kalea could feel her cunt crushing the dildo. It was slowly, agonizingly slowly moving from her cunt into Madison’s.

“NOOO! NOO! I can’t.” panted Madison. She was still flexing with everything she had left, but the jet of cum continued into her cunt as did the slow progress of the dildo. Slowly she filled up once again, and then the flow erupted around her swollen, tired pussy lips. “AHHHH!”

“Give you bitch. I’ve beaten you. Give before I drown you in our collective cum.”

“No. I won’t. I can’t let you win.”

Kalea was running out of stamina, but even though she knew she won, she wanted to hear Madison say it. She twisted her nipples, and her pussy spasmed. A fresh gush of juice sprayed their connected vaginas. “Give or I will destroy you!”

“Fine. Fine. I give,” sobbed Madison. “You win.”

Relieved, Kalea relaxed and slowly scooted off of her side of the dildo which popped out and a jet of cum sprayed out of the freed end as the pressure could finally be released. Madison was still squeezing, and the dildo shot out of her cunt so that only inches remained in her – a testament to the strength of the fight. Madison fell back as the pressure dropped. She couldn’t move. She was spent.

On wobbly legs, Kalea struggled to stand and move to the desk to retrieve Madison’s jump drive.

“I thank you for your help, bitch.” Kalea slowly dressed. She was sore everywhere, and she knew she wouldn’t be able to fuck for weeks. But she had won. She stumbled over to Madison, who though defeated was still awake and spoke with venom, “I want a rematch you fucking whore.”

“Maybe sometime. I’ll find you. Until then know I am the best woman.” And with that Kalea stepped over Madison and disappeared.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Corporate Thieves

Amazing story!! The ideas you used I have thought about and always wanted to see in a story! Hope to read more amazing stories with clit expanding and orgasm duels! You hit the nail on the head for erotic competition!

Senior Hostboard Member PalomaJara's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Great story, loved every word. Thank you!

Senior Hostboard Member Hoborobo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

mgardenerb, this story was excellent! It had a good set up, beautifully written details for the fight scenes, and was just entertaining all around. The concept of two women competing with their vaginal muscles is not explored often enough, and this story does it in an imaginative way. I could not find any other F/F stories by you, and if this was your first work, thank you and well done!

I'd like to offer you a bit of constructive criticism, which is not often found on this board. In future stories, work on polishing your dialogue and trying to bring out the emotion of your characters. In general, the dialogue between Kalea and Madison is too friendly. There isn't a feeling of jealousy, cattiness, etc., between them, which I believe every story of this genre needs to have. At various points, it also feels stilted and unnatural, like you wouldn't expect two characters in that situation to say those words. I personally prefer more spontaneity in the conflict arising, and not just "two girls with prior sexfighting experience meet, decide on a set of rules, and get it on." Just my two cents for an otherwise excellent story.

Junior Hostboard Member mgardenerb's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoborobo View Post
    mgardenerb, this story was excellent! It had a good set up, beautifully written details for the fight scenes, and was just entertaining all around. The concept of two women competing with their vaginal muscles is not explored often enough, and this story does it in an imaginative way. I could not find any other F/F stories by you, and if this was your first work, thank you and well done!

I'd like to offer you a bit of constructive criticism, which is not often found on this board. In future stories, work on polishing your dialogue and trying to bring out the emotion of your characters. In general, the dialogue between Kalea and Madison is too friendly. There isn't a feeling of jealousy, cattiness, etc., between them, which I believe every story of this genre needs to have. At various points, it also feels stilted and unnatural, like you wouldn't expect two characters in that situation to say those words. I personally prefer more spontaneity in the conflict arising, and not just "two girls with prior sexfighting experience meet, decide on a set of rules, and get it on." Just my two cents for an otherwise excellent story.
    Thank you. It is my first F/F story.

Thanks for the criticism. I do write a lot, but I never have to write dialogue. I'm not surprised that's the part that is lacking. I will certainly try to use this comment to help my writing, but I'm not sure I'm good enough to actually improve. I'm also not a very patient writer, so I end up hurriedly writing the transitions between fights just to finish the story. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    Amazing story!! The ideas you used I have thought about and always wanted to see in a story! Hope to read more amazing stories with clit expanding and orgasm duels! You hit the nail on the head for erotic competition!
    Based off your comments in other threads, I assumed you would like it, so thanks. I already have ideas for the next story, but I'm a slow writer. It took me almost two years to write this. I really don't get how AngelDawn or JB can churn out amazingly detailed, multipart 10,000 word stories over and over. Maybe it is really easy for them, but it's a lot of work (enjoyable work) for me. It will be a while before I post another story, but I definitely hope that other writers take my ideas and run with them.

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you are doing great. keep it up

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Keep writing! This is a great beginning!

Junior Hostboard Member mgardenerb's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. Knowing the story was enjoyed will hopefully make me write a bit faster, maybe.

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Really good job, my friend!
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Wow! I am very impressed. I have to admit that I got a few goosebumps while reading your amazing story... and yes, your wonderful words have given me a few ideas that I may want to use in a future story. I really really really loved the story. Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast