Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Internet made it possible

Chapter 1?- Carmela, Isabelle, Brenda and Mandy

From the moment Carmela met Isabelle in a chat, she knew she needed to fight with her. Sensuously. Sexually.

Carmela lived in Madrid. She loved to dominate other women with her splendid body. Her 5?8? and 150 lbs. were complemented with a curvaceous figure, 42D-34-40, a black mane straight down to her waist, a luscious dark thick bush and an extraordinary clitoris that could reach an inch and a quarter when excited, which for Carmela was not exceptional, and were the admiration of men and women around.

She didn?t pay attention to men though, because she was a lesbian.

She also liked Cyber. She spent many hours in chat, Cyberfucking with other women, usually dominating them, making them orgasm. She loved when some of the other women took hours with her before finally giving up in defeat.

When the Parisienne Isabelle told her she was also a lesbian and her stats were almost exactly the same, except for the fact that she was blonde, Carmela challenged her immediately. Isabelle responded saying she was the queen of sex fights and Carmela laughed, saying the queen was herself.

Soon they started Cybering and their fightfucks were impressive, sometimes lasting hours. The passion they used made a mix of love/hate relationship between the French and the Spanish women, both 27 years old. Practically all the times they ended up in a draw. Only once the French won and another it was Carmela who won.

They finally decided to meet in real time.

On the other side of the Atlantic, a similar situation was happening. Also in a chat on the Internet, the redhead Brenda met the black woman Mandy. Both lived in New York City and they chatted no more than a couple of months when they decided to meet personally. Mandy was 26 and Brenda 28, both had curvaceous bodies, with 42 DD cups, beautiful thighs and hips and an uncommon sensuality. In fact, as they soon would realize, both
    women were oversexed.

The Europeans met in Paris. Carmela travelled on a long weekend and Isabelle picked her up at the airport. Though they knew each other from the pictures they had exchanged, even naked ones, they examined each other carefully before embracing. When they did, they were sure that their big boobs were pressed firmly on each other?s for a while. They noticed the reaction of their excited clits.

In Isabelle?s car they kissed long and deep. Neither of them wanted to tell they felt an animal desire to fuck the other. Their physical need could not overcome the feeling of domination. ?I am sure, Carmela, that my boobs would destroy yours?, Isabelle whispered.

?Isabelle, darling, I know my cunt will eat yours?.

?No way, dear, my clit will bury yours deep in its hood?.

?When I bring you to a thousand orgasms, you will realize I am better than you in sex. This won?t be chat anymore?.

Isabelle finally started the car and they went to the French woman?s apartment. Carmela got her things organized and took a shower. Then they went to a cozy brasserie close by where the owners knew Isabelle. They were overdressed for the place, but it was clear they wanted to amaze the other, showing generously their assets, meaning their fantastic, hard and high tits, and their athletic thighs.

During dinner, even if they talked about mundane subjects, they were also showing off about their victorious fights, of which both beautiful women had an amazing number, both in real time and in the net.

?I am sure I will defeat you, Carmela. My cunt is so powerful and never lost in a cunt fight?, Isabelle boasted. ?Darling, sometime will be the first. And it is going to happen soon. Very soon?. ?Are you excited??. ?Can?t you smell me? My cunt is very wet?. ?Want to start tonight??. ?Why to wait? I have travelled from far, and I don?t want to waste time?.

In the elevator to Isabelle?s apartment they pressed tits in challenge. They already had a faint smell of sweat that showed their excitement. Inside the apartment, Isabelle poured drinks and they got comfortable, that is, in bras and panties. Both licked their lips when looking lustily to their enormous boobs almost out of their bras and their hairy pussies through their almost transparent panties. While drinking they pushed their tits repeatedly, as if testing each other.

?You have great tits, Isabelle, but mine are harder?, Carmela said. ?No, darling, feel how my tits push yours in?, the French woman said heatedly. They kissed and hugged but it was an excuse to unhook their bras and let their heavy tits free. The big boobs barely sagged in spite of their size. They pointed their big nipples to the other and pushed, producing a double moan as Carmela dark nipples and Isabelle pinky ones pressed and rubbed.

Their moans didn?t stop when they rubbed harder, trying to push the other?s nipples in. But it was clear they were as hard as the other. Suddenly, the French girl separated a few centimeters, but only to slam her tits hard on the Spaniard?s. Carmela grunted at the impact, looked at Isabelle?s eyes and slammed her boobs on her rival?s. It was Isabelle?s turn to grunt and then, for a long fifteen minutes, they slammed their powerful boobs to each other.

At the end, they stopped, holding their tits and caressing them to mitigate the pain. They smiled wickedly, circled their arms around their bodies and pressed their naked beautiful tits to each other. They started a circular movement, making their nipples kiss, but directing the nubs to the big areolas. Their enormous boobs were sweaty and slippery and their armpits started to smell strongly while they began to move their tits in lateral movements, rubbing hard their nipples, again moaning loudly at each rub.

?I am going to destroy your tits, bitch?, moaned Carmela and Isabelle answered with another left to right rubbing move: ?No way, slut, my tits will mash yours hard and for a long time?. They were seated on the sofa and little by little, their also sweaty thighs were crossing and pressing, until their soaked panties were pressed on each other. They began grinding their cunts almost instinctively, even though they were still concentrating on their titfight.

Carmela realized that her French rival was getting a small advantage in the breast fighting, so she decided to increase her pussy force and ground faster. Their panties were getting soaked, and it was evident their juices were flowing freely. Carmela in a fast move ripped open Isabelle?s panties so she could admire her blond bush. Without stopping her breast rubbing, the French woman ripped open Carmela?s panties and could see the thick black bush.

?See? My bush is thicker, Isabelle, my cunt will eat yours?, Carmela laughed. ?Bush is not as important as clit and lips, and I think mine are better, bitch?, Isabelle countered and slammed her pussy on Carmela?s.

During the fight there had been lust in the eyes of both girls, but now, in the moment when their enlarged clits touched, their eyes opened, their mouth let saliva slip while they passed their tongues on their lips and animal sounds reverberated in their throats? ?Oh, fuck?, ?Aaaargg?. ?Uuuuuggg?.

They embraced tightly again, kissed passionately, sucking their tongues and their hard clits started fencing like swords, while their cunt lips kissed and liquid noises emerged from their locked pussies.

?Oh shit!?, Carmela moaned when their hot and wet pussies started grinding and their clits felt the electricity of the encounter, while both of their sweaty bodies, especially their hard nipples, almost hurt with the enormous pleasure they felt.

Carmela needed to cum, but she realized that Isabelle was there also, the blond hairs tangled with hers, and the French girl was groaning uncontrollably. ?Noooooo, fuck? OMG!?? Isabelle knew she was going to explode inexorably, and exactly in the moment she let go and her cunt exploded, she felt Carmela?s juices squirt with hers. ?Oh, whore!?, ?You fucking cunt?.

The orgasms were so intense that after many minutes gushing in each others cunts, they ended up laying on their sides, sweating copiously, panting and breathing hard, in semi consciousness.

In New York City, at that time, Brenda and Mandy, after a lunch when they had met for the first time and they had talked and exchanged challenges and anecdotes of their fighting and fucking experiences, were getting naked for their first fuck fight.

When they had met in the cozy restaurant that Mandy knew, in her first hug they had immediately felt the lust and passion they were used to when they Cyber fought. Their enormous tits were high and hard, and they could feel their big nipples through the thin fabric of their blouses. Of course, neither of them was wearing a bra but their boobs weren?t hanging.

?Oh God, I want your black boobs rubbing with mine soon?, Brenda almost grunted in Mandy?s ear. Also with a raspy whisper, the black girl answered: ?Holy shit, I want those tits of yours mashed under mine?.

?Bitch?.

?Cunt?.

They had been seated at their table, both feeling the wetness of their pussies. Both were wearing dresses to expose their curvy figure and especially their spectacular tits. Their 42DD?s were pretty visible and they had attracted the eyes of men and women when they entered the restaurant.

Now, they were close, their knees touching under the table, their smells noticeable. ?I want to fuck you until you ask me to stop, bitch?, Mandy said. ?That will take a long time then. And meanwhile I will fuck you in such a way that you will get white your black skin, whore?. They were used from the chat room to talk dirty and trash.

One hour later they were in Brenda?s apartment, getting naked, showing off their beautiful bodies, already comparing tits sizes. While they kissed, naked, they cupped the other?s boobs and rubbed the erect and big nipples with their thumbs. Both had big areolas, Mandy dark and Brenda rosy, and their nipples were well over one inch and very hard.

While they started moving their enormous tits on the other, getting sweaty and slippery, Mandy asked: ?Do your tits cum??. Brenda looked at her eyes: ?They can squirt and soak your boobs?. ?I want to suck your milking tits, Brenda?. ?As long as I can suck yours too?, the red head said.

They went to Brenda?s king size bed and got in a kind of reverse position where they can reach the other?s boobs with their hungry mouths. Their pussies were leaking freely while they licked their sweaty tits and sucked hard their erect nipples.

?Ooohhhs?, ?Ummmmms? punctuated their devouring act. ?Oh yes? oh, shit?, they continued sucking when their nipples started producing a milky liquid, sweet of taste, that they tasted and swallowed. Suddenly, their bodies spasmed, arched, and their cunts gushed, in the first simultaneous orgasms of the many they were going to have.

Still panting in lust, they completed their sixty nine position, buried they faces in the spasming cunts and started licking and sucking the juicy smelly pussies as voraciously as they had sucked their nipples. From time to time, they licked their wet rosebuds, but they were more concentrated in their glorious pussies. For more than thirty minutes they sucked and licked, their faces soaked with nipples and cunt juices, breathing hard and softly slapping their butts.

They came again. Oh, how they came. It was a double explosion, bodies shaking and arching, juices squirting to their faces and upper bodies, liquid noises, while their athletic and sweaty thighs closed around the other?s face, and finally their bodies were limp and they rested for a long time in the same position.

In Paris, the two beauties were conscious again. They felt their pussies still locked and the wetness and smells were intoxicating. ?OMG, it felt like an earthquake?; Carmela whispered. ?It must be the same earthquake I felt, dear?, Isabelle answered. ?I wonder why we haven?t fallen to the floor?, the Spanish girl said. ?Oh, this is a big sofa, as probably you have noticed?, Isabelle said, and added: ?But maybe we should continue this in my bed?.

They went hand in hand but on shaky legs to Isabelle?s bedroom. Carmela admired the erotic painting and drawings but before she could see them in detail, Isabelle has pulled her to the king size bed and got her on her back, mounted her and started kissing passionately, while rubbing her big boobs on Carmela?s.

Their bodies were heated in minutes. They started fingering each other?s pussies and sucking their nipples in turns. That was a long, sensual fuck, in theory controlled by the French woman who was on top, but in practice no one was really controlling the other. This was a lovers? fuck, but both women had in their minds the intention of dominating the other.

?Come on, bitch, cum for me?.

?No way, slut, you will cum first!?.

Carmela put a finger inside Isabelle anus. The French girl grunted, surprised and Carmela rolled her over and got on top. Then she pushed her fingers off the blonde?s holes and locked her pussy on hers, while sucking/biting her nips. Isabelle circled Carmela?s legs with hers and both started slamming and grinding their cunts furiously. They changed positions twice again before they exploded, again simultaneously, and as strongly as the previous one.

They stopped for drinks and to pee? but they continued for several hours, always with the same result? Simultaneous orgasms, that meant that neither could dominate the other.

In New York, Brenda and Mandy didn?t stop until well after the dawn. They were exhausted, sweaty and stinky, their bodies showing the signs of their savage fucks, where bites and scratches had been frequent. Neither had won in their sexual war.

They slept for many hours.

They awoke with the stink of their bodies, sweat, cum juices and even pee, practically at the same moment. They looked sleepily into each other eyes and the black girl said in a whisper:

?Are we insatiable whores??. Brenda smiled and whispered:

?It looks like that. How many orgasms, sweetie??

?No idea. I lost count at eight or nine?.

?Then it must have been fifteen or so?.

?Well, is there breakfast in this house??, Mandy asked.

?You mean besides my body??, Brenda laughed and they kissed. A long kiss, boobs pressed and thighs tangled.

?Fucking bitch, you are wet?, Mandy exclaimed. ?As you are, black whore?, Brenda laughed.

They kissed again, but they were really hungry. Brenda gave a robe to Mandy and both went to the kitchen. They ate enormous amounts of toast and cereals and they drank gallons of coffee.

?You don?t believe we are done, do you??, Mandy asked as they finished eating. ?Of course not, bitch. This won?t end until one of us, me, defeats clearly the other?. ?That will be me, not you, cunt?.

Without pulling off the robes, they kissed still in the kitchen. It was a very long kiss, deep, challenging, saliva dripping from their mouths and loud groans escaping from their throats. Their robes opened and their sticky and smelly bodies locked in a ferocious embrace. They grabbed their asses and even a playful finger teased their anuses, making their groans louder.

Their bodies shook powerfully when their orgasms exploded again simultaneously. ?Oh, bitch?? ?Noooo, whore?. Their legs bent and they had to support themselves on the wall.

Soon, they went back to bed?

The weekend arrived and with that, Carmela had to go back to Madrid. They made love for two hours, no challenges, just warm, loving sex.

During lunch they had talked and decided that nothing was decided in terms of who was better. If anything it was a draw. But besides, they had discovered that a mix of love and lust had developed between them. They promised to visit each other frequently, and of course to maintain their fiery fight fucks in their chat on the internet. And to look for more rivals.

While Carmela travelled to Madrid, that night Isabelle connected to the chat. She was contacted by an American called Brenda. Since the very first moments they liked their style and started Cybering. When they exchanged stats they discovered they had similar assets. They exchanged pics.

?I thought I was the champion of tit fights in the US until a few days ago, when I met in real life a black girl here and we were fucking like animals and all we got was a draw?.

?Oh, that?s funny, it happened to me with a Spanish woman who spent this weekend with me. We ended not only in a draw but in a kind of love. She must be still on the plane to Madrid?. ?Perhaps we should give them their net addresses?.

After a couple of hours of Cybering with no winners, Isabelle decided to go to sleep and they promised to be in contact.

When Carmela arrived back home, took a shower and had a substantial dinner, she eventually opened her computer.

She found a mail from Isabelle:

?After you left, love, I met an American girl online, very similar to us. Like us, she met a friend that apparently was impossible to beat. Brenda is her name and her friend is Mandy, a black girl. Here is Mandy?s addy. Mention Brenda. I already miss you. Kisses?.

After posting a loving mail to Isabelle, she typed Mandy?s address in the IM and she was lucky. Mandy was online.

?Hello, are you Brenda?s friend??.

?Friend, rival, lover, all in one?, was Mandy?s response.

?Nice, I have also a g/f in similar situation. My French friend was talking with Brenda and she sent me your address?, Carmela posted.

?Nice meeting you. Do you want to exchange pics??

?Sure, wait a minute?.

Carmela selected a sensuous picture of herself in the smallest bikini, and sent it.

?Wow!You are gorgeous. I?ll send you mine?.

Carmela said also ?Wow!? when she received another picture in bikini showing the luscious body of the black girl.

?I want you?, she posted.

?And evidently I want you too?, Mandy posted.

?Want to fight fuck??

?Of course. I want to defeat a new girl?

?You don?t believe it, bitch. I have never been defeated?.

?Neither have I, Spanish slut?

They started cyber fucking and it took them two hours and several orgasms to decide they were not easy to win over.

More or less at the same time, Isabelle and Brenda were in a fabulous sexual battle, but this time Brenda submitted to Isabelle in the last of three orgasms.

?I fucking won, bitch!?, Isabelle posted in triumph.

?I hope you don?t expect this will be our last fight, slut. Are you one of those who disappear when they win once??

?No, Brenda, I won?t disappear. I have loved fighting you, not only because I won. I want much more with you. You are almost as good as my Spanish rival and lover?.

?Oh, thank you, but I will demonstrate to you I can beat you? and maybe your Spanish rival, if I have the opportunity?.

?I am sure you will. She must be talking with your friend Mandy, I gave her the addy you gave me. I didn?t give her yours, because I wanted you for me for the time being?.

They said good bye, not without making a date for the next day.

In a few weeks, the four had met several times in ferocious fight fucks. Of course, Isabelle submitted to Brenda twice and Brenda submitted to her once again.

Mandy and Carmela maintained also their draw.

Brenda fought with Carmela several times to discover she was as hard to beat at least as her French friend. Isabelle also fought with Mandy a few times and both discovered they couldn?t beat the other easily.

Of course, Brenda and Mandy and Isabelle and Carmela continued their cyber fucking. But more importantly, the American girls fucked for real almost every day, because by that time they were lovers and lived together. And the French and the Spaniard visited each other frequently for fantastic hot week ends.

Internet was not enough. They decided to meet for a full week in Madrid.

The previous two weeks the four beauties were exchanging hot e-mails, challenges, chats, preparing their lust and their minds for the encounter.

Isabelle travelled to Madrid two days before and helped Carmela with the preparations and, especially, both tangled in exhausting and hot fucks.

The day Brenda and Mandy landed, Carmela and Isabelle almost arrived late to the airport because they overslept. The plane from New York arrived at an early hour, about 7:30 a.m. They awoke, saw it was almost 7:00, got dressed in a minute, got the car and got to the Airport when they had heard the announcement the plane had landed. Fortunately, the Immigration and Customs were slow.

In spite of the night in the plane, Mandy and Brenda looked fantastic and something that nobody could deny was that they were extraordinarily busty. They embraced hard, pressing their boobs in a first exploring hug, first Brenda with Isabelle and Carmela with Mandy, and then with the other. It was Mandy who wrinkled her nose and said: ?Hey, girls, have you already been fucking? You two stink?. The Europeans confessed that they almost missed their plane and they came without showering, and yes, the night before they had been fucking. Brenda said: ?Well, it?s not a bad stink?.

All laughed.

From the very first minute they knew that the reality was even better than the virtual world. The four hit it off immediately. But the four knew also instinctively that the battle for domination was going to be ferocious. In the short trip from the Airport, any person who could have been in the car would have detected the intense sexuality of the four Alpha women.

As soon as they entered Carmela?s house, the four embraced tightly, pressing their massive tits with each other and starting a game of kisses and tongues that went on for almost 15 minutes.

Carmela made coffee and offered pastries. They were talking excitedly about their encounter.

When Carmela asked if they wanted to shower, Brenda voiced the general opinion: ?We will get dirty soon so, why to shower? We all like our natural smells?.

In fact, the four Alphas forgot about rivalries and domination. It was clear they were so hot that the only thing they needed was to fuck like animals in heat.

And they did it, for several hours until they were hungry and Carmela said it was time for lunch. Then, all showered, distributed in the two bathrooms, Isabelle playfully with Brenda in the main bathroom, Carmela in the other as playfully with Mandy.

They dressed comfortably and went to a restaurant close to the Spaniard?s house, where for the first time the Americans tasted typical Spanish food.

After lunch and some drinks they were very frisky.

Mandy seemed anxious. ?Listen girls, we have travelled this far for a reason. We are very glad meeting you is great, even better that expected. But besides eating like pigs and having fun, what about our challenge??.

?We are ready when you are ?Carmela said-. Just wanted to be sure that the jet lag wouldn?t turn out in a disadvantage for you?. Mandy laughed: ?Dear, I think I can submit you even sleepy?. ?Oh, yes? Well, I believe I will submit you even in your best moments?, Carmela said as she started to get naked.

Isabelle and Brenda served drinks and sat on the sofa. They were naked also.

The black girl and Carmela confronted each other in the free area in front of their friends. Their big tits rubbed, producing that kind of electrical spark when the erect nipples touched. The two beautiful women looked in the eyes intensely. Carmela pressed her boobs as she embraced Mandy and their lips joined in a frenetic kiss, their tongues playing in their mouths as their bodies rubbed, making the nipples harder and their thighs started rubbing on their hairy mounds.

Carmela felt her lush profoundly. She had been fucking with Mandy and Brenda in the morning, but the feeling of challenge, like it happened with Isabelle always, made her sex alive and horny for fight and domination.

On her side, Mandy felt lust and desire, also a need to win. She wanted to out fuck the Spanish girl with all her senses. But she knew she could be very vulnerable too.

Those thoughts were crossing as if they could read each other minds. ?You, black bitch, you realize I am going to crush you??, Carmela challenged. ?No, Spanish slut, I am going to fuck your brains off?. They kissed again, their tongues wrestling in their mouths, their saliva sliding and dripping to their necks and tits. Their already sweaty bellies were locked while their thighs rubbed their also dripping cunts.

Other than that, they seemed immobile. Except that her embrace was full of force and the pressure on their boobs was extreme. Their nails were clawing in their backs, and their breathing was difficult due to the stress of the powerful embrace.

Their kiss and hug were long, almost twenty minutes of ferocious sucking and squeezing. They almost had tears, but they were enduring it with pride. Both fuck fighters were covered in sweat ad their thighs were soaked with cunt juices.

When they exploded, their pussies looked like a fountain of creamy cum. Their bodies shook powerfully, their legs doubled and a double scream made them separate their mouths. ?Oh, fuck!?, ?Oh, shit!?

They had fallen on their knees and the embrace was soft. Still trembling, they laid on the floor laterally and their hands were simultaneously to their gushing pussies, the fingers penetrated and Mandy whispered: ?I will dry this cunt, whore!?. ?I will make you cum so much you will ask me to stop, cunt!?, Carmela answered.

On the sofa, Brenda and Isabelle had been kissing and fingering each other. ?I can?t wait, slut?, Brenda exclaimed and got on her feet. Isabelle got on her feet also and didn?t speak, just slammed her big tits on Brenda?s, who screamed and slammed her boobs on the French girl?s. Their tits battle was punctuated by their groans and occasional screams. They grabbed their upper arms and clawed their nails as they kept slamming back and forth with violent hits. In about fifteen minutes their tits were totally red and both had tears on their eyes and faces.

They separated with their hands covering their red and pained breasts and they looked at each other in awe. After a minute, they slammed again but they grabbed their hairs with one hand while the other went to their cunts and their fingers penetrated their wet vaginas.

On the floor, the Spanish girl and the American black girl were furiously finger fucking each other, kissing as furiously and helping their fuck with sensuous rubbing of their erect nipples and sweaty tits. ?Bitch?, ?Whore?, ?Slut?, ?Cunt?, were the ?loving? epithets they were crossing.

A minute later, Isabelle and Brenda were also on the floor, almost touching with their friends, mixing the smells, and fucking as energetically as them. ?Fucking whore?, ?Stinky slut?, they hissed while they also kissed and rubbed their beautiful bodies, scissoring their pussies.

Carmela and Mandy were the first ones to explode. With a double scream that probably could be heard in all the building, they squirted on their fingers, their bodies shook powerfully and their mouths devoured each other.

Brenda and Isabelle squirted too in the other?s pussy, mixing their juices and moving their cunts hard and hotly.

It will continue, of course

_

- - - Updated - - -

I was terribly impolite. This was my first story posted here and I didn't say anything as a form of introduction. Not many here know me, and I should have said that I am a lesbian woman of 55, from Madrid, Spain, married to another woman. and an admirer of several of the writers here.
    Thank you all the readers.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Internet made it possible

My dear Maurita ... I love your story and will be anxiously waiting for more! So much passion... such hot sex. "Mmmmm."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Angel,
    Thanks for being the first one to comment in my first story here... A great writer like you is a splendid encouragement to continue... I am already working on the second chapter...
    Thank you... Hugs
    Maura

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Congrats for a great first story. Keep the good work!
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maurita View Post
    Dear Angel,
    Thanks for being the first one to comment in my first story here... A great writer like you is a splendid encouragement to continue... I am already working on the second chapter...
    Thank you... Hugs
    Maura
    Hello Maura...

We are close enough, i am Giannis, an adult man from Greece.
    Your story was hot. I think that you have a lot to contribute here !

I will send a friend request to you ! I like to be friends.

Be well ! Have fun !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maurita,

What a wonderfully hot story.

Your passion for life, love and sexual games is so evident in this story.

I can't wait for the sequel.

You will be a great addition to the ranks of writers here.

Kisses,
    Toni.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Excellent start of what I hope to be a very long battle. I especialy liked the international flavor in your story and I was very impressed with the quality and amount of trash talking during your story, especially considering it is your first one. Thanks!