Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Help with finding a story

Hi everyone. I need your help. I have spent time trying to find a certain story and have not been able to do so.. perhaps someone can help me. All I can tell you is this: There was a scene where two women were pressing their nipples together and one of the girls nipples began to burn.. and then seep some kind of a very hot liquid. As I remember, it was kinda like oozing.. but it burned. I seem to have a vague memory that one of the girls had won some kind of a beauty pageant (or something similar) the year before. Also, as I remember, the story was unfinished... this scene took place in the first or second part and then the story was never finished. (Although I could be wrong about that) I wish I could tell you more. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you !!! xoxoxo Angel

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Re: Help with finding a story

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    Hi everyone. I need your help. I have spent time trying to find a certain story and have not been able to do so.. perhaps someone can help me. All I can tell you is this: There was a scene where two women were pressing their nipples together and one of the girls nipples began to burn.. and then seep some kind of a very hot liquid. As I remember, it was kinda like oozing.. but it burned. I seem to have a vague memory that one of the girls had won some kind of a beauty pageant (or something similar) the year before. Also, as I remember, the story was unfinished... this scene took place in the first or second part and then the story was never finished. (Although I could be wrong about that) I wish I could tell you more. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you !!! xoxoxo Angel
    I have not read it Angel. I wrote to say a hello to a friend. Looks like you are into magic tricks ! Not my cup of tea, but i may be an old "pure trib/sexfight" aficionado ! LOL LOL I wish you good luck !! We expect your hotties (chapters 62-100) soon !

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thanks Giannis... I will eventually find it.. or perhaps someone will know. I now seem to remember that this scene may have taken place at a 'car show'? .. but I am not sure. I wish I could provide more information.

Chapters 62-100? I have been told that my story is already a thousand pages... Eeeek! I am thinking it will end with about 70 chapters... or perhaps 69 chapters. 69 is a good number (smile)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

any other possible ideas or descriptions? it sounds like it might be familiar..but then again.. i cant think of it either! I swear I have read it before

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you TJ .. I am sure I will find it. Maybe I should offer a free "Cyber Kiss" if someone can help. I give great cyber kisses. (evil grin) By the way, I responded to your email.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you TJ .. I am sure I will find it. Maybe I should offer a free "Cyber Kiss" if someone can help. I give great cyber kisses. (evil grin) By the way, I responded to your email.
    I hunger for cyber kisses, but unfortunately don't know the (exact) story. I only recall a story where the girls are venomous. Sort of snake/venom girls
    http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294...ght-story.html

Good luck hunting!

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Thanks Giannis... I will eventually find it.. or perhaps someone will know. I now seem to remember that this scene may have taken place at a 'car show'? .. but I am not sure. I wish I could provide more information.

Chapters 62-100? I have been told that my story is already a thousand pages... Eeeek! I am thinking it will end with about 70 chapters... or perhaps 69 chapters. 69 is a good number (smile)
    I was joking and at the same time i tried to show how much i enjoy your story, i would like more.
    Do as you like. Then a sequel with some same characters and some new or a completly new sexfight novel.
    It will be a must to read anyway !
    You like cyber kisses i read ! Take 61 !! As much as your chapters till now !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

"Adventures of Anna Maria" by fenix13... Thank you dwcole for finding the story for me. (Big Hug) There is a follow up story "Adventures of Anna Maria The car show" Thanks to all of you for your help.

HB Forum Owner
    Help with finding a story

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

"Adventures of Anna Maria" by fenix13... Thank you dwcole for finding the story for me. (Big Hug) There is a follow up story "Adventures of Anna Maria The car show" Thanks to all of you for your help.
    Just out of curiosity, Is this story buried deep on the board? Or is it out there somewhere in cyberspace?
    A. Penman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

It is buried deep in this forum. dwcole sent me a note with the title.. I then put the title in the search thingy near the upper right hand corner.. and it pulled it up. I forgot what page it was on. I then searched all the posts for fenix13 and found the second part about the car show. I will pass the information on to Anubisx so he can post it in the huge rivalry list. Thanks again dwcole. You are my hero. (Kiss)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast