0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A Neighbourly Affair

A Neighbourly Affair

Synopsis:
    Jelena is a divorced IT helper and combat sports enthusiast. After moving into her new house with her two children, Jelena begins an unusual affair with her neighbour, housewife and former MMA fighter Aria. Through these encounters, Jelena discovers fetishes and skills she never knew she had, as she and Aria struggle to keep their obsessive relationship a secret from their families.

Starring
    Jelena Jensen as Jelena
    Aria Giovanni as Aria
    Sensual Jane as Jane
    Angela White as Angela
    Erica Campbell as Erica

Chapter One: The New House

“Well, here we are, kids.” Jelena said as she and her children left the car. Her three year-old daughter said “wow, look at the new house!” as she and her thirteen month-old son ran inside. Jelena laughed as she walked over to the moving van and helped the men carry in the furniture. It had been about two weeks since her divorce, but she was glad that her husband had given her custody over the children. He had always been clueless when it came to taking care of them.

It was a hot Saturday in their new Californian suburb, so Jelena wore a loose-fitting white tanktop over a black sports bra and white shorts as she let down her dark brunette hair and unpacked her things in the new house. She decided to change after the moving men had left, for she didn’t want them staring at her natural F-Cup cleavage. There were times before her divorce where she felt her husband only stayed with her that long because of them, but now it didn’t seem to be the case.

As she thought of this, her phone began to ring. She answered it, saying “Jelena here.”

“Hi Jelena. It’s Daphne.”

“Oh, hey Daphne.”

“Since you’ve moved now, does this mean we’ll need a new IT helper?”

“No. I thought I told Alex that I could still work from home.”

“Oh, that’d be great. What times will you be available?”

“Monday to Friday. Noon to six.”

“Okay. That’s fantastic! I’ll see… no, I’ll hear you then.”

“Ha ha. Okay. Bye Daphne.” Jelena said as she hung up and went back to packing her things. After a while, a knock came at her door, and she
    went over to answer it. Outside the house was another woman, with long black hair that slumped over her shoulders. She wore black shorts and a blue long-sleeved shirt with a U-neck, which allowed Jelena to get a full-view of the woman’s large cleavage. Not that it mattered that much, for the woman was too busy looking at Jelena’s.

Eventually, the woman looked up and said “hi, you must be the new neighbour.”

“Uh, yeah. I am. I’m Jelena.”

“Aria. That’s such a nice name. Jelena. What is that, Jewish?”

“Yeah. It is. Jelena Jensen. What about you?”

“Giovanni. Italian. So, what brings a lovely lady like you to the suburbs?”

“Divorced. Moved here with the kids.”

“Oh, cool. Well, anyway. My husband is out of town this weekend and my daughter is sleeping over at her friend’s house. I have some chicken
    and casserole, so I was wondering if you’d like to have dinner with me tonight.”

“Oh, that sounds wonderful. I can put my kids to bed and come around at nine if you want.”

“Sure. That’s great. I’ll get everything ready for then.”

“Great. I’ll see you tonight.”

“Okay. Oh, and welcome to the neighbourhood, Jelena.”

“Thanks, Aria. It’s really great to be here.”
    Last edited by 15beerbottles; November 2nd, 2016 at 02:36 PM.