0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 64-65

Quote Originally Posted by Maurita View Post
    Angel,
    As I told you in mail, Hostboard rejected my post about your previous two chapters... I was entranced with them...
    And now, you still produce another fantastic piece of erotism, including a hot incestuous sexfight...
    I am always learning from you...
    Hugs
    very good !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angel my darling, I am again lost for words !

There are insufficient superlatives in the dictionary to describe this new and highly erotic chapter !

Maurita and I regularly "get off" reading your wonderful story.

Please keep it coming.

Kisses,
    Toni.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very intense chapters! I didn't expect a picture of Michelle vs Veronica. The girls look really hot, nipple to nipple!

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Hellο Angel,

I would like to ask you something : In the beginning of every chapter there are links for the photos of the women who are the protagonists of the chapter.
    I noticed that some photos are different from the first photos of all women, before chapter 1.
    Is there a way to find all the photos of all the women of the story without to collect them chapter by chapter ?
    So many chapters, I prefer to avoid this process.

Thanks in advance !!

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Giannis.... I am delighted that you like the digital art in my story. Thank you. I think I have seventeen characters... and I have six images for each character (They are the same six poses for each character).. this was done to make it easier for the readers to compare the characters.. and also for expense and time reasons... so that is 102 images... plus there are more images (Like the one at the beginning of chapter 64 with Veronica and Michelle) .. I have about 20 of these kind of images... and, my friend and artist, darkhound1 is creating new digital art for me as time allows. .. so there will be even more in the future.

Maybe when the story is completed I can add all of the links to all of the images at the end of the story. I am hesitant to post all of the images at the beginning.. because some of the images were created for certain 'moments' in the story. (Like the image of Veronica and Michelle)... and there are other images of two of the characters together that is in the process of being created.. (I will go back and edit the story and place the new digital art in certain chapters as new images become available)

If you can please be patient with me... when the last chapter is completed... I will provide links to every image that I have. (Including images that I may not have used in the story) ... I am planning on finishing the story no later than mid-September. I hope that is acceptable.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    Giannis.... I am delighted that you like the digital art in my story. Thank you. I think I have seventeen characters... and I have six images for each character (They are the same six poses for each character).. this was done to make it easier for the readers to compare the characters.. and also for expense and time reasons... so that is 102 images... plus there are more images (Like the one at the beginning of chapter 64 with Veronica and Michelle) .. I have about 20 of these kind of images... and, my friend and artist, darkhound1 is creating new digital art for me as time allows. .. so there will be even more in the future.

Maybe when the story is completed I can add all of the links to all of the images at the end of the story. I am hesitant to post all of the images at the beginning.. because some of the images were created for certain 'moments' in the story. (Like the image of Veronica and Michelle)... and there are other images of two of the characters together that is in the process of being created.. (I will go back and edit the story and place the new digital art in certain chapters as new images become available)

If you can please be patient with me... when the last chapter is completed... I will provide links to every image that I have. (Including images that I may not have used in the story) ... I am planning on finishing the story no later than mid-September. I hope that is acceptable.
    No problem at all !! Thanks !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Jane - Sara !! By far !! Titfight is not my best piece of cake (i prefer to read/watch it only as a prologue/foreplay for a fuckfight to follow) but i like these two hotties !!
    Thanks Giannis ... Jane vs Sara.

Toni ... Thank you for your kind comments... I am delighted to know that you and your dear friend Maurita have been reading the story and "enjoying" it together. (wicked grin). (Hug) Thank you.

NCX_81... Thank you! When you or anyone takes the time to express their opinion about my writing, I am absolutely thrilled. I am very happy that you are enjoying my story.. (Hug) Thank you.

Senior Hostboard Member
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 64-65

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The mother/daughter match up - two thumbs up.

And, again and again, the trash talk is just the best.

Talk about cliff hangers for the up-coming chapters

again two thumbs up.

Match ups for the tournament - Olivia vs. Sophia,

twin vs. twin.

Judging from the other match ups in all of the other chapters

from this story so far. Any and all will be hot.

Thanks AngelDawn30.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you dwcole. (Really Big Hug). I always appreciate your kind words.... you just know how to make a girl's heart flutter (smile). Thank you for your suggestion of Oliva vs Sophia. It is still going to be a little while before I can post the next three chapters, but I am writing everyday as time allows. (another Big Hug and a kiss on the cheek)..... no, not that cheek! However, if you wanted to ..... well... perhaps that might not be a good idea. (grin)

Junior Hostboard Member JstAFan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Angel,

I wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying the "The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye" novel you are creating and look forward to each new chapter.

Although I have not yet been able to reread all the chapters that have been modified, I wanted to point out a few inconsistencies(?mistakes?) that I have found recently:

1. When Abby was introduced in chapter 13, she is said to be a DD cup; but in the modified character list Abby is listed as 34E..

2. When Veronica was introduced in chapter 62, she is described as a 32 year old five foot seven and a half with 40? -26-36 measurements and required a 34E bra; but in the modified character list Veronica is listed as a 31 year old 5'7" with 41?-24-38 measurements (34G).

3. In chapter 65, when Amber is looking at Jennifer on her bed, the text indicates that her daughter has "long blonde hair with pink/purple streaks"; however this hair color describes Emily and not Amber's daughter Jennifer.

Most of the inconsistencies are insignificant, but the Jennifer/Emily mix-up does stand out.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

- - - Updated - - -

Other possible match-ups for the tournament:

twins vs "twins" - meaning Olivia/Sophia vs Wendy/Angel

Sara vs Lisa - would like to see Sara, Lisa and Amanda get involved in the story again

Abby vs Tina - seems likely

Either a Veronica vs Michelle (rematch) or a Veronica vs Jane scenario

Finally, as an outside possibility Amanda vs Isabella (who makes a surprise - and brief - appearance)

Looking forward to whatever you have planned.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast