Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 64-65

JusTAfan... of course .... Mei. That is what I wrote down in my notes... Sorry for the typo in my response. . That was what I was reading, but my fingers wanted to do something else..... sometimes that happens... not so much the typos... but the fingers... No, I am not going to explain that (smile)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angel,

Ok I had a netflix moment!! Never had a chance to check out your work!!! After benging on all of your chapters I must say that I am a fan!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Reddd

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

reddd ... Thank you for being a fan! I am not sure if I have ever been 'benged' before. .. although it does sound rather erotic (Wink) Thanks!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

I was re-reading this story, i.e., Chapter 64, the Veronica vs. Michelle battle, to get some ideas/inspiration for my own work, and I was struck again by how good it is. In my mind, Michelle has established herself as the stand-out character in your saga and her battles with the other women are epic. This fight with Veronica is especially powerful as both of the women are "villains." I really look forward to the day when these two women have their rematch. Maybe next time, it can be until one of them surrenders, rather than the first to cum!

Great work, as always.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    I was re-reading this story, i.e., Chapter 64, the Veronica vs. Michelle battle, to get some ideas/inspiration for my own work, and I was struck again by how good it is. In my mind, Michelle has established herself as the stand-out character in your saga and her battles with the other women are epic. This fight with Veronica is especially powerful as both of the women are "villains." I really look forward to the day when these two women have their rematch. Maybe next time, it can be until one of them surrenders, rather than the first to cum!

Great work, as always.

JB57
    Thank you JB. A great deal of what I write is because of inspiration and encouragement from you. You are my friend and my mentor.... and have unselfishly helped me be a better writer. I am very grateful and humbled by your kind words (Hug). Yes, there are future plans for Michelle and Veronica to confront each other again... in a fight to the finish!... and as soon as I complete "Private Eye" (which will be soon).... I will then complete the Michelle/Wendy fight. My apologizes for the delays... everything is back to normal again.... and there will be new writing from me very soon.

xoxoxoxo ^i^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Dawn View Post
    Thank you JB. A great deal of what I write is because of inspiration and encouragement from you. You are my friend and my mentor.... and have unselfishly helped me be a better writer. I am very grateful and humbled by your kind words (Hug). Yes, there are future plans for Michelle and Veronica to confront each other again... in a fight to the finish!... and as soon as I complete "Private Eye" (which will be soon).... I will then complete the Michelle/Wendy fight. My apologizes for the delays... everything is back to normal again.... and there will be new writing from me very soon.

xoxoxoxo ^i^
    Well, hopefully not the final "finish"! The best thing about these kind of continuing stories is the prospect of the combatants meeting each other again and again in sexual combat! Some of the scenarios you described to me in private that you are planning for Michelle and Veronica allow for that and that is really exciting!

Don't apologize for the delays! Well, don't apologize to me, anyway, given my track record! I'm just happy that you are still writing. Looking forward to the next Michelle/Wendy battle with growing anticipation.

JB57
    JB57

Hostboard Member AnnatheMarineChick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Well, hopefully not the final "finish"! The best thing about these kind of continuing stories is the prospect of the combatants meeting each other again and again in sexual combat! Some of the scenarios you described to me in private that you are planning for Michelle and Veronica allow for that and that is really exciting!

Don't apologize for the delays! Well, don't apologize to me, anyway, given my track record! I'm just happy that you are still writing. Looking forward to the next Michelle/Wendy battle with growing anticipation.

JB57

I second JB57 on this! Your stories are so good that I understand the time and effort you put in. Don't ever apologize for trying to make it what you love! Your passion shouldn't be dictated by a timeframe. It sometimes takes me ages to write a story because I want it to be something I want. Not what everyone else wants.

Love and bare hugs (naked of course)
    Anna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Epic, whenever I re-read this