View Poll Results: Who Wins This Catfight?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aria Giovanni

15 57.69%
  • Jelena Jensen

11 42.31%

Thread: Jiggle Jousting: Aria Giovanni vs Jelena Jensen

Senior Hostboard Member 15beerbottles's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jiggle Jousting: Aria Giovanni vs Jelena Jensen

The F-Cup Trilogy: Aria Giovanni vs Jelena Jensen

Aria Giovanni
    Date of birth: November 3, 1977
    Bra size: 32F(natural)

Jelena Jensen
    Date of birth: October 7, 1981
    Bra size: 34F(natural)

Part II: Jiggle Jousting - Cats In The Cage

Synopsis:
    A month after their previous confrontation, Jelena meets Aria at a costume party. Both dressed as Catwoman, Aria invites Jelena to do a photoshoot with her. But once they get to a private area, Jelena expresses her desire for a rematch with Aria. In no time at all, Jelena and Aria are stripped to only their masks, and are at each other's throats in a literal catfight.

The winner is yours to decide. Stay tuned for Part III.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Jiggle Jousting: Aria Giovanni vs Jelena Jensen

I absolutely love these two girls but i just think Aria is a little more aggressive .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

“Come on, God dammit!” Jelena said as she fell backwards on her bed, using all her strength to pull the red thigh-high boots onto her legs. After eventually forcing it all the way up, she pulled a red leotard top onto her chest and zipped it shut at the back. She then pulled red sleeves with gloves onto her arms. With all of her clothes on her body, she closed the zips on each end to attach it together into a one-piece latex uniform. Finally, she pulled on a red mask with pointed ears and holes cut for her mouth and eyes.

Jelena began stretching in order to get herself used to moving around in the tight latex suit, before she looked at the gloves she wore, which exposed her long fingernails. She grabbed a nail file and sharpened her nails to become pointed, like claws on a cat. To test her nails, she grabbed a piece of plastic and scratched it slightly. After admiring the deep marks she had made, she turned and looked in the mirror at her costume.

“Purr-fect.” Jelena said as she crouched in a cat-like pose in front of the mirror. She hissed like a cat and flayed her claws, before laughing as she then removed her mask and threw her coat over her costume, before getting in her car. As she drive over to the house party, she pulled on her mask and stepped out of the car. She knocked on the door, which was quickly answered by Angela White dressed in an Australian flag bikini and bottoms.

“Hey Ange.”

“Oh, Jelena. Come on in.” Angela said. “I love your costume.”

“Yours too.” Jelena said as she entered the house. As she entered, she saw many of the other stars in their costumes. She could see Tanya Danielle dressed as the Invisible Woman and Jewell Marceau wearing a Wonder Woman costume.

After talking to Sensual Jane and Nina Elle (who were dressed as Indiana Jones and Harley Quinn respectively), a voice said “Jelena. Hey!”

“Oh, hey, Siri. Nice costume.” Jelena said as she saw Siri’s Power Girl costume. “Thanks. You too. Mask looks kind of kinky on you.”

“I know, right.” Jelena said. “Is that Maggie Green I see before me?”

“Indeed it is, Catwoman.” Maggie said. She wore a Supergirl costume that was breaking at the seams near the bra area. Jelena said “you’re looking great Supergirl. You guys do this on purpose?”

“Yeah. We made a video together the other day, then Angela called us both and said it was for a costume party, so we came here together.” Siri explained.

“So, where’s your number two?” Maggie asked, Jelena saying “come again?”

“Aria Giovanni. She got here 20 minutes ago.” Siri said. “She’s upstairs, I think.”

“Okay, sure.” Jelena said as she went upstairs. When she got to a balcony, she saw Bianca Beauchamp, who was dressed as Lara Croft.

Jelena followed her to the balcony, where she saw Bianca talking to Aria. To Jelena’s surprise, Aria was also dressed as Catwoman. The suit’s design was different from Jelena’s, being a two piece black and dark blue suit with a low V-neck that showed plenty of Aria’s thick cleavage. Her mask was entirely black and was worn as a sort of cowl over her top. Her boots were thigh-high with higher heels than Jelena’s.

God, she looks so sexy Jelena thought to herself as Aria finished talking to Bianca and walked over to her.

“Hey, Jelena.”

“Aria.” Jelena said as they hugged and kissed each other’s cheeks. Aria said “how are you doing? I haven’t seen you in a couple weeks.”

“I’ve been great. Working out a little. I love your costume, by the way.”

“Yours too. I guess great minds think alike, huh?”

“Yeah. I guess so. I love all this cleavage on you.” Jelena said.

“Aw, thanks. Hey, I was just wondering.”

“About what?”

“Well, I’ve been asked to do a sexy photoshoot for this guy I’m working for. Angela’s letting me borrow some cameras in her attic.”

“Okay.”

“Yeah. I have no fucking idea what I’m gonna do it on. Then you came here.”

“What did I do?”

“Well, we’re both Catwoman. You want to uh… come up there for a couple shots?”

“Like a photoshoot? With you, right?”

“Yeah. If you don’t want to, that’s fine, I just…”

“Are you kidding? I’d love to.”

“Really?”

“Sure. Come on, let’s go.”
    Last edited by 15beerbottles; August 31st, 2016 at 07:58 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can imagine how hot it would be to see them both in those suits ..... and out of them lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aria led Jelena up to the attic and turned on the light. Jelena closed the door to the attic as Aria set up the two cameras. The cameras were pointed towards a constructed set. The set was meant to be a garden, with fake leaves and plants around a large stone bench.

Aria pointed to the cameras, one being smaller than the other. She took the bigger one, saying "this one takes pictures." before taking the smaller one and saying "and this one's videos."

"Got it. Are we just putting them on timer then?" Jelena asked.

"Yep." Aria said as she sat on the bench, before patting the space next to her. Jelena took the invitation and sat on it, as she and Aria interlocked fingers and pressed their cheeks together. They both pucked their lips as the camera snapped. Next Aria had Jelena on her back while she sat on her front. As the camera snapped again, Jelena licked Aria's neck as Aria clutched Jelena's right butt-cheek.

After about an hour of taking photos, Jelena and Aria rested on the bench next to each other. Aria said "so, Jelena."

"Yeah."

"Um, have you been uh... working out since... you know..."

"Since when?"

"Our fight. You know, at the ring?"

"I guess a little. Why?"

"Well, I was wondering."

"About what?"

"When we were gonna have a rematch."

"A rematch?"

"Yeah. I was thinking since you lost last time. Maybe you should try and even the score."

"Hm. Okay. Well, if you wanna do a rematch, then you wanna wrestle again?"

"Eh. Maybe we should spice it up. Do something a little different."

"Like what? Boxing?"

"Hm. Maybe. But I was thinking more of a... catfight." Aria said as she reached her arms under Jelena's armpits and brushed her fingers on Jelena's covered breasts.

"Catfight? How would we know who wins that?"

Aria smiled, and pointed to the camera. Jelena said "wait, now? As in, right here?"

"Right here. On this bench. Right now. Jelena, please. I feel bad for winning and I want you to try and even it."

After a minute of thinking, Jelena said "okay, let's do it."

"Yes!" Aria said as she kneeled up. Jelena said "but do you have a first aid kit. Because if we're scratching, it'll bleed like hell."

"Oh sure. We'll find it somewhere. Now come on, let's do this!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jelena leaped at Aria, knocking her onto her back as Jelena gripped her wrists. Jelena wrapped her legs around Jelena's waist as Jelena pinned her arms down on the bench. Aria used her legs to pull Jelena back, allowing Aria to lift herself up and free her arms from Jelena's grip.

"Where do you think you're going! Jelena said as she thrust herself forward, slapping against Aria's breasts with her own. Aria groaned, and said "you want a titty fight?"

"Oh yeah." Jelena said as she reached her fingers into Aria's cleavage, using all of her strength to pull a deep tear down from the neckline. As the torn latex fell down to her waist, Aria's firm breasts flopped down, before Aria used her claw-like fingernails to grip Jelena's still covered breasts as the latter groaned. The nails penetrated the latex, before Aria pulled back allowing them to tear it open, leaving Jelena's breasts exposed as well.

As Jelena tore at her top to discard the rest of the latex on her torso, Aria thrust herself against her repetitively, their breasts jiggling and slapping together. They both spun their waists side to side, letting their assets hit each other back and forth. When this failed to find a winner, the two resorted to squeezing themselves together as they both groaned.

"Give up!" Aria snapped, as Jelena said "no!"

Jelena then freed herself and said "alright. This isn't getting us anywhere."

"I agree. Let's fight like we dress!"

The two swung their claws back and forth, tearing the fabrics on their costumes to shreds. Occasionally, their nails would cut each other's skin through the fabric, prompting a groan or yelp from either of them.

Eventually, they fell back in exhaustion. Both completely nude save for their masks, and covered in small lacerations on their skin, Jelena said "I'm not leaving till you give up."

"Same for me!" Aria said as they attacked again, wrapping together in a thick embrace of flesh, sweat and blood. Their breast squeezed together as they both groaned and then screamed.

Jelena fell on her back as this happened, with Aria on top as their bodies crushed together. Aria began to lower herself, crushing Jelena's breasts even further as Jelena groaned. Jelena pulled at the back of Aria's neck, tearing the back of her mask as she said "you wanna play rough, huh? Well, guess what. Cats can do more than claw!"

Jelena wrapped her arms around Aria and held her close, preventing any escape as she bit into Aria's shoulder. Aria said "agh! Get off me! Aah-how!"

Jelena left a trail of bite marks across Aria's shoulder from her collar to her bicep, before Aria reached her hand behind Jelena's back and over her shoulder. Her nails dug into Jelena's chest just above her left breast, before Aria dragged her hand up, leaving three long claw marks as a trail.

"Ow!" Jelena said, releasing Aria to clutch her clawed shoulder. Aria pinned Jelena down and stuck her claws into Jelena's right breast. Jelena screamed as Aria's claws began to draw blood, sticking her own nails into Aria's cheek and pulling down. Aria tensed her face as the claw marks between her eye and ear began bleeding down her neck and onto the bench. Aria stuck her claws deeper into Jelena's thick breast as she said "who wins?"

"Not you!" Jelena said as she swiped her left arm, her nails clawing a long gash over Aria's chest as she jolted back in shock. As Aria clutched her chest in pain, Jelena tried to get up, before Aria gripped her breast again and pinned her down. As Jelena pushed her up and tried to attack, Aria swiped, clawing the right side of Jelena's face next to her mouth. Jelena responded by elbowing Aria's face and then pinning her down on her front.

"Get off!" Aria said as Jelena pressed onto her pack, sticking her nails into the left side of Aria's face as she pinned her head down. "Come on Aria. Give up! Tap out! Now!"

"No!" Aria said, before Jelena stuck her nail into Aria's crotch, pinching and tugging at the labia as Aria screamed. After a while, Aria tapped the bench, finally submitting defeat as they both collapsed in exhaustion.

"Yes! I won!" Jelena said as she tried to kneel up, before wincing as she clutched the bleeding wounds on her body. Aria said "yep. We're even. Good fight."

"Yep. You too." Jelena said as Aria kneeled up next to her, stroking her neck with her hand as they both removed their masks. They sat here for a while, as Aria said "were we recording that?"

"Yeah. I think." Jelena said, before feeling the blood on their claw marks. "Should we get that first aid kit now?"

"Yeah. I think so." Aria said. "I brought some spare clothes too. Do you want to borrow some?"

"Sure."

After bandaging their injuries and changing into fresh clothes, the night was almost over, and the guests were leaving the party. Angela said to Jelena and Aria "so, I hope you too enjoyed your photoshoot."

"Oh yeah. Definitely." Aria said as she and Jelena held hands. Angela said "I'll send you both a copy of the video if you want."

Jelena and Aria looked at each other, before Jelena said "yeah. That'd be great. See you later, Angie."

"Bye." Angela said. As she sat in her bed on her laptop, Angela plugged in the flash drive containing the video of the fight. She sent it to both Aria and Jelena, before opening her video account. After uploading the file, she titled it "Jensen Vs Giovanni 2." before clicking Publish and going to sleep.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It`s very interesting that the girls look so much alike and the votes are also equal , great story .