Thread: Internat made it possible (Chatper IV)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Internat made it possible (Chatper IV)

Internet made it possible (Chapter IV)

Here it is a new chapter of the internet saga. Besides advancing in the hardest fuck fight of the saga, I have introduced a new Continent, with the fight of two beautiful Australians.
    And talking of Australians, thanks again to my friend Toni for her editing of my imperfect English and for her helpful ideas.

Carmela’s trip was a kind of torment for the Spaniard. Images of Avanti’s body rolled in her mind like a movie. She had the feeling that her encounter with the Indian widow was going to be very special. She could feel it in her heart and in her tummy.

Carmela knew she was a sexual animal, frequently oversexed and loved the feeling of being the best among the best. She just had won a hard sexfight with a beautiful and sensuous Italian woman, Marina. But she had the feeling that meeting with Avanti was going to be a superior experience.

When the taxi left her in front of the sumptuous mansion, she felt butterflies in her belly. The solemn butler who opened the door saluted formally and said smiling: “You must be Miss Carmela. Madam is waiting for you. Please, follow me”. Carmela followed the butler, admiring the luxurious interior.

The beautiful Indian widow was standing in a small and intimate room, delicately and sexually decorated, with drawings of women in sensual positions.

Carmela stood at the door, taking in the atmosphere, and looking at the beutiful woman in front of her.

Avanti was wearing a sari which clung to her body, showing perfectly her voluptuous curves. Both women smiled as they observed the other. They looked at each other like in trance, only for one minute, but both thought it had been much more. Finally, they hugged in a tight embrace, which gave them the opportunity of feeling the extraordinary size and hardness of their boobs. Both the sari and Carmela’s elegant dress showed their generous cleavages.

They prolonged the hug for many minutes, moving all so slightly just feeling their big hard nipples rubbing, and inhaling their scents.

They kissed. Softly, tasting, exploring. Then their tongues touched, tasted, rubbed. Soon, their tongues were penetrating, invading the mouths, almost savagely, the lips devouring literally each other, saliva dripping down their chins and necks.

Minutes and minutes passed and the kiss seemed eternal. The bodies filled with electricity and then came the explosion.

Their bodies shook, throats let out animal sounds, their fingers clawed on their backs and their cunts gushed juices like fountains, soaking their panties and making their knees bend, supporting each other, while they separated their mouths and looked at each other with glassy eyes.

“Only once recently have I had an orgasm with only a kiss. You seem to be as hot as that woman”, Avanti said still panting.

“I only had one and it was long time ago. I think I was 13 or 14. You are very hot undoubtedly”, Carmela said.

“Now I would like to invite you to have dinner, as you requested. Please, come this way”, the Indian lady moved to a door and they passed to a small private dining room for two. Two beautiful young Indian girls were waiting and helped them to sit. Avanti ordered drinks and said she expected her guest would like a nice Indian food. Carmela said she was sure she would love it.

They ate delicious Indian delicacies, talking about generalities and also about their experiences as sex fighters. They were nice and fun with each other but both were successfully hiding the sexual tension after their unexpected orgasm. Both exhaled the scent of lust and it was an undercurrent of sex in every word. They knew that they had found someone very special and they were absorbing their personalities and characters voraciously.

Avanti talked about Abi, and Brenda and Mandy, and Carmela talked about Isabelle, Ivanka and Marina, especially about the Italian.

They were having dessert when Avanti changed the conversation into an open, almost nasty challenge. “You know I am going to destroy and maybe humiliate your cunt, Carmela?”. “Oh, Avanti, slut, that’s exactly my intention when I travelled here, but the other way around. It is my intention to submit your body to mine and of course fuck your cunt silly”.

“I have submitted more than a hundred hot pussies only in the last three years. You have accepted a challenge without knowing that”.

“You don’t know my records, Avanti, but records are not important. This is a woman to woman challenge: one wins, the other loses”.

“I agree, I win, you lose”, the ‘modest’ Avanti said. “When do we begin?”, the Spaniard asked standing up when talking.

The Indian’s nostrils flared and she stood up also. “Now! Follow me”, she said and opened a door, different from the one they had entered the dining room.

The most sumptuous bedroom Carmela had seen in her life was behind that door. High ceiling, red tapestries, incredibly erotic watercolors on the walls, a gigantic bed with a red canopy made the room seem like a kind of bordello fuck room. In the atmosphere it was an erotic scent, a product, as Carmela would learn later, of mysterious Oriental herbs.

Carmela followed the beautiful widow to an enormous walk in dressing room. In perfectly organized hangers, no less than two hundred dresses and saris hung. Gracefully, the Indian lady started to undress, gesturing to Carmela to do the same.

For a long minute, they observed each other naked. Both had a very thin layer of sweat, plus their pussy hairs were tangled and soaked with dry cum from their orgasm before dinner, their juices smelled potent. Their eyes flashed, their nostrils flared and both felt their pussies tingle.

“Oh my fucking God! What a body!”

“Shitting hell, you are beautiful!”

They stepped in and hugged almost brutally, closing their lips on a kiss as lusty as the first one. This time, their pointed and large nipples crushed on the other, their enlarged clits were out of their hoods and their hands clawed on their big butts. Their thighs crossed and started rubbing the other’s wet cunt, The heat was incredible.

“I want to fuck you!”

“I want to make you cum!”

In the relatively small dressing room they fucked like animals, groaning like animals, clawing nails like animals, and finally cumming like animals. Their nipples milked their tits, their cunts squirted like fountains and their bodies trembled like leaves hit by the wind. It was a miracle that their screams were not heard all over the house (or were they?).

With rivers of sticky juices running down their shaking legs, Avanti took the hand of Carmela and in a few seconds they were rolling savagely on the enormous bed. Their bodies mingled inch by inch, from forehead to toe, big tits as hard as before, nipples like pebbles, bellies wet of sweat, cunts soaked, as were their thighs. Two bodies sexually and physically tense, tight, like violin strings.

For more than three hours they rolled and rolled, their pussies ground, their mouths spat, their nails clawed, their nipples pushed, their animalistic groans filled the room. When they laid on their backs breathing hard, panting in fact, tired, but resolved to go on to the end, they realized the sheets were totally soaked of sweat, cum juices and pee.

Carmela broke the silence. “Wow! We are beasts!”, she said between deep breaths. Avanti had still her eyes closed but she said: “I knew one day I would find a savage like me!”.

She talked on an internal phone, in Hindi, so Carmela didn’t know what she said though for her tone, she assumed there were instructions.

When the two young Indian girls who had served them during dinner appeared, they didn’t seem surprised with the room stink. Both offered them saris and one asked Carmela to follow her. Carmela looked at Avanti who smiled and nodded. The girl curtsied and said: “Asha at your service”.

The Spaniard followed her and they entered a big bathroom, with an enormous bath tub, big shower, Jacuzzi and all fixtures in gold. As she learned later, it was one of the twenty bathrooms in the mansion. The tub was filled with warm water, rose petals and some aromatic liquid. With an inviting smile, Asha let her sari fall, inviting Carmela to do the same. The Indian girl, probably not more than 18 years old, was a perfect sculpture. If, as Carmela thought immediately, she was a temptation for her, it was a perfect temptation.

Carmela let the sari slip to her feet and entered the tub opposite to Asha . The ‘temptation’ spoke softly and sweetly: “Madam, relax, please. I am here to help you relax after your long sex marathon and to prepare you for the one to come. My Mistress wants her sex fights to be fair and not rushed”.

For almost one hour, the beautiful Indian girl administered to Carmela the most sensuous massages and caresses the Spaniard had had in her life. Like Abi when Gita had done the same, Carmela felt herself fully relaxed and rejuvenated while at the same time an unavoidable need to sleep.

Asha, after drying and perfuming her carefully, opened a second door of the bathroom and invited Carmela to lay in a comfortable bed in another of the beautiful and erotically decorated bedrooms of the house.

Carmela slept peacefully for more than nine hours.

As if by magic, and what seemed like only two minutes later a cheerful Avanti appeared with another of her hundreds of saris. “Hello, sleepy head, I am sure you are rested and ready for a good breakfast”.

“A breakfast will be welcome, but not one of those English breakfast with sausages and eggs. Just orange juice, coffee and toast will do”.

“You will need all your strength for today”, Avanti said with a mellifluous smile.

“Avanti, let me tell you something. I can see you are more a relay runner than a marathon runner. That’s why so many rests, delicious baths, etc. I suppose you need all of that, but I don’t. When I engage in a challenge like this, I want to test our strength also, meaning starting fucking and stopping only when one can’t continue. Besides, I am aware that sending Asha to my service was a trick. Maybe if I had fallen for that temptation, I would be too spent today with you. So, from now on, no more tricks please”.

Avanti was serious at the end of that tirade. She didn’t deny Carmela’s affirmations. “Ok, Carmela, today we will play by your rules. No stops until one of us is defeated”.

After breakfast, Avanti guided the Spaniard to another of her sumptuous bedrooms. It was evident that the Indian lady was upset. As soon as they let the saris slide to the floor, their beautiful bodies were tense in expectation, Avanti pushed Carmela on the bed: “I am going to make you regret having accepted my challenge, whore”, she mumbled while her body got on top of Carmela’s. She started fucking her furiously, the tongue in her mouth, her enormous breasts rubbing the equally enormous tits of the Spanish woman, and her cunt grinding furiously on Carmela?s.

The Spaniard used a frequent trick of hers, just put her brain in standby mode, letting the Indian make all the effort, while she was thinking of banalities. Not that she didn’t feel Avanti’s body and powerful sexuality, but she used the trick like a local anesthetic.

The result was that, after half an hour of furious fucking, Avanti suddenly screamed: “Oh, nooooooo, fucking bitch… I am going to, nooooooooo… cumminggggggggg”. Carmela, with a big smile on her face, licked her ear lobe and whispered: “This will teach you not to get furious and lose control when there is so much at stake”:

Avanti recovered finally. She evidently had learn the lesson, because she started using all her sensuality and seduction abilities in her kisses and caresses. Carmela felt the sexual power of her opponent and started using also the best sensual moves of herself. The following hour they had three fantastic simultaneous orgasms, but they weren’t showing signs of tiredness.

They lay laterally, put their heads between the other legs and started devouring the other’s sexes, licking their cunts and anuses, while using their fingers alternatively on their clits. “OMG, cummingggggggggg”… “yes, cumminggggggggggg”, “oooooooohhhhhh”, “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck”.

Their pussies exploded and their juices flowed enormously, soaking their faces, their hairs and their necks”. Immediately, another powerful orgasm exploded and they screamed their lungs out again: “Ohhh, fucking slut!”, “Ahhhhhhhh, nasty whore!”. “Cummmminggggg”, “Againnn… yessssss”:

They stayed with their heads between the other’s thighs, for a long time, breathing with difficulty, until they were relaxing little by little.

In Sydney, Australia, two women were chatting hotly. Both were 45, both redheads, beautiful faces and bodies, 44 E, and big behinds. They had recently exchanged pics and they were discussing about them.

“You are beautiful, no doubt, Caren, but I have better tits and butt”.

“Oh, it is evident that you are blind, Ellen. My tits are bigger and firmer, and it would be difficult to decide about our asses”.

“You know? I don’t think you have the guts to make it in real”.

“I am thinking the same about you. Do you want really to meet?”.

“Definitely. You seem perfect to be another of my ‘victims’, hahaha.

“We will see who is the victim, bitch”.

“Just tell me when and where, and try to make it on a weekend to have enough time for a sex war, slut”.

They met on a Friday in a ‘tapas’ bar. Immediately, they both admired and hated each other. They were very beautiful and the feeling of competitiveness was evident from the beginning. After a few drinks and ‘tapas’ they were ready to kill each other. Metaphorically, of course.

They were wearing dresses, warm because in that Hemisphere they were in winter, but in spite of them, everyone could see their breasts were enormous.

Caren said: “Ok, you are very attractive, but that doesn’t make you better than me”.

Ellen responded: “But that is a fact. I am much better than you in all senses”.

If they wouldn’t have been in a bar filled totally of happy customers, they would have started a furious fight. Nobody seemed to realize the strong bump they did with their big breasts. Like nobody heard when both got their faces close to the other and they whispered: “I hate you, bitch”, “I hate you too, slut”.

They had a slight discussion about where to go, decided on Caren’s apartment in the vicinity and walked briskly, bumping their substantial hips on each other. As soon as they entered the apartment, they were like beasts: they spat on their faces, slapped each other and Caren pulled Ellen to the living room, where they started to undress, looking lustily at each other’s tits and hairy pussies.

In a moment they were rolling on the carpet, slapping each other’s face and tits and trying to get the top position. It was in a moment when Ellen was on top, both hugging hard, legs crossed and rubbing pussies when Caren exclaimed: “Shit, bitch, you excite me”. Caren didn’t need to say a thing, because just in that moment they experienced a strong orgasm and their juices mixed on their bushes and pussies, while their bodies shook hard and they clawed their nails on each other’s back, both grunting lustily.

They were covered in sweat and smelling strong. They stayed in their tight hug, looking at each other in awe, then Ellen leaned over and kissed Caren on the mouth. Their tongues met and twirled lustily and they only separated when they needed to breath better…..

At a different time in London… But that will come in the next chapter….

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Internat made it possible (Chatper IV)

It is a privilege for me to once again be the first to comment. I am loving your story sooooooo very much Maurita! The sex between Avanti and Carmela was sizzling!.. and I can't wait to see what happens between Carmen and Ellen. Thank you for sharing these wonderful characters with us ... (Big Hug)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Besides beinig my favorite writer, you are my most frequent commentator... and always the first yes... Thank you, thank you...

The fight between Avanti and Carmela is still unfinished... In what my opinion is still better, the end will be in the next chapter. The Australians, oh, they are mature and in consequence nasty and a little kinky... They both have partners... and maybe something will make them meet all...

Your encouragement has made me to prolong the saga... Otherwise this chapter would have been the last...

Woul love to meet you online, Angel

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Awww ... you are so sweet. I am happy that I have maybe provided a little encouragement for you. You are a wonderful writer.... but write for yourself. Write because you want to write. Yes, of course I am delighted and thrilled when readers tell me how much they love my writing (Which still amazes me).. but the burning desire inside me to tell a story... to do my best to breathe life into my characters. to share my fantasies with others... that is the reason I write. If no one liked my writing.. I would write anyway. Because it gives me great joy.

So you keep writing. As long as you love writing.. then your love for what you do is more than enough. (Hug)

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

It's going better and better. ?Felicidades por el relato, Maurita!
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Muchas gracias Anubisx. Of course, like mystery writers, I like to make the tension grow... more and more... until the reader... or myself as Angel says, are waiting for the next line, the next page and the next chapter...

Btw, I am more than curious about your origins... Spanish?

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Yeah, Im from Andaluc?a.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aqu? una compatriota que adora Andalucia, aunque soy de Madrid.
    Saludos

Senior Hostboard Member
    Internat made it possible (Chatper IV)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Again, love the fact that the women are from different countries.
    This theme can go, on and on and on. And that would be great to me.

I agree with Angeldawn30 wrote. If you, yourself like to write. If it's your
    thing, than make it your thing. No matter what others think of your thing-
    it's still your thing.

Personally, I think it's so cool, and amazing that women write here on this
    board. And now not only are the women in these stories from different
    countries. But the writers of these hot stories are women too. YES, YES, YES.