Thread: BRANDI'S OPUS PARTS 9 AND 10 BY BRANDI (by a.p)

HB Forum Owner
    BRANDI'S OPUS PARTS 9 AND 10 BY BRANDI (by a.p)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Dear board members.

Here are parts 9 and 10. I hope you like them and as always, feedback is appreciated
    A.P.

PART 9
    JULIA’S “ASSIGNMENT”

Building D was considered by almost everyone to be the best on campus housing by far. Supposedly each unit was larger and came with amenities not available in buildings A, B and C. Rumor had it that the beds were way more expensive and comfortable. I don’t know what else came under the heading “amenities.” I really didn’t care. In my opinion, I had the best mattress of all and her name was Ingrid. Well, I used to anyway. So many, many nights we would fuck to complete exhaustion and then fall pleasantly off to sleep in each other’s arms, our naked bodies joined as one. But regrettably that’s over. It seemed time to move on. What was it that Angel told me? “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” That’s for REAL!

So, along with her sexy outie belly button and her spirited enthusiasm for lesbian fucking, Shelly had given me a renewed sense of purpose. The challenge now before me, (other than to attain a degree with honors) was to slowly but surely work my way up the metaphorical ladder of the college “underground” girl on girl sex-fight infrastructure. I used quotation marks around the word “underground” because more and more it seemed to me that the only lifeforms on campus who didn’t know about the “SF Club” were critters who belonged to the insect species. Pretty much every woman I spoke to had some knowledge of it’s existence or purported existence. This whole “hush-hush” thing was a sham - complete nonsense! I had to laugh when this very attractive coed I spoke to once told me that in an openly mocking gesture, a group of “lesser endowed” women formed “The LTDDSF Club.” You figure that one out. I thought it was hilarious. All the while she was telling me this, she couldn’t keep her eyes off of my tits, because it was damn near impossible for her to keep her eyes off of them. My best guess was that in her mind she was musing over what it might be like to match her tits (which were sizable, though not as large as mine) against my big tits. If I hadn’t learned anything else in my brief college career, I could at least tell without a doubt when a woman wanted to match tits and bodies with me. And this girl’s mind was in active fantasy mode. She licked her full, pretty lips and asked if I belonged to the infamous SF Club. I of course, denied any knowledge of its existence. Then I did something totally spontaneous.

“Listen, Jamie, can I ask you a question?
    “Sure Brandi. Ask.” she smiled.
    “When is your next class?”
    “I’ve got a 5 PM lab. Then that’s it for today. Why?”
    “Well, I’m done for the day, and you’ve got three hours to kill, and my dorm room is close by. Soo…” I said in my best, most seductive voice.
    “Soo?” Jamie’s eyes widened and she dry swallowed.
    “Well hon. Since you can’t seem to keep your eyes off my tits, why don’t we head over to my room and I’ll be happy to give you a much better look at the girls. Of course, you’ll have to reciprocate.”
    “Oh…Brandi…gosh…I don’t know…” she replied, nervously.
    “What don’t you know, Jamie?”
    She leaned in close and whispered.
    “That’s a very tempting and sexy offer. But I don’t know if my tits can handle your tits.”
    “Oh don’t worry about that. Those D cups of yours will be fine. I promise my tits will be gentle with your girls. Besides, we’re not gonna have a war- just some hot, sweaty fun. Your pussy is the same as my pussy. So…”
    “Then we’re just going to fuck?”
    “That’s it. No rough stuff. Just the two of us, grinding it out body to body.”

Jamie thought for a moment, as if she was pondering some weighty decision.

“Oh stop being coy, bitch.! You’ve been undressing me in your mind for the last fifteen minutes.” I pointed out. She smiled and then chuckled.
    “OK. I’m in! Lead the way, girl. But know this. I’m gonna spend a lot of time with those big tits.”
    “They’re all yours, Jamie. For as long as you want.”

We both giggled girlishly, then beat a hasty path to my room.

As soon as I closed the door, the figurative match hit the accelerant and the lustful desire between two highly flammable women exploded. I don’t know how or why it happens, but it just does. Whenever two women eye each other, tune into each other and find themselves on the same wave length, they both recognize and ultimately surrender to the uncontrollable desire that is slowly burgeoning between them. There is this realization of the deep, primal fantasies that are slowly building, this shared imagery of fiercely kissing and savagely ripping off each other’s clothes while chests heave uncontrollably into each other. Then finally skin meets skin, body meets body, sweat and thick female juices and tastes and aromas envelop two naked sexual warriors and lovers until their overpowering mutual lusts have been satisfied. This happens almost without exception. This is how Jamie and I came to spend just under three hours vigorously fucking out the horniness that we had built up just by undressing each other in our minds. Imagination can be a wonderful thing - a wonderful prelude. But nothing, and I mean nothing, can compare to the adrenaline rush that happens when two naked female bodies come together in that succulent SPLAT!

Wow! Just writing that last passage made me moist. If you, the audience will excuse me for a few moments………………………………………………….Ahh, that’s better. Now, where was I?

Anyway, it came as no surprise to me (or anyone else for that matter) that one of the most desirable apartments in building D was occupied by none other than her nibs, the lovely and elegant Trinity Monroe.

One recent Sunday night, the queen sized bed in room 501D was being rocked to it’s frame by two evenly matched, big breasted women who were locked in the throes of a fierce catfight/sexfight. And, like two cats locked in a territorial brawl, they said the screaming could be heard in the next building over. It seems that Julia and Trinity were going at it for the umpteenth time. Each time, Julia got close. But she could never take down the queen. This particular battle lasted almost two solid hours, but ended the way every battle they’d ever had ended, with Julia screaming out in labia-locked cunt spasming surrender. Oh, how she hated loosing to the blonde bitch!!! But oh my goodness, there were no words to adequately describe how she loved fucking her!

That night, as the redhead and her blond friend and nemesis wound down from their orgasms and relaxed in each other’s arms, apparently my name came up.

In Trinity’s arms, with Julia’s head nestled comfortably on Trinity’s shoulder, the two friendly rivals snuggled warmly in their post coital euphoria, happy to have once again battled sexually and savagely. The sex between these two powerful bitches was always mind numbing, but the after sex dialogue had become routine.

“It’s only a matter of time, Trinity.”
    The top hen rolled her eyes and shook her head ever so slightly. She’d heard this spiel many times before. So once again, she played along as though she was hearing it for the first time.

“What are you saying, Julia?”
    “I’m saying it’s only a matter of time before my sweet cunt thrashes yours. Then you’ll feel the might and the raw sexual power of Julia Brooks. I will become queen of the henhouse!!! And you will do my bidding.” the defeated but deeply satisfied Julia summarized.

Trinity then offered her stock, well-rehearsed response.
    “You keep dreaming, honey.” the “queen” said as she planted a soft kiss on Julia’s forehead.
    “Bleach blond bitch!” Julia grumbled.
    “Fuck you! You sanguine haired slut!” Trinity responded.
    “Eat my cunt! Trinity!”
    “You skank! I already did! That was your first of at least half-a-dozen orgasms.”

Again, Julia mumbled incomprehensibly. Trinity just smiled and turned out the light. With Julia in her arms, slowly drifting off to sleep, Trinity’s fertile mind began sifting through matters of varying degrees of importance. Apparently, she had been thinking of me on and off during the day, wondering how I was coping with the loss of my beloved Swedish roommate. She was also wondering when or if I was going to return to action in the “SF Club.” At this point, she couldn’t suppress her curiosity any longer.

“Julia.” She shook the redhead’s shoulder. “Julie…you awake?”
    “I am now.” Julia responded in full sarcasm mode. “What the hell do you want?”
    “I want to know what you’ve heard about Brandi.”
    “What? What about Brandi?”
    “I want to know what’s going on with her. Is she still upset about Ingrid? Or has she moved on? Indeed, has she taken on anyone?”

Now fully awake, Julia looked at Trinity with surprise.
    “Are you kidding me? Haven’t you heard?”
    “Heard what?” Trinity wanted to know. Julia shook her head in disbelief.
    “Damn Trinity. It’s going all around campus.”
    “What are you talking about???” Trinity demanded to know.

AND NOW, A SHORT POEM

“Brandi’s not only back…she took down Shelly!”
    “Are you fucking serious? Brandi beat Shelly?”
    “Yes I am. She defeated Shelly.”
    “How in the helly did Brandi beat Shelly?”
    “She beat her cunt to cunt and belly to belly.”
    “My word! Nary a woman can beat Shelly.”
    “Forsooth, at least not belly to belly.”

I hope you enjoyed this short poem.
    Now, back to the story…

“Damn! That is impressive. Damn!” Trinity was flabbergasted!
    “Yes it is. Now can I go back to sleep?”
    “Not just yet. I’m hatching an evil plot in my brain. And you’re gonna be the star.”
    “I’m sick of doing your bidding, Trinity.”
    “Oh bullshit! You love it and you know it!”
    “Well, maybe you’re right…just maybe.”
    “No maybe about it, Julia. Trinity is always right.”
    “Oh, of course, your supreme royal bitch excellence cunt highness.” Julia scoffed, then bowed her head, mockingly. “What was I thinking? Trinity is always right.”

Trinity then easily overpowered Julia and stretched out on top of her full length.
    “Fucking slut!” Julia cried out in a feeble objection as her body began to rhythmically undulate underneath the queen bee’s extraordinary naked flesh. Protest though she might, no woman had ever sexually thrilled her the way Trinity could. She melted like butter whenever their naked bodies met. The sultry blonde was about to have her way with the busty redhead yet again.

“I’m warning you red, don’t make me crush those second rate tit-bags of yours with my high class first rate boobs.”
    “Smash away bitch!”

Trinity proceeded to mash her glorious chest into Julia’s responsive breasts.

“And don’t make me fuck that sweet cunt of yours into yet another screeching orgasm.”
    “Go ahead you shrew! Fuck my cunt ’til it’s raw. I ain’t doing your bidding anymore!”
    Julia wrapped her legs in a vice grip with Trinity’s, then thrust her pelvis upwards, offering her cunt to the only woman on campus who could out fuck her in a pure cunt to cunt battle. She groaned and screamed and cursed the blonde bitch repeatedly, but with the first strokes of Trinity’s amazing cunt on hers, she knew she was beaten. They locked up excruciatingly, agonizingly, grinding sopping cunt into sopping cunt. In less than fifteen minutes Trinity once again had Julia’s luscious cunt twitching and spasming and gushing cum juice under the deep and powerful strokes of her profound womanhood. Julia’s fingernails dug into her firm ass as she let out a shriek that seemed to come from another plane of existence.
    “OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK…You motherfuckin’ whore!!! I hate it when you do this to me!”

With what strength she had left, Julia’s pelvis now thrust powerfully upwards as her cunt desperately tried to suck the cum out of Trinity’s cunt. The two women held their positions for several long seconds, their mated cunts sucking together, interlocking in filthy, nasty rapture as steady pulses of ejaculate from each cunt mixed and mingled and coated their thick, locked outer labia in viscous love juice.

Once again, Julia’s potent and powerful womanhood had ventured deep into Trinity’s thighs, engaged the dominant blonde’s sweltering cunny and lost - most times by less than the width of a cunt hair. But she always lost. She hated loosing to the bitch. But when reflecting on the intense pleasure that came with each excruciating sexual tryst, she often found herself wondering if winning or loosing really mattered…

As their bodies slowly undulated in the aftermath, she spoke, cheek to cheek into Trinity’s ear.

“OK you fucking bitch. What do you want me to do?”

Once again having taken down the only woman on campus who’s pussy could hold its own against hers, Trinity grinned to herself. But Trinity was starting to become concerned.

Every year, it seemed there was a “new girl,” a new phenom who showed great skill and the potential to rise to the top and ultimately be the one to take down the mighty Trinity Monroe. But, when each of these new girls came up against an experienced pussy fighter, they all fell. As you already know, the hot Leanne had been billed as the next rising star…that is, until she came up against yours truly. And with each of the experienced women I took on, and took down, Trinity’s concern grew.

“I want you to follow Brandi’s progress over the next couple of weeks.”
    “What do you think we’ve been doing? You’re the only one who isn’t paying attention.”
    “What do you mean by that slut?”
    “I had to inform you that Shelly and her fucked it out, and that Brandi took down a very skilled woman. You didn’t know that until I told you.”
    “Aaaah…that. Sorry.”
    “Yeah, that, bitch.”
    “Sorry. You have been doing your part. I just hadn’t heard anything.”
    “Well, duhhh!!!’
    “Fuck you, Julia! And by the way, were you serious about that belly thing? Did she figure it out?”
    “That’s the word going around.”
    “That can’t be true! Nobody’s been able to figure that one out.” Trinity was highly skeptical.
    “Apparently Brandi did.”
    “That’s got to be hearsay, a total exaggeration.”
    “Hearsay and exaggeration that came directly from Shelly’s mouth.”
    “How in the hell…?”
    “Shelly won’t say how Brandi was able to solve this Rubik’s cube of pleasure. Apparently all she does is talk about it with a wistful look on her face.”

Trinity was dumbfounded. She knew that a long string of women had tried to solve the belly button dilemma when hooking up with Shelly. No one had been successful. Absolutely no one! Not even Trinity, the high priestess of sexual skills was able to figure out the frustrating riddle of how to get sexy Shelly’s gorgeous outie belly button into her innie. This was worrisome to Trinity. Could it be that this extraordinary upstart brunette was the true mistress of sex between the sheets? Was Brandi destined to be the busty bitch that could take her on, body to body and pussy to pussy and finally end her reign? She had to know. She determined to follow Brandi’s exploits much more closely.

“What exactly DID Shelly say? Tell me!” Trinity demanded to know.

Julia sensed an unprecedented opportunity to see the high and mighty blonde squirm, to loose her mastery of coolness…and so she took full advantage.

“Not much else, really. Oh, except that Brandi’s incredible pussy was by far, the best pussy that she had ever fucked…BY FAR!”
    “Quit bullshitting me, Julia!”
    “Hey girl. I’m just passing along the gossip. You believe whatever you want to believe.”

There was a protracted silence as Trinity contemplated. She was trying to devise some scheme to find out if I was as good as the rumors had been saying, or if I was just a flash in the pan - a bright, beautiful exploding star with just a short life span. She needed to know if I was for real. Or would I go down in flames when my upstart pussy collided with some highly skilled high class cunts?

“What are you cooking up in that treacherous mind of yours?” Julia asked.
    “Just wondering who we have that can take this bitch down in an ego deflating fashion.”
    “You mean someone outside of the ‘magnificent seven?’”
    “The ‘magnificent seven?’” Trinity asked, puzzled.
    “Oh. Something else you haven’t heard?”
    “What!”
    “That’s what she’s calling us now. And I don’t think she means it in a complimentary way.”
    “That fucking bitch!!! OK fine. Send two more of our best girls in. But NOT two of the fucking ‘magnificent seven.’ Let’s just see how good she really is.”
    “Who do you have in mind, Trinity?”
    “How about Sandra? She’s got an amazing pussy. And she knows how to use it.”
    “True…who else?”
    “Denice…YES! Denice! If by some miracle she gets past Sandra, Denice will out fuck the bitch. She’ll take her down hard.”
    “Hummm. Yes, both women are very good. But…”
    “But what?”
    “Let’s just suppose that Brandi, by some remote chance, manages to defeat both of these highly skilled women. What then, oh mighty one?”

Trinity looked at her second in command with a suddenly knowing look that was peppered with anger.

“You CUNT!!! You’re pulling for her, aren’t you? You wanna see her keep winning, don’t you?”
    Julia flashed her most wicked grin at Trinity.
    “Well let’s just say that I’ve been watching her progress with a great deal of interest.”
    “OK Julia. If that’s how you want to play this…”
    “What? Are you upset because there’s a new girl on campus with some apparently real talent? You getting a little nervous, your highness?”
    “Careful, bitch…if I didn’t like fucking that pussy of yours so much, I’d slap the living shit out of you.”
    “Huh.” Julia scoffed. “So what if by some miracle she does take down both Sandra and Denice?”
    “You don’t seriously think that could happen do you?”
    “Yes…I do.”
    “You’re out of your motherfuckin’ mind.”

“Answer the question…what if Brandi defeats both Sandra and Denice?”

Trinity gave her second in command an evil grin.

“Well then, Brandi’s gonna have to face one seriously hot redhead.”
    Trinity reenforced her words with a luscious slam of her cunt into Julia’s still moist cunt.
    Julia groaned with pleasure. “I was hoping you’d say that.”

Etre continue…

PART TEN: LE SACRE DU PRINTEMPS

Spring was starting to assertively burst through the last week of April. This always lifted my spirits. In the Northeast, spring is renewing. The campus was abuzz with the excitement of newness. Beautiful women everywhere were slowly starting to peel layer after layer of clothing as the temperatures warmed up. In about a week or two, young bosoms would start to bloom and full, rounded cleavage would be overflowing. Everyone’s nipple radar would once again begin pinging as young breasts began the sublime springtime ritual of seeking out other large, soft breasts with which they could mate. And the cycle of tempestuous sex between overheated women would once again rejuvenate itself. Not that it slowed down that much in the cooler months, but spring just seemed to make horny women even hornier. What a glorious time of year it was! And as you might expect, my boobs were on high alert. What would come my way with this wonderful change of season? What, oh what?

It wasn’t long before I began to notice that my tits were being actively wooed by two different sets of equally impressive breasts. It seemed that these four glorious globes (no exaggeration, these were some amazing mounds of tit flesh) were in direct competition with each other for a shot at my womanly charms. Well now, this could get rather interesting. I wondered what the possibilities were. How could I best exploit this situation to my advantage?

Then one lovely day I saw the two girls sitting on a bench under one of the revered old maple trees on the north end of the campus. They were sitting in the bench carrying on what looked like, from a distance, a rather animated conversation. I don’t think they were arguing, but the dialogue sure was spirited. They knew I was watching them. So, I decided to just go with the flow of what felt good. I sauntered over to them and opened with a cheerful “Good afternoon ladies.”

Both women looked up, smiled reflexively and returned the greeting. I assessed their smiles as genuine. So far, so good. The next thing I did was to brazenly plop my ass down on the bench in between the two of them. I didn’t ask permission. This took them a bit by surprise, which was the whole idea. The bench was not very wide. There was almost no room for them to spread out. So things became anatomically very snug very quickly. In a matter of a few seconds, hips and thighs and bare legs were touching and rubbing together in an unexpectedly sexy way. Again, this was the idea. I could feel a bit of discomfort in both of them. But I also sensed far more titillation. Early psychological advantage: Brandi.

Let me say something here. I’ve probably given most of you the impression that I can be a bitch. And your impression would be right. There are times when I can be. But honestly, some of these girls were so easy to psych. I wasn’t trying to be mean, but the way I saw it was thus.

Here were two women having a heated discussion over (I strongly suspect) which one of them was going to jump my bones first - which one was going to be first to knock some pussy to pussy humility and shame into the new bitch’s twat. I would have resented this even more if they weren’t so easy to exploit. As with Leanne, I noticed early on that some of these girls were rather easy to psych. Some…not all.

For example, I would never, ever have tried something like this with Angel. A woman as hot and as formidable as the tall Texan beauty would have just taken me to task on a bed and then properly pounded my tits into submission with those massive jugs of hers. Oh, how I would love for that to happen! But that’s beside the point…There are some women you can mess with, and there are some you don’t want to mess with. These two were highly mess-able. So I seized the opportunity.

“Hi ladies! I’ve seen the two of you around a lot lately. Seems like our paths have been crossing frequently - which is wonderful because you’re both so sexy. So, I thought to myself, why not introduce myself to these two pretty women? My name is Brandi. What are your names?”

I could tell that they were both taken back a bit by my forwardness. Just the result I was looking for. The blonde responded first.

“It’s a real pleasure to finally meet you, Brandi.” She offered her hand. “I’m Sandra, or Sandy.”
    Our handshake was firm, but there was no “macho” or “alpha bitch” involved.
    “And I’m Denice. Pleasure to meet you. And may I say, you’re pretty hot looking yourself.”
    “Why thanks, Denice.” I said, clasping her hand in a firm shake.

This handshake was the complete opposite. Beautiful brunette Denice was definitely into letting me know that she was top bitch. Her now forced smile, and very tight hand clasp were a message…a challenge. She intentionally leaned in to offer a fleeting, though purposeful view of her hefty breasts. I knew immediately that my tits had found their next match. I couldn’t wait.

It was then that the sky opened up and I had a revelation - indeed, an idea so spectacular that, if I could successfully pull it off, it would serve to cement my reputation in the annals of sex fight history. I would be a legend. Women would see me walking down the street and they would say to each other “There goes Brandi Knowlton, the best there ever was in this game!”

Well…OK. Maybe I’m exaggerating a bit. Just having some fun. But it was a cool idea, so keep up with me, dear readers.

“Well Sandra, Denice, it’s been a pleasure chatting with the two of you. I’m glad we now know each other. But I must rush off to class. Ta ta for now.”

I rose to my feet and began walking away. They looked at each other, puzzled. I stopped in my tracks and turned back to them.

“Say ladies…I hope this isn’t too forward, but can I ask you two something?”

They both nodded pleasantly. “Sure Brandi, ask.”

“Well, it occurs to me that I have two or three bottles of a delightful California chardonnay and no one to share it with. Would the two of you like to come by my room tonight, say 7:00 or so and help me drink it? It’s very nice wine and it would be a great way for the three of us to get acquainted. How about it?”

With no hesitation whatsoever, Sandra and Denice cheerfully agreed. They both were very excited.

“That would be great, Brandi.” Sandra replied with delight. “Would you like us to bring snacks?”
    “Oh, that would be great! Looking forward to this.” I smiled at them warmly.
    “We’ll be there at 7 sharp.” Denice said.

I smiled and spoke to myself as I walked away. “Step into my web, said the spider to the two unsuspecting flies…”

As my beloved Ingrid might say…

-FORTSATTNING FOLJER-(to be continued)
    Last edited by apenman; August 29th, 2016 at 09:02 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: BRANDI'S OPUS PARTS 9 AND 10 BY BRANDI (by a.p)

I am really loving this story more and more... Love the conversation between Julia and Trinity.... and I love how this is unfolding from Brandi's perspective... what a brilliant idea. I noticed you mentioned that new character "Angel" again... I hear she can be a bitch at times. Somehow, Angel and Brandi never quite take that final step.... something ought to be done about that!!

Another very well written chapter... You have such a gift for erotic story-telling. I felt myself hanging on every word... just marvelous. And yes, I even loved the poem.. it made me smile. Thank you A.P. I just love it !! (Big Hug)

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    I am really loving this story more and more... Love the conversation between Julia and Trinity.... and I love how this is unfolding from Brandi's perspective... what a brilliant idea. I noticed you mentioned that new character "Angel" again... I hear she can be a bitch at times. Somehow, Angel and Brandi never quite take that final step.... something ought to be done about that!!

Another very well written chapter... You have such a gift for erotic story-telling. I felt myself hanging on every word... just marvelous. And yes, I even loved the poem.. it made me smile. Thank you A.P. I just love it !! (Big Hug)
    Thank you Angel-

I added the poem because I felt that "Shakespearean" style poetry has long been neglected in sex fight "literature." Indeed, how do you suppose William S. would have handled two busty young maidens in heat? I personally think Angel would have given him a heart attack...(BIG WICKED GRIN!!!)

As for Angel and Brandi...well...

A.Penman
    Last edited by apenman; August 29th, 2016 at 08:59 AM.

DogWithABone

Finally getting the time to read through this series and it's amazing. The character development, the motivations and emotions, all of it seems entirely plausible. There's on issue though, lose/losing not loose/loosing. It baffles me that you write so well and make that one mistake.