Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Toni and Jane in First Class

I hope you all find this story a little different, and that it "tickles" all your fancies, particularly the women, but of course all the men who visit here.

Toni and Jane in First Class
    Chapter 1

Jane and Toni were each travelling to the same top management conference in Eastern Europe. Toni?s flight had been routed through Chicago and Jane joined the flight there. A long flight stretched ahead as the two women settled into their seats in First Class.

Toni had left her companion Annette in Toronto and was travelling alone. As she waited for economy class passengers to finish boarding, she recalled the limo ride to the airport in Toronto where she and her companion had hiked skirts and discretely diddled each other as the stretch limo navigated the heavy traffic. Annette made the send-off memorable by getting down on the floor, putting Toni?s legs over her shoulders so she could feel her lover?s nylon thighs against her ears, and then sucking the woman?s clit as they crept through rush-hour traffic. Toni had a lovely intense orgasm as they approached Pearson International.

That was the last time Toni had cum and it was simply not going to last her until she got to whatever godforsaken place she was heading toward. There better be a bitch on this flight tonight, thought Toni, and she better be good to fuckfight, as she quickly gave one of her stiff nipples a pinch to get her urges under at least some sort of control. Maybe she could find some slut and instigate a confrontation and then straighten things out in the First Class Washroom.

Thinking back to the last time this had happened to her, she recalled that she had had words with some bitch-slut Vice-President and they?d dealt with matters in the cramped First Class washroom of the 747. After a brief struggle involving breasts, nails and hair, with skirts hiked, bushes pulled and fingers buried in pussies, Toni had prevailed and forced the other woman to bend over the vanity with her head nearly in the sink. Toni then hiked the bitch's dress up to her waist and finger fucked her from behind 'till she came in gushes on Toni?s hand and collapsed in defeat. She so enjoyed the victory sashay back to her seat, and the look of shame and humiliation on the other woman as she staggered back to her seat. Toni had pulled the travel blanket up over herself, hiked her skirt up and eased her legs apart, and after a few minutes of stroking her clit had a lovely intense victory cum at Flight Level 36.

Most surely it was time for a repeat performance, Toni thought, as she looked around for a likely candidate. Seeing an attractive mature blonde with short hair seated one row ahead, Toni casually looked over to check her out. The woman was about Toni?s age and certainly had the breasts to compete and from what Toni could see of her legs sheathed in dark nylons they looked up to the task. Now, she thought, how to make the connection happen in a way that they both ended up in the washroom for a bit of rip and strip?

For her part, Jane had boarded the flight in Chicago after a very crowded commuter flight north from Seattle. The plane was at capacity and the passengers had all struggled to get their carry-ons from the overhead stowage and be first off the plane. Jane had an encounter with some blonde woman about her age who was reaching for her case in the overhead at the same time as Jane. As they reached up, their breasts had scraped slowly across each other?s and both women could feel the others nipples dragging across her own and boring in. Jane would swear that the woman tried to force her thigh between Jane?s as she manhandled her carry-on case and then, as she bent over to extend the handle, her very well rounded rear had rammed itself into Jane?s crotch, who of course had to retaliate by thrusting her bush against the woman?s ass.

Both women managed to get off the flight and then encountered each other in the Ladies washroom of the Frequent Flyer Lounge. A catty exchange led to a brief slap-fest and the beginnings of a hair-pull but because of the crowded lounge it really could not proceed to the next stage, which both agreed would involve a more intimate test of their feminine abilities, certainly involving bushes being pulled and clits grinding on clits. They exchanged business cards and promised to pick things up where they left off at the very first opportunity. Safe to say that Jane boarded the east-bound jet with a full head of steam, stiff nipples and a very well lubricated pussy, and very anxious for some form of release, even if it meant a fast cum all by herself in the First Class Washroom. The urgent question was, who was going to do the diddling?

Jane looked around and noticed an attractive brunette about her age one row over and back. She certainly looked like someone who could take care of herself and Jane wondered how to engineer a confrontation.

The flight left on time and quickly climbed to cruising altitude. It was a night flight so the cabin lights were quickly dimmed so that passengers who wanted to could sleep. And those who wanted something a little more, umm, strenuous could also find the space and privacy to get to where they needed to be.

Toni decided to move things along by covertly challenging the woman in the seat across from here in a way that only a seasoned fuckfighter would recognize and be forced to respond to. That meant discretely displaying her pussy to the woman in such a way that the woman would be in no doubt what had been meant ? that the pussy she was looking at was superior to her own in every possible way and that there was a clear message of dominance that could not be ignored. She would have to respond or risk defeat and humiliation before even a single pussy hair had been pulled or a nipple twisted.

So Toni decided to retrieve some literature from her Carry-on, which happened to be stowed in the overhead compartment directly over the brunette?s seat. And that meant reaching up to get the compartment open. And the only way to do that was to stand on the aisle-side seat frame. And that meant slowly hiking up her tight business suit skirt. So Toni said, ?please excuse me for a minute? and then hiked her skirt as she faced the woman and stood up to reach into the overhead compartment. And the woman was then treated to a very close range and intimate display of Toni?s choice in pantyhose and the unmistakable scent of a bitch in serious heat.

Toni retrieved her material, stepped off the armrest and smoothed her skirt down and said, ?I do hope I did not disturb you too much??

?Of course not,? said Jane, ?I understand how these things work.? And Toni smirked and said, ?I?m sure you do.? Leaving it left unsaid that she?d better do something about it.

So Jane waited for a while, silently stewing at the challenge and thinking of how to respond. That slut, she thought, I?ll get my hands on that bush and grind that pussy before the flight is done.

So after a while Jane also felt the need to retrieve some material from the overhead, this time over Toni?s seat, and she managed it in such a way that Toni was soon looking directly into her sizzling pussy while Jane rummaged in the overhead above. Then Jane stepped down but as she did she leaned forward and ended up with Toni?s head between her breasts and her hand on Toni?s right breast, which she then squeezed very hard and managed to pinch the stiff nipple. She appreciated Toni?s sharp intake of breath.

Bending down she snarled, ?don?t you fuck with me you cunt. I?ll make you cum so hard you?ll scream.? And then she moved back to her own seat.

Well, Toni was certainly quite put out by these developments but she recovered quickly and thought that it was time to become much better acquainted with this woman.

So Toni leaned over and said? ?I see we are heading to the same conference. Would you like to join me in this empty seat so we can discuss the agenda?? ?I?m sure we can find lots to talk about.?

?That would be wonderful,? said Jane and quickly gathered her things and moved over past Toni and into the empty window seat. Jane sat down and Toni produced an extra large lightweight fleece travel blanket that she spread over both women.

Both women relaxed and chatted, enjoying the inflight service that included a film that by chance had an epic catfight scene. As they watched the fight on the little seat-back screens, Jane commented that as a staged catfight it was OK but it would be hard to conclude who was actually the better woman.

?And how would you decide that? asked Toni.

?Well, really,? said Jane, ?the only way is to for one woman to put her most intimate and private assets into competition with another?s and if she loses to completely submit to the other, in every sense of the word. And by that I mean emotionally, physically and, of course, sexually.?

?I agree totally,? said Toni, ?and in my experience, it is really only when one woman is unable to continue because she is exhausted sexually that true victory occurs.?

?Absolutely,? said Jane ?and climaxed, had an orgasm ? has cum, if you like? and cannot cum anymore and is exhausted and so she submits to the other. Who then, of course is completely free to enforce her superiority by any means necessary.?

?Yes,? said Toni ?as long as we are being completely frank, in my world there is nothing quite like a rough victory fuck and then a lengthy face sit over the loser.?

So each woman watched the catfight, knowing that the ground rules had been very much set down and agreed to.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Toni and Jane in First Class

Whoa! I love where this is going.... very nice build up.... leaving my mouth watering... and wanting more. I am already fantasizing about what is going to happen next... This is a brilliant piece of story-telling Toni! (Big Hug)... Thank you for sharing your amazing talent as a writer!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Toni, as Angel says, I know and like where this is going to... It looks like that night flight will be hot... hope not too noisy, but hot... Love the idea and I am sure the continuation will be as hot...

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Great idea, Toni!
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Your story has started in a great way, as i have read anything you have written, i bet the next chapters will be very hot !!
    I prefer a lot of trash talk to get things wilder, especially during their fuck-fight fest !
    Of course i know that some "silent" or in a low voice sexfights - as Maurita proposed if i understood her comment well - may be very hot and wild also.
    So... do it as you like !! It will be hot anyway !!
    Especially if after their first round of fuckfight a hot stewardess teams up with a hot woman of class A - who got angry waiting for long to wash her hands and makes complains to the stewardess - to face these two sexfight fuckers who have occupied the ladies room for a long time ! Just an idea to probably extend your story.

BTW : one lesbian advertisement which goes fine with your story !!! enjoy !!

www.youtube.com
    /watch?v=4mtNENDbJrY

put the two lines in a raw, together. It does not let me to do this.
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; September 1st, 2016 at 10:27 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

The start is fantastic.
    I hope they will have a long and well balanced sexfight with a lot of fighting actions (hairpulling, finger fucking and so on).
    Stewardesses intervention could be a very sexy surprise!
    Thanks.