Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 66-68

Angel.... You busty goddess!!! I love your story series!!! I am messmorized by the detail of all of these big breasted beauties!!! Can't wait to read more and more from you!

Love and bare hugs

Anna

Junior Hostboard Member
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 66-68

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angel, I just wanted to say how sexy and entertaining your stories are. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapters, not to mention the pictures!

This makes me want to continue on with my own story that I've been far too lazy on.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Zara ... Thank you for the kind comment. I am delighted that you are enjoying "Private Eye".... And look for Lisa to seek revenge with Jennifer for what happened to Emily.

Anna ... Wow! Thanks for the wonderful compliment! I kinda like being referred to as a 'busty goddess.' You know the old 'cliche' .."if the shoe fits, wear it" (smile). Again, thank you very much for your kind words. I really appreciate it.

Hank! You sexy Bobcat! .. Thank you for your kindness... I am very grateful. You know, I do get lots of nice comments and compliments, here, via PM's, and via my email. It has been a very humbling experience to know that so many people are reading my writing. .. and then you tell me that my writing has perhaps given you a little spark of inspiration to complete your own story. That is about the nicest compliment that an author can receive... to know that what he/she has written would encourage others to write. Thank You!

Hugs and Kisses for all of you who have traveled with me on this journey.... I am writing the final few chapters now.... and hopefully will be posting the last of "Private Eye" soon.

Junior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    Zara ... Thank you for the kind comment. I am delighted that you are enjoying "Private Eye".... And look for Lisa to seek revenge with Jennifer for what happened to Emily.

Anna ... Wow! Thanks for the wonderful compliment! I kinda like being referred to as a 'busty goddess.' You know the old 'cliche' .."if the shoe fits, wear it" (smile). Again, thank you very much for your kind words. I really appreciate it.

Hank! You sexy Bobcat! .. Thank you for your kindness... I am very grateful. You know, I do get lots of nice comments and compliments, here, via PM's, and via my email. It has been a very humbling experience to know that so many people are reading my writing. .. and then you tell me that my writing has perhaps given you a little spark of inspiration to complete your own story. That is about the nicest compliment that an author can receive... to know that what he/she has written would encourage others to write. Thank You!

Hugs and Kisses for all of you who have traveled with me on this journey.... I am writing the final few chapters now.... and hopefully will be posting the last of "Private Eye" soon.
    I'm excited that you are about to finish the story! I'm glad you liked my ideas, and I can't wait to see what you do with them!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Hey Hank! I am going to use one of your ideas in one of the final chapters of "Private Eye". (Which will be posted in about two weeks) Hope you like it... and no, I am not telling you which idea it is.. It will have to be a surprise! (wink) Thank you for following my story. I really appreciate it! (Hug)... and I see you staring at my avatar!!!

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hank-the-Bobcat View Post
    Angel, I just wanted to say how sexy and entertaining your stories are. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapters, not to mention the pictures!

This makes me want to continue on with my own story that I've been far too lazy on.
    Hank! We haven't been formally introduced, but I just want to add...Draw your inspiration from anywhere you can but...WRITE WRITE WRITE...

Sincerely,

A. Penman

Junior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    Hey Hank! I am going to use one of your ideas in one of the final chapters of "Private Eye". (Which will be posted in about two weeks) Hope you like it... and no, I am not telling you which idea it is.. It will have to be a surprise! (wink) Thank you for following my story. I really appreciate it! (Hug)... and I see you staring at my avatar!!!
    How can I not stare? Those giant nipples are practically staring back! And threatening to come out of hiding. But you know I respect you for your work, right?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WHat an amazing set of chapters !!! again !! and again !! You seem to have the stamina of your characters as your performances keep getting better !
    Angel you must know that I truly admire your writing skills. But that is not to say your "assets" as you call them are not creating a special aura around you... And I recognize a goddess when I see one !

As many other readers on this board, we are glad to see writers coming back, posting stories, and you are most likely the one to thank for ! Grazie mile signorina !

PS: I truly appreciate how competitive your characters are, but I think I love even more the fact that they come back for more because they need it so bad haha !

Kisses and all that sort of things !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hank-the-Bobcat View Post
    How can I not stare? Those giant nipples are practically staring back! And threatening to come out of hiding. But you know I respect you for your work, right?
    Sure you do! (wicked evil grin) And they are not that big!.. well... kinda .... sorta ....perhaps ... well.... ok... I guess they are! (wink)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Amadou,

Thank you for your kind words. The highest praise an author can receive is when someone takes the time to personally write a comment. Thank you.

I hope that I have given a little spark of inspiration to some of our new writers. It does seem that there are more new stories from new writers during the last few months, and if I have been a small part of that, then I am thrilled!

Now about me being a Goddess. Everyone treats me like a Goddess ... soooo .. I guess I am. (smile) And about my "assets" ..... well .... some girls are more blessed that other girls. (wink)

If I may be serious for a moment... I cannot express to you, my dear friend Amadou, and to everyone else who has read my writing, how very much I appreciate the time you have spent in taking this journey with Angelica and all of the other characters in "Private Eye." It has been a very humbling experience to know that so many of you have enjoyed reading my words... and I could never "Thank you" enough. I love all of you!! xoxoxo Angel ^i^

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast