Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 66-68

A fantastic chapter 68 !! Awsome !!
    Exremely hot, a must for every sexfight fan.
    A must for every one who like 1 man and two women to fuck each other's brain's out (the most popular dream for all the hetero men of this planet).

I guess that with this SUPER/ULTRA/EXTRA sexfight novel you clearly won a nomination for the "Golden Pen" of this forum.

Which may be the golden statue of two women in the scissoring trib position
    Or
    two golden clits collided ! LOL

(good idea BTW !! To vote for the best sexfight story posted here each year ?)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Chapter 68 is very well written like every other chapter, though i think this is getting romantic. It would have been amazing if Ashley & Amber developed some kind of rivalry out of jealousy or something & they actually wanted to be Superior than the other in front of Rick. When the Romance gets in the way then the aggression, competitiveness, hatred, everything that makes the characters give their best till the very end is lost. I Trust Angel she is amongst the best writers on this forum and i hope that upcoming chapters will be perfect like the initial ones.

Senior Hostboard Member
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 66-68

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angel

Chapter 68 is every thing I love, and much more.

From the beginning, to the end - Thank You.

Zara03

Remember, Ashley was a little hesitant right before

she fucked Rick. And besides, this whole thing was

Amber's idea in the first place. And as the old saying

goes - Be careful what you wish for. Here, it's

Be careful what you ask for.

Thanks you Angel. many hugs.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Anna .. Thank you very much for your wonderful comments.... And yes, I love "Bare" hugs!

Hank .. Uncorking a bottle of wine? (smile) ...I was thinking more of 'suck starting a Harley!' (Wicked grin) Thank you for your kind comments.

Giannis ... my handsome Greek God!... Thank you for your kindness. I am very humbled to receive praise from someone who is such a master at writing lesbian erotica.. thank you. Now about this idea for the "best sexfight story" .... Everyone who takes time to write for the thousands of visitors to Hostboard deserves our thanks and gratitude. I am just thankful and thrilled to be a small part of this amazing forum.

Zara .. as always, thank you very much for your wonderful comments. I "get" what you are saying. Sometimes a rivalry takes time to develop.. especially when it is between two sisters (Amber and Ashley) who love each other as sisters do. Give it a little time to develop.... There will be a future story about Amber and Ashley.... and you will not be disappointed. (Hug)

dwcole ... my dear friend. You were the first one here at Hostboard who welcomed me and accepted me as a girl who writes sexfight and titfight stories. We have become good friends and it was a privilege for me to transcribe your thoughts and ideas into chapter 68. Thank you. You get an AngelHug?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am so intrigued now, as you have assured me that it will become what i am hoping for it to develop into... Hugs Zara.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Thank you for the comment Zara. I believe that a sexfight needs to have a motive. Like Giannis once said, sometimes it is a bitter rivalry based on mutual disdain and hatred for each other... sometimes it is because two women find each other irresistible .... and sometimes the reason(s) are somewhere in between. However, in all of those scenarios, the ultimate goal is to out-sex the person you are with. A sexfight between two friends can be just as intense as a sexfight between two women who despise each other... giving and receiving pleasure to prove that you are sexually superior to your partner is always possible in any given circumstance.

Again, thank you for your comments. I truly appreciate it (Hug)

Junior Hostboard Member darkhound1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Angel
    The last three chapters were very hot. I liked 68 very much too, was a little different.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

awww.. thank you Dark! .. and "Thank you" for the amazing digital art that you have created for me! It adds so much to the story! (Big AngelHug?!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Angel

that chapter 68 is a masterpiece in itself... truly something I expected and boy was I not disappointed !
    On the subject of what kind of relationship two women must have to make a good sexfight, I take this opportunity to present the view taken by Labeltornoff in one of the calix stories (which I strongly recommend by the way). After a hard fought battle between two women, the participants would continue their life normally, feeling confortable around each other, and acting friendly toward one another. It is not that the loser isn't planning revenge, quite the contrary, but the respect two sexfighters have for each other is sufficient to prevent the rivalry to evolve to chaotic situation.

Of course such relationship can only be obtained when the two women are mature enough and understand what brought them together (and what will bring them together again...). Therefore I assume it cannot happen at the beginning of a rivalry. But with time, I sure hope some of characters (especially the bitchy ones) will go in that direction.

Thank you again for your writing Angel ! It's a pleasure to read everytime !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sweet, almost time for the titfight tournament. I can't wait to see what Joy and Ashley do to each other during and after the match. Those two are perfect rivals! I kind of hope neither of them wins and they just totally wreck each other.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast