Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 66-68

I agree with Amadou.

When two - mature - women, dislike or are jealous of each other for any reason.
    Agree that a sex fight might help settle things between them or not.
    But, it's a good start. Then they might just have respect for each other - sexually.
    They might still dislike and be jealous of each other - mentally.
    But love their physical dislike and jealousy towards each other - as hot women.

And Spartwow186

I love the Ashley / Joy rivalry to. The way these two met in the first place was great.
    And the way Angel set them up to have a go at each other was perfect - to me.
    And yes, like you. I hope these two rivals keep wanting to wreak each other over and
    over and both loving it.

That's what I love in Angeldawn30's story.
    The women here, win or lose - love it. And they look forward to loving it again.
    Win or lose Ashley and Joy, please keep it up.

Thanks Angeldawn30.

Junior Hostboard Member darkhound1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is an image posting test for chapter 66, hope you like it

From left to right: Angel, Wendy, Jane click on each image for a full size version angel s07 small by darkhound1 dakvgen wendy s11 small by darkhound1 dakvgkb jane s08 small by darkhound1 dakvg3d

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Amadou... Thank you for your comments. (Hug). I am in complete agreement with you...

Spartwow186 ... So you want to see Joy and Ashley wreck each other? .. I am pretty sure they are both gonna get wrecked up a little... maybe a lot!

dwcole... Thank you again my friend for your kindness.

Dark! ... It appears that your experiment works!! It is going to be so very exciting to have your amazing art visible within the story... and then with a click, my readers will be able to see a larger image.. and then they can click on the larger image for an even bigger image! I love it! Thank you for adding so very much to my writing!

Senior Hostboard Member christien's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool Re: The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye Chapters 66-68

I can't let this fall off the first page. Still waiting with bated breath for the conclusion to this story.
    If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be like christmas.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

christien... you are such a sweetheart. I had noticed a couple of hours ago that this part of "Private Eye" had made it to page two... and I really did think of just posting something to keep it on page one.. and then I thought that would be a little arrogant. I do not remember not seeing part of my story on the opening page... since last December... not ever.. and yeah, it was a little sad lol. But you came to my rescue!! (A big Angel Hug?) I am working a lot of hours trying to complete two writing projects before the end of the month... One of them is a new story for Hostboard. I have most of the final chapters for "Private Eye" completed... but it is going to be early November before I can finish "Private Eye."

Thank you christien.. for getting me back to the top of the heep... isn't that where Angels belong ... at the top? (think Christmas tree).. and.. maybe belonging on top in a few other situations as well.... Because having the 'top position' can be very advantageous. (Smile)
    Last edited by Angel Dawn; October 20th, 2016 at 10:53 PM.

Junior Hostboard Member
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 66-68

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If most of the chapters are complete, you could start posting them one by one. I think your method of posting 68 was good.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Hi there Hank ... Well ... your suggestion has merit. However, I really want to post all of the final chapters together... because there is a certain 'flow' to the story... and, for example, sometimes I may write something in chapter 72 that may force me to change a sentence or paragraph in chapter 70... and if I have already posted chapter 70... well.. I think you can see the problem that would cause.

I did add chapter 68 later.. because the two previous chapters did not relate to chapter 68.. but the final chapters all kinda blend together... like one long extended scene. But .. I will consider posting part of the last few chapters earlier... as soon as I know they are complete as they are now written. I hope that makes sense. I am sure that most readers understand that it is rare to just sit down in front of the keyboard and type out a story... sometimes I re-write quite a bit of what I have already written... and then I re-write the re-write. I want to make sure that what you read is the final re-write. Thank you so much for following "Private Eye"

Senior Hostboard Member christien's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As much as I'd love to read the first chapter, I'm reminded of how annoying episodic media releases are. Splitting Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and now video games are doing that. One continuous story that is broken up disrupts the flow badly and I wish to enjoy your last 3 chapters en masses instead of waiting for next chapters.
    If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be like christmas.

Junior Hostboard Member Alexa_Snugglebuns's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

really looking forward to the new story, Angel!!! Cant wait to see what its about!

MANY HUGS!!!!!

-Alexa

HB Forum Owner
    The Adventures of Angelica, Private Eye  Chapters 66-68

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDawn30 View Post
    christien... you are such a sweetheart. I had noticed a couple of hours ago that this part of "Private Eye" had made it to page two... and I really did think of just posting something to keep it on page one.. and then I thought that would be a little arrogant. I do not remember not seeing part of my story on the opening page... since last December... not ever.. and yeah, it was a little sad lol. (Smile)
    "Private Eye" is a phenomenal series and I feel that if a part of it remains consistently on the front page, it's definitely deserved.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast