Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

A not expected turn (sexfight story) - Part 4

This is the final part of my story. It is written in a somehow different way than i use to. However it shows clearly my thoughts about a friendly sexfight. Enjoy.

A not expected turn. PART IV

This time the shower did not kept for long. Rika went first, then she fixed the drinks while Silvana was in the bathroom.
    They sat nude on the bed, next to each other. The erotic tension on the air could be cut by a knife. They locked eyes, then they let their drinks to the night table next to them, at each side of the bed.

?Let the better pussy win?? said Rika as she turned to Silvana, ready to take the top position.

?Thanks? that?s mine pussy of course !? said the Italian as she pushed Rika on the bed ; next second she was on her, trying to push her thighs between the Greek?s thighs.

?Not that easy, you bitch !? Rika said trying to push Silvana on her side, letting the advantageous on top position for herself. ?I will ride you till to scream from pleasure !?

A few minutes later, Rod, an American journalist, returned to his room happy. He had spent a wonderful night with some of his colleagues. The local beers were not so good but listening the bartender?s advice they mixed their beers with a local wine, making a great taste and their throats to ask for more. They drank quite some that way, till to feel dizzy. Then they separated to go to sleep. Very early next morning a local bus would lead them to the other side odf the town, where the luxury building of the local leader was. He had accepted to speak to the local journalists and to those of other countries.

Rob felt happy because he had already fixed a date with a beauty, a local journalist. He would meet her after they would had returned to their hotel, ?for a drink?. Rod was sure that they would share much more than a drink.

?I need to be fresh tomorrow? he thought as he prepared himself to sleep.
    Rod?s bed was exactly next to the wall between his room and the next room. He laid on his bed, he tried to close his eyes but? something was happening in the next room?

First he heard a bed to creak? Not the usual way a bed creaks when someone gets up or he turns from side to side. Rod knew well that certain nose he had just heard, he had heard it many times while he was fucking his girlfriends. It was a creaking noise of the bed in the next room. Then he heard a female voice. He did not understand what exactly she was saying but she was a woman for sure? A full of passion female voice.

? A lucky guy fuck her brains out? thought Rod smiling. ?My turn tomorrow? he completed his thought turning to the other side.
    Then? to his big surprise he heard another?s woman voice. Finally, the ?lucky guy? should be another horny gal !?
    ?Two women fucking each other !? he thought. ?The hell with my sleep ! I must listen to it? . He placed his head on the wall, his ear ready to listen everything happened to the next room. It was better but it was not that clear, he liked to not lose a single word, every hot detail of it that it could be heard.

Rod knew a trick for these cases. He let his bed and he went to the night table. There it was a thin glass and a bottle of water. The glass was empty. He took it, he sat on his bed and he placed the open part of the glass on the wall then the bottom of it on his left ear.

Now it was much better ! Rod could listen to their moans, to their cries. Sometimes they were louder, other times they were in a lower tone, while other times the two women let the creaking of the bed to talk instead of them. A creaking which was sometimes rhythmical and sometimes frenetic as the two women should be out of control.

Once in a while he heard the two women to talk dirty to each other. They cursed, they called each other names. Their passionate cries were mixed with that trash talk turning Rod very excited.

The American journalist felt ready to visit them. He hardly stopped himself. If they did not like to share their erotic moments with him he would risk. He might be in a trouble if the two women would loudly protested making a scene. The worst of it was that all his colleagues and his friends would learn about it. So he abandoned the idea.

Most of night was that way. Rika and Silvana were doing their best to win the sexfight.

? Their fingers were everywhere on each other?s body. They were caressing each other?s breasts, they caressed each other?s breasts or they squeezed each other nipples. They pulled each other?s hair, they caressed the clits of each other or they were fingering each other?s pussy, trying to drive each other crazy of lust. When their pussies were fucking each other their fingers were turning this pussy to pussy war more exciting invading to each other?s back holes.

? Their tongues were fighting one another, their mouths were busy that way when they were not on each other?s neck biting and sucking. Then they were lower, on each other?s breasts, sucking each other nipple or taking the most possible of it in their mouth. Their best place though for their hungry mouths was each other?s pussy, playing wild and exciting games with each other?s clit.

? Their breasts were often in a titfight, each of the two bitches in heat trying to overpower to her sexfight rival. When their nipples were in a slow or fast rubbing touch, an electric shock was adding to the pleasure they were feeling. Sometimes the two Amazons were attacking with their nipples to the other?s pussy both crying from ecstasy.

? Even their thighs were busy as they often were rubbing at the same time on each other?s pussy.

However the more intimate war was when they pussies fought each other. This happened most of the time, most of the time it was a not stopping war. They were in the scissoring position, each being laying the more of her body on the bed, or one of them was sitting between the other woman?s open thighs. They tried to get the most of these positions, to turn each other so crazy from lust so she will surrender to her own superior erotic skill.

Their pussies were in a lethal but so exciting battle? Sometimes their pussies could hardly been apart, they were sealed together, moving wildly together. Their pussy lips were pressed to each other, their enlarged clits trying to invade on each other?s pussy, fencing also with the opponent clit in a frenzy way.

A big part of the night went on that way? Strong orgasms were followed by stronger or minor ones. However as the time went on, a change came to this sexfight. They both sensed that it was not a sexfight about who of the two horny women will come first ; it was not a war about who will make the other to can not stand their erotic battle any more surrendering to the erotic superiority of the other. This sexfight round had started that way but they both let it behind.

They were almost friends, especially after the terrible experience that brought them closer to each other. They had nothing against each other, they had nothing to settle between them. .
    Yes they sexfight, they sexfight for real, it was a vicious sexfight. But that sexfight was an excuse. They had never a complete lesbian experience before. They were open minded women, they were both bi-curious, but they were both into men till then.

Till then... The experience they had shared a few hours ago affected them. They felt closer to each other than to many other persons they knew. After the morning event, they both needed to get some erotic fun, to surf on huge orgasmic waves the more possible. They wanted to taste that kind of fucking that none of them had experienced before.

Yes it was a lustful sexfight but they did not care about winners and losers anymore. They sexfought simply because it was so fucking hot for both of them to fuck each other's brains out that way. All that cursing, biting, moaning, grinding their pussies wildly was an erotic heaven for them. It was an erotic game both wished to never end. They used sexfight to turn each other hotter, to heat things even more, to enjoy a wild fuck with another woman they had started to have feelings for.

As most of times one of them came on an orgasm either at the same moment, or right after the other or some minutes later, they sometimes stopped for a few minutes to catch their breath or to take a shower in order to get some water on their sweated bodies. Then they were on the bed again, kissing, caressing, fingering, mostly gluing their pussies together. They looked to never had enough of it.

Yes, their sexfight had turned to an excuse for a fuck with another woman but what a perfect, what a wild and hot excuse it was !! It was a game for both of them, no doubt, but what a game, they could simply no stop it ! Yes, an erotic and competitive game with quite some of sexual aggression, but when you play a competitive game, even with someone you like or love, you want to win. You want to tease your opponent for her loss, you do your best to win, to feel better because of it also.

? Pure Rod was listening to them, his hand on his prick, his fantasy trying to fill what he could not see. It was a unique experience for him.

? When the night was almost a couple of hours to end, Rika and Silvana stopped their erotic marathon. They were full of the release that comes after a wild night of fucking but they had to stop. To sleep even a few hours.

?This is not the end? Rika said as they laid happily exhausted on the bed.

?Of course it is not? was the immediate reply of Silvana. ?I do not intend to lose you?

?Do you want to sleep here with me ?? asked the Greek reporter. ?We can huddle on each other?s arms?.

?I would like to, it is really tempting idea but I think that it is better if we don?t. First of all we both need some sleep. I doubt how long that friendly ?huddling? will last. Have you ever heard about morning fucking ? We will be that way soon fucking again each other like crazy rabbits ! Then? if someone sees me to get out of your room, early in the morning? no? it is better to return to my room now?? she finished sitting on the bed.

Rika understood that Silvana was right. She also let her bed and she saluted her friend with a tender kiss on the lips before to open the door of her room.

For Rod it was not that easy to sleep. Not at all !!

The end.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: A not expected turn (sexfight story) - Part 4

Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us Giannis. Loved the story!

Junior Hostboard Member askandrew75's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: A not expected turn (sexfight story) - Part 4

Great story!!! Glad to see your fingers at work on the keyboard again!!!