Thread: A Sexfight Lesson (sexfight story)

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

A Sexfight Lesson (sexfight story)

Today i will start to post my older sexfight stories here, the ones who are not in this forum. I will post a story quite often. At the same time, i will post 2 stories of other writers, erotic stories that i liked very much. I have talked about it in my thread about taboo breaking... I have their permission to do so and i will mention their name of course...

The following story is mine, one of my best for my own taste. I tried to turn it to a custom video. (same name, J.M.Productions). The video is very hot but it has a little to do with this story. JMRolen told me that it was difficult to be as i wrote it. Lot of dialogues e.t.c. So the video is a hot but much "lighter" version of this story.

A SEXFIGHTING LESSON
    by Giannis.

Many men were chasing Mona, being attracted by her beautiful and sexy figure. She liked it but she had never an affair with any of them. The brown haired woman had promised to herself that after she got married, Bob would be the only man who would have the chance to enjoy her charms. She had kept that promise, even if some times, with some handsome men around to flirt with her, she had to try hard to do so.

However Mona had never dropped her lust for other women. Her competitive feelings drove her to try to out-dress any woman around whenever she had the chance, to try to prove that she was better than them. Most times she didn’t step further, she had to stop at this point, as she didn’t like to risk anything that might ruin her reputation. But sometimes she would prefer to prove that she was better than them in the bed also, after a wild sexfight. That was her “dark side”, a deep inner need, a passion that came out at any given chance she was sexually attracted by another woman and she was feeling that she could try without a great risk.

Then Mona met Alice. Alice was a teacher in the school Mona’s children used to go. As Alice had come recently to this school Mona hadn’t met her before. She was not the teacher of Mona’s children, she was teaching in another class. Mona met her an evening when she came to the school to drive their children back home. Alice was also there and she asked Mona to drive her downtown as she had given her car to a car-shop for repair after a minor crash she had. Mona had no problem to do so as her home was near to Alice’s.

Mona felt a strong sexual attraction to Alice from the first moment she saw her. Alice was a woman in her middle thirties, a little taller than Mona, with blond hair of chin length, blue eyes and a perfect body that weighted about 120 lbs. Her breasts were less in size compared to Mona’s (34c to 36c) but they looked to be firm. However her best asset was the amazing pair of long, superbly shaped legs she had.

Mona had seen women with long sexy legs before but none of them had a so perfect pair that could drive any man crazy, to also turn jealous any woman around. Alice wore a tight mini skirt to flaunt them, a skirt that was raised higher as she sat next to Mona in her car, awaking instantly Mona’s passion for other women. The brown haired beauty was so turned on watching Alice’s legs that she couldn’t drive easily. She had to try to focus her attention to drive carefully, she also tried to not let the blonde teacher to be aware of Mona’s hot glances to that pair of legs she had. A hard try as she simply couldn’t stop to enjoy the view Alice was offering to her.

During that meeting Mona found out that Alice was divorced some years ago, with no children though. As she was a newcomer in the town she did not have many friends.

Mona also wanted to find out if Alice could be a probable target for her passion for other women or not. So she went to the school at any given chance trying to meet Alice again. A few days later she had that chance, at a parents’ and teacher’s meeting in the school. After she met her children’s teachers to ask them for their academic progress, she had a brief chat with Alice. The blond teacher looked to be happy she met Mona again, she was very friendly with her. When Alice told her that as a newcomer in the town she didn’t know where she could go for a good and cheap shopping trip Mona told her that they could go together. The blond teacher eagerly accepted this offer, thanking Mona because she was so kind with her.

They met next Saturday, they went shopping and they had a lunch together after it. This was the start of a warm friendship. After that meeting they started to go shopping together, and to have a drink or a lunch after. Mona was very careful, her passion for the blond teacher was strong but before she stepped further she wanted to know more about her new friend. She didn’t wanted to risk anything before getting some clear signals from Alice that she was also eager to step in a more intimate relationship with her. Besides, as Mona didn’t also have a lot of friends, she enjoyed that friendship as much as Alice seemed to.
    After a while, as they had started to be close enough to one another, they started to talk about their personal lives. Alice had now an affair with a man, a company’s consultant. He was a few years older than Alice, they looked to like one another quite enough but there was a problem : he was married. However as he had said to Alice he was not happy with his wife, he was close to get a divorce. Alice was not sure if he was sincere with her at this point but as far as she liked him and she had not a better alternative she was simply enjoying her affair with him avoiding to make a lot of future plans.

The time Mona had felt that their friendship had become closer she stepped forward towards her goal. She spent some time of their next meetings flirting Alice. She did it carefully, in a somehow indirect way, monitoring closely Alice’s reactions, ready to use her humor as a safety net if the blond teacher looked to be annoyed. She started to compliment her friend’s body at any given chance, especially her legs, she told her how much she liked her. She also started to be dressed very sexy and to look hot any time they were together. When they met she hugged tighter to her friend, for a longer time than before, their breasts were pressed together for a while that way.

She also tried for her body to be in touch with Alice’s at any given chance, in a way that could be considered as an accidental touch or not. When they walked together she tried to be close to Alice so their hips to be “occasionally” in a light touch, to somehow be rubbed together. When they had a drink or a lunch together she tried to sit next to Alice, to embrace her or to caress her lightly in a way that also could be considered as a warm friendly caress. Sometimes she also let their eyes to be locked for quite a while, keeping a look like she was ready to say something about them but she didn’t dare to do so.

More than all these tricks, when they sat close to one another Mona was trying their legs to be in touch. Sometimes Alice took her legs away – without looking annoyed though - sometimes she didn’t, looking like she didn’t pay any attention to the touch of their legs. Mona couldn’t have enough of this, Alice’s legs drove her wild, but she didn’t risk yet to turn this touch that could be considered as an accidental one to a light rubbing. She preferred to monitor closely Alice’s reactions for a while, to be sure that anything was fine before starting to be bolder.

Mona was free to take all the time needed before proceeding further at any of her tries to satisfy her desires. There was not any list of probable sexfight rivals she had to face at this moment, so she had no need to rush things… Those times after she had chosen a woman as a probable target, she knitted a web around her, waiting like a spider, fully enjoying that flirting process that could last for long.

Alice looked to not have paid any attention to Mona’s flirting for a while. Then, two weeks after Mona had started that indirect flirting game, the blond teacher “transmitted” the first signals that she had noticed her friend’s tricks.
    It was Saturday and they had gone shopping as they used to. As she used to do each time, Mona was dressed to impress – at least – her friend. Her round firm breasts were her asset to try to out-dress Alice, so she wore a tight red blouse which was unbuttoned to display a generous amount of cleavage. She also wore high-heeled black shoes, pantyhose of natural color and a short black skirt to show that her legs could also be noticed by any man around.

Alice was different that day, Mona noticed it the first moment she saw her friend. She always used to dress in a way to show of her beautiful figure but that day she was dressed to kill. Her breasts were straining against her tight light green blouse she wore. Her also tight, dark yellow mini skirt had a generous front slit to show her long sexy legs that were outfitted in sheer dark, pantyhose and green high heels. She was showing a lot of leg walking and mostly sitting that way ; she knew it and she looked to really enjoy the hot male glances that her sexy figure attracted.

When they met Mona hugged her tightly as she used to do last weeks. To her surprise Alice hugged her back tighter than she used to do till then, she looked to enjoy the way their firm breasts were pressed to one another. Their hug lasted for longer than any other time before, they broke it after a while just because people around them might found strange two women to be in a tight embrace for such a long time.

They went shopping but Mona’s mind was not into it. She and Alice had complimented one another’s dressing, how sexy and hot each of them looked. Alice was bolder that day, she had grabbed any given chance to touch Mona’s body with her own… The brown haired beauty, being encouraged by Alice’s manners behavior that day had finally decided to push things forward. She couldn’t keep hidden these flirting games any more.

Almost two hours later they went to a restaurant near the mall they used to go for shopping. Mona liked that restaurant. There was a variety of sandwiches and salads that didn’t cost too much. However there was another reason she preferred that place. The time they used to go there, the whole place was crowded ; a lot of people were around them enjoying their lunch, a cold beer or a coffee. There were a lot of tables and chairs placed in a rather small area, so it could be considered as natural and expected Mona’s legs to be in touch with Alice’s while they were sat one opposite to the other.

While they were drinking a coffee, they started to chat about their shopping, about fashion, about anything they had seen in the stores. Their chat came to how the dresses they had bought could turn men hot, then they chatted about how they liked men to be. They had also chatted about it before, however this time their chat was more intimate.

“I like Jack” Alice told Mona starting to talk about her boyfriend. “I wish I could spend more time with him but it is clear to both of us that there are not any commitments. I always keep my eyes open for a better alternative !” she added smiling. Mona also smiled hearing that statement ; at the same time she felt that her heart beats were faster.

“With that body of yours, I am sure that a lot of people would be ready to do anything to be that alternative !” she told Alice. She had used the word “people” instead of “men” on purpose, to indirectly imply that her statement could also include women as well. At the same time she pushed her chair forward as the waitresses who served the people needed some more space to walk through the tables and the chairs around. Now, their knees were in a light touch under the table.
    A broad smile was all over Alice’s face when she heard that compliment.

“ I hope that some people will prove this soon” she answered putting also some emphasis to the word “people”. Then Mona felt that Alice’s legs lightly opened like they were inviting Mona’s right leg to be between them. Hearing her heart pump faster, the brown haired beauty pushed her leg forward between Alice’s legs which instantly enclosed it. Now Mona’s leg was full in touch with the blond teacher’s legs.

As Mona didn’t want to let anyone else to notice what was happening under the table, that footsie play lasted only for a few seconds… Then Mona withdrew her leg being excited by the instant rubbing motion of their legs as she did so. These seconds their legs were in full touch, lightly rubbing to one another, were enough to turn her hot. Her wet brown eyes locked with Alice’s blue ones, trying to read her friend’s mind.

Alice’s face was almost flushed. She studied Mona’s face for a few seconds, like she was ready to say something, but finally she didn’t say anything. She broke the lock of their eyes and she looked at her cup of coffee, obviously being embarrassed.

“Tell me something more about that movie you and Bob saw last night” she finally said after a while, drinking a sip of her coffee. “You told me that it was great” she added looking at Mona again. Now she looked like nothing had happened a few seconds before.

“Yes, it was great…” Mona replied trying to not show her disappointment as the intimate moments they had just shared had gone away. She was ready to add that she and her husband had seen a western film but suddenly she had a better idea. She had to find out how Alice felt about the passions she felt, so she preferred to lie in order to keep their chat to something that could lead to the point she wanted to.

“We saw “Wild Instinct”, we rented the tape from a video club that is close to our home” she added as she had her reasons to talk about that specific movie. “I liked it. Dick Michaelson is a very handsome guy and a very good actor. Sharon Brone is very attractive and a very good actress also”.

“Yes I have seen that film. It was good. It included some hot erotic scenes also” Alice said giggling.

“I have heard some rumors about Sharon…” Mona said following her plan.

“That she and Dick had an affair for a while” Alice added. “Who knows ? These things happen all the time in their world. I have also heard about it. Dick is very handsome, anybody knows that he chases women and Sharon is very hot and sexy”

“I don’t speak about these rumors honey…” Mona said looking at her friend. “I have heard that Sharon likes women also, that she likes to sexfight with them” she added trolling the bait, like a fisherman, to attract fishes.

”Oh my ! I have also heard about her bisexual preferences but I had never heard she likes to sexfight… O.K. she has that aggressive look… but to be a sexfighter… A woman like her… I can’t get it… I am quite open minded, I know what is happening around… I mean that some women like to be with other women once in a while or all the time. It is a fact, it is something real, it is something we can understand either we share same passions with these women or not… But to sexfight ? I think that sexfighting is mostly used as a show that some women perform to turn men on. A real woman like Sharon does not need to sexfight ! That’s silly !”

Mona looked at her friend with mixed feelings. The blond teacher looked to feel easy by the thought that two women may like to make love, even if she hadn’t said that she also liked it. More than this, today they were closer to one another than ever before, they had that footsie play under the table… It had lasted only for a few seconds but it was exciting for both of them, Mona was sure about it… On the other hand, Alice looked to not like the sexfighting ideas. “I think that I had enough for today…” she thought. “I must be careful to not ruin anything, now that she looks to be closer to me…”

“All these are just rumors, we can’t be sure” she finally said like all these were not of a great importance for her. “Now… tell me about Jack… Are you going to see him today ?”

They chatted for a little more and then they left.
    ………….

For the next several days Mona did not have a chance to be with Alice again. She was too busy with her job and her family duties as well. She and Alice used to chat for a while by the phone though. The blond teacher looked friendly as before, she invited Mona to come to her home next Saturday, to have a coffee together.

However, next Friday when Mona called her to fix their date, Alice was not there. Mona tried to called her again but the blond teacher was not there and her mobile phone was closed. Mona left some messages to her but she had no answer. She started to worry about her friend ; during their latest chat she didn’t look to have any problem but now Mona felt that something had happened to her.

Saturday morning Alice finally called her. Mona didn’t feel any relief though, her friend’s voice was like she had problems.

“Mona… I am sorry… I got your messages but I was not in the proper mood to call you back…”

“Is there any problem honey ? May I help to anything ?” Mona told her.

“I don’t know if you can help… I know that we had a date for today. Come here, if you want… I want to see you, I need to talk to a close friend… On the other hand, although I feel better I may not be the best company for you… So if you prefer to meet me later next week, there is no…”

“Give me an hour and I will be there !” Mona stopped her. “I want always to be with you, especially if you need a close friend to talk to… I am that friend, so don’t be silly. I am coming !”

Almost an hour later Mona was at Alice’s home. As she didn’t know how she should be dressed for this occasion she finally had worn a casual green dress that accented her beautiful body. The blond teacher was there, waiting for her. She wore a red shirt and a tight blue jean that fitted perfectly to her long legs. When she saw Mona she tried to smile but her eyes were like she had cried before. They had an instant hug and a friendly kiss, Mona felt that it was not the right time to repeat the tight hug they had the last time they had met.

“Alice ! What is going on ?” she asked her friend, as she entered to her house.

“I am not in a great mood… Your company will help me feel better. Let me to fix us a drink. That will help also !” she added, trying to smile again.

Mona didn’t insist. She felt that Alice had some problems but she preferred to wait for a while, to let her friend to feel easy to share her problems with her. She sat on a big sofa and when she saw Alice come back, she nodded to her to sit next to her.

Alice placed the two drinks on a table that was close to them and she sat close to Mona. She tried to look easy but she was not ;

“Something is going on, I have to find out !” Mona thought.

However she didn’t have to try a lot. “Oh Mona !” Alice said after they had a sip of their glasses. “…I am so glad you are here !” she added as she took Mona’s hand.

“I am also glad Alice, you know it !” the brown haired beauty replied tenderly as she held tightly her girlfriend’s hand. “I really enjoy your company !”

“I am sorry for my mood… I was feeling so bad these days…” Alice said.

“Forget it ! You have not to hide your real feelings to me. I am your close friend, remember ? If there is a way to help with anything, if you need someone to share problems that make your beautiful face have that sad look… I am here !”

Alice looked at her, still holding her hand. “That bastard !” she finally said. “Jack… As I have told you he was close to get a divorce, after it he had told me that we could started a new life, together…”

“Yes, I know the story… What about him ?”

“We had a date… two days before… He had told me that he would talk to his wife, so I expected him to tell me about her reactions”.

“Yes… I remember that part too… So… he didn’t say anything, did he ?”

“It’s worst ! He didn’t call me to tell me what finally happened with his wife. I called him in his job. They told me he went for vacations in Paris ! As I found out, I have a friend who works in the same company, his secretary is also in vacation for the same time. All the people there say that they are together ! I called him again to his mobile phone, to curse him. He had it turned off. No message services. I suppose he has another one that I don’t know its number ”

“The fucking bastard ! They had planned it together !”

“Yes… You can bet” said Alice. “… Finally I thought that to sit here just crying doesn’t help. I have to forget about him”.

“You are right !” said Mona. “Forget that bastard ! You will find another guy, much better than him very soon, I am sure ! To better days !” she toasted.

“Better days ? I drink to it !” Alice replied and she took a big swig of her own drink..

They chatted for a while enjoying the drinks and each other’s company. Mona tried to help Alice to relax and to smile. When Alice got up to fix another one, she already looked like she felt better.

The second drink lasted longer and its effect was clear to both of them. Mona was feeling hot. She couldn’t be sure if a couple of drinks could have same effect on her friend but she looked relaxed, her eyes were shining, she laughed easier than before…

“I feel a little dizzy and I bet she is also” Mona thought as she looked at her. “My ! She is so pretty ! So sexy at the same time !”

“Mona, do you find me attractive ?” Alice asked her suddenly, looking at her.

“Are you kidding me?” Mona replied “I bet that many men are eager to do anything to be with you”.

“Well… thanks…But what about women ?” Alice said with a teasing smile

“Here it comes !” Mona thought as she looked at her friend, trying to look astonished. “I can not be sure for any woman around honey” she finally said “… but I know for sure that there is at least one who lusts for you!”

“I hope she does!” Alice said smiling, her face red. “Those woman’s legs sent an instantaneous but clear signal to my legs just a few days ago !”

Mona felt her face turn red.

The two beautiful women looked each other for a moment without saying a word. Mona turned her body to face Alice, then she raised her hand and caressed Alice’s face. The blond teacher took Mona’s hand into her own and she placed it to her open lips ; then she licked it while she didn’t break their eye contact even for a second.

Mona came closer ; the moment their mouths touched one another they let a low ecstatic moan.

“Oh Alice… At last… I expected for this moment so long time…” the brown haired beauty finally said as she drew Alice even closer with her free hand.

Alice didn’t reply as her mouth was already open to invite Mona’s searching tongue. It was a tender erotic kiss that lasted for long while. Then Alice broke their kiss and she stood up. At the same time she drew, Mona to also stand up
    “Come with me Mona…” she replied in a low voice taking Mona by the hand and driving her to her bedroom.

The moment they were there, Alice turned to face her friend, then she drew her closer to her. Mona felt as though she was melting inside. She put her hand around Alice, holding her, stroking her hair as she kissed the side of her face, her earlobe, then her mouth again, feeling tremors as their breasts made contact. Mona felt Alice’s mouth to open and her lips open to envelope her own upper lip. The brown haired beauty let herself enjoy that sweet and silky caress for a moment or two, her hands caressing tenderly her friend, then she opened her mouth to let her tongue to also come to the play.

A raging fire seemed to burst to life within Alice, a whimper came from her throat as she started to raise Mona’s dress, to urge her to get rid of it. In a few seconds Mona’s dress was tossed in a chair, a few seconds later Alice’s top and her jeans were also tossed there.

Now they were in their bras and panties. Mona drew Alice close to her to let their bodies to enjoy the full touch of each other. This time their embrace was even tighter, their hot tongues started to play with one another in a more passionate and demanding way. Mona’s hands unfastened Alice’s bra, she tossed it on the chair, then she let a moan as she felt Alice’s teeth to lightly love-bite her neck, then the blond teacher’s hands to do the same to her.

She moaned again as she felt their free breasts exchange a light, rubbing caress for a while, before they broke their embrace to get rid of their panties.

When they were fully nude they spent a few seconds admiring one another’s body ; then, like they couldn’t stand their bodies to be separated any more, they met again in a tight hug. Next moment they were on Alice's bed, the brown haired beauty almost on top of the blond teacher.

The two women pressed their bodies onto one another’s letting their entangled legs to start a sensuous slow rubbing motion. Mona moaned as she felt Alice’s thighs and her superb legs rub against her own… She craved for this feeling for a long time, now her dreams came truth… Her warm and wet brown fire sank into Alice’s blue lake as their eyes met. Next instant it was Alice’s turn to start moaning. She felt Mona’s hands to cup her breasts, her lips to enclose her hardened right nipple then to suck it, her teeth to bite it gently, her tongue to play with it, then Mona repeat the same treatment to her left nipple…
    The blond teacher slid her hands down Mona’s back and squeezed her buttocks, pushing them towards her. The moment her thigh was between Mona’s open thighs she started to grind it on Mona’s pussy. Mona mimicked her undulating her hips, almost writhing by the excitement she was feeling.

“Love me Mona !” Alice murmured to her friend’s ear. “Make me feel good! ”

“I will honey ! I will !” the brown haired beauty murmured before her lips sealed Alice’s again. Their tongues played with each other for a while, then Mona lowered her head and she started a voyage full of kisses and caresses onto Alice’s body. Her mouth licked Alice’s neck, then it spent some seconds licking her breasts, sucking her nipples, sending thousands of little burning flames to race through the blond teacher’s body.

Then Mona’s lips moved lower, closer to the shaking and wet headquarters of Alice’s libido. She stayed for a few seconds there, just to give a kissing promise that it would come back later, then it moved lower starting to love bite the inner side of Alice’s trembling thighs. Being excited by her friend’s moans she started then to lick and to suck Alice’s luscious legs.

Mona had dreamed about these moments almost since the first day she had met the blond teacher so she had planned to taste her friend’s legs and thighs for a long time. After a few minutes though she felt Alice’s hands to lightly pull her hair, to pull her upwards… Her friend was more than impatient for the next step, her pussy could hardy wait to welcome again Mona’s tongue…
    Mona’s mouth followed the same path but moving upwards that time. She kissed, she licked and she love-bit Alice’s legs, then her thighs, in a slow teasing rhythm that drove Alice to almost beg for more. Finally the brown haired beauty cupped Alice’s thighs, her expert tongue brushed away the blond bush, burrowing deeper then lapping harder as she felt her lover’s body trembling from the sensation. Her tongue searched for Alice’s small but hardened fleshy sword, stroking it when it found its target.

A wracking spasm raced through Alice’s body, her hips began moving with a driving rhythm. A few moments later Alice started to moan, then to almost cry as Mona’s expert tongue drove her to an orgasmic finale.

Mona raised her head to look at her friend. They smiled to one another.

“Now let me…” Alice started to say but finally she didn’t accomplish her phrase as Mona, still being on top of her, raised her body and she sealed her friend’s lips with her own.

It was not a friendly kiss like the ones two lovers us to exchange after they had satisfied one another’s lust. A fire was burning into Mona’s body, the time to satisfy her own lust had come. Alice felt that need and she embraced Mona, letting their tongues play with one another, tasting her own love juices from her friend’s mouth.

Their kiss didn’t last for long but it was enough to keep Alice hot. Mona finally straddle her, lowering herself till her pussy was pressing against Alice’s. Her hands slid under Alice’s buttocks to lift her, to bring her closer, then she began to undulate her hips. Alice grabbed Mona’s buttocks also to press their pussies even tighter together.
    Mona panted breathlessly, her lips parted, her brown eyes narrowed with passion as she kept a slow, sensuous rhythm. She bit her lips tossing her head back, whimpering. Moans came from her throat as their clits met ; she dug her fingers more firmly into Alice’s buttocks and she began moving her hips furiously.

“Does it feel good ?” Alice asked in a husky voice, her body also moving violently, her clit rubbing against Mona’s.

“Yeah … So good …” Mona replied speeding up her tempo. “Yeeesss ! that’s it !” she moaned as their clits found each other again and again. “

The wild grinding of their cunts continued that way for many minutes.

Finally, as their hardened fleshy swords kept on this maddening sword-play, Mona felt that the explosive moment was close.

“I’m going to come… Oooohhh…. so good….” the brown haired beauty almost cried. “Yeeesss… I’m coming…nooowww….” she finally cried as the orgasmic waves raced through her shaking body.

“I’m coming too darling… You made me come again…. so good… coming with you… aaaaaggghhhhh !” Alice’s wild scream blended with Mona’s at the same time, their cunts locked together in a frenzy of motion, soaring them into a shattering, simultaneous orgasm.

"Oh my ! " Alice said after a while, as she laid relaxed on the bed, near by her friend. "Two times… one after the other ! I needed this !"

“That’s what good girlfriends are for !” Mona replied as she turned to face her friend, while she was kissing her tenderly on the lips. “To cover one another needs !” she added breaking their kiss, then they both giggled.

The two women relaxed for a while, then they had a shower. Mona asked Alice if she ever had a love affair with another woman and the blond teacher told her that she had a relationship with another woman four years ago. Her lover was also a teacher, a few years older than her. That was the first time Alice had found out that although she liked men she could also be turned on by another’s woman body. Alice told Mona that she hadn’t any other female lover till she met her.

Then the brown haired beauty told Alice about her relationship with Michelle, a neighbor of hers, avoiding to mention anything about the other relationships she occasionally had with other women. She didn’t want Alice to consider her as a woman who was after other women all the time.

All these confessions turned them hot. Alice was ready for another round but Mona had to go back to her home. She was pleased as her plan to enjoy the charms of the blond teacher had worked perfectly.

TURNING ALICE WILD…

That was the beginning of a carefree relationship for Mona. The blond teacher forgot Jack soon, she enjoyed every minute she spent with Mona. However she was discreet and she never asked for more than her married friend could offer to her. Besides, as she had confessed to Mona, she hadn’t stopped trying to find “Mr. Perfect”, she just enjoyed her time with Mona until she found him…

It was an erotic friendship without any commitments. They were just two hot and sexy women who liked to spend some of their free time together to keep one another company or to make love. As Alice lived alone, her home was their erotic nest whenever they were feeling hot for one another.

Mona had a good time with Alice but she was not completely satisfied. Alice had proved to be a hot and passionate lover but she didn’t seem to share Mona’s passion to make love in a competitive and more wild way. She didn’t seem to like trash talking very much also.

Alice had dispraised sexfight the first time they had talk about it. A few days later Mona told her that she had read a sexfight story in an adult magazine for men that Bob had forgotten on his desk. She told her friend that she read it and she liked it. However Alice’s reaction was the same.

“Let’s talk about ourselves for example” the blonde teacher told her “I like you, you like me, we turn one another hot, we make love in a passionate way, we have a great time together… Why on earth would we have to fight? To prove what ? It makes no sense !”

“It’s a game honey !” Mona told her. “People use to play sexual games once in a while, to get more excited… That story was good. It had a story line, it showed how these women thought and felt before and during their sexfight. I found it reasonable. We are women, many of us are proud of our bodies, of our sexual skill… We are competitive by nature, we like to dress to kill, to out-dress other women… We like the feeling that we are more attractive than any other woman around… While we sexfight with another woman we try to prove that we are better, the heat of the contest turns things wild, that excites us even more… the final pleasure we can get from one another is greater that way…

“Don’t misunderstood me… “ she added as she saw Alice look questioningly at her, “…I have no sexfight experience till now but I admit that the story I read turned me hot. I am tempted to try that game”

“I don’t like to play games when I make love” Alice replied. “Talking dirty, trying to prove that I am better…. I know how good I am, I have no reason to fight to prove it, especially when I make love. I am a woman. A woman needs tender and passionate love by another man or another woman to get excited, to feel good…. I haven’t read that story but I still think that all these silly games are only to turn men hot. That’s why you have read it in an adult magazine for men. We have no man around to turn him hot, we don’t need men’s fantasies to enjoy ourselves the way we use to”

Mona didn’t insist that time as she didn’t like to have an argument with her friend or to look that she would like to force her to try something against her will. . However Alice’s manners triggered the brown haired beauty. Mona knew that Alice considered herself as a hot, sexy, beautiful woman, in fact she was one. Moreover she looked so sure of herself when she said “I know how good I am”… Mona had to find a way to change Alice’s mind about competitive sexual games, to turn her wild and then to prove she was better, enjoying at the same time a wild sexfight with her… But she had to be careful. To do so she couldn’t push Alice too much, at least not yet…

“Well… you may be right…” she finally said… “Now… if you are looking for tender loving care… I know someone who dies to offer you some” she added as she stepped closer to her friend… the next moment Alice was in Mona’s arms… a few moments later their pussies met in a slow, sensuous dance and the blond teacher forgot about anything they talked about before…

However Mona hadn’t forgotten the chat they had. A couple of hours later, being alone at her home, she thought about it. Finally she made a plan. I will turn things wilder soon !” she promised to herself smiling.

The next time they were together at Alice’s home to make love, Mona had a CD with her. “Let’s do something different today” she said when they were at Alice’s bedroom. “It is music in a sensuous rhythm, like the music that is played during a strip tease show” she told Alice. “Let’s listen to it, that music turns me hot”.

Alice placed the CD into her CD player, a few seconds later the sensuous music filled the room. “Let me see how hot you feel” Alice said as she turned to embrace her friend.

Mona pushed her lightly away. “Sit down and enjoy the show for awhile !” she told Alice as she started to dance. She waved her body in a tempting way, then she started to undress herself slowly, teasingly, looking straight at her friend’s eyes…. Mona was not an experienced dancer but she had watched other women to do this in some movie films, moreover she knew pretty well how to turn anyone on…

After a while Alice’s eyes were full of lust. A couple of times she tried to stand up, to embrace her friend but Mona didn’t let her. “Not yet honey… Let me finish my dance first” she said as she set free her luscious breasts…

A few moments later she was totally nude. Alice tried to catch her again but Mona kept on playing her teasing game… “Now your turn honey !” she told to the blond teacher as she stood close to her… Let me see how hot you feel first !”

“I have never…” Alice tried to say… but Mona’s lips stopped her words sealing her lips with her own… “Do it for me honey !” Mona murmured after a brief tongue play. “Dance as you like… show me how hot you feel…” she whispered to Alice’s ears before licking her earlobe… Then she lightly pushed the blond teacher away and she sat on the bed, avoiding Alice’s tight embrace for one more time.

“O.K… you teaser !” Alice finally said smiling. She started to dance slowly, provocatively, waving her perfect legs, taking off her blouse, then her skirt… She was not an experienced dancer either but - like Mona - she had watched some strip tease shows, she was feeling hot and she knew how to excite her friend… When Mona saw Alice slowly take off her pantyhose, she had to try hard to not push her on the bed… When Alice took off her bra and her panties, Mona could not stand it any more… In a second they were rolling on the bed, giggling at first, murmuring love words to one another a few moments later, crying from passion after awhile…

“Oh my !” Alice said not too much later, resting on the bed next to her friend, trying to recover after the full, passionate moments they had shared. “That was something ! I haven’t felt that way for a long time till now !”

“Really ? “ Mona asked trying to look surprised, turning on her side to face her friend.. “I thought that you hated to play sexual games !” she added in a teasing tone, as she started to caress Alice’s breasts…

“Well…” Alice said… “Finally… I have to admit that I like to play some games with you !” Then the blond teacher embraced her friend, ready to begin another round…

“We will play wilder games soon !” Mona thought as she started to lightly kiss her friend on her neck but she kept these thoughts for herself. Alice was a newcomer in the sexual game’s world and Mona didn’t want to push things further that day. She was feeling that Alice was not ready yet to proceed to the more competitive ways of making love that she was lusting for. A few seconds later the brown haired beauty forgot anything but the passion she was sharing with the blond teacher…

A couple of days later Mona and Alice made love again the way they used to before that strip tease show they had performed for one another. Then Mona stopped to visit her friend for a while, following her plan. When Alice asked to meet her Mona found some excuses to delay their next meeting. She wanted Alice to miss her, to be more than hot at their next meeting. Finally, two weeks later, she said to her friend that she was free to meet her next day. She couldn’t wait anymore either …

When they were at Alice’s home, Mona and Alice used to have a drink and some chat before to make love. However that day Mona had other plans. The moment they met she took a more aggressive role than she used to. She hugged her friend tightly, she pushed her against the wall of Alice’s hall pressing her luscious breasts to Alice’s, placing her right leg between the blond teacher’s legs, forcing their dresses to raise high… Alice started to say something but Mona’s mouth sealed hers for a passionate kiss. The next minutes the hall was filled by their deep breaths and the noise of their nylon pantyhose as their legs were rubbed sensuously together.

“Hmm… wild” Alice murmured after a while, breaking their kiss. “Well… I missed you too !”

“YOU turn me hot and wild honey !” Mona replied. “Let’s go to your bedroom or else I am going to take you right here !”

A minute later they were in Alice’s bedroom, exchanging deep kisses, almost ripping one another’s clothes as they tried to take them off as quickly as possible. Three minutes later they were naked on the bed, Mona on top of Alice, their mouths locked together, their nipples pecking one another’s breasts, their finger’s caressing one another’s clits, then invading the more possible to one another’s pussy.

Alice felt that she was going to come soon ; supposing that Mona was going to also come soon she did her best to double the excitement her friend was feeling. She started to move her fingers faster and deeper into Mona’s warm and wet pussy, sucking at the same time her friend’s nipples.

However Mona had other plans. “Not yet honey !” she murmured as she changed her position. She pushed Alice on her side then she turned her to face the bed. “Get on your knees !” she ordered the blond teacher who obeyed instinctively. Next second the brown haired beauty was also on her knees behind Alice facing her back and her well shaped buttocks. Then Mona bent over Alice. She tugged Alice’s hairs lightly towards her with her left hand, she started to love bite her friend’s neck while at the same time she inserted two fingers of her right hand into Alice’s pussy. She started to move it back and forth with all her might, like a piston, speeding up her hand’s motion.

A cry of wild excitement escaped from Alice’s lips. She started to move her buttocks back and forth to welcome the invasion of Mona’s fingers into her ready pussy, to enjoy a deeper penetration.

“Oh yes ! YES !” Alice cried… “Do that to me !”

“Do what ?” Mona asked her slowing down her hand’s motion. She was also wild with excitement, as she knew that Alice, a woman who disliked trash talk till now, was close to talk dirty for first time.

“Don’t stop ! I am close !” Alice urged her trying to speed up her pelvis’ motion to keep these fingers deep into her pussy.

“Don’t stop doing what ?” Mona asked again. “Say it !” she commanded her friend, teasing her, almost stopping her hand’s movement…

“Don’t stop…. Fuck me ! YESSS !” she cried in wild passion feeling Mona’s teeth to love bite her neck again, her hair tugged backwards as well, feeling at the same time Mona’s hand speeding up again the motion that was driving her mad … “YEESSS !! FUCK ME !!”

“Fuck what ?” Mona asked again without to stop to raise Alice’s excitement even more. “Say it you whore !”

“FUCK MY PUSSY !!! FUCK ME WITH THOSE DEVILISH FINGERS OF YOURS !”

“Yes ! I’ll fuck you until you come ! I’ll fuck your like a whore ! You are my whore now !”

YESSSSS !! OHHHH ! YES !” Alice’s animalistic cries filled the room. “I AM YOUR FUCKING WHORE ! YESSSSS ! OHHHHHH YESSSS ! I AM COMING !! AAAAAAAGGGHHH ! Alice cried again and again as she came to a tremendous orgasm.

Mona didn’t stop though. So the blond teacher cried again and again feeling her pussy to explode in some more minor orgasms then her passionate cries turned to lower groans as the orgasmic waves started to subside…

Only then Mona removed her fingers from Alice’s saturated vagina. She let the blond teacher rest on the bed, laying down next to her…

"Oh, my ! That was fantastic !” Alice said after a while, her breathing starting to slow. "You are different… you are so… aggressive today !”

“But you liked it honey !”

“Liked it ? I LOVED it !” Alice said as she turned at her side to light kiss her friend on the lips. “However…” she added in a teasing tone… “you made me talk dirty… Now you are going to pay for this !”

"Let's see how much I will pay honey !” Mona said smiling. “Any particular plans ?”

“You bet I have !” Alice replied before their mouths to be sealed for another passionate kiss. Then the blond teacher bent lower and she started to suck Mona’s breasts… “Don’t do anything… “ she murmured to the brown haired beauty as her teeth lightly love bit her friend’s erected nipples…

“Hmmmm… I think that I am going to love it !” Mona moaned as she felt Alice’s head to move lower, to reach her brown haired pubes…

The blond teacher spread Mona’s legs to expose the brown haired target to her mouth and tongue. Mona started to moan as Alice worked her tongue into her wet cunt. She moaned louder as Alice dug her fingers into her marvelous ass and ate her out with savage hard strokes of tongue and lips.

“OHHH YESSS !” Mona cried as the blond teacher concentrated on sucking her hard, throbbing clit. “YEESSSS !”

“YOU are my whore now ! You are at my mercy !” Alice murmured stopping for a while. “Say it !”

“YES ! I AM YOUR WHORE NOW !” Mona cried as she bucked her hips against Alice’s face. “DON’T STOP ! I’AM CLOSE !” she cried again feeling Alice’s mouth and tongue to attack to her pussy again like a hungry wild animal. “I AM FUCKING CLOSE !”

Alice kept on licking Mona’s pussy, great wet licks, up and down the slit, her mouth full open, the tip of the tongue finding her friend’s erect clit, working into her vagina… A few moments later the orgasm Mona was craving for shook her body and she let loose a finishing cry.

The two friends rested for a while on the bed, without speaking, catching their breath. Then Mona bent over Alice and she kissed her tenderly on the lips.

“You were great honey !” she said. “I really enjoyed every minute of that repayment !”

“You deserved it !” Alice replied kissing her back… “I was never that way you know… Playing wild games, talking dirty while making love… I was rather conservative but now, thanks to you…I never thought that I could feel so hot, so wild… I feel different and I like it !”

“Well… I have to admit that you learn fast !” Mona said smiling. “However… your training is not finished yet !”

“Really ? I thought that now I have learned everything !” Alice said in a teasing tone.

“You may be a teacher honey, but I have some more lessons to give you !” Mona replied. But let’s have a shower and a drink first !”

… Half an hour later they were naked, on Alice’s bed, chatting, teasing one another, enjoying their drinks… Mona was feeling that the blond teacher was feeling easy, she looked hot and eager to try anything the brown haired beauty had in mind. “That’s the right time to fuck her brains out !” Mona thought as she finished her drink, placing her glass on the night table that was close to her.

“Come here !” she said turning to face again her friend, beckoning Alice with her hand.

Alice didn’t need any further encouragement to do so. The next second they were in each other’s arms, their hands busy with each other’s breasts. When Mona placed herself on top of Alice the blond teacher spread her legs to allow her friend to mount her. A low moan escaped from their locked mouths as their pussies met.. Mona humped her hips downward, sending her mound sliding against Alice's. She leaned forward and their tits met, nipples touching, stiffening. She opened her mouth and she kissed the blond teacher roughly, her tongue meeting Alice's in a wet, warm and exciting duel.

“Ohhh Mona ! I am feeling so hot…” Alice moaned as they rubbed their cunts together, gyrating their pelvises in a slow, sensuous rhythm.

“Let’s heat up the things then” Mona replied. “Let’s have a wilder fuck this time!”

“Yesss !” Alice moaned again, raising her pelvis once more, to not lose the contact of their rubbing cunts… “I love your wild games !”

“Let’s play that we are both whores this time !” Mona murmured locking her pussy lips to Alice’s.

“Mmmm... I think that I am going to like it !”

“We are two dirty horny whores….”

“Mmmm…. Yesss…”

“…Two whores who consider their pussies as the top pussies around !” Mona added keeping the slow and sensuous tempo of their cunts that drove them wild.

“I bet we have the top pussies around !” Alice murmured trying to keep her role. All that dirty talking and the wild feeling of their pussies rubbing together were more than enough to play her friend’s game without caring about what was coming next.

“…Two whores who are proud of their skill to fuck better than any other whore around whenever they feel horny…” Mona whispered to Alice’s ear a second before starting to love bite her neck.

“Yesss ! We are the best !” Alice groaned upraising her pelvis to keep their pussies in a tight embrace.

“Then we have a problem honey !” Mona said in a husky voice, while she raised her head and her upper torso to press her pussy tighter to Alice’s. “We don’t know who of us is the best. There is only a way to find it out !” she added pressing challengingly Alice’s pussy harder with her own…

“You challenge me to a sexfight…” Alice murmured but to Mona’s relief she didn’t stop the sensuous rhythm their cunt were dancing in unison…

“Yes !” Mona nodded, looking at her friend. “That’s the only way to finish this game !” she added undulating her pelvis…

“But sexfight is only a show for men…” Alice protested in a low voice… but instinctively she kept the same tempo for their rubbing cunts

“I don’t see any man around !” Mona said then, encouraged by Alice’s response she started to move her pelvis faster.

“It is silly for two women to sexfight…” Alice protested again, but the way she mimicked her friend and her deeper now breaths showed clear that her body didn’t agree with her words.

“I don't think so... It is not, it is very hot and most of all... you love it !” Mona said huskily, as she felt her clit meet Alice’s. “My pussy is going to merciless fuck yours to prove it is better and you are going to love every second of it !” she added boldly, her clit searching for Alice’s. The two hardened clits met again, each rubbing alongside the other, then they tried to push one another each other backwards… The meeting of their hardened fleshy swords was wild and aggressive like a greeting full of no veiled hostility between two duelers, before their upcoming battle. It was a touch that didn’t last for long but it was enough for the excited blond teacher to drop any reserve she still had.

“Ohhh you fucking whore !” Alice finally said her voice full of excitement. starting to move her pelvis even faster… “You want a pussy fight, you are going to have it ! No mercy is given !” she added grabbing Mona’s fleshy ass globes with her hands, digging her fingers into the tender flesh.

Mona gasped, then she returned the favor squeezing Alice's buttocks with growing pressure. The blond teacher didn’t step back. She started to gyrate her hip faster, still holding Mona’s buttocks and the brown haired beauty mimicked her. Their hips moved together, faster and faster, their pussy lips sliding in delicious friction, their firm breasts had their own battle rubbing together, groans of pleasure escaping from their semi opened mouths when their clits met.

“You think you are tough heh ?” Mona asked after a while. “I am tougher !” she went on without waiting for any reply. The next second she bent her head down and took Alice’s right tit into her mouth, her tongue stroking the nipple roughly. She sucked hard, drawing the stiff nipple into her mouth.

Alice moaned then she tugged her sexfight rival’s brown hairs back. The next second her mouth was on Mona’s left breast, sucking it hungrily, lightly love biting the hardened nipple.

“Ohhhh you bitch” Mona moaned. Her mouth let Alice's reddened tit free, then she grabbed the blond teacher’s head with both hands lifting it up till their open lips met.

The two women started a lustful tongue-fight. Doing so they increased the tempo of their hips, whimpering with lust into each other's mouths.

They went on that way for several minutes, when Alice pushed Mona back, breaking their kiss and her pelvic motion.

“What’s the matter honey ?” Mona asked breathing hard after the tongue-fight marathon. “Is that all you can do ?” She tried to keep her voice in a teasing tone, but she looked thoroughly at her friend’s eyes, trying to understand if the blond teacher had changed her mind or not.

“Now I am part of this game, I can give you more than you can get” Alice replied, raising her pelvis again to push Mona’s pussy with her own for a brief moment. “But I don’t want to sexfight that way. You are on top of me, you are in a more advantageous position than me. This is not fair !”

“That’s why two women usually wrestle at first for a while trying to gain the top position” Mona said relieved, feeling that her friend didn’t plan to stop their game. “We left the wrestling part out , so you are right to complain” she added as she sat on the bed. “Let’s change to a position that is fair for both of us” she completed her phrase spreading her legs, leaning back on her arms. “Well…” she finally said looking boldly at her friend.”…Let’s scissor our legs. Bring it on bitch!”

They moved forward, legs spread, their hands behind them till they came into position. Then they backed up turning slightly their bodies at opposite sides, moving a little closer. Their pelvises shot forward and slammed into each other, The moment the brown haired covered mound met the blonde haired covered one they shot their pelvises forward, slamming them into each other.

“I can feel your dirty little hairy whore on mine, bitch," Mona said. "It' will be eaten alive by mine."

"I will fuck your brains out soon, you slut !” Alice gasped as she started to rub her pussy on her sexfight rival’s.

Mona counter attack with all her might pushing her pussy forward. Then, feeling their pussies in a tight embrace, she started to gyrate her hips. “Let’s see who is going to fuck whom” she hissed, her clit invading into Alice’s wet pussy lips.

They gripped each other's arms and their hips started to move faster. They humped each other harder, their breathing getting faster. Their pussies met with each jerk of the hips, their erected clits fought hard with one another when they had the chance to meet. Their orgasm was approaching like a storm, they felt it and they double their efforts.

“I am fucking you” Alice hissed. “I fuck you like a dirty whore that you are !” She pushed her pussy forward and their clits met once more, stabbing wildly at each other.

“I fuck you back you horny bitch !” Mona replied gyrating frantically with her pelvis. “I am better and I am going to prove it right now !” she added, feeling that her sexfight rival was closer to surrendering to her lustful pussy thrusts and rubbing. Before completing her phrase she pushed Alice backwards with all her might. She caught by surprise the blond teacher who had no time to react, so she fell on the bed her legs wide spread. The next second Mona was between her sexfight rival’s open thighs, placing her mound on top of Alice’s.

“Ooooohhhhh uhmn.... No, you dirty slut !” the blond teacher groaned and tried to counter attack, to meet any downwards pelvic thrust of Mona’s pussy with upwards pelvic thrusts of her own. Their wide open cunts started to rub together in a frantic rhythm, they kept on doing so for a few more minutes, while animalistic cries escaped from their open mouths.

“YOU FUCKER !… AGGGGGNNNNNGGGGG…. OOOOHHHHH GAWWWDD I AM COMING !” Alice wailed as she collapsed in a defeated orgasm, her body convulsing underneath Mona’s victorious, final strokes. She came hard and her body kept on shaking all over as Mona didn’t stop her attack. A moment later Mona let out a deep shuddering moan as her orgasm followed. Even then they didn’t stop rubbing their flooded cunts in unison, in a slower rhythm, till a more quiet orgasm hit them both almost at the same time. Their third orgasm came after awhile, taking all their remaining erotic strength.

They kept the same position for a couple of minutes, breathing hard… Mona looked at her friend, waiting for her reaction… Alice looked back at her, without speaking, then she smiled…

“Ohhh my !” the blond teacher finally said in a low voice, still breathing hard. “I never thought that it would be that hot way…”

“How do you feel honey ?” Mona asked her.

“I feel strange…” Alice replied. I feel a little frustrated because I lost… You woke up my competitive feelings. So it was not so good for me to lose a game, any kind of game, even from a friend. Especially that kind of game, which has also to do with my female pride. At the same time… all these wild tries to out-fuck one another, the trash talking that raised my excitement beyond all expectation … I just lived some of the most wild and exciting moments of my sexual life…”

"Welcome to the sexfight world then !” Mona said bending to kiss tenderly Alice on her lips. Then she let her body relax close to her friend’s…

THE END
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; September 14th, 2016 at 09:45 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: A Sexfight Lesson (sexfight story)

Giannis.......Wonderfully erotic!!

If all your archived stories are as hot as this one, please hurry and post them here.

Kisses and hugs,
    Toni.

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Love it .. Love it .. Love it .. Love it .. Very hot and competitive! Thank you Giannis

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I barely read any stories lately, but enjoyed this one.
    Great build up again. Thx 4 sharing!
    Last edited by sffan4e; September 21st, 2016 at 08:13 PM.