0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dezerai 4 pt 8 by Shak

Chapter 8
    Opening of the Lotus

The next morning Shalitha felt a kiss on her forehead and slowly opened her eyes to see a smiling Karmen looking at her.
    “How you feeling baby?”
    Shalitha went to move, and was stiff as a board and even more sore than the night before.
    “Oh my God!” she whimpered.
    “I know how you feel, I just got out of the hot tub and still ache everywhere; but we need to get up…..I got a text from Sharif, he’s coming over at 9:00 he says it’s important.”
    “Well if Sharif says it’s important it must be very important!” Shalitha struggled to get out of the bed.
    “I have the hot tub waiting for you and some fresh squeezed orange juice; breakfast and coffee will be ready when you finish. He will be here in 45 minutes and you know he’s never late.”
    “Have you called the office yet?”
    “Not yet, I’ll call Shauna and tell her to re-schedule our appointments today.”
    Shalitha got in the hot tub while Karmen made them breakfast. At 8:57 Sharif was pulling into the driveway. All 3 sat down at the dining room table eating breakfast when Sharif started talking.
    “I got a call from Master Chin last night!”
    Karmen and Shalitha looked at him shocked. Master Chin was the Grand Master of Grand Masters. He was the one Master Kenny answered to. Master Chin was 85 years old and never travels long distance anymore. So he did not attend Kenny's funeral, but sent a contingent instead. Master Chin rarely speaks with outsiders and to receive a call from him was considered a rare honor!
    “He wants me to come to Beijing for the annual conference of Masters in October. It’s an invitation for certification from the Council and I have to meet with them. We also have to give a demonstration of our skill, mastery and inner discipline. I am to take 7 of Shujaa’s best and appear before the Council of Masters, I need you two to be a part of the seven!”
    Shalitha looked at Karmen and both of them were speechless. Karmen spoke up first.
    “We still work-out every day but we don’t train like we use to. We have a law firm to run and clients to take care of. To go to the Council of Masters is asking a lot Sharif. Besides I don’t think we are worthy of that!”
    “We’re also 32 years old Sharif…..we no longer have the athleticism of the younger folks.” Shalitha added.
    “WAIT A MINUTE” Karmen cut in….“aren’t we already certified?”
    “We have legal certification in the US, but we are not recognized by the Masters as a place of the Supreme Arts. Legal certification is easy, if you have the money. But to be recognized by the Council is an honor reserved for very few. We were rejected several years ago, but Master Chin suggested we reapply in Beijing, he also asked specifically for both of you.”
    “WHAT!” both Karmen and Shalitha cried out! “Why us, there are many great Kung Fu artist in the world much better than us!” Karmen added.
    “I don’t know exactly why…..you know how the old Masters are, they only tell you what they want to tell, nothing more. But if I had to guess, I think he is going to measure our growth by you two.”
    “I definitely don’t understand that…..why would Shujaa be measured by me and Karmen?”
    “He was there in Rio 12 years ago when you two tried to behead each other. He was impressed with your skill, but your temperament was too immature and volatile for the council. He met with Master Kenny after the tournament and rejected our petition for council certification. Kenny also got in a lot of trouble over that performance you two put on."
    Karmen and Shalitha was shocked….they never knew!
    “In the end he told Master Kenny if he is going to create hotheads like you two Shujaa will never be recommended by the Council. That is why Kenny made you fight me when we got back; he wanted to teach you both a lesson.” Sharif looked at Shalitha. “And that is another reason why your Father got even tougher with you…..had you remained an immature hothead not only would Shujaa never be certified, he would lose his place on the council.”
    “But I did remain a hothead……in fact I got worse!” Shalitha’s voice was distressed.
    “So did I” Karmen added.
    “That is why we were rejected, not just Master Kenny, but all of us!”
    Both Shalitha and Karmen was stunned.
    “I never knew Shujaa lost its certification because of me!” Shalitha was now in pain.
    Karmen was no better……“Or me!”
    “What was Master Kenny supposed to do…..tell you it’s all your fault you weren’t even speaking to him! After the DC and Chicago incidents the certification was a no-no!”
    “How did they find out?” Karmen asked.
    “I don’t know……they seem to know everything! But if I had to guess, I think Anthony Ridgeland from the Atlanta Dojo told them.” He looked at Shalitha “You remember him don’t you; he become a student at the Gonzales JuJitsu Center in Alexandria, Virginia when he and you were students at Howard.”
    “Oh shit!” Shalitha dropped her head….“I remember him.”
    “Wasn’t Anthony that basketball player who use to like you?” Karmen asked.
    “That’s him” Shalitha answered “I couldn’t stand him at Howard, he use to try and talk to me all the time. When I lost the baby and the word got out, Anthony actually approached me to talk about it. I refused and I remember him not liking it. He was always jealous of me talking to other men.”
    “Well it was more than jealousy against you; I had to put Anthony out of Shujaa in Atlanta because he abused a lady…...in fact we had a confrontation!”
    “I don’t have to ask who won that fight!” Karmen commented absently.
    Sharif looked at her as if she knew better than to ask.
    “He wanted to wreck Shujaa after that but he was more in love with you more than he hated us!” “Must be your charming personality!” Karmen cracked.
    Shalitha gave her the finger.
    "But when you kept rejecting him he became even angrier. He knew better than to confront you, but he got his revenge on you and Shujaa when the DC mess happened. He told someone I believe is close to the council, I just don’t know who; but once the council knew they called Master Kenny to answer for this and he admitted to it. Master Kenny’s vows precluded him from keeping something like this a secret, and then Chicago happened and he was bound by oath to report it also.”
    Karmen and Shalitha were undone.
    “I feel like shit!” Karmen answered…….
    Shalitha was speechless!
    Sharif looked at both of them.
    “This is your chance to fix this….you have 5 months to train and hone your skills, but most of all, you have to commit to the disciplines that Martial Artist of your skill level demands. Your training will not interfere with your duties as Lawyers, but I want you at Shujaa Inglewood every day for 3 hours a day, on weekends 4 hours a day! If you love our father and want to make this up to him, Shujaa and yourselves commit to this!”
    Both Shalitha and Karmen committed right then on the spot. For Shalitha especially she felt like this was her chance to make amends.
    “Finally I want both of you to work with Illyssa on your Tai Chi, your flexibility and fluidity. But most of all calming your souls. She’s a disciple of Zen and is the most centered and spiritual person I’ve ever known; in addition her Tai Chi is far more advanced than either of you!”
    “Really?” Shalitha spoke with skepticism.
    “You don’t have to believe me…..both of you will spar with her and you’ll see…..….you’ll also find her wing chun is much better than yours and her footwork and hand speed is quicker and more precise than all 3 of us!”
    Both Karmen and Shalitha damn near scoffed at Sharif but remained respectful. Sharif looked at both of them….
    “Training begins next week, you’ll see for yourselves; besides this will give you the rest of the week to heal up from last night’s insanity!”
    He looked at their faces and arms, examining their cuts and bruises then shook his head and laughed.
    “Both of you are nuts, you know that?”
    “I know” Shalitha sighed.
    “WHAT OH HELL NO! You may be my Sensei now, but you’re still my little brother, don’t make me come over there!” Karmen started clowning.
    Sharif looked at his big sister.
    “I tell you what, on day one you will get to spar with me!” He then looked at Shalitha….“both of you!”
    Shalitha reached over and popped Karmen in the back of the head.
    “Thanks a lot big mouth! You just had to say something huh?”
    Karmens mouth was open, “I was just teasing baby brother…..no harm done…..right?”
    He did not answer……
    “RIGHT?” she asked again.
    He picked up his plate of food and warmed it in the microwave.
    “This looks good, buckwheat cakes and vegan sausage.”
    Karmen looked at Shalitha…..“Oh shit I think I fu…”
    “YES YOU DID FUCK UP!!!” Shalitha interrupted her.
    “Look Sharif…..Karmens big mouth got her into this…..why don’t you and her spar…..you don’t need me?”
    “You know Master Kenny's rule…….when one messes up everybody pays!”
    Shalitha looked at Karmen “when this is over, I’m going to shoot you!”
    Karmen was staring at Sharif, as he walked back to the table with his food warm.
    “You’re evil you know that?”
    Sharif looked back at Karmen.
    “Between the two of us, who’s the real evil one?”
    “SHE IS!!!”
    Shalitha pointed her finger right in Karmens face. Karmen snapped her teeth trying to bite it.
    “Mmmmm, this is delicious, mind if I take some home to Illyssa?” Sharif asked.
    “Only if you call off the sparring match!” Karmen answered.
    “Look at it like this ladies…..this is only the first in many sparring matches we will have over the next 5 months!”
    “WHAT….WHY” they asked?
    “I have to test you……make sure your skills are ready and your tempers are under control…….in other words, I will be critiquing every form, smacking you around and pissing you off over the next 5 months!”
    A collective moan left the mouths of Shalitha and Karmen. Sharif was putting more cakes and sausages on his plate and covered it with plastic wrap.
    “Thank you ladies…..I’ll drop the plate off later and we will see you next Monday 6pm sharp!” He hugged them goodbye and was out the door.
    “I would kick your ass right now if we hadn’t made this promise and wasn’t still fucked up from last night!” Shalitha pretended to be angry.
    Karmen looked at her and smiled.
    “If I ate your pussy would you feel better?”
    Shalitha started grinning…
    “ONCE A YEAR BITCH…..WE AGREED ONCE A YEAR! PUSSY EATING COMES NEXT YEAR!!!”
    Karmen got right in her face…and stuck her hand between Shalitha’s legs massaging her pussy. “Who said yesterday’s fight was over?”
    “You’re an evil horny little slut you know that?”
    “And nasty” Karmen stuck her tongue out nastily and licked Shalitha on the lips, then entered her mouth and licked her gums and teeth!
    “Oh so you think you a nasty bitch now?” Shalitha was getting turned on.
    Karmen flared her nostrils and licked her from her chin to her delicious lips!
    “Only if you think you a bad girl?”
    “Oh I’m bad girl…..a very bad girl!”
    “Then I’m a nasty bitch!”
    “So you want this bad girl to get nasty with you?”
    “Only if you let this nasty bitch see how bad you are?”
    “You know they say when I’m good I’m bad and when I’m bad, I’m Baddass Bad!” They moved closer faces pressed together, mouths mashing in deep.
    “So bitch……you think you badass now?”
    “I’m the Baddest Ass you evah gon meet….BITCH?”
    Shalitha was gettin’ jiggy as she was rollin’ her neck and wobblin’ her head in Karmens face!!! “So what’s up…..is Ms. Badass, tryin’ to git som-ah Ms. Nasty?”
    Karmen pushed her face deeper into Shalitha’s, her icy eyes boring deep as she called her out!!! “Come wit it Ms. Nasty…..show Ms. Badass how nasty you can get?”
    They grabbed each other by the hair and smashed their faces together cutting off their oxygen flow! Mouths and noses smashed hard, eyes boring into eyes!
    “IN THE BEDROOM CUNT…..WE AIN’T LEAVIN’ TILL TOMORROW MORNING…..I DON’T GIVE A FUCK HOW BRUISED AND SORE WE ARE….WE FIXIN’ TA BRING IT MZ NASTY VS MZ BADDASS!!!” Karmen growled in Shalitha’s face and threw down the muthafuckin’ gauntlet!
    “I’LL CALL 911 AFTER I’M FINISHED WITH YOUR RAGGEDY ASS!!!” Shalitha growled her response!
    In spite of their soreness they snatched each other up from the table, smashed faces never parting. They kissed each other hard, but Shalitha wasn’t satisfied.
    “I thought you wuz a nasty bitch……that fucking kiss wasn’t nasty.….MAKE IT NASTY BITCH!!!” she challenged Karmen.
    “Oh so Ms. Baddass wants a nasty muthafucking kiss huh?”
    “LIKE I SAID…… MAKE IT NASTY BITCH!!!”
    They smashed their mouths together and began slobbering inside each other’s mouths! They were loud and sloppy as mouths opened wide and mixing spit, foaming sloppily together, while dripping out and rolling down their chins. Tongues came out and flapped together wildly as they snarled and licked each other’s faces! They then wrapped their tongues around each other hard, then snatched apart and began smacking them wetly together. They pulled back looking at each other's spit drooling down their mouths. Karmen hocked up and spit in her face! Shalitha looked at her then flung her own nasty glob in return. They then pressed their faces together and rubbed it in. They then grabbed each other in a headlock and headed for the bedroom. Backs, ribs, hips, torsos and pelvises still were bruised and aching, but they didn’t give a shit as they snatched each other to the bedroom with dominatrix like intent. They slammed the door behind them and ripped each other’s clothes off. They gripped each other and yanked each other to the bed. Bodies locked together as they hit the bed, entwining like two anaconda’s trying to crush each other!!!
    “HELLOOOOO!!! Karmen, Shalitha are you here? It’s your mothers…..Sharif said you were not going to work today, so we decided to take you to breakfast!”
    Shalitha and Karmen with their faces still pressed together looked pissed.
    “Fuck” Shalitha hissed under her breath! “You got lucky bitch!”
    Karmens cold eyes drilled into Shalitha’s as Shalitha fiery eyes glared back into Karmens ice bergs!
    She kissed her viciously delivering a message….“later Bitch!!!”
    She untangled herself from Karmen and got up. She looked back at Karmen who was still laying in the bed staring at her. Karmen then slowly nastily wiped her wet mouth with the back of her hand, then held it up in front of her. Without taking her eyes off Shalitha she stretched her long tongue out and sensuously licked the back of her hand, while staring Shalitha down! Shalitha was staring back with fire in her eyes…….suddenly there was a knock on the door.
    “Are you in there…..it’s your mothers?”
    “Fuck!” They both mouthed the word.
    “Just a moment……we went back to sleep!”
    Karmen called out without breaking eye contact. She got up and walked to the closet, Shalitha stepped in her way and refused to move. Instead of going around Karmen pushed right into her bulldozing her back in the walk-in closet. They grabbed each other and kissed roughly again. Tearing their mouths away spit flinging between them as they glared each other down.
    “Later Bitch!” Karmen whispered in her face.
    “Later” Shalitha whispered back.
    Karmen grabbed 2 robes and the two of them put it on and walked to the door with hands and claws gripping each other by the ass. They let go just as they stepped out of the room and both Latoya and Tanya turned to see them. Everybody hugged and was happy to see each other, but the whole time they hugged, Shalitha and Karmen stared each other down.
    At 5:55 Monday evening Shalitha and Karmen were stretching at the Dojo with other students when Sharif walked in. He walked up to them and asked them to meet him in the conference room. When they walked in they saw it had been converted to another Dojo.
    “We will need privacy for the type of training you will be going through over the next 5 months.”
    The door opened from Master Kenny's old office and Illyssa walked out, she was dressed in her Gi and had on a belt black.
    “She’s a black belt?” Karmen asked Sharif.
    “Ilyssa’s been studying Tai Chi since she was 14. She’s the best Tai Chi person at this Dojo, including me.”
    Karmen and Shalitha looked at her stunned “Why didn’t you tell us?” Shalitha asked.
    Ilyssa just shrugged……“there was no need.”
    “I tell you what” Sharif spoke up, “Forget about sparring with me tonight, you two can spar with Ilyssa.”
    Karmen looked at him as if he lost his mind, but Shalitha spoke up.
    “Look Ilyssa don’t take this personally, but unless you can bring it like Sharif; me or Karmen will hurt you.”
    Ilyssa smiled serenely while Sharif spoke.
    “Ilyssa will use nothing but Tai Chi against anything you bring. In addition she will not attack you, she will use defense only.”
    Karmen looked at Ilyssa…. “Are you out of your mind?”
    Ilyssa looked at Karmen and spoke gently…
    “I need you to make me a promise Karmen, both of you……don’t hold back……take me out as quickly and violently as you can!”
    Karmen and Shalitha looked at each other then looked at Sharif who nodded. They then looked at Ilyssa who was still smiling serenely.
    “Alright if you say so, your funeral!” they said to Ilyssa.
    “A hundred dollars” Sharif pulled out two 1 hundred dollar bills. “I’ll give one hundred dollars to whoever beats Ilyssa, if both of you win, you get a hundred dollars each!”
    “You can’t be serious making this bet….Sharif?” Shalitha asked.
    Sharif nodded and looked at her challengingly.
    “Alright I’m in” Shalitha agreed.
    “So am I” Karmen added.
    Ilyssa was already on the mat stretching, if you would call it that. Neither Karmen or Shalitha has ever seen anyone that flexible. She was damn near a contortionist, bending and stretching easily with little or no effort. The positions she got in Karmen or Shalitha as flexible as they are would never even try.
    “Ready? She asked looking up…..“who’s first?”
    “I am” Karmen spoke up and joined her on the mat.
    “Begin” Sharif called out.
    Karmen and Ilyssa bowed to each other and Karmen went in a Tiger stance, she wanted to end this quickly. Ilyssa stood only 5’7” and weighed maybe 130 lbs. total…..while Karmen stood 6’3” and weighed 200 lbs. Ilyssa stood still, hands at her side not even getting in a fighting stance. Karmen attacked coming in with claws extended, she struck quickly attacking from various angles using her height and reach to her advantage. She expected Ilyssa to evade and escape, but instead she calmly remained centered in one spot. Karmen launched a hard right to her left temple and Ilyssa calmly slipped inside and Karmen hit nothing but air. But Karmen countered with a left to the throat for a tiger claw. Ilyssa’s block was up quickly and deflected the blow. Karmen followed with a knee to the gut and Ilyssa turned sideways causing it to miss.
    “Damn this bitch is right in front of me and I can’t hit her” Karmen thought.
    She immediately went to wing chun and striking rapid lefts and rights to the head and body and Ilyssa caught them all easily. But not with wing chun blocks, but Tai Chi deflections and grabs. Every punch Karmen fired Ilyssa deflected it or grabbed the wrist or the forearm or the elbow or the open hand and diverted it. Karmen faked a Tiger grip to the throat and launched a straight kick to her mid-section and Illyssa literally slipped sideways and the kick whizzed right by her leaving Karmen off balance, Ilyssa then grabbed her by the chin and gently pushed, Karmen hit the mat on her back astonished! She jumped up pissed and launched a round house right kick to the head and Ilyssa instead of evading it like Shalitha would simply moved into the kick and caught the thigh coming at her with vicious force, she gripped the leg and lifted, pushing off. Her chi was powerful for such a little woman. Karmen went over backwards and fell to the floor again. She quickly got up and attacked hand to hand wing chun style and Ilyssa met her in hand to hand combat. If Karmens hands were Cobra like in speed, Ilyssa was the Mongoose. She stood right in front of her more powerful opponent catching everything, calmly looking Karmen in the eye. She was moving side to side, her movements short, quick and subtle. She would move an inch maybe two either way like a mongoose taunting a cobra. Each movement threw off the strike, while her hands caught and blocked everything, easily! She began smiling mocking her. “Come on Karmen, I’m less then a foot in front of you, hit me!” Karmen began launching lefts and rights with lethal intent and Ilyssa was not only catching them, but pinning her hands and wrist making it difficult for her to pull away and relaunch. Soon she had Karmens hands tied up in knots and was smiling at her. Karmen yanked her hands away and launched a front kick, spinning it into a reverse kick and again hit nothing but air, but this time instead of tying her up, Ilyssa slipped inside and gripped Karmen by the neck and swept her leg dropping her easily....again! She then stepped back and stood looking down at Karmen with her hands still at her side.
    “Goddamn” Shalitha was laughing, "I wouldn’t have believed it had I not seen it with my own eyes.”
    Karmen sat up looking at Ilyssa.
    “I’ve never seen anything like it, you didn’t even do anything, yet you made me look stupid!”
    “I know that’s right!” Shalitha added.
    Karmen glared at her…….
    “Alright Ms. Shit talker….your turn!”
    Karmen stood up walked over to her bag and took out a hundred dollars and handed it to Sharif.
    “Liar!”
    Sharif smiled and said thank you. Shalitha walked on the mat having studied her, knew what her strategy would be. She went right into a Crane stance. Ilyssa saw she was not going to be the aggressor and smiled. She went right into a Tai Chi kata and began moving thru Tai Chi angles. Shalitha's strategy was too bait her in attacking so she could fire leg strikes and hand strikes from distance, knowing Ilyssa would be at a disadvantage in distance fighting. Obviously up close she was too quick and too skilled, but at a distance her 5’7” frame would be unable to close the gap on Shalitha from distance. But Ilyssa was moving in diagonal and circular patterns and Shalitha could tell her footwork was flawless. The Crane is best when defending an aggressive attacker, but a precision dancer moving in angles that gradually take away space was a different story and Shalitha quickly realized this bitch is brilliant. She knew with each distance strike she made Ilyssa would throw off the angles of the strike and distort the gap. Shalitha decided to play chess and fight using Crane but only as a decoy. When Ilyssa comes in Shalitha would strike Jujitsu style using her greater strength to take her down and overpower her. They danced around each other for another minute, then Ilyssa grinned at her.
    “Remember what Sharif said, I cannot attack, so it’s on you Ms. Crane.”
    Shalitha knew it was a set-up and refused to fall for it, she kept dancing with Ilyssa. Finally Ilyssa called out to Sharif…
    “It seems Ms. Crane refuses to attack, may I go after her?”
    “Sure” Sharif answered.
    Immediately Ilyssa went into wing chun and came forward. Shalitha was not expecting that, but welcomed it, she launched a Muay Tai knee to the charging Ilyssa. But it was only a decoy, she expected Ilyssa to step inside the knee and turn sideways like she did Karmen and when she did, she would catch her with a straight jab or elbow strike to whatever side she turned to. But she fooled Shalitha and reverted to Tai Chi and smoothly slid diagonally. So when Shalitha’s knee strike came Ilyssa easily popped it with a palm strike turning it to a different angle so it missed. Shalitha quickly planted then countered with a hard left hook and again missed. But instead of replanting to fire, she called herself trying to pull away and dance Crane again, but Ilyssa caught her swinging left hand before she pulled it back, gripping it tightly and took it with her while moving left, then slipped inside sweeping the leg. Shalitha hit the mat and Ilyssa danced away laughing.
    “Nice try….the fake knee strike was an ingenious move!”
    “Ingenious my ass, I’m the one on the floor!” Shalitha now stood up unsure what the hell to do. Ilyssa answered the question for her as she closed and they went hand to hand like with Karmen earlier. This time Ilyssa was the aggressor and Shalitha who has exceptional hand speed, could not keep up. Ilyssa closed right in front of Shalitha and beat her to the punch every time. She peppered Shalitha's face and body with slaps and smacks and everything Shalitha threw was blocked deflected or pinned. In fact Ilyssa was not even looking at Shalitha she had stoic almost quiet eyes staring right at Shalitha's solar plexus, as she moved in quick side to side angles, her eyes never left her solar plexus. Her breathing was smooth and easy as her eyes never followed her blows, yet each punch landed with precise accuracy. In addition she never looked at Shalitha’s blows either, but seemed to know where they were coming from in advance. She could have fought blindfolded for all Shalitha was concerned. Shalitha began firing kicks from short range and Ilyssa caught each one by lifting her own leg and meeting Shalitha's kicks at the launch point and blunting its momentum. She maintained perfect balance while standing on one leg and when she shifted side to side, she easily switched legs, never losing balance or breaking rhythm and never once looked at the kicks! Shalitha unloaded both hands with rapid fire punches from various angles and Ilyssa and her incredible footwork continued her one leg alternating slide, moving rapidly side to side, switching legs easily, right in front of Shalitha blocking body blows and head shots while countering with her own landing blow after blow, without ever looking up! Finally Shalitha had enough.
    “ALRIGHT……FUCK THIS IS EMBARRASSING……You're making me fucking dizzy…..you win!”
    Ilyssa stepped back and bowed and a frustrated Shalitha walked off the mat and went to her own bag and took out a hundred dollars and gave it to Sharif.
    “Liar!”
    “Thank you ladies” Sharif smiled and put the money in his pocket.
    Shalitha stood next to Karmen and both of them stared at Ilyssa as if she were a stranger. They still could not believe what they just saw, or experienced.
    “Both of you have beautiful Tai Chi forms, but it’s not the greatest Tai Chi. Master Kenny wanted Ilyssa to teach you this Higher form of Tai Chi years ago, but you two were just too wild and angry. But the form she just kicked your behind with is not the 108s or the Crane and Cobras! This form was created by a family in ancient China over 200 years ago and only a few in the world know it. Ilyssa lived in China for a several years growing up, when her mother taught school there, she trained in the Wudang Mountain for most of those years and learned from the family and speaks fluid Mandarin. She also spent 2 years in India and Tibet right after China and just before attending Georgia Tech. She trained in the temples with the monks and learned Tao of sightlessness a martial arts form of Prana Yoga. You may have noticed she doesn’t need to see you to beat you. You can stand right in front of her and miss her. For the next 5 months you will study this Tai Chi with Ilyssa, she will also teach you the real Zen path as taught in the temples of Tibet and read from Buddhist sutras. This is what your father wanted for both of you, but you weren’t ready to train then, I hope you’re ready now. If you’re not, we will know by the end of this week!”
    “What happens if we’re not ready?” Shalitha asked.
    “Then our father will have failed. It was his wish the two of you learn this path and for Shujaa to be represented on the council.”
    Over the next 5 weeks Shalitha and Karmen found the form to be very complicated. It was a paradox blending the acceptable right hand paths with heathenistic left hand paths; it was completely orthodoxed and unorthodoxed at the same time. The axiom learning and unlearning were exemplified in the forms. You learn the messages of one form and the next form disproves it! And Ilyssa was a totally unpredictable teacher…..never raising her voice or speaking disrespectfully, but the most demanding teacher they ever had. The movements were intricate, requiring a mathematical mind, but simple childlike logic. They were intricate in the complexities of the movements, but simple because you always took the easiest route to execute them. When Sharif and Ilyssa did the katas together it was otherworldly. They looked like two muses from another dimension. When they sparred it was almost as if they were making love! It was frustrating for Karmen and Shalitha because their previous training never prepared them for this type of intimacy and harmony! But in the end what took them over was not mastering the forms, but embracing Zen meditation. Ilyssa was the very embodiment of Amida (Celestial Buddhism) and when they began finding serenity in the meditation, enlightenment in the forms became easier. Three months into the training both Shalitha and Karmen found themselves making breakthroughs and soon they were doing the katas blindfolded and learned to see, hear, feel, sense and touch with their soul, not bodily senses. They started recognizing the slightest shifts and subtleties in energy and the very air around them. But more than anything they became quieter women, always listening and sensing and observing. For the first time they understood why Ilyssa was the way she was and why Sharif mastered the arts so far ahead of the rest of Kenny's children. No wonder they never argued or had a disagreement, they embodied the arts that lead to oneness. It was as if they were the same person, even though their backgrounds were completely different, they through quiet serenity melded together becoming one mind and one soul. It was to have a profound influence on Karmen and Shalitha who by month 4 were sparring blindfolded and began to know what was coming before it came, no longer anticipating but knowing! They needed less effort to stop an opponent and exerted less energy to accomplish a move. Soon Karmen and Shalitha’s katas would flow in a synchronicity that was astonishing. They no longer had to time it, but lived it. They could feel each other without looking at each other and when they sparred blindfolded they knew what was coming in advance by feel and touch and sense and smell and movement. They began to sense the realities of knowing and unknowing. When the time came for the trip to Beijing Sharif and Ilyssa were completely comfortable with the ladies. Winning and losing no longer mattered as they released expectations and embraced moments.
    Karmen and Shalitha saw Master Chin for the first time since age 20 in Rio. They were no longer the same girls trying to become women and he could sense it right away. He was a gracious and wise sage who garnered the respect of the Martial Arts world. They bowed in front of him and he bowed in return. He wanted the family to come to dinner the night before the conference, Kenny was his student and his friend and Master Chin had grown fond of Sharif and Ilyssa. He watched them master the Tai Chi forms that was reserved for only certain members of his family and those special artist who the family trusted. Even Kenny never mastered that ancient Tai Chi form and he was proud to see Sharif and Ilyssa take the challenge. At dinner Master Chin made sure he pointed that out to the family. He was particular fascinated with the careers of the ladies, Shalitha, Karmen and Ilyssa. He offered training from their top Acupuncturist and Taoist Doctors to Ilyssa who was humbled by the offer and joyfully accepted. They had a wonderful dinner as Master Chin listened with great interest to Shalitha’s experiences in East Africa and Karmens business and legal savvy and work in poor urban areas. After dinner Master Chin told the ladies he is confident that they have grown and looks forward to their test tomorrow. One other benefit to the Beijing trip was that Master Ramirez from Brazil was there with a contingent of Kung Fu, Jujitsu and Capoeira students. For Sharif this was a special treat since he was a capoeira wizard. Master Ramirez and Sharif had developed a special bond after he embarrassed his finest capoeira fighters during the Rio tournament. Sharif taught the forms to many of Ramirez students and they integrated the concepts within their own school. When the conference began the next day each of the schools gave demonstrations before the council members. Since all the members were masters impressing them was next to impossible. But the few who could were held in the highest esteem. Sharif was one of those, Karmen and Shalitha came close in Rio, but their performance afterward ended that. They never saw Ilyssa perform for she spent most of her time either in training in India and Tibet or raising their daughters in Atlanta. In addition Ilyssa was slowly bringing their children into the Martial Arts world, so the council had not seen her in action, but her reputation from India and Tibet followed her. Sharif led the demonstrations from Shujaa and as expected he dazzled the crowd with his magnificent forms in a multiple of Shaolin disciplines. He closed out his part with a capoeira form the Brazilians had not seen yet! He received a standing ovation, especially from the Brazilian school. But Sharif wanted to save the best for last. He re-introduced Karmen and Shalitha as the 20 year olds all grown up now. He explained the level of training they underwent to learn the ancient family Tai Chi forms taught by his wife Ilyssa who trained under the wudu masters in China. The council was impressed with her background and looked forward to the demonstration. Shalitha and Karmen went through first the basic 108 in their first Tai Chi demonstration, then the Crane and Serpent forms. The judges were very impressed with their synchronicity and precision and particularly the beauty of their forms. But it was the last one where they addressed the family members who are the descendants of those who created the Tai Chi forms. They bowed to them and spoke to them in the ancient dialect and set themselves for the demonstration. They were blindfolded and the ancient song of the sages was sung in Mandarin and Shalitha and Karmen danced the Tai Chi forms as taught by Ilyssa in a state of Zen meditation. They moved as one, every turn, every spin, every dip, every fluid movement was perfectly synchronized. Karmen and Shalitha even faced each other and danced in and out of the Kata while blindfolded. When it ended Master Chin and many council members gave them a standing ovation. When Shalitha and Karmen took off the blind fold and bowed, they glanced at Master Chin and he smiled and bowed. When they got back to Sharif he was smiling and nodded. But as stated earlier they saved the best for last, when Sharif introduced Ilyssa he called her his wife, his best friend and the great Soul teacher of the ancient forms in the west. He smiled and informed the council and all the members and guest present they would be in for a treat unlike anything they’ve seen before and asked them to sit and enjoy as he presented his wife and soulmate Ilyssa Campbell Davenport. Illyssa requested rice paper to do her forms. Anyone familiar with rice paper knows it is very fragile and easily cracked and broken. Only a master who is a fully trained artist can walk on it without damaging it. She had it cover the entire area where she would do her form. She walked up dressed in a simple Shujaa Gi and topped with a black headband over her long beautiful dredlocks. Once it was in place she centered herself on it and bowed….the song of the sages began. Ilyssa moved muse like into the forms, never hesitating or rushing. It was if they were beholding a dancing spirit come to bless us on earth. Ilyssa’s dancing background coupled with her scientific mind, and high skill level were all wrapped up in Zen stillness and lightness making her a marvel to behold. She would lift in the air effortlessly and land on the delicate rice paper without cracking it. Her steps were soft like a cat and light as a feather. But she was also a master in energy manipulation and knew how to transfer it from point to point and the council members could feel it and Master Chin could actually see it! Ilyssa’s forms were very erotic and tranquil and as she slid from one end of the rice paper to the other the council members were in awe. Without pausing or interrupting the dance she slipped her bandana over her eyes while moving into the last stanza. She went airborne and spun into triple twirl landing on the balls of her feet barely moving the rice paper, she spent the next 3 minutes moving from one end of the rice paper to the other never going over the edge and sensing were the rice paper ended and the floor began. She danced along the edges and tiptoed in the corners and her hand movements were etheric and healing. She leaped effortlessly right on the papers edge and landed without the need to see. She rolled to the center and spun like a ballet dancer on her toes and went from heel to toe to ball of foot without so much as a dent in the paper. She blended the forms going from ancient to modern and the council members were in awe. When she finished she ended up in the center of the rice paper in a one legged Crane, her top leg touching the side of her head straight in the air and still as a statue. With one hand holding the leg steady she took the other and removed the bandana and held it out as an offering to the council. She then gently dropped the leg and twirled then bowed in a twist stance. The entire place froze, the silence was etheric, then it exploded with applause and tears. Everyone stood and bowed and cheered and Sharif had a tear running down his face as his pride for his beloved wife couldn’t be greater. Shalitha and Karmen were stunned and speechless; they only “thought” they knew Ilyssa before! When Ilyssa walked and stood before the council all the members stood erect in masse and bowed before the 30 year old Ilyssa, it was a scene that was never done before. Master Chin took the bandana and held it proudly to his heart…..it would have a place on the Dojo’s shrine in Beijing. The ushers came and retrieved the rice paper and there was not a single crack, in fact there was not even so much as a dent. Karmen and Shalitha were damn near calling her Mistress Ilyssa after that as they hugged her in honor and respect! The rest of the conference went as expected with meetings and agendas. The final day was combat and Shujaa knew that Karmen and Shalitha would have to prove themselves as peaceful warriors and not the ass kicking bitches of old. To test them they will face opponents who were aggressive and very provocative and will ruthlessly test their resolve. Karmen and Shalitha had prepared themselves and thought they were ready, what they did not know this was not just a test, but an initiation and they were completely unprepared for what came!

To be continued
    Last edited by shak7; January 8th, 2017 at 02:03 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Re: Dezerai 4 pt 8 by Shak

I just read all the chapters of Dez. 4.
    GREAT !! Hot scenes, a different approach to the sexfight stories.
    Take under consideration that i liked it even if i am a devoted fan of "more sex than fight in sexfights".
    I like how this animosity between them gets weaker while their lust (and love ?) for each other gets stronger !

I look forward the next chapters !

Junior Hostboard Member mrwipii's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hi there Shak!

First of all apologies for my bad english.

I really really love this story. It's so much more than an usual sexfight story where you get straight to the point. You have an ability to grow the story piece by piece, until the big climax. Then I think that D4 is a very natural continuum to previous Dezerai stories, big plus! It's also admirable that you always keep the schedules you promise.

Then to another thing. I've wondered why you didn't write anything about the honeymoon of Delesha and Dezerai in D3. Was it so that readers can use a little bit of our own dirty imagination?

Thanks you for you master writing, i'm really waiting the final chapters.
    Last edited by mrwipii; September 19th, 2016 at 04:28 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Dezerai 4 pt 8 by Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you Giannis and mrwipii

The final four chapters will be up Friday. I appreciate the encouragement, I hope the last four are good reads.

Shak